No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My entry for the SGA Big Bang challenge: 40,000 words or more over four months.

John/Teyla angled, naturally!

TITLE: The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory - Past Time
    SUMMARY: The last they saw of him was as Kolya's prisoner, drained by the Wraith. When Atlantis finds John Sheppard living in a Pegasus village, with no memory of who he is, they endeavour to restore his memory. But a lot of things have changed in six months, including John himself. And there are some things he doesn't want to remember.
    CATEGORY: drama, action-adventure, team
    PAIRINGS: John/Teyla UST
    RATING: PG-13
    NOTES: There may be a sequel (two, actually) assuming that there are people who wish to read it.

I hope you enjoy it!

Sel.

Comment

My thoughts on GitM
      Spoiler:
      Well that was kinda boring for the most part....Not much Teyla or Ronon,i knew it was too good to last....Even when we did see them all they done was stand about looking concerned or worried...

So it's come back to the how can Rodney save the day this week huh...Does does realise he's got a scientific team doesn't he? And what's that guys name he keeps telling to kepp out of the way....Um,Zelenka isn't it? What,isn't he allowed to do anything except stand about and presumably get in Rodney's way all the time

I LOVE WOOLSEY.....The best thing about this mediocre ep...He has got some backbone and he's one hell of a bluffer...If he was bluffing that is....Plus he didn't let Rodney walk all over him and do anything he wanted...Woolsey knew the risks and he stuck to his guns so kudos to him for standing up to Rodney

I admit i was on the fence in regards to Woolsey coming over as the new leader but the more i see him the more i like him....He doesn't let himself get bullied

Oh and that's very interesting that Fran/Elizabeth or whoever she was thought that John was the father of Teyla's baby
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
        I'm with her on this! Don't doubt yourself(which you always do), you do awesome work!

Linda, I saw your vid when it ran...love it, more so because of the Kansas song...Dust in the Wind!
        hehe thanks JT4ever

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Thanks Donna.....Looking at them the only one i'm looking forward to is the queen...Don't much like the look of the others!
        sigpic

Comment

Howdy Y'all!

I'm still out here in the land of GW!

I've got to say that I am so happy that there was a new ep of SGA! I was getting bored of the Olympics! C'mon!

Ghost in the Machine.

Spoiler:
          Interesting how Scifi was showing 'sneak peeks' during the reshowing of DV before the ep! And, of course, the scene they show is a massive spoiler! Good thing I don't freak out about those things, huh!

I loved the first scenes in the PJ with them discussing the flying monkey! OMG! I was so laughing! I even loved how Mckay said he got pictures and it has a beak! OMG!

The VFX were awesome in the beginning sequence! They Rocked! Now, Woolsey in the transporter while malfuncitons and ends on the other side of Atlantis! Priceless! Did y'all happen to notice that the railing at the East pier was kind of eroded and stuff. Not as pretty and pristine as the one at the control room. I liked that. I don't know why, I just did.

Fran as Weir, I loved that. I also loved how she thought that Sheppy was the father of Teyla's baby. YES! Now, what sucked is the fact that even she noticed the sparkle in Teyla's eye's when she spoke of Kanaan! They are really shoving that crap down my throat. Her sperm donor. Oh great! Just how I feel at this point. But, I do love how the baby and K was off world. May K get very ill and die!

I wasn't so suprised by the that fact that she lied to them. I love how Shep marched right into the lab and called her on it! You set us up! I love that. I love how Woolsey had a backbone! He actually rocked in this eppie!

Call I tell you how great it was not to have Keller in the ep whining! I so loved that! All in all it was an okay ep!

I noticed that though the writers are still dropping the ball on my JT. I noticed how Teyla answered Fran when she no about him not being the father. It was almost defensive to me. But, that is just me.

Now, I want to see next weeks ep! It looks pretty good.
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Howdy Y'all!

I'm still out here in the land of GW!

I've got to say that I am so happy that there was a new ep of SGA! I was getting bored of the Olympics! C'mon!

Ghost in the Machine.

