John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Too bad... Sorry I couldn't help you! *hugs* Though I'm sure that when she's used to the boys going to school it'll get better!
    It's no proble really.

You're not going to believe me but....
    Spoiler:
    after her first moring mistake and a timeout, which I don't normally do but it was my bed this time, she did awesome. Go figures.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I thought you were being sarcastic! I'm making my tea so how bout later on tonight??

BW is really annoying me. He's going on and on and on about "the franchise" - there won't be a franchise anymore if they upset the fans. Idiots.

That could definitely be it. If you started her training when the boys were there then the fact they're not there coul dbe difficult for her. It's strange how things like that affect people. If I lie on the left hand side of my bed, I can't sleep and get freaked out and need to roll onto the right side.
    Thanks again Laura. I think it will help me understand more.
    LOL. I can only sleep one one side of the bed too.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    And I caught up! I wasn't on hardly at all yesterday because of craziness all around. I'm glad for a moment of quiet.

Welcome to the thread! You're sure nicer than I was when I first started. I have no talent for vids, little enough for art, and only slightly more for fics. I hope I'm getting better though.

OT -
    Spoiler:
    My girl is 11 now, so she wouldn't appreciate me telling stories! Anyway, I was flat broke, and I told her the store didn't have anymore pull-ups or diapers. She had to go by herself now. And she did! Was it awful that I lied to a two year old?

The whole planets question. I know about Belsa (that's where Teyla and Ronon went during Trinity) and Manaria (that's where the Satedan survivors went) I just can't think of any others. And there were some mentioned.
    I got two more for you. Vedeena - The Seer and Croya - Kindred
    Last edited by scifan; 10 September 2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      It's no problem really.

You're not going to believe me but....
      Spoiler:
      after her first moring mistake and a timeout, which I don't normally do but it was my bed this time, she did awesome. Go figures.
      Really?
      Spoiler:
      How good of her!

P.S. That grey John Sheppard sig, of asgard I believe, it a little too big.
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Pretty! love the soft look of it!.
        Thanks Mayra!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Prodigal
        Spoiler:
        a mother's first instinct is to protect and at first I would think that for me would be not to get into any situation that would be harmful to your child...so, yes Teyla is going to hide and yes Teyla is going to expect the others to save her because if she gets into any quarrel, she will risk harming her child. Now, if put into a corner and thought that she's the only that can do anything to save and protect her child, she will fight till her death and even then she will still fight! I expect to see a bit of that Teyla, but in this one, I don't expect to see it full force and from the caps, it looks like Ronon is going to have all the fun! I just hope John is the one taking her to safety with both her and Torren John in his arms.

I'm with Lea, one can dream, right?
        Yeah i hope (prodigal)
        Spoiler:
        We see Teyla corneredand then all hell break loose...We know no one is gonna be safe if she gets pushed into a corner

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Hi its nice to meet everyone i have just recently stumbled upon this grest thread dedicated to my favorite stargate couple and i just had to join i look foward to getting to know you guys
        I also made this video:
        Spoiler:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNA-19965n4
        didn't think it would be nice to show up without a gift haha!
        It's a sheyla vid to the song Hot n Cold by Katy Perry let me know what you think
        Hi...Welcome...Ooh and nice video....You are gonna fit in well here Come in any time...Join in an discussions...But usually we're fooling around more than actually discussing anything

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I got the song as well...did a video to it a long time ago... but can't remember where I got it...
        Don't worry...She's got it now

Small Question: About how long will my messages have to be approved? Not that i mind or anything just curious
        Not sure how long it'll be...Probably not too long!

See. I can be helpful sometimes.
        I don't think I have.
        Check your PM

Here's a new JT manip for the Beya challenge.

Goodnight everyone.
        Very nice sci!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        All the best people are born that year

uh huh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

A word from the wise, younglings.

Don't have a bottle of wine before dinner.

Don't sneak another bottle into the cinema.

Don't watch The Dark Knight drunk.

And especially don't do this when you're taking anti biotics and feel like crap.

Why? Because the day after, you feel like crap, smell like wine and worst of all, you can't remember going to see one of the best movies ever made.
        *headdesk* gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater *shakes head*

It's not as easy as I thought it was gonna be.
        Can anyone remember eps where Ronon or Teyla mention any planet's names????
        Um that ep where Rodney blew up a galaxy....Teyla and Ronon went to a planet to trade where he came up against a fellow Satedan...Wasn't it Belkan or something like that!
        [/QUOTE]

Your messages have to be approved?? That's new.
        Yep...Ever since that massive pic spam attack *shudders* It only applies to people that signs up...If you were already registered it doesn't apply to you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *loves the pic fic goodness* You are awesome!

Thank you, Hope! I love these!! So much Rodney and Carson goodness!

Thank you!

Thanks!

