John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Well, I guess I can kinda understand why you're not looking for them, but one can hope that there is some good JT stuff in it though.
    Well i'm worried about prodigal...
    Spoiler:
    I don't want anything to happen to Teyla or her son but i don't want to watch half the ep where she's hiding with her son...Does that make sense...I want to see Teyla take an offensive stance against Michael,not stand back and hide and let others save her...Does that make sense

Remnants..I don't really know alot about but if it's the Kolya one i'm afraid i'm getting a little bored with him...It's like been there done that!

Ok. I actually understood that.
    You did?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well i'm worried about prodigal...
      Spoiler:
      I don't want anything to happen to Teyla or her son but i don't want to watch half the ep where she's hiding with her son...Does that make sense...I want to see Teyla take an offensive stance against Michael,not stand back and hide and let others save her...Does that make sense

Remnants..I don't really know alot about but if it's the Kolya one i'm afraid i'm getting a little bored with him...It's like been there done that!

You did?
      Prodical:
      Spoiler:
      I do understand. We are so use to warrior Teyla that this is completely foriegn, but as a parent, I kinda see that too. But we also have to see that she will be protective and sometimes, when a mother is cornered, she'll do anything to protect her child. Even kill. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm hoping for Remnant that John learns not to keep his feelings in after all is said and done and her turns to Teyla.
      One can dream can I?

Hee hee. Yes I did.

Comment

Prodical:
        Spoiler:
        I do understand. We are so use to warrior Teyla that this is completely foriegn, but as a parent, I kinda see that too. But we also have to see that she will be protective and sometimes, when a mother is cornered, she'll do anything to protect her child. Even kill. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm hoping for Remnant that John learns not to keep his feelings in after all is said and done and her turns to Teyla.
        One can dream can I?

Hee hee. Yes I did.
        Oh i never thought of that...Oh i feel better now,thanks sci
        Spoiler:
        Mother cornered = very bad for everyone concerned!

So have you heard the Teyla song without the hullaballoo in it?
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats DONNA and Sci on your icon win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Hi !
            How are you ?
            you've been busy I pass yesterday afternoon all alone and now i have almost 10 pages to catch

Before doing it HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAPPI
            I hope you enjoy your day (and I yope you'll like your gift
            Spoiler:

Oh!!! very lovely!.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Title: What She Knows
            Summary: He’s not the only one who needs watched over.
            Characters: Teyla & John
            Pairing: Teyla-John
            Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/55224.html
            I just love how they know each other so well. You write them soooo beautifully!.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            You know, I love the text...it reminds me of my MP:

It made me totally smile.
            LOL! love the MP!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            I'm here to drop off Yappi's presents, so I hope she likes them.

Rodney. I couldn't decide.

Rodney & Carson

A couple of icons
            Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAPPI!!! Have a wonderful birthday!

Work is calling. I got to go.
            WOW Hope! those are awesome!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Heroes and Heroines: Chapter 2

Spoiler:
            Teyla holds Torren close to her chest and trying her best to soothe his little whimpering. He rubs his tiny face from side to side into her shoulder, indication to her that he is getting tired. She whispers in his ear an Athosian lullaby and he soon falls fast asleep. She gives him a kiss on his forehead and gently places him in his bed.

She turns away for just a moment, but when she looks back to check on Torren, he’s gone.

“I’m sorry, Teyla,” she hears John speak in the darkness. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you and Torren.”

She looks to see where John is and as he emerges from the shadows, she can see Michael standing behind him with a knife to John’s throat. Her eyes widen with fear.

“Give me the child… I promise I will not hurt him, but I cannot promise the same for Colonel Sheppard,” Michael says with an eerie and calm tone.

Teyla takes a deep breath, stands up straighter and tries to show a bold face, “I do not have him. I made sure that he is in a safe place.”

Michael dawns a sinister smile, “I hope that he is not with his father.”
            Teyla looks confused.

“You may have thought that he was cured, but I still have a hold on him. He is fighting as hard as he can, but eventually he will submit,” Michael gloats.