Spoiler:

Fran as Weir, I loved that. I also loved how she thought that Sheppy was the father of Teyla's baby. YES! Now, what sucked is the fact that even she noticed the sparkle in Teyla's eye's when she spoke of Kanaan! They are really shoving that crap down my throat. Her sperm donor. Oh great! Just how I feel at this point. But, I do love how the baby and K was off world. May K get very ill and die!
            I have a response...

Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I have a question for you ppl

Is it so wrong to LOVE it when Teyla looks like she's about to kill John (or some other character) ?!?!?!?!?!?
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                amazing! loved it!
                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

*NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

Watch a preview on the new episode called The Shrine airing August 22.
                  MGM Promo
                  Not up yet
                  SciFi promo
                  http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285078
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    I'm having Camy and MrsB withdrawals.
                    Aw. *hugs* She'll be back soon! And even though it's been quiet - most of us are still around...
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

LOL! You're priceless.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        LOL! You're priceless.
                        Ditto....
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          My thoughts on GitM
                          Spoiler:
                          Well that was kinda boring for the most part....Not much Teyla or Ronon,i knew it was too good to last....Even when we did see them all they done was stand about looking concerned or worried...

So it's come back to the how can Rodney save the day this week huh...Does does realise he's got a scientific team doesn't he? And what's that guys name he keeps telling to kepp out of the way....Um,Zelenka isn't it? What,isn't he allowed to do anything except stand about and presumably get in Rodney's way all the time

I LOVE WOOLSEY.....The best thing about this mediocre ep...He has got some backbone and he's one hell of a bluffer...If he was bluffing that is....Plus he didn't let Rodney walk all over him and do anything he wanted...Woolsey knew the risks and he stuck to his guns so kudos to him for standing up to Rodney

I admit i was on the fence in regards to Woolsey coming over as the new leader but the more i see him the more i like him....He doesn't let himself get bullied

Oh and that's very interesting that Fran/Elizabeth or whoever she was thought that John was the father of Teyla's baby
                          I actually liked this ep.
                          GITM
                          Spoiler:

Not my fav, but I enjoyed it. I checked the clock a couple of times to see how much time had passed...first time this season that I did that, though.
                          I thought MM did a good job, but I miss Torri and she would've ate this ep up.
                          The opening scene in the PJ was too funny, LOL and I want to see that planet with the flying monkeys! Hope we make it back there, maybe as the Alpha site????
                          Loved Ronon standing guard at the window. I'm so glad that big guy doesn't trust anyone, LOL.
                          The flying lightening bolts all over the city were a bit disturbing...hope TJ really was off-world. I think Teyla was lying to repli-Weir though...
                          And the ending was a two-tissuer. Felt so bad for repli-Weir, Shep, and poor Rodney...still carrying that guilt. You know he's gonna work his self to death trying to find a way to fix things for Weir.

And I agree....repli-Weir immediately thought John was the father, LOL.

I have a response...

Spoiler:
                          http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/say.jpg
                          LOL, perfect!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                            I actually liked this ep.
                            GITM
                            Spoiler:

Not my fav, but I enjoyed it. I checked the clock a couple of times to see how much time had passed...first time this season that I did that, though.
                            I thought MM did a good job, but I miss Torri and she would've ate this ep up.
                            The opening scene in the PJ was too funny, LOL and I want to see that planet with the flying monkeys! Hope we make it back there, maybe as the Alpha site????
                            Loved Ronon standing guard at the window. I'm so glad that big guy doesn't trust anyone, LOL.
                            The flying lightening bolts all over the city were a bit disturbing...hope TJ really was off-world. I think Teyla was lying to repli-Weir though...
                            And the ending was a two-tissuer. Felt so bad for repli-Weir, Shep, and poor Rodney...still carrying that guilt. You know he's gonna work his self to death trying to find a way to fix things for Weir.

And I agree....repli-Weir immediately thought John was the father, LOL.

