Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
      Tracker...meh....nuff said.
      I agree, I didn't get it

OVERALL SCORE: Confusion
      Spoiler:
      McRonon?? Are TPTB slashers?!?! !!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
        This isn't JT but a nice John/Ronon banner
        *panting*
        Its double thunk, I usually can't resist!!!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Happy Birthday AMC!

I don't have any gifs, I am not an artist, but I hope it was a good one.
        it was......ok. we got power back!!!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        Happy Birthday, AMC!!!
        Hope it's a good one for ya

Still have to see the Queen. Gah, i've been so darn busy! this sucks!
        at least you actualy can watch it. I don't have cable!! (te he he!!)

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I agree, I didn't get it

OVERALL SCORE: Confusion
        Spoiler:
        McRonon?? Are TPTB slashers?!?! !!!
        it appears to be so. better than R/K in ANY case!!
        DIE GWENNY DIE!!!!!

an OT question.....

Spoiler:
        Has anyone who's read Beowolf noitced the WWII alagories in the begining, right up to the point where Beowolf announces his name??? IDK, I'm reading it for fun (not required to read it in school for another 2 years) and I noticed that while reading.......
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          TEYLAFAN!! You live yes yes?! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! WHACK ME!!.... on second though I'm kinda in thr middle of a major TV serie that my older sister is in.... so jhold off on the whacken smacken, of my nogginonin....
          Sorry, I'd just left!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ok AMC...Here's my feeble attempt at your birthday pressie

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rthdayJPEG.jpg

I didn't know what to write on it
          Nice job!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Vegas.
          Spoiler:
          IMHO, I think it would be so wrong to have her not ever go to Earth before the series ends.
          Vegas;

Spoiler:
          Ooh, I totally agree. Teyla's gotta visit Earth for real in one of the eps!

Last sig for the night. It's a slight manip.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Foreverbys.jpg
          Lovely.

Spoiler:
          Well done.
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well so far this season JT have had 2 scenes together, if you count Search and Rescue.... the rest of the season is all about Keller and her love interests... so don't forget to tune in to the last ep and find out who Keller picks.... sorry I'm sounding bitter but I just don't recognize this show anymore.... the team are non existant and the ptb are hell bent on developing Keller their new fav character... they are determined to show us just how great a character she is.. but what about Teyla... the character who's been around for the past 5 years... I guess she has had her token ep so its now back to being in the background... but even the background seems to much for the writers to handle.... Keller and McKay are so much easier to writer for.. so that's why we will be getting an ep that will focus just on the two of them.... it's a shame that the show has to end this way.

The team dynamic is gone and they hardly even interact anymore.

Tracker..

Spoiler:
            Not a mention of Teyla and Sheppard gets about 1 minute screentime... I don't recall ever seeing Jack get left out of an ep entirely on SG1... sheesh he is the leading man for heavens sake.. I pretty much expected the writers to show Keller totally competent and even adept at fighting and they did exactly what I predicted they would... she can now even defeat a Wraith with a stick... because she has been taking sparring lessons with Ronon...

I really couldnt care less anymore how great the writers make Keller now, she still doesnt interest me. I want to see the team and to me she in NOT part of the team. Rodney was relegated to whiny panicky Rodney from earlier seasons and I just didnt enjoy the guys "fighting" over Keller... I guess this is the focus of the ptb from now on.. who will Keller chose because they both like her ..Yawn!! The best thing about the ep was the Runner.. he was a great character and I may have enjoyed this ep a lot more if it had all OUR team and less of the love triangle and no Keller.

I'll disappear now !!..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Well so far this season JT have had 2 scenes together, if you count Search and Rescue.... the rest of the season is all about Keller and her love interests... so don't forget to tune in to the last ep and find out who Keller picks.... sorry I'm sounding bitter but I just don't recognize this show anymore.... the team are non existant and the ptb are hell bent on developing Keller their new fav character... they are determined to show us just how great a character she is.. but what about Teyla... the character who's been around for the past 5 years... I guess she has had her token ep so its now back to being in the background... but even the background seems to much for the writers to handle.... Keller and McKay are so much easier to writer for.. so that's why we will be getting an ep that will focus just on the two of them.... it's a shame that the show has to end this way.

The team dynamic is gone and they hardly even interact anymore.

Tracker..

