X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Thanks for the link Donna.

Originally posted by seldear View Post
    My entry for the SGA Big Bang challenge: 40,000 words or more over four months.

John/Teyla angled, naturally!

TITLE: The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory - Past Time
    SUMMARY: The last they saw of him was as Kolya's prisoner, drained by the Wraith. When Atlantis finds John Sheppard living in a Pegasus village, with no memory of who he is, they endeavour to restore his memory. But a lot of things have changed in six months, including John himself. And there are some things he doesn't want to remember.
    CATEGORY: drama, action-adventure, team
    PAIRINGS: John/Teyla UST
    RATING: PG-13
    NOTES: There may be a sequel (two, actually) assuming that there are people who wish to read it.

I hope you enjoy it!

Sel.
    WOW!!! Seldear that's alot of writing.
    Thanks for the link hun.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    I have a question for you ppl

Is it so wrong to LOVE it when Teyla looks like she's about to kill John (or some other character) ?!?!?!?!?!?
    Hmmmm. I don't know.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    *NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

Watch a preview on the new episode called The Shrine airing August 22.
    MGM Promo
    Not up yet
    SciFi promo
    http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285078
    Thanks Nina.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Aw. *hugs* She'll be back soon! And even though it's been quiet - most of us are still around...
    Awwww. Thanks hun. I missed you too.
    Almost everyone has been more MIA then here though.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    LOL! You're priceless.
    Winged!!!!

Comment

Yo what up what upppppppppppp

What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

What did I miss?
        US!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Winged!!!!
          Hi there! How're things in the wonderful world of JT? I don't suppose old Canoe has fallen off a balcony yet?
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hi there! How're things in the wonderful world of JT? I don't suppose old Canoe has fallen off a balcony yet?
            Hey hun.
            Incredibley slow.
            Unfortunately, he hasn't. He might need a big nudge.

Comment

Hi everybody !
              I just come several minutes to post my pov before going hope to share it with you tomorrow.
              Spoiler:
              First of all I wasn't expected something for this ep. I feared it would be a Shep McKay hour and I was really well surprised to see what I've seen a lot more better than what I thought but not because IMO it was a great ep but because it dealt well with the story of Weir and it's really what attracted me to it and I think that's all it was a little slow but as I said it was really interesting for Weir.

Between this ep and the season 4 finale of Lost I don't know how I didn't cried all of my tears lol. I feel really bad for Weir and it wasn't the end who did me feel the most for her but even since the computer I was so sad.

I feel really bad for the Weir fans it had really not to be fun for them.
              Personnally and selfishly I was well surprised to see Ronon and Teyla. Deceived because we didn't saw them but in fact I ythink it was well balanced after Adrift I think the scenes for Ronon were short but we saw him do what characterize him so well IMO and I was really glad to see a continuatiobn with Teyla talking to her

A really well writen ep not my fav but I didn't expected it to be and far more better than what I thought. I really find it well written but as I said not for the Weir fans I think.

Great to see nevertheless a continuation between Rodney and Weir or Shep and Weir it was totally in character for them it was true for me that Rodney and Shep was there for her but like I said really true too to have Teyla with her.

The start was well done too and I like the idea of Torren with his father OFF WORLD lol Hey I needed to put my shippy glasses and I really need them to see something since the last ep and not sure what to wait for the next ep.
              And I agree too Keller wasn't missed but as I said it was really well balanced.

How did I forgot what I loved the most Woolsey I knew I would like him since the news of his arrival and I love him he is just so great

I really need to go HUGS
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

US!!!!

LLOL!!! Sci! How was your week?

Comment

LLOL!!! Sci! How was your week?
                  Not too bad.
                  It's been surprisingly busy.
                  Doing some art and did a fic for the swarm of birthdays coming.

Comment

Hey hun.
                    Incredibley slow.
                    Unfortunately, he hasn't. He might need a big nudge.
                    Reeeaaallly . . . *starts looking devious*

I may possibly have an idea for a fic that includes his untimely death. I'd have to check around the omnipedia first to make sure it follows the canon, though . . . I tried to wipe most of the parts about Kanaan from my mind, and now I may have need of them.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Not too bad.
                      It's been surprisingly busy.
                      Doing some art and did a fic for the swarm of birthdays coming.
                      OT~

Spoiler:
                      Glad to hear it dude. Have I missed any substantial spoilers???

Oh cool! Good for you! I know theres like a million b-days this month and next? GNB, Elf, YC, Nina are all the August ones right?

Comment

Reeeaaallly . . . *starts looking devious*

I may possibly have an idea for a fic that includes his untimely death. I'd have to check around the omnipedia first to make sure it follows the canon, though . . . I tried to wipe most of the parts about Kanaan from my mind, and now I may have need of them.

Oh that would be cool to read. I love those kinds of stories.
                        I have to admit that my last one(WIP) doesn't get rid of him.... totally.

Linzi posted this in the whump thread. She got it from Morjana.
                        First part of interview is with JoeF

Comment

OT~

Spoiler:
                          Glad to hear it dude. Have I missed any substantial spoilers???

Oh cool! Good for you! I know theres like a million b-days this month and next? GNB, Elf, YC, Nina are all the August ones right?
                          I don't really think so.
                          Spoiler:
                          They've posted some stuff on the main page of GW.
                          I'm really bad at remembering. Must've not been all that good.

GNB is the 25th, Nina is the 30th, Elf is the 1st, Jess is the 9th and Steph is the 14th.

Comment

What did I miss?
                            MRSBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......*runs like the wind and grabs MrsB in a humongous hug* I missed you But now your back
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              MRSBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......*runs like the wind and grabs MrsB in a humongous hug* I missed you But now your back

Ninja!!! How you been dude!??

I'm back!!! How was your week?

Comment

MrsB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, it's been too quiet this week. I had to go back to making MPs. LOL
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X