John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
    Again, I agree 100% and I agree with the choices that Mayra suggested. Many of the ones she listed are character pieces and the Rodney one is a must share...cracks me up everytime! And I would add The Journey to my list...one of my favs if for nothing else the song alone (but I really love that bottle coming through the gate)
    Oh yeah!!! i love The Journey, definitely one of my favs. from Steph and i agree, i love that song!. She definitely has many vids to choose from!.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I have a response...

Spoiler:
    LOL!!! I love it!!!!!.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    GitM
    Spoiler:
    Hey it's ok that you liked it....We're not all gonna like or dislike the sdame eps

But the scene with Teyla and Fran/Weir was pretty confusing....First she thought the father of her child was John then after she found out it wasn't she assumed Kanaan then fron Teyla's confused look she said she saw the sparkle in her eye I thought in missing the relationship was pretty new about Weir was long gone by now so how would she know this...

In sunday she's talking about a crush then she's presumably with Kanaan Like i said confusing!

And Rodney back to his old self,being all mean and arrogant and obnoxious and....Well you get the picture The way he treats Radek is nothing short of abysmal,Radek should just whack him one...He doesn't deserve that...And of course Rodney has to work all alone again to try save the day...HELLO,Isn't there a whole scientific team there...Na then that would mean they'd take the credit away from Rodney if they actually managed to fix the problem

Um ok rant mode off
    I totally agree with you Linda!. I just saw the episode a little while ago and i just had to roll my eyes at that line, so dumb!.

Spoiler:
    I also had the impression that the Kanaan things was fairly new although they may have known each other since way before. Sunday was supposed to insinuate her crush was John but who knows now. So now they are expecting us to believe she had this stupid 'sparkle" in her eye for kanaan since a while back. Sorry, not buying it.

It was cute that she thought the baby was John's at first but that was mostly because she named the baby after him. Also, was it just me or when Fran/Weir mentions to John what great news about Teyla, he kinda looks up and smiles agreeing with her before he catches himself. So that was cute but yeah, at this point this season is sooo not turning out the way i hoped and i'm crossing my fingers that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for these two. Can Kanaan please go away! LOL!.

Other than that, not the best episode but i still liked it. It was sad at the end but they seemed to leave it open for Fran/Weir to come back right????.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh that would be cool to read. I love those kinds of stories.
      I have to admit that my last one(WIP) doesn't get rid of him.... totally.

Linzi posted this in the whump thread. She got it from Morjana.
      First part of interview is with JoeF
      Cool, thanks for the link scifan!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Yo what up what upppppppppppp

Hi MrsB!!!! glad your back!!!. You have definitely been missed!!!!.
      What did I miss?
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Couple of thoughts about GitM
        Spoiler:
        First, I think Teyla said TJ and Kanaan were offworld to protect TJ from a potential threat. There was just a slight vibe from Teyla that set off my BS meter. I have several "stand up philosophers" in my life. I'll give cake to anyone who figures out that reference!

Second, at the end, I don't think Liz knew that she and the other replicators were going to get spaced. She chose the coordinates and went through. It wasn't until they were all through that someone asked Rodney if the fiddling with the dhd worked and it was said that now they knew it was really Liz.

I enjoyed it. I enjoy most all Stargate episodes. I'm a junky and I know it. If and when I get SGA on dvd I'll watch it on the initial rewatch but I don't know how often after that.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Alright my thoughts on Ghost in the machine

Spoiler:
          Not one of the top notch epis... good but not the greatest if you know what I mean...got it work cut out to be able to top Search and Rescue for me so far... but anyway...

Liked the puddle jumper scene...hahah flying monkeys.. oh John..you and your weird comparisons *lol* and getting almost struck by sparking energy in the jumper.. and crashing into the space gate...

Not that he was safer on Atlantis...almost getting zapped in the hallway *lol* gosh he is prone to getting whumped in anyway this year..even though he was able to stay away from them and not really get that much whump in this epi..he just got shoved on the floor...and he might have also have had a slight of emo whump... not just from the end scene but I felt in some way also when he walks into the room when Fran/Weir talked to Teyla...