Spoiler:
              Not a mention of Teyla and Sheppard gets about 1 minute screentime... I don't recall ever seeing Jack get left out of an ep entirely on SG1... sheesh he is the leading man for heavens sake.. I pretty much expected the writers to show Keller totally competent and even adept at fighting and they did exactly what I predicted they would... she can now even defeat a Wraith with a stick... because she has been taking sparring lessons with Ronon...

I really couldnt care less anymore how great the writers make Keller now, she still doesnt interest me. I want to see the team and to me she in NOT part of the team. Rodney was relegated to whiny panicky Rodney from earlier seasons and I just didnt enjoy the guys "fighting" over Keller... I guess this is the focus of the ptb from now on.. who will Keller chose because they both like her ..Yawn!! The best thing about the ep was the Runner.. he was a great character and I may have enjoyed this ep a lot more if it had all OUR team and less of the love triangle and no Keller.

I'll disappear now !!..
              I hear ya blue......I'm getting very tired of Teyla being constantly ignored all the time so they can show us just "how great Keller is".......Man i've never wanted a character to just die so much
              sigpic

Comment

Oh and on a happier nte for us UKers...Bones starts again next Thursday....We can watch a show where there is actually really good writers and really good stories and who can actually write a female character
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and on a happier nte for us UKers...Bones starts again next Thursday....We can watch a show where there is actually really good writers and really good stories and who can actually write a female character

Oh goodie!!!

Tracker.. and ot..

Spoiler:
                  What saddens me so much about SGA is that there is so much unused potential just because these writers don't know what to do with their own characters... how are they going to manage with SGU... they cant really get rid of charcters if the're stuck of a ship like they did with Weir and Carson... I mean if they start killing them off because they don't know what to do with them then it would be difficult flying the ship with only about 3 characters... but they just got lazy on SGA... they didnt know what to do with the great talent under their noses so lets keep getting new characters... to appeal to all those young boys out there... Teyla wasn't girly or giggly enough for them... and besides her wraith DNA they don't know how to write for a strong female.. they had the same problem with Weir... she was rarely written as a strong leader IMO...

So now the highlight of the show is a love triangle...

So instead of giving us good character development the writers have come up with this....

[Two very different men both smitten by the same woman.. who will she choose.... camera zooms in on Rodney... will it be the sensitive slightly balding genius who falls in and out of love with the drop of a hat... or will it be the tall brooding strikingly handsome Ronon with his devilish grin... tune in next week and see who wins the fair ladys heart.... dun dun dun..].... oh the anticipation is killing me...!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Oh goodie!!!

Tracker.. and ot..

Spoiler:
                    What saddens me so much about SGA is that there is so much unused potential just because these writers don't know what to do with their own characters... how are they going to manage with SGU... they cant really get rid of charcters if the're stuck of a ship like they did with Weir and Carson... I mean if they start killing them off because they don't know what to do with them then it would be difficult flying the ship with only about 3 characters... but they just got lazy on SGA... they didnt know what to do with the great talent under their noses so lets keep getting new characters... to appeal to all those young boys out there... Teyla wasn't girly or giggly enough for them... and besides her wraith DNA they don't know how to write for a strong female.. they had the same problem with Weir... she was rarely written as a strong leader IMO...

So now the highlight of the show is a love triangle...

So instead of giving us good character development the writers have come up with this....

[Two very different men both smitten by the same woman.. who will she choose.... camera zooms in on Rodney... will it be the sensitive slightly balding genius who falls in and out of love with the drop of a hat... or will it be the tall brooding strikingly handsome Ronon with his devilish grin... tune in next week and see who wins the fair ladys heart.... dun dun dun..].... oh the anticipation is killing me...!!!
                    I think it's a 2 hour special....I dunno if your spoiled or not for bones...Well it's more of a location thing
                    Spoiler:
                    They're in London

Tracker
                    Spoiler:
                    Other shows an write strong beautiful females that aren't all giggly....Farscape for one....Heck even star trek managed it....So maybe the writers on SGA just aren't good enough...And if that;s the case they really should have got new writers in a long long time ago..

Oh the anticipation...I can't stand it...The wait is killing me *insert sarcasm here*
                    sigpic

Comment

Last sig for the night. It's a slight manip.

Goodnight all.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/JTHomeAMCbirthdayJPEG.jpg[/IMG]

AMC birthday alert!

Oh that is gorgeous!

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      For a while now...It doesn't really bother her now...She just has to remember to put the eye drops in...Another thing i think you have to watch out for is high blood pressure....Don't want too much pressure put on the eyes...

