John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome update Cazz!!!

Incredible art everyone and thanks for those that liked the sigs.

TJ. I'm still waiting to here from Mod. Sorry. Hopefully I'll have an answer before Friday.

Thanks for the links everyone.

And thanks for quotes Padme.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

I'm on upstairs PC. I'm hoping that nothing to seriously wrong with my laptop. I can't get on the net and I think it might havet to do with my boys dropping it today.

Oh!! I forgot, amongst the chaos, Elf might not be on for a few days. She had to unplug her PC. She smelt something burning and they are waiting to get it checked. She told this to me Tues.

Comment

Love the art Camy

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Awesome update Cazz!!!
      Thanx Sci!

Happy Birthday Luciana!!!

I have pressies for you but PB is down

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Teylia's B-day Present...

Season 5 Spoilers:

Spoiler:

*runs off to make Cabouse's and Lucis*
        Luciana's B-day present

Hope you like it..

OOh very nice Camy
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everybody !
          Just a quick hello to say Happy Birthday to Luciana (and congratulations for the challenge)
          Here your gift (I hope it isn't too bad )
          Spoiler:

And before Tey frightens me I post your gift (I don't know if you saw it in Teh Teyla appreciation thread) and I posted them before your birthday (no no I'm not a fawning-boot (This is the correct translation ???))
          Spoiler:

Congratulations Mayra too your icons are amazing
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Gorgeous sigs asgard!

Sounds like good news on the SAG strike front

http://www.c21media.net/news/detail....&article=42952

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Teyilia's birthday present:
              Wow this is beautiful great idea
              S5
              Spoiler:
              That's true too, but I think of her saying that, "It just happened" and that she doesn't refer to him other then the father of her child. And they've known each other since childhood so I not too surprised that she has feelings, but it doesn't seem like love to me.

Nice job Mrs B

Tey. You might have to wait on a ficlet for present. RL is keeping me busy.
              AND... I don't know about anyone else, but if you are going to demand it, I'll treat you like my boys and...
              NOT GIVE YOU ANY THING!
              Spoiler:
              I think you're totally right I would have never thought of a wedding without RP comment because of all of what you said. But I think the writer wanted to come with an original idea and don't follow the cliché even if K seems dead in S&R because he didn't care for Teyla and the same goes to Teyla he is always here so i have always a little voice who is waiting anxiously

TeylaJohn:

Until I found out from Mods. You need to put this under Spoiler tag and label S&R. But here you go.

Don't Look Linda!!!!

S&R sigs
              Wow this is totally awesome I would have never did something so great glad you_ did it
              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Great sigs MrsB and Sci!

RR Part 11

[/spoiler]
              Awesome part cn't wait
              Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              You're too great
              Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
              I don't have any photo editing software and I'm not very good at editing photos...now making videos is my cup of tea
              Ok I can't wait to see a video have you links ?
              Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              Hello.

Dropping off Teyilia's birthday present.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...th_teyilia.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Teyilia!
              and now stop complaining, will you...
              This is awesome love the colors
              Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              Thanks.

I decided to add a sig as well, not sure it's whumpy enough, though. Teyilia?

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...teyiliasig.jpg
              Awesome too great
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Since I'm not going to be around tomorrow, I thought I would drop this off!

Happy birthday, Luci!!

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../th_carson.jpg

Remember, I'm no artist, but I felt like I should make you something after all the incredible work you make for us to look at!! I hope your day is blessed and wonderful! Happy birthday!
              This is beautiful great pics and idea
              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Nice Both of you theres been another pic with Woolsley photo shopped on
              http://stargate.mgm.com/atlantis/
              Thanks for the link
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                I know most have seen Search and Rescue.. but putting it up anyway...

Preview out for the premiere episode Search and Rescue
                http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=132
                Really what make you think this ? lol thanks for the link
                Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                AAAAWWWWWW! That's so CARSON! I LOVE IT! *squeak*
                Thank you sooooo much! That's adorable!
                *drool* your sig of JR Bourne is perfect he is so hot
                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I'll just post this tonight becuase i can't wait....

Happy early birthday Luciana
                http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...nabdayJPEG.jpg

Well i'm off to beddy byes so night night guys and hopefully sweet JT dreams.....Maybe i'll be in a better mood tomorrow!
                Wow this is awesome so well done
                Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                S&R
                Spoiler:

I also hope that RP misspoke about Kanaan being Teyla's husband. It really wouldn't make any sense, but...you know, sometimes TPTB change their minds in midstream and the fans end up getting led all over the place. Sam & Jack, anyone?
                IMO, the opening scene of S&R, set Shep's feelings for Teyla. Now, having not seen season 4 yet, I don't know if we've gotten anything from her POV yet or not. This scene was written as a romantic dream from Shep's subconscious, but, alas, it was one-sided, nothing from Teyla.
                Her indifference to Kanaan on the hive ship makes me think that she is loyal to him, but not necessarily "in love" with him. I know if the man I loved was being left behind, (cause when they were looking for the PJ, they had no idea where Kanaan was and she didn't mention him at all...they just happened to run across him in the hall later) I would raise hell until they found him.