“Don’t believe him, Teyla. He’s only trying to manipulate you,” John blurts out just before Michael tightens his grip and angles the knife higher up his throat.

“Teyla, be reasonable. All I want is your child. Then I will be on my way and no one needs to be harmed,” Michael says in a sly manner.

Outside her doorway, Teyla can hear the sound of Ronon’s gun firing. Michael is temporarily distracted and John elbows him in the abdomen. They begin to struggle for the knife. A radio on Michael’s belt announces that they found the child. Michael wastes no more time and plunges the knife into John’s side, pulls it out and leaves quickly.

She watches helplessly as his body slumps to the ground and blood begins to flow onto the floor. As she nears him, his eyes begin to close and the room grows darker and cold. She can no longer see John.

All she can hear is his weak voice saying, “I’m sorry that I couldn’t protect you and Torren.”

She begins to scream, “John! Torren! No!”

She continues to scream over and over until John shakes her awake. She is still slightly disoriented, but she is so relieved to see him that she instinctively wraps her arms around him.

“It’s ok. It’s ok. It was just a bad dream,” John consoles her.

She pulls away from him and her eyes widen, “Where is Torren?”

John smiles, “Just relax. He’s ok. He’s with Lorne right now. He said something about missing his nephews.”

“So, Michael didn’t get him?” she asks.

John shakes his head no. She notices a light cut on John’s neck that she didn’t notice before. She reaches up and lightly touches it.

“Oh that,” he says casually. “It’s just a minor souvenir from Michael.”

Her eyes sadden and follow John’s hand as he grabs his side.

“He did that as well?” she asks.

John hangs his head as if in shame, “I’m sorry Teyla that…”

She raises her hand to cover his lips, “There is no need to apologize. What happened after that?”

“Well, after Michael stabbed me, I encourage you to leave me to protect Torren. I must’ve passed out. The next thing I knew, I was in the infirmary. Dr. Keller said that Rodney found me and that Ronon was with you,” John explains.

“And Kanaan?” Teyla asks.

“I think you need to talk to Ronon about that,” he says with remorse.
            AH! the plot thickens!...
            Spoiler:
            Hope the news is that Kanaan went evil and Ronon had to kill him lol...i know, i'm so mean.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Happy Birthday Yappichick!!

The Tale of Rodney's Birthday:
            Spoiler:

Hey, Rodney. I heard it's your birthday today!

Oh, really? Amazing. Someone actually remembered.

Aye, they did. There's a little party waiting for you in the mess hall.

Ha! Will there be cake?

Rodney, you know it wouldn't be a party without cake.

Oh, waitwaitwait—it's not a lemon cake, is it? Because, y'know, I am mortally allergic to citrus.

Citrus? Really?! I had no idea . . .

Oh, well, I'm sure it'll be fine. You can't die from a little cake. See ya!

Uh-oh . . . .

Carson: Yep, he thinks the cake is lemon flavored. Ronon: *grins* The cafeteria never should've let us at that yellow food coloring.

LOL! hade me cracking up WP!.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Those are sooo cute!!!!.

Happy birthday YC

I'm keeping my mouth shut this time
            Pretty! love the soft look of it!.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Love them! Especially the first two

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

---

Lea, Cazzie, and Mayra, awesome artwork!! LOL for the first icon Mayra.
              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Love the icons Mayra

Great icons...had to laugh at the first one
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

These are awesome Mayra! Thank you soooo much!

And thanks again everyone for all the incredible gifts! *feels special*

It's awesome I love them and the first one is just stunning
              Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              Hello everyone.

Still [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]

LOL, love the first one!

I love this one...So funny!
              Thanks everyone for the nice comments on the icons!. and LOL!!! seems like many like the first one of Rodney! LOL!...doesn't that just fit him lol.