My dad has or should i say had a cataract...He finally got it removed though and he said what a difference to his eye sight
                      Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Good evening everyone *waves*
                      A little over two more hours until Tracker....woohoo....

Back to the beginning....
                      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/ccmac_pics/J%20and%20T%20Moments/risingjt1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/ccmac_pics/J%20and%20T%20Moments/risingjt3.jpg[/IMG]

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/ccmac_pics/J%20and%20T%20Moments/risingjt6.jpg[/IMG]

Awesome Art Guys

Gorgeous!

LOL, the teammates one is my favorite!

OT
                      Spoiler:

So glad everything worked out!
                      these are all awesome
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Nice job TJ

Happy Birthday, AMC!!!
                        Hope it's a good one for ya

Still have to see the Queen. Gah, i've been so darn busy! this sucks!
                        Kate!!!!

You gotta see it. It's so Squeeee worthy.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                        So far in Tracker:
                        Spoiler:
                        no Teyla and Sheppard was in only one scene
                        Bummer!!
                        Thanks Planet_tv

Spoiler:
                        really? damnit! we need more JT!!!!
                        I agree!!

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                        Near the end of Tracker:

Spoiler:
                        There was another scene with Sheppard but that was it. Well I know this is at least one episode that I won't be rushing to watch again. At least next two episodes will have Teyla and hopefully every episode after that.
                        *sigh*
                        I hope you're right.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        Sorry, I'd just left!

Nice job!

Vegas;

Spoiler:
                        Ooh, I totally agree. Teyla's gotta visit Earth for real in one of the eps!

Lovely.

Well done.
                        Thanks hun.
                        Vegas
                        Spoiler:
                        It's just not fair that Teyla hasn't gone yet. They need to do it in a movie if they don't do it in the series. IMO

I haven't watched Tracker yet.
                        But I did read Everlovin's post in Ronon/Keller thread.
                        I think I will still watch just to judge for myself though.

You know we can say that John/Teyla/Kanaan is a type of love triangle too.
                        The men have obvious feeling for Teyla and in return Teyla has different feelings for them.
                        It's just not an obvious triangle like they are doing for R/K/R.

And Blue. You can come in anytime you want. There is no need to disappear. This is your family too. We miss you. ((HUGS))

Thanks Donna.
                        Last edited by scifan; 20 September 2008, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I still haven't started catching up. I came to post this for Snowball.

I hope you like and let me know if it's too big for you.

Awesome Hun
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Awesome Hun
                            Thanks again hun.

Comment

Gorgeous sig Sci!

Tracker... possibly my least favourite episode if Atlantis ever There isn't one bit of it that I want to see again.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hi !
                                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Happy Birthday, AMC!!!

A pic fic, like always:

Not What It Appears To Be

Just a warning, it's not exactly Keller friendly.
                                it was awesome
                                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Just awesome and by the way Keller does not deserve friendliness
                                My observation:
                                Spoiler:
                                I dont know if you guys have noticed but we have become A JT Thread incorporated with a Anti-Keller Thread
                                Yeah sadly I think it's linked I commented on Joe Mallozzi I know I will regret it but I needed to leave it out so lol
                                Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                I just checked out JM's blog and it was sooo sad!!!. I'm so going to miss SGA!. I hope they make many movies at least. I know JM said to give SGU a chance and that it sounds better than what we have read especially from that Character breakdown we saw but man is it hard!. From what we have been reading...they have to pull a big miracle to make it a success because what we have gotten so far, doesn't give me any hope or desire to see it.

As for the Vegas shooting, my question is,
                                Spoiler:
                                is Rachel in the actual AU Vegas???. Because the pic we got of her is from Atlantis and she is in her uniform as well as the cast. I have no idea if the show starts off on Atlantis and something maybe happens to John that sends him into this AU world but i don't know if Teyla and Ronon are acutally in the AU scene's?. JM said that the cast is done shooting except for Joe and some other guys that are going back to Vegas to finish shooting the last parts they need. I hope Rachel is in the AU scene's. Hope i made some sense LOL!
                                Sadly it's exactly the same question that I ask myself
                                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                I have a couple of spare team sigs that you are more than welcome to use:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...here-sig-2.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...e-team-sig.jpg

Or if there's any specific ep you'd like then just state your preferences and I'm sure someone would be willing to make one for you I'll have a go but it may take some time

Vegas
                                Spoiler:
                                I know that Shep is the only one in exterior scenes in Vegas which is why JF is the only one actually going to the location shoot in Vegas. I presume the interiors that are supposed to be set in Vegas will have been shot in the studios. So, in other words... I don't know

Oo, took a looksie at your LJ! Stunning
                                I hope you're right and beautiful sigs
                                Phew!!!!!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                According to the eye doctor, it was a cornea edema(sp)(bruising of the eye.) Since Pete has contacts, the doc thinks that it most like absorbed something that started to irrate the eye and made it swell enough to cause the problem.