Rodney got back to his annoying self...like he can't accept help from his fellow scientists...what is up with that..does he have to do everything on his own... why isn't he the only one on that department if it's like he is the only one that will be solving those kinds of issues all the time... it's like everyone else is incompetent..but I guess that is what happens when one specific character is the golden boy of the writers...*sigh*

McKay seems way more willing to believe it was Weir in Fran's body...but I'm sure as hell am glad John was way way more cautious.. I think at that point McKay put once again his own feelings first...I get that he wants to believe..she was his friend...but he needs to see the danger in it too... and it almost bit him in the ass again... while John took the hard road again...putting aside what ever he might think and feel.. and thinking like a military...knowing there were risks... and actually not even giving Woolsey hell for what he stood for...John can't really afford to put much stock into his feelings in sitsuations like these that could turn deadly in a few moments... which it basically did... got to say though I loved seeing him standing his ground and pointing both of his guns at the replicators..

The scene between Fran/Weir & Teyla was a little odd to say the least... I loved the fact that she thought John was the father ...hahaha that was just icing on the cake *lol* then it took the weird turn of Weir knowing of Kanaan... and what sparkle... has the light reflected odd again... I mean get a grip poeple...when you shove the most boring character down my throat with no knowledge behind him at all...never heard of before..nothing and I mean NOTHING can make me believe in either him or that relationships...when they are trying to make it sound like there was something there for a long time..all the way to Weir time..that was like what season 3...yeah right and camel of york is the king of my country... shoving info down my throat after the fact of bringing in a character wont ever get me to believe in that character..or that relationship or even care a crap what ever happens to him...he can get eaten by those flying monkeys for all I care...that's how pointless that is ,,,and just how cringworthy that line was in that scene..it was like.. pure shoving it down my throat so far I'm so sick of that fact I want to throw up...
          Then John walked in...to me it was like they are not really comfortable around eachother at the moment.. they couldn't really look eachother in the eye properly in this scene.. and he was like should he watch her when she walks away or should he stay away... even when Weir said it was great news about Teyla...gosh did John look uncomfortable like every bone in his body was screaming for him that he didn't even wanna hear it... I don't think he wants to let his mind even think about that fact... and Teyla seems to have some kind of distance from him at the moment..but I do think the whole thinking John was the father of her baby threw her for a loop..even though the crap about Kanaan came after it..if you think about it.. her thinking the baby was John is like basically saying even Weir saw something there...you don't JUST assume you always name your kid after the father...so it was like she was saying she has seen something between them and thought that they had acted on it... but who knows... John's dream in S&R might have made him realize in some degree his feelings for her,, since I just feel he is way way uncomfortable with this... and then that something might have once again sparked Teyla's feelings for John...but being with Kanaan and having a child may be that she thinks she needs to focus on that and not on true love at the moment and is trying to put a distance between her and John to try and keep her emotions in check even though we know it wont last forever.. something like this when it might be clear as day to themselves..you can't hide it forever.. and something might happen to cause them to reach out and grow closer..and I'm not saying Kanaan's death..even though I don't mind him six feet under.. *loL* but that something else might happen while they work together to grow them closer together where in the end they will never be able to fight against their true feelings..if not confessing them to eachother in this season but maybe to someone else..and if we get a season 6 and what ever more season if that is to be that they do then move it forward and that after confessing it to themselves and maybe to someone else like Ronon that they then confess it to eachother before the darn series comes to an end...besides I never saw any spark or even love or longing in Teyla's eyes when she talked about Kanaan with Keller in Missing... it was like she was talking about a friend not a lover... and even for that I just can't beleive in this relationship..it's the worst thing they have ever down and they can chuck him out an airvent at any point..I wont miss the boring snorefest