*nods*
                season 5
                Spoiler:

It would be torture! And, Ugh, please, no love triangle...

season 5
                Spoiler:

Oh, I didn't even think of JM not correcting him...this makes me feel worse...
                I may be in the minority, but I don't want them to get together in season 5. But, I want them to steadily realize their feelings for each other and grow closer and then get the pay-off in season 6.
                ...which I fear will be the last season for SGA...TPTB have too many Stargate Universe dreams...

Very nice!

Awesome, sci!

Woo, loved it, you whumper you.

Beautiful colors, EG!
                lol yeah really true.
                Spoiler:
                Yeah but for JM it's a gift something like this you imagine how we speak now and correct him would give too much of a spoiler. Here we don't know. No please no love triangle. But as for feelings it depends. In S3&4 we consider it came only from Teyla but the big and only confirmation is from Teyla in S3 Sunday and Doppleganger was Teyla too IMO
                In S1&2 a lot of people thought that feelings came only from Shep.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Re the RR: Fantastic! It's going really well!

Here's the fic I promised from yesterday.
                Not only did I get THIS done, but also the last bit of my TAFE work.
                So, I've got 4 days of holiday left- yay! cos now I can do what I want without worrying over the damn work!

Anyway, here it is- oh and SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5's S&R!!!!!!
                [In spoiler tags due to the s5 spoiler]

Enjoy & Comments Appreciated!
                Really great story and the angst
                Happy Late B-day RUBY!!!

Some season 5 Spoilers...
                Spoiler:
                [
                Wow they are so awesome all of them
                Teylia's B-day Present...

Season 5 Spoilers:

*runs off to make Cabouse's and Lucis*
                It's aamzing and really Teyla is gorgeous in this one really amazing
                Luciana's B-day present

Hope you like it..

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...cianasbday.jpg
                Wow it's so pretty
                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Thanks for the link and doing it
                Gorgeous sigs asgard!

Sounds like good news on the SAG strike front

http://www.c21media.net/news/detail....&article=42952
                You're too nice and thanks for the link yeah we can hope
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  Hi everybody !
                  Just a quick hello to say Happy Birthday to Luciana (and congratulations for the challenge)
                  Spoiler:

And before Tey frightens me I post your gift (I don't know if you saw it in Teh Teyla appreciation thread) and I posted them before your birthday (no no I'm not a fawning-boot (This is the correct translation ???))
                  Spoiler:

Very nice Asgard
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Luciana's B-day present

Hope you like it..

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...cianasbday.jpg
                    I still love it!
                    Thanks so much!

Love the art Camy

Thanx Sci!

Happy Birthday Luciana!!!

I have pressies for you but PB is down

*HUGGLES*

Hi everybody !
                    Spoiler:

OOOOOHHH. Ronon/Carson HUGGING! That's adorable. Aaawwww.
                    Thanks you so much!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody !

These are very lovely!
                      sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                        Spoiler:
                        Sarah writes: “In a recently published interview with yourself and Mr. Bob Picardo, Bob was quoted as stating in reference to Kanan: “…Teyla’s husband–the father of her child…” Can you let us know if this is a major spoiler or just a slip of the tongue error?”

Answer: Slip of the tongue. Teyla is not married.

Big J writes: “When Ronon was introduced to Stargate Atlantis, he remarked that he couldn’t be fed upon. The new info (a teaser for the episode) says that Ronon is fed upon and given life over and over as torture. How can this be possible?”

Answer: Ronon never said he couldn’t be fed upon. He told his story to Teyla and we witnessed a flashback in which the wraith was about to feed on Ronon then stopped, reconsidered, and made him a runner. We discussed this scene with the writer, Rob Cooper, two years ago and, in his mind, the wraith didn’t stop because he was unable to feed. He stopped because he was so impressed with Ronon’s defiance that he realized he would make for great sport - and thus made him a runner.

Comment

Awesome, Camy, Asgard, Linda, Mrs.B and Sci!!

I came to drop these off for Luciana.

Happy Birthday Luc!!

sigpic
                          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                            Spoiler:
                            Sarah writes: “In a recently published interview with yourself and Mr. Bob Picardo, Bob was quoted as stating in reference to Kanan: “…Teyla’s husband–the father of her child…” Can you let us know if this is a major spoiler or just a slip of the tongue error?”

Big J writes: “When Ronon was introduced to Stargate Atlantis, he remarked that he couldn’t be fed upon. The new info (a teaser for the episode) says that Ronon is fed upon and given life over and over as torture. How can this be possible?”

Answer: Ronon never said he couldn’t be fed upon. He told his story to Teyla and we witnessed a flashback in which the wraith was about to feed on Ronon then stopped, reconsidered, and made him a runner. We discussed this scene with the writer, Rob Cooper, two years ago and, in his mind, the wraith didn’t stop because he was unable to feed. He stopped because he was so impressed with Ronon’s defiance that he realized he would make for great sport - and thus made him a runner.
                            Thanks MrsB! Well that clears a couple things up!!
                            sigpic
                            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                              Spoiler:

Thank you so much for this!

Great icons, Hope.
                              sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                                Spoiler:

Thanks for that MrsB.... I was positive it was just a slip of the tongue but glad to see it's been cleared up.

Great artwork everyone....

Happy Birthday Luciana...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X