Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Spoiler:
    That's all i'm trying to say....It isn't anyone's fault.......I can see it from both POV's too and like i said if it wasn't Ronon i would have totally agreed with John on the way he reacted!

Very nice sci.......I'm not in a JT kinda mood just now though!

That was great reading JT4ever....I agree with alot of it!

Yeah i think i might be taking a break too!

The only reason i think
    Spoiler:
    he was harsh was because it was Ronon that was in trouble......If it was any other mission i would have agreed with John's reaction!

Well since i've been a part of GW i've seen alot of Teyla bashing over the months and to be hinest i'm sick of keeping my mouth shut so it's more of a defence mechanism than anything else....I'm just tired of everyone bashing Teyla on practically every thread i go onto and i can't keep quiet anymore....

Yeah i'm with Elfie and blue...I think a break would be a good idea!

But i will be putting up the links to the caps when i'm done so no worries there
    Oh no!!! You too Linda... and Blue!!

We need to stick together.
    And I understand you not being in a JT mood.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Hey Hun sorry i had to go last night okay ill be on tonight though
    It's not your fault I came home late.

I also came to drop this off
    Spoiler:
    WOW!!!! That is awesome Donna.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh no!!! You too Linda... and Blue!!

We need to stick together.
      And I understand you not being in a JT mood.

It's not your fault I came home late.

WOW!!!! That is awesome Donna.
      Thanks Hun and Np ill be on tonight
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Really...
        Spoiler:
        Well at least someone is praising her!

Spoiler:
        It's not you......It's just,I feel alot of the times Teyla gets bashed and blamed for some things that aren't her fault or beyond her control and sometimes i feel like i'm the only one on her side or see's things from her perspective....It's a very lonely place being a Teyla fan...

Yeah it's just a TV show but football is just a sport except for the folks like me who are passionate about they're team When you invest so much time and passion in something it's hard not to feel the passion and emotion!

Spoiler:
        Yeah i would go to hell and back to protect Teyla but i sometimes feel i'm alone on this....I feel sometimes i'm the only one who see's her POV and who's on her side...

And in regards to that scene where she was angry with him for not telling her about the mission to rescue Ronon...Like i said if it was any other mission i would totally understand John's stance on this but this was Ronon.....Well let's put it this way,would you do anything to protect you're brother if he was in trouble..I would like to think i would and i think Teyla would to as would John...

Well neither of them has made a move and i don't blame either because i don't think either of them really know just how much they feel for each other and neither would want to ruin what they've got so we're stuck to the status quo but life is too short and sometimes you just have to take the chance or it will pass you by....Life is full of regrets and i hope this isn't gonna be one of them...

Well y'all know i wasn't very happy with alot of S4 and i wasn't happy with the pregnancy storyline either an i was hoping against hope that Mivhael still had something to do with it.......I still think there's something about this whole thing that we don't know yet or it could just be wishful thinking on my part!

Shep has so many fans who stick by him....But Teyla doesn't exactly have alot of fans so i guess i go that extra mile to protect her because i feel i'm the only one that does!
        I agree with you on that one...
        Life is to short to just wait around until something happens of one of them makes a move... Teyla could be subtle since this might not be her people's way but to give him something to show how she feels for him...John we have seen EVERYTIME he has been with a woman,,it's the woman that makes the first move..he has never made the first move.. so for he he needs to get his act together..and change that..go after what he wants instead of waiting around ... does Teyla know he isn't the kind of a guy to make the first move.. she was a little hrmm didn't really know in Sunday .. and Dr.Houston seemed to think he wouldn't .. and then who knows if John knows her people's way when it comes to making the first move..so I think they both should get their things straight and out in the open.. or atleast something

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        One last thing before I head off into the hills.

This is from JM's blog... the entire script is there and a run through on decisions and some changes that were made and this is an excerpt of the orginal draft of the JT scene in the corridor.

Spoiler:
        INT. CORRIDOR - ATLANTIS — DAY: John and Teyla have it out.