LOL, perfect!
                            GitM
                            Spoiler:
                            Hey it's ok that you liked it....We're not all gonna like or dislike the sdame eps

But the scene with Teyla and Fran/Weir was pretty confusing....First she thought the father of her child was John then after she found out it wasn't she assumed Kanaan then fron Teyla's confused look she said she saw the sparkle in her eye I thought in missing the relationship was pretty new about Weir was long gone by now so how would she know this...

In sunday she's talking about a crush then she's presumably with Kanaan Like i said confusing!

And Rodney back to his old self,being all mean and arrogant and obnoxious and....Well you get the picture The way he treats Radek is nothing short of abysmal,Radek should just whack him one...He doesn't deserve that...And of course Rodney has to work all alone again to try save the day...HELLO,Isn't there a whole scientific team there...Na then that would mean they'd take the credit away from Rodney if they actually managed to fix the problem

Um ok rant mode off
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              GitM
                              Spoiler:
                              Hey it's ok that you liked it....We're not all gonna like or dislike the sdame eps

But the scene with Teyla and Fran/Weir was pretty confusing....First she thought the father of her child was John then after she found out it wasn't she assumed Kanaan then fron Teyla's confused look she said she saw the sparkle in her eye I thought in missing the relationship was pretty new about Weir was long gone by now so how would she know this...

In sunday she's talking about a crush then she's presumably with Kanaan Like i said confusing!

And Rodney back to his old self,being all mean and arrogant and obnoxious and....Well you get the picture The way he treats Radek is nothing short of abysmal,Radek should just whack him one...He doesn't deserve that...And of course Rodney has to work all alone again to try save the day...HELLO,Isn't there a whole scientific team there...Na then that would mean they'd take the credit away from Rodney if they actually managed to fix the problem

Um ok rant mode off
                              GITM
                              Spoiler:

Sooo, let me guess, you didn't care for this one? LOL, I'm just teasing.
                              Well, it probably helped that I've not seen some of season 4 and only some of the season 3 eps only once (shock I know ), so a lot of this ep went wayyyyy over my head in terms of history.
                              I kinda thought in that Weir/Teyla scene that TPTB just took another opportunity to try to establish that Teyla has liked and wanted Kanaan for a lonnnnng time. By making repli-Weir mention it, they could make it canon that Teyla had that "sparkle" for years....yeah right....not buying it.

The whole Radek/Rodney harassment thing is getting out of control. I'm also waiting for Radek to just let loose on him one of these days. A person can take just so much abuse. I thought we were past this....in some eps in season 3, like Tao of Rodney, they seemed to settle their differences and make up, so to speak.

Oh, and rant away. It makes life interesting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                GITM
                                Spoiler:

Sooo, let me guess, you didn't care for this one? LOL, I'm just teasing.
                                Well, it probably helped that I've not seen some of season 4 and only some of the season 3 eps only once (shock I know ), so a lot of this ep went wayyyyy over my head in terms of history.
                                I kinda thought in that Weir/Teyla scene that TPTB just took another opportunity to try to establish that Teyla has liked and wanted Kanaan for a lonnnnng time. By making repli-Weir mention it, they could make it canon that Teyla had that "sparkle" for years....yeah right....not buying it.

The whole Radek/Rodney harassment thing is getting out of control. I'm also waiting for Radek to just let loose on him one of these days. A person can take just so much abuse. I thought we were past this....in some eps in season 3, like Tao of Rodney, they seemed to settle their differences and make up, so to speak.

Oh, and rant away. It makes life interesting.
                                Spoiler:
                                hmmm how did you guess

I think maybe TPTB are trying to establish that Kanaan has been in Teyla's lif for a while now so we think it didn't just happen out of the blue to explain the pregnancy....Yeah like that's gonna happen....It's their crappy writing in the first place that made the whole Teyla/Kanaan thing so unbelieveable And their trying and failing miserably to rectify it...

I though Rodney evolved in S5 too...I didn't mind him in the first four eps even though he did do an awful lot of shouting in DV but now they bring old Rodney back....Talk about taking a very large leap backwards

Well glad i could amuse you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X