Woolsey... hahaha with the transporter... he just keeps walking and walks right into the railing...think if there haven't been one..*lol* he would have taken a swan dive into the ocean... *lol*
          Got to say though I'm glad he stood his ground against McKay...thinking about Atlantis best and not that this might be someone they have dealt with before.. and I have to say I'm glad John never questioned it.. even though I had a feeling he wouldn't since well this is the guy that ordered McKay to shut down the nanites in Weir in the first place knowing full well it would kill her..and he was the one to voice the danger in the first place..so I didn't think he would be changing his mind this time around either...
          And the ultimatium he gave the replicators when they were sinking the city...way to go Woolsey...got to say I wasn't to keen on when I heard he was going to be taking over for Sam...knowing what a prick he had been in the past... but I think the Pegasus air has been good to him and maybe having a stubborn Lt.Colonel at his side helps too but I think they have written him really well so far this season.. knows he might not be good at this job, realizing he can't alway play by the rules, but stepping up when he needs to and stands his ground,,but showing also that he might not be that good at playing hardball as we could see when he gave that statement and then turned around like oh crap what have I've done... but not even then did John step infront and judged him since maybe he would have very well done the same thing..and hell Woolsey might have picked that up from John

Ending scene... John standing by the gate... I think he just feels like he keep failing things... he never got Aiden back... he has been in contact with Weir and yet haven't been able to bring her back and he might be coming to terms with the fact that he wont be able to change what has happened and needs to accept he can't save everyone no matter how much he wants to.. but it still goes to show the difference... he was hesitant, not argueing his piont, not turning the whole galaxy upside down when it comes to Weir...but for him all hell breaks loose and it seems like he is able to walk to hell and back for Teyla...so trust me there is one major difference in his actions towards the different people around him...he might go the extra mile for all of them...but that mile stretches far far ahead when it comes to Teyla...he has proven that time and time again,,the difference between the ones that he knows... everyone can say he would do anything for anyone of them...yes he might but look at how he acted when Weir went missing..and when Teyla went missing.. his desperation to get Teyla back.. risking his own life to get her back..going against orders to get her back...then it cleary shows here again when dealing with Weir...yes in a replicator body...but I never got the major desperation from him, not putting himself in harms way, Sam told he couldn't go ,,he never argued..he backed down..Woolsey put up with all the no no can't do that to dangers and John never butted in... so there is a difference in his actions,,,and actions speaks louder then words... and you could tell that there are something far deeper going on between them if only so far they themselves realizes it when you see the scene with John and Teyla ... both of their wrong doings is that they don't talk it out..get it out in the open... instead they try to keep the distance and it will never hold...

pheww that got long...

Do I look forward to the next The Shrine...hrmm maybe.. I'm not jumping up and down for joy but I'll judge it properly when I've seen it...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            I totally agree with you Linda!. I just saw the episode a little while ago and i just had to roll my eyes at that line, so dumb!.

Spoiler:
            I also had the impression that the Kanaan things was fairly new although they may have known each other since way before. Sunday was supposed to insinuate her crush was John but who knows now. So now they are expecting us to believe she had this stupid 'sparkle" in her eye for kanaan since a while back. Sorry, not buying it.

It was cute that she thought the baby was John's at first but that was mostly because she named the baby after him. Also, was it just me or when Fran/Weir mentions to John what great news about Teyla, he kinda looks up and smiles agreeing with her before he catches himself. So that was cute but yeah, at this point this season is sooo not turning out the way i hoped and i'm crossing my fingers that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for these two. Can Kanaan please go away! LOL!.

Other than that, not the best episode but i still liked it. It was sad at the end but they seemed to leave it open for Fran/Weir to come back right????.
            Yeah
            Spoiler:
            It's an on coming train heh sorry i couldn't resist

Um so....About the ep...Like i said in the other thread this whole Kanaan thing has been one big botch up after another.....I'm thinking that maybe TPTB are doing this to cover up their very bad writing and try make us believe that this thing with Teyla and Kanaan has been developing over time Yeah like that's gonna work....How stupid do they think we are

I was bored for long periods...I didn't even get sad or upset or anything...I felt it pretty emotionless tbh
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              Hello.
              Quick question....Do you spell Teyla's last name Emmagan or Emagan? Or some other way?
              It's Emmagan.
              I hope that helps

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Thanks Hun. It's about time the put a title on it.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Cool, thanks for the link scifan!
              NP hun.

I haven't seen GitM yet but.....
              About Sunday:

In the commentary, for those that heard it, knows that Martin G said that Teyla's crush was for John.
              Of course this was before K had to come into the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Alright my thoughts on Ghost in the machine

Spoiler:
                Not one of the top notch epis... good but not the greatest if you know what I mean...got it work cut out to be able to top Search and Rescue for me so far... but anyway...