Whew! In the first draft, Sheppard was not quite so restrained:
        Sheppard: You’re the one having second thoughts about rejoining the team. What the hell am I supposed to do? Give you the option every time we’re going off-world? I can’t do that. If I’m heading into action, I need to know that every member of my team is committed to being on the team - today, tomorrow, a year from now.Beat. Teyla nods, reprimanded - which causes Sheppard to feel bad.

SHEPPARD: (sighs) Look, I’m sorry -

And to me John was totally justified in saying what he did and I think Teyla reasliese this here as well.
        Ouch...BT
        Spoiler:
        okay if they had went with that then I would agree he would have been harsh... "What the hell am I supposed to do".. that line right there could be taken as frustration,, but since he swears it sounds way more harsh.. if they had kept that in well then I would have agree he went to far.. since with this I would have taken it like he was truly angry and pissed at everything..with how they did play it out I felt he went with frustration.. he couldn't keep waiting and having Woolsey on him all the time..

I liked how they played it out..they both showed fire in that scene..they both feels strongly and they both depend on eachother.. I liked the tension between them there...

One question though..he took basically charge here,,laid all the cards on the table..told her how he saw it..,.that he understood her ,,he really did if she wanted to stay away from the team.. now if he can lay all the cards on the table then,, ugh why can't he do the same when it comes to his feelings for her.. be direct for the love of all things... but no.. as a military man he has no problems speaking his mind *lol* but have a harder time when he needs to get his act together and go after the one he wants: Teyla ... men..
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Life is to short to just wait around until something happens of one of them makes a move... Teyla could be subtle since this might not be her people's way but to give him something to show how she feels for him...John we have seen EVERYTIME he has been with a woman,,it's the woman that makes the first move..he has never made the first move.. so for he he needs to get his act together..and change that..go after what he wants instead of waiting around ... does Teyla know he isn't the kind of a guy to make the first move.. she was a little hrmm didn't really know in Sunday .. and Dr.Houston seemed to think he wouldn't .. and then who knows if John knows her people's way when it comes to making the first move..so I think they both should get their things straight and out in the open.. or atleast something
          Well maybe Ronon should take the initiative and grab them both my the scruff of the neck and lock them in a room together and tell them if they don't both admit they're feelings for one another then he's gonna beat them to a bloody pulp until they come to they're senses Yep that works for me!
          sigpic

Comment

Well maybe Ronon should take the initiative and grab them both my the scruff of the neck and lock them in a room together and tell them if they don't both admit they're feelings for one another then he's gonna beat them to a bloody pulp until they come to they're senses Yep that works for me!
            Works for me too
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Broken ties caps
              sigpic

Comment

Forgot to post this Well
                Spoiler:
                Beautiful!
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  What update hun?

Yes, that's true.
                  Spoiler:
                  I would have liked to see him ask her along, but it was just quick quick quick, and she hadn't decided yet. Still Ronon's her friend, and teammate too - so I understand where you're coming from.
                  The update for Tag RR.

Oh very nice Donna.

Thanks Hun and Np ill be on tonight
                  Ok hun.
                  It won't be a long convo though. Bro is coming over today

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Ouch...BT
                  Spoiler:
                  okay if they had went with that then I would agree he would have been harsh... "What the hell am I supposed to do".. that line right there could be taken as frustration,, but since he swears it sounds way more harsh.. if they had kept that in well then I would have agree he went to far.. since with this I would have taken it like he was truly angry and pissed at everything..with how they did play it out I felt he went with frustration.. he couldn't keep waiting and having Woolsey on him all the time..

I liked how they played it out..they both showed fire in that scene..they both feels strongly and they both depend on eachother.. I liked the tension between them there...

One question though..he took basically charge here,,laid all the cards on the table..told her how he saw it..,.that he understood her ,,he really did if she wanted to stay away from the team.. now if he can lay all the cards on the table then,, ugh why can't he do the same when it comes to his feelings for her.. be direct for the love of all things... but no.. as a military man he has no problems speaking his mind *lol* but have a harder time when he needs to get his act together and go after the one he wants: Teyla ... men..
                  Oh Well said Nina.