And your Welcome YC! glad you liked them.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Thanx Hope

Yay! Knew you'd get it I'm usually useless with text (as you well know ) but that just screamed out to me

Peggy's posted Remnants pics in the whump thread! http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=122536

I haven't looked but lots of squeeing going on over there!

OH!!! definitely Squeee! worthy!. I'm sure the gals in the Whump thread are going crazy!.

So who is looking forward to The Queen this friday????

The Queen..

Spoiler:
                Seeing the SciFi promo ... the look on Teyla's face when she is laying there... like what have I gotten myself into and I do wonder who she is looking at... now I know who I want it to be..and who I sure as hell hope it wont be... I really don't want to feel like throwing up *lol*

And then when the clip is on John, Rodney and Ronon when you hear Teyla say "How do I look" ...gosh the look on John's face there.. I don't know it's like he is both creeped out by seeing her like that,, and feeling sorry she has to go through stuff like this...

I wonder though if something might go wrong and she is giving into anything Wraith related.. is she is able to fight against it.. you know if that would happen you know very well who I want to be there helping her to snap out of it
                The Queen

Same here!...as soon as i saw the promo and the clip came out
                Spoiler:
                with Teyla on the operating table looking at someone off screen worried, i was just thinking, PLEASE let it be John!. If it ends up being you know who!...i will want to throw my tv for sure!.
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Congrats DONNA and Sci on your icon win!!!

I second that! congrats Donna and scifan!!!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    It seems to be an extended version of the song. I wander where the vidder got it.
                    I got the song as well...did a video to it a long time ago... but can't remember where I got it...

Prodical:
                    Spoiler:

One can dream can I?

Hee hee. Yes I did.
                    I know what you mean...

Prodigal

Spoiler:
                    I do hope we see a fighter Teyla in it.. not hiding..but taking up a fight against Michael and his men trying to protect her child.. I would love to see her and John going in together fighting them off side by side..

Remnant

Spoiler:
                    I don't know how this one will really play out... Kolya was a good enemy in the first season in The Storm/The Eye.. and also in Common Ground..but after that it just didn't work... this epi is from what I can tell being a major John beating himself up about things.. why Kolya being there I have no idea .. seems like this is the epi where we might get to see what makes John tick,,, and just how bad he beats himself up for things he can't do anything about... seems like this epi might be the flagship for John this season.. just as Teyla he seems to only get one each season and even then it never really is about him...take Outcast for example.. it turned out more to be as John the military with some tiny personal things thrown our way... so unless it's Rodney I'm not holding my breath for any other character findings no matter if they have an epi devoted to them... I'm not putting my expectations to high on either epi that is left...I'm just gonna hope for the best and enjoy the last season they have as a weekly series...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

AMC, thanks you! You finish it! Wow! Adorable! Well it better be Sheppard.

Spoiler:
                      Birthday is good considering it is on a Monday and there were a couple of things going on. A major project at work and dealing with a possible storm. Totally agree! Yeah, you have work and school. I'm glad it should be a little quieter for you. You got to come by after The Queen.
                      I'm stuck in your position as well...it sux!!!
                      Spoiler:

Great work it's so well done

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      That is sooooo cute.
                      thankie!!

I love this cap. It so screams,"Open mouth and insert foot."
                      could you fix the link? it didn't work!!!

MANY THANKS FOR COMPLEMENSTS TILO!!!! *hugs you all*
                      Spoiler:
                      PPL, I AIN'T SAYIN WHO SHE'S KISSIN, BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY:
                      Spoiler:
                      IT'S NOT KANNAN *gagging*
                      But who it is? Well, you'll just have to wait and see!!! *evil grin*
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Oh i never thought of that...Oh i feel better now,thanks sci
                        Spoiler:
                        Mother cornered = very bad for everyone concerned!