Liked the puddle jumper scene...hahah flying monkeys.. oh John..you and your weird comparisons *lol* and getting almost struck by sparking energy in the jumper.. and crashing into the space gate...

Not that he was safer on Atlantis...almost getting zapped in the hallway *lol* gosh he is prone to getting whumped in anyway this year..even though he was able to stay away from them and not really get that much whump in this epi..he just got shoved on the floor...and he might have also have had a slight of emo whump... not just from the end scene but I felt in some way also when he walks into the room when Fran/Weir talked to Teyla...

Rodney got back to his annoying self...like he can't accept help from his fellow scientists...what is up with that..does he have to do everything on his own... why isn't he the only one on that department if it's like he is the only one that will be solving those kinds of issues all the time... it's like everyone else is incompetent..but I guess that is what happens when one specific character is the golden boy of the writers...*sigh*

McKay seems way more willing to believe it was Weir in Fran's body...but I'm sure as hell am glad John was way way more cautious.. I think at that point McKay put once again his own feelings first...I get that he wants to believe..she was his friend...but he needs to see the danger in it too... and it almost bit him in the ass again... while John took the hard road again...putting aside what ever he might think and feel.. and thinking like a military...knowing there were risks... and actually not even giving Woolsey hell for what he stood for...John can't really afford to put much stock into his feelings in sitsuations like these that could turn deadly in a few moments... which it basically did... got to say though I loved seeing him standing his ground and pointing both of his guns at the replicators..

The scene between Fran/Weir & Teyla was a little odd to say the least... I loved the fact that she thought John was the father ...hahaha that was just icing on the cake *lol* then it took the weird turn of Weir knowing of Kanaan... and what sparkle... has the light reflected odd again... I mean get a grip poeple...when you shove the most boring character down my throat with no knowledge behind him at all...never heard of before..nothing and I mean NOTHING can make me believe in either him or that relationships...when they are trying to make it sound like there was something there for a long time..all the way to Weir time..that was like what season 3...yeah right and camel of york is the king of my country... shoving info down my throat after the fact of bringing in a character wont ever get me to believe in that character..or that relationship or even care a crap what ever happens to him...he can get eaten by those flying monkeys for all I care...that's how pointless that is ,,,and just how cringworthy that line was in that scene..it was like.. pure shoving it down my throat so far I'm so sick of that fact I want to throw up...
                Then John walked in...to me it was like they are not really comfortable around eachother at the moment.. they couldn't really look eachother in the eye properly in this scene.. and he was like should he watch her when she walks away or should he stay away... even when Weir said it was great news about Teyla...gosh did John look uncomfortable like every bone in his body was screaming for him that he didn't even wanna hear it... I don't think he wants to let his mind even think about that fact... and Teyla seems to have some kind of distance from him at the moment..but I do think the whole thinking John was the father of her baby threw her for a loop..even though the crap about Kanaan came after it..if you think about it.. her thinking the baby was John is like basically saying even Weir saw something there...you don't JUST assume you always name your kid after the father...so it was like she was saying she has seen something between them and thought that they had acted on it... but who knows... John's dream in S&R might have made him realize in some degree his feelings for her,, since I just feel he is way way uncomfortable with this... and then that something might have once again sparked Teyla's feelings for John...but being with Kanaan and having a child may be that she thinks she needs to focus on that and not on true love at the moment and is trying to put a distance between her and John to try and keep her emotions in check even though we know it wont last forever.. something like this when it might be clear as day to themselves..you can't hide it forever.. and something might happen to cause them to reach out and grow closer..and I'm not saying Kanaan's death..even though I don't mind him six feet under.. *loL* but that something else might happen while they work together to grow them closer together where in the end they will never be able to fight against their true feelings..if not confessing them to eachother in this season but maybe to someone else..and if we get a season 6 and what ever more season if that is to be that they do then move it forward and that after confessing it to themselves and maybe to someone else like Ronon that they then confess it to eachother before the darn series comes to an end...besides I never saw any spark or even love or longing in Teyla's eyes when she talked about Kanaan with Keller in Missing... it was like she was talking about a friend not a lover... and even for that I just can't beleive in this relationship..it's the worst thing they have ever down and they can chuck him out an airvent at any point..I wont miss the boring snorefest