Boy do we feel better.

I'll be back in a few to catch up on thread.

Thanks guys for everything.
                                Wow it's so great to know glad things are good
                                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Thank you I try to do my best Will probably have some more tomorrow since im probably not watching tracker

By the way its about time i introduce to you guys to the REAL Snowball the love of my life

Sig By the Wonderful Cazz
                                He is so cute
                                Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                That's gorgeous asgard!!!

I hadn't see that one!, thanks for the pic of Rachel!.

LOL! more great MP's snowball! i'm loving them!.

Cool, thanks for the link!. I loved their shirts!.

Thanks for friending me!...just added you to my friends list!.
                                Thank you so much and n problem thanks to you too HUGS
                                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Aww Thanks Asgard i really missed the Thread and everyone i had to wait an extra week for my new Internet Company but all in all im glad i have my internet back
                                We really missed you too I'm glad you're back HUGS
                                I still haven't started catching up. I came to post this for Snowball.

I hope you like and let me know if it's too big for you.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ball-teamA.jpg
                                It's really beautiful
                                Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                LOL, well that I can do. *grabs medical kit, and stands by*

Thank you!

Beautiful.

LOL, you rock at these MP's. Great job!

Loved it. Heehee. All the more because of the Keller unfriendly-ness.

Aw, cute!!

--

Lovely sig Lea!!
                                Thank you so much
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh boy. How long has she had it?

Yes, he is

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Thank you so much hun. I know my dad has to keep up with his eyes too because of his diabetes.
                                I'm so glad everything came out ok.

Thank you so much MrsB.

I hope you share with us as soon as your done with you Fanvid.

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Thanks for sharing with me and it did help.

JM blog pic.
                                Spoiler:
                                In the pic with Paul M. in front. You can see JasonM in the background with the length all the way to his sneakers. Maybe he rolled them up.
                                NP for the clarification.
                                I try but I have problems I don't know where to post it and now the quality isn't so great that it was with the conversion so I'm a little ashamed. nevertheless I try and I don't know where to post it lol
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm really glad he is okay and glad too if I could help you I didn't want to intrude or anything

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                Thank you ppls!!

nope!!!
                                Modern Jedi:

Hey, I tried! Then power came on after we managed to get the generator that we borrowed running!!

none taken!!! i hate her!! (and Jewel needs to do the smart thing and smack David a good one, but that is TOTALY beside the point.......)

thank you!!!

Knowing Jason, it could be either....

nice!! but carson is so pretty!

thank you!!!

he he he!!!

since when was I keller friendly????? I'm on the anti thread for cryin' out loud!!

I did notice!! Oh well! I can always use more keller bashing!!!!!

CUTIE PY!!!! **hugs** *iz sucker for dogiies*

AMC likes blue
                                her favorite characters are Sam, Teyla, Vala, and Weir with a side of Shexett!! (sheppard, ronon, carson!!)

ok?

conserning vegas: amc's cast wishlist
                                Spoiler:
                                Sheppy- FBI guy (hey! JF makes good FBI agents)
                                Teyla-Sheppys badass partner
                                Ronon- forensics guy (for some odd reason I can see him in a lab coat and glasses on the set of CSI:Miami......which, BTW, I would LOVE)
                                Woosely-FBI director
                                Carson- Coroner (sp?)
                                I'm missing somebody
                                oh
                                Keller
                                Spoiler:
                                THE VICTIM!!!!
                                I love your cast list and I LOVE the pics *drools*

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rthdayJPEG.jpg

AMC birthday alert!

Oh that is gorgeous!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                For a while now...It doesn't really bother her now...She just has to remember to put the eye drops in...Another thing i think you have to watch out for is high blood pressure....Don't want too much pressure put on the eyes...

My dad has or should i say had a cataract...He finally got it removed though and he said what a difference to his eye sight
                                It's gorgeous I really like it
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                it's great I hope your dad is good now ?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X