So have you heard the Teyla song without the hullaballoo in it?
                        Prodigal
                        Spoiler:
                        a mother's first instinct is to protect and at first I would think that for me would be not to get into any situation that would be harmful to your child...so, yes Teyla is going to hide and yes Teyla is going to expect the others to save her because if she gets into any quarrel, she will risk harming her child. Now, if put into a corner and thought that she's the only that can do anything to save and protect her child, she will fight till her death and even then she will still fight! I expect to see a bit of that Teyla, but in this one, I don't expect to see it full force and from the caps, it looks like Ronon is going to have all the fun! I just hope John is the one taking her to safety with both her and Torren John in his arms.

I'm with Lea, one can dream, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Guys, the Prompt Battle is still going on in Beya...http://community.livejournal.com/sga...70.html#cutid1
                          ...here's the list...

prompts, phrases

Spoiler:
                          a few years later
                          alien potions
                          all good things must come to an end
                          alone in a 'jumper skimming the ocean
                          April showers
                          bandit
                          banquet hall
                          behind masks
                          behind stone hearts
                          bigger than you or me
                          body painting
                          bright lights
                          by the river
                          calendar
                          caller ID
                          camouflage
                          campfires, smores, and stories
                          caring is sharing
                          chess
                          chili
                          city lights
                          cold water
                          conviction
                          cooking
                          covenant
                          creating a new life
                          cuts like a knife
                          dance class
                          dancing in the dark
                          dawn
                          desperation, purple, and the smell of baking cookies
                          disenchanted
                          don't let me fall
                          duct tape and flying fish
                          dusk
                          eagerly awaiting you
                          easy like Sunday morning
                          escape
                          everytime you look at me
                          exchanging letters
                          exes (ex-girlfriend, ex-lover, etc.)
                          extermination avoided, addmissions in hiding
                          falling
                          feeling good
                          ferris wheel
                          fevered dreams
                          fiat lux (let there be light)
                          five things Teyla knows about John that he doesn't know she knows
                          flying
                          forgotten
                          Friday night
                          get off
                          good times
                          grace
                          green fields
                          guts
                          hate & fight
                          here it goes
                          high school reunion
                          I would die for you/I would live for you
                          ice melting
                          ice skating
                          imperfections
                          in my world
                          insomnia
                          into the woods
                          invincible
                          iris
                          it's all good
                          jealousy
                          just once
                          keys to the candy store
                          kinds of kisses
                          kisses of gods
                          legendary
                          lighthouse
                          little lies
                          lucky
                          make your choice
                          metro station
                          middle of nowhere
                          midnight snack
                          mine
                          moonlight swim
                          music
                          new beginnings and letting go the past
                          no really, I'm fine
                          opportunity knocks
                          over their heads
                          over you
                          passion on the run from the Replicators
                          Pegasus' hidden wonders
                          pet names
                          planet of ice
                          playground
                          practice makes perfect
                          promises implied and kept
                          pushing boundaries
                          recursion
                          red dress
                          repercussions
                          road less taken
                          road trip
                          run away
                          secret Santa
                          secret smile
                          semi-naked earth sports
                          she, the hero
                          showtime
                          shy
                          sinister smile
                          slow dancing in the rain
                          smile
                          smoldering UST in space
                          snowflakes and tents
                          soft
                          soldier's poem
                          speechless
                          spilled milk and a dare
                          spontaneous, sight unseen
                          star gazing
                          summer rain
                          sun-catcher
                          surfing
                          surrender
                          swandive
                          sympatico
                          taboo
                          tattoo
                          telepathic synch
                          the family you choose
                          the letter
                          the night starts here
                          the things we cannot say
                          there are many kinds of 'first times'
                          three wishes
                          to be close to you
                          too much to drink
                          transport
                          two hour drive
                          unapologetic
                          unforgivable
                          urban legend
                          video games
                          walking away
                          warm dawn
                          washing day
                          what we do to survive
                          widow's walk
                          wilderness
                          your ex-lover remains dead
                          you're everything that I need

scenarios

Teyla as The Queen - "Kneel!"

John gets promoted and receives recognition for the events of seasons 2-5, either on Earth or Atlantis. (maybe because of nomination by Carter?)

John and the Marines start an intramural sports league for all of Atlantis and the Athosians.