Thanks Linda! I love the coloring!
          No problem YC!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Thank you so much for the vid she's awesome thanks so much for sharing

Yeah her father trained her I don't really know how this work but she could be professional I mean she's a real soprano

ITA with all your thoughts on The Queen and thanks for the milestone and CONGRATULATIONS LINDA

CONGRATULATIONS DONNA and SCIFAN awesome icons you deserve it

Thank you so much

HI WELCOME and yeah can't wait to know you I just hope we will cross with our different time zones

Youhpu awesome videa thanks for sharing really great

Wow it's beautiful and I love the colors and the manip is awesome you did so good while it's so complicated it's awesome. I tried to let you a review sorry to everybody f my comment are short I receive a lot of not great news since some time and my mood don't take it so well lol so I feel as if I'm late on every thread lol

sorry not sure I can help you I'll ask my mom don't remember if i had this problem lol
          Thanks asgard!

OT-Football
          Spoiler:
          I hope to hell Scotland and England get humped tonight.......The greedy sods
          sigpic

Comment

Really?
            Spoiler:
            How good of her!

P.S. That grey John Sheppard sig, of asgard I believe, it a little too big.
            I know. I wasted your guys time for no reason.

Thanks hun... all fixed.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Thanks Mayra!

Yeah i hope (prodigal)
            Spoiler:
            We see Teyla corneredand then all hell break loose...We know no one is gonna be safe if she gets pushed into a corner

Hi...Welcome...Ooh and nice video....You are gonna fit in well here Come in any time...Join in an discussions...But usually we're fooling around more than actually discussing anything

Don't worry...She's got it now

Not sure how long it'll be...Probably not too long!

Check your PM

Very nice sci!

uh huh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

*headdesk* gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater *shakes head*

Um that ep where Rodney blew up a galaxy....Teyla and Ronon went to a planet to trade where he came up against a fellow Satedan...Wasn't it Belkan or something like that!
            I did and thanks.

Comment

Nope
              *sulks*

OT-Football
              Spoiler:
              OT
              Spoiler:
              It's not the teams' faults, its the FA

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                *sulks*

OT
                Spoiler:
                It's not the teams' faults, its the FA

OT
                Spoiler:
                The greedy sods sold the whole lot to setanta...Scotland is on setanta 2 and you don't get that on digibox so anyone that goes up the boozer to see it won't if the pub doesn't have sky...England's on setanta 1.....We don't even get any highlights.....The freaking greedy *******s...I hope they get humped

We can't even watch our own country play...Why the hell should we pay for sky sports and have to pay again for setanta to watch the internationals....It's a bloody ripoff!

FA and SFA GTF!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I know. I wasted your guys time for no reason.

Thanks hun... all fixed.
                  Nahh, not a waste of time. I learned something which may come in handy in the future!! No problem.
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

<snipped by me>
                    I got two more for you. Vedeena - The Seer and Croya - Kindred
                    Is Croya the one where Teyla goes off with Lorne to find out about the Athosians?
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks again Laura. I think it will help me understand more.
                      LOL. I can only sleep one one side of the bed too.
                      It's okay I can't help it if I'm a fountain of knowledge

It's called conditioning, you'll just need to break that conditioning and create a new one
                      OT-Football
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm going to pretend I didn't see that!

--

Just watched Hot Zone as I was doing my ironing. It definitely is a JT scene at the start; they are teasingly flirting with one another, lol. So cute.
                      It also reminded me of why I really don't like Weir. But that's for another thread
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Nahh, not a waste of time. I learned something which may come in handy in the future!! No problem.
                        Hee hee. You're so sweet to say that.

Is Croya the one where Teyla goes off with Lorne to find out about the Athosians?
                        Yes it is.

Comment

It's okay I can't help it if I'm a fountain of knowledge

It's called conditioning, you'll just need to break that conditioning and create a new one

--

Just watched Hot Zone as I was doing my ironing. It definitely is a JT scene at the start; they are teasingly flirting with one another, lol. So cute.
                          It also reminded me of why I really don't like Weir. But that's for another thread
                          LOL!!!

Well, thank you O Wiseone.

I will try to work on it then and try my best
                          Spoiler:
                          She's also very stubborn and somewhat spoiled.

NCIS OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          I've been watching a NCIS marathon on the USA network. I always thought Zeva was on in it. I guess that's what I get for coming several seasons late.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            well i'm pissed that the greedy sods at the SFA sold us down the river as soon as someone started waving a cheque book in front of them...Now we can't even watch our own country play in the group stages for the world cup

heh..Weird...I really liked Weir in this ep
                            sigpic

Comment

Hee hee. You're so sweet to say that.

Yes it is.
                              Thank you so much! I believe that one will work for the story!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you so much! I believe that one will work for the story!
                                Oh good. Glad I could help.

Comment

Working...
                                X