Woolsey... hahaha with the transporter... he just keeps walking and walks right into the railing...think if there haven't been one..*lol* he would have taken a swan dive into the ocean... *lol*
                Got to say though I'm glad he stood his ground against McKay...thinking about Atlantis best and not that this might be someone they have dealt with before.. and I have to say I'm glad John never questioned it.. even though I had a feeling he wouldn't since well this is the guy that ordered McKay to shut down the nanites in Weir in the first place knowing full well it would kill her..and he was the one to voice the danger in the first place..so I didn't think he would be changing his mind this time around either...
                And the ultimatium he gave the replicators when they were sinking the city...way to go Woolsey...got to say I wasn't to keen on when I heard he was going to be taking over for Sam...knowing what a prick he had been in the past... but I think the Pegasus air has been good to him and maybe having a stubborn Lt.Colonel at his side helps too but I think they have written him really well so far this season.. knows he might not be good at this job, realizing he can't alway play by the rules, but stepping up when he needs to and stands his ground,,but showing also that he might not be that good at playing hardball as we could see when he gave that statement and then turned around like oh crap what have I've done... but not even then did John step infront and judged him since maybe he would have very well done the same thing..and hell Woolsey might have picked that up from John

Ending scene... John standing by the gate... I think he just feels like he keep failing things... he never got Aiden back... he has been in contact with Weir and yet haven't been able to bring her back and he might be coming to terms with the fact that he wont be able to change what has happened and needs to accept he can't save everyone no matter how much he wants to.. but it still goes to show the difference... he was hesitant, not argueing his piont, not turning the whole galaxy upside down when it comes to Weir...but for him all hell breaks loose and it seems like he is able to walk to hell and back for Teyla...so trust me there is one major difference in his actions towards the different people around him...he might go the extra mile for all of them...but that mile stretches far far ahead when it comes to Teyla...he has proven that time and time again,,the difference between the ones that he knows... everyone can say he would do anything for anyone of them...yes he might but look at how he acted when Weir went missing..and when Teyla went missing.. his desperation to get Teyla back.. risking his own life to get her back..going against orders to get her back...then it cleary shows here again when dealing with Weir...yes in a replicator body...but I never got the major desperation from him, not putting himself in harms way, Sam told he couldn't go ,,he never argued..he backed down..Woolsey put up with all the no no can't do that to dangers and John never butted in... so there is a difference in his actions,,,and actions speaks louder then words... and you could tell that there are something far deeper going on between them if only so far they themselves realizes it when you see the scene with John and Teyla ... both of their wrong doings is that they don't talk it out..get it out in the open... instead they try to keep the distance and it will never hold...

pheww that got long...

Do I look forward to the next The Shrine...hrmm maybe.. I'm not jumping up and down for joy but I'll judge it properly when I've seen it...
                my my that was a long post.....But it was worth it,you make some very good points

It's Emmagan.
                I hope that helps

NP hun.

About Sunday:

In the commentary, for those that heard it, knows that Martin G said that Teyla's crush was for John.
                Well that's what's so confusing
                Spoiler:
                So when did she have this so called sparkle in her eye.....When she was at the gate in sunday watching Carson's coffin being taken to earth? When she was battling with a queen? When she was being kidnapped by Michael? *iz very confused*
                sigpic

Comment

It's Emmagan.
                  I hope that helps
                  Thank you, thank you. ((hugs for the help))
                  sigpic

Comment

my my that was a long post.....But it was worth it,you make some very good points

Well that's what's so confusing
                    Spoiler:
                    So when did she have this so called sparkle in her eye.....When she was at the gate in sunday watching Carson's coffin being taken to earth? When she was battling with a queen? When she was being kidnapped by Michael? *iz very confused*
                    When she was in the infirmary at the end of The Ark and when John was walking away from her in the beginning of DG, right after the first infirmary scene.

Those were the most recent ones.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                    Thank you, thank you. ((hugs for the help))
                    NP hun.

Comment

YC - LLOL for your fire pic!!