When Kanaan leaves Atlantis/dies, how Teyla handles childcare including John taking shifts.

Teyla joins the continuing education classes offered to the Marines (mandatory in the services so they must have them) and gets some kind of degree. Bonus for any help/classes taught by any of the regular characters.

Atlantis gets actual planes (302s or other). John teaches Teyla to fly.

John and Teyla in Vegas.

Todd sees John, Teyla and Torren together and assumes that Torren John is his "brother's" child. To either angsty, action-filled or humorous results.

Kanaan's reaction to how much time John spends with Teyla and his child.

Teyla accompanies John to Earth and actually gets to leave the SGC and meets his brother.

Caldwell, Lorne, any Marine's perspective on John, Teyla and Torren John's relationship.

Teyla is given a formal title and an office for her work assisting Woolsey in effect as an assistant administrator of the city (you know Woolsey has got to get off on titles and anything HR-related).

Teyla observing John and Lorne in their offices in the barracks.

John, Lorne,Teyla and the rest of the team run an SGC recruit training ala that SG-1 episode back on Earth to select new recruits for Atlantis.

Teyla wonders what all the hype is about the new 'super hero movie' coming out on Earth. John explains the concept of Batman to her. Humourous, please, without cheesy romance!

Teyla on an aeroplane, without John but thinking of him because she's flying. Can be AU.

quotations

"I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

"Would you have the guts to say..."

"All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again."

"And that's about the time she walked away from me."

"Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, it should have been somebody else"

"Don't let your feelings try and tear us apart."

"This where we both breathe in."

"These sheets aren't stopping me."

"Loving you is the easiest thing in the universe."

"Everything happens eventually."

"Every 'gate team has its secrets, things they don't tell outsiders."

"I see angels dancing on a pinhead... do you like me now?"

"All things are difficult before they are easy." ~ Thomas Fuller ~

"You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an inner exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world." ~ Sheila Graham ~

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." ~ Roy Croft ~

"If we are to judge of love by its consequences, it more nearly resembles hatred than friendship."
                          ~ Francois De La Rochefoucauld ~

lyrics

"'Come in,' she said, 'I'll give ya shelter from the storm.'" ~ Bob Dylan ~

"I'd cheat destiny just to be near you."

"When did you fall in love with me? Was it out of the blue, 'cause I swear I never knew it."

"Hold me, Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on...Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all."

"So let me out
                          Or let me in
                          And tell me how, we can win
                          Cause I really wanna know now
                          Before I begin
                          To let you go to let you go
                          So let me know"

"For you I'd bleed myself dry" - Coldplay, 'Yellow'

"Cuz I'm slow like honey and heavy with mood" - Fiona Apple, 'Slow Like Honey'

"Bye bye baby, don't be long. I worry about you while you're gone" - Ivy, 'Worry About You'

"They didn't have you where I come from" - Dixie Chicks, 'Lullaby'

"Just let me whisper things you've never heard before. Just let me touch you, baby, just let me touch you for a while" - Alison Krauss & Union Station, 'Let Me Touch You For A While'

"I cannot name this. I cannot explain this. And I really don't want to, just call me shameless. I can't even slow this down, let alone stop this. And I might keep looking around, but I cannot top this" - Ani DiFranco, 'Shameless'

To Make Her Love Me - Rascal Flatts
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi its nice to meet everyone i have just recently stumbled upon this grest thread dedicated to my favorite stargate couple and i just had to join i look foward to getting to know you guys
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I also made this video:
                              Spoiler:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNA-19965n4
                              didn't think it would be nice to show up without a gift haha!
                              It's a sheyla vid to the song Hot n Cold by Katy Perry let me know what you think
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Hi its nice to meet everyone i have just recently stumbled upon this grest thread dedicated to my favorite stargate couple and i just had to join i look foward to getting to know you guys
                                come join us snowball!!! we are all friends!!
                                Spoiler:
                                btw, whens ur B-day???
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X