OT Here's the story:
                      Spoiler:

As the sun was setting on a hot summer day, a young girl with long hair stood in a yard by a neat tidy row of newly planted bushes. In her hand was a sparkler, a child's fire cracker that shimmers ever so bright. Little did the girl realize that a chunk of her sparkler would fly off into the air and land directly into the center of one of the bushes, igniting it instantly and setting it on fire.

Thick yellow clouds of smoke immediately began pouring from the bush in an erratic pattern, drifting angrily towards the sky. The family around her started to run frantically for the hose, dragging it hurriedly across the large yard and towards the blaze.

To their great surprise, the water coming from the hose was weak, as a leaky faucet would drip poorly due to inadequate water pressure and they realized this was far from enough to extinguish the growing flame.

So many hands with many buckets dipped into the great swimming pool over and over again with vigilance and alas the fire was maintained. Needless to say, the bush perished.........painfully.

Thus the lesson is, sparklers + bushes = Bad.

Comment

When she was in the infirmary at the end of The Ark and when John was walking away from her in the beginning of DG, right after the first infirmary scene.

Those were the most recent ones.

NP hun.
                        huh,i'm confused...Are we talking about the same thing heh...Um you haven't seen GitM yet,right?

Well one scene from GitM
                        Spoiler:
                        I was talking about the so called sparkle in her eye every time she supposedly talked about Kanaan........At the point when she spoke of him for the first time in missing Elizabeth had been gone for months so when did she have this sparkle when talking about Kanaan....Since sunday she was battling a queen and getting kidnapped by Michael and Atlantis getting attacked by Replicators and in the process getting lost in space.....So when did they speak about Kanaan...When Liz got activated and her and Teyla in hazmat suit were chit chatting about Kanaan,I dunno confused Scot here

Oh i feel a headache coming on
                        sigpic

Comment

It's Emmagan.
                          I hope that helps

NP hun.

About Sunday:

Np hun
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

OT Here's the story:
                            Spoiler:

As the sun was setting on a hot summer day, a young girl with long hair stood in a yard by a neat tidy row of newly planted bushes. In her hand was a sparkler, a child's fire cracker that shimmers ever so bright. Little did the girl realize that a chunk of her sparkler would fly off into the air and land directly into the center of one of the bushes, igniting it instantly and setting it on fire.

Thick yellow clouds of smoke immediately began pouring from the bush in an erratic pattern, drifting angrily towards the sky. The family around her started to run frantically for the hose, dragging it hurriedly across the large yard and towards the blaze.

To their great surprise, the water coming from the hose was weak, as a leaky faucet would drip poorly due to inadequate water pressure and they realized this was far from enough to extinguish the growing flame.

So many hands with many buckets dipped into the great swimming pool over and over again with vigilance and alas the fire was maintained. Needless to say, the bush perished.........painfully.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh that's terrible.............But so funny...heh sorry
                            sigpic

Comment

OT Here's the story:
                              Spoiler:

I have to agree with Linda
                              Spoiler:
                              It's so awful that happened, but the way you explain it is hilarious.

huh,i'm confused...Are we talking about the same thing heh...Um you haven't seen GitM yet,right?

Well one scene from GitM
                              Spoiler:
                              I was talking about the so called sparkle in her eye every time she supposedly talked about Kanaan........At the point when she spoke of him for the first time in missing Elizabeth had been gone for months so when did she have this sparkle when talking about Kanaan....Since sunday she was battling a queen and getting kidnapped by Michael and Atlantis getting attacked by Replicators and in the process getting lost in space.....So when did they speak about Kanaan...When Liz got activated and her and Teyla in hazmat suit were chit chatting about Kanaan,I dunno confused Scot here

Oh i feel a headache coming on
                              '

Sorry for confuse you. I know what you guys have said about Weir and Teyla's convo, but I was being sarcastic.
                              Those were the sparks in eyes that I remembered.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Np hun
                              Hey! You're still up.

Spoiler:
                              What happened to going to bed at 12am?

Comment

Helloooo

Ooo *waves to MrsB* glad you enjoyed your hol

GitM
                                Spoiler:
                                Enjoyed the ep Like most have said I probably won't watch it too many times but I did like it. Got all teary eyed at the end *sniff*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X