Oh I like that too.

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you all ?
                    Before catching I just wanted to say that I watched some pages and as always I find amazing works and great fics even if I didn't read them all. You all keeped your talents while I was a little disturbed by your comments and even not to keen on the JT front it has to be because of the pause lol
                    I will explain myself first Broken Ties (I've started The Seed and lost it during the ep I didn't want to lost Broken Ties too so I changed the order I will see it after so perhaps my pov will change)
                    Spoiler:
                    From what I saw of The Seed and BT I'm really happy as a Teyla fan she has great chemistry with Keller and I love that she has a link with a leader for once and with Woolsey I really hope that we'll see more of this.
                    I'm really happy too with the screen time I think time is good and constructive for all the characters until now and I find it really great.

I loved BT it was a great ep iMO and with all that I love friendship action scifi and team. I think the team was important and I really loved the ep but what I remember is a little sad. I'm sad by the feeling we never had such great team moments and yet they are all so alone. I disliked the end but I thought it resumed well the ep Shep really sad and touched. You know I wasn't particularly fan of the charcater even if I love JF but I prefered McKay to John. Here I'm starting to feel really bad for John he losts her best friend, his best friend and sadly McKay is really out of all.

The same goes for me to McKay I feel bad for him too because as much as I love him he is really out he knows absolutely nothing of all of is happening I was even surprised that he left when Teyla came to John but it wasn't too much his perception than the fear lol but I loved that he was with Ronon.

A really sad ep for Ronon but beautifully done awesome job by JM.

What saddened me is Teyla. She 's perfect more beautiful than ever and she has things to play. What saddened me is that she was the friend and here I'm really HAPPY to see a connection between the boys but now Teyla has to choose another family and this is not why I watch Stargate. I will try in order
                    It was an awesome ep for Teyla.
                    I loved Kanaan and I will develop after.
                    I'm glad that her decision is made we deal with this in all of S4 I didn't want to have more of this I have to say that reading your pov I thought I will be bored but seeing Teyla is always a joy and I find this all really well done.
                    I loved the scene with John and I understand John and I really believe he did well because Teyla was totally lost and it's something that I didn't saw in your post. She was lost she didn't knew what to do. She fear for her baby in BAMSR the baby wasn't real for her and she wanted her people but here she has a beautiful baby and a new family. She has to deal with the fact of returning in duty and personaly I totally understand her and her decision.
                    I didn't find John so harsh I think it was in context and to be honnest I think Teyla understood totally. I really think Teyla waited for this she needed to know what to do that someone help her and John did it.

I loved the Woolsey Teyla scenes and Woolsey and the baby was awesome lol

On the JT front beware negative points. I didn't find John harsh because I think Teyla didn't find him harsh but it's true that I find John cold I don't know if we see this in The Seed or it's just an impression that I had and isn't real.
                    I don't understand why Tyre died and Kanaan survived Tyre was a really great character in this ep and a great actor. I have to say that I like Kanaan and I find him cute but After all perhaps people who didn't want relationship were right. I miss their chemistry it's what made a light in the eps their chemistry and understanding. I find them so far the one from the other.
                    I don't understand the point of the author I'm not great at TV and I'm not an author so I can't say too much lol but I don't know what is the point to have an happy family in the city yeah it was pretty and it busy one scene cool and after what do we do. I know there is a lot of people who complain about cliche I' m not of this people I like imagination it's true but cliche didn't bothered me and in this case I would have liked Kanaan gone.
                    I didn't read everything but I agree that Teyla hadn't a choose to make the father of her child is alive it's was clear for me that she wouldn't let him it's why after S&R and the poor character that he made there I thought he would die.
                    Finally I always enjoy Stargate but the ship creates deception in what I see lol So for the author ITA with Teyla and Kanaan but I've read that ships bothered them then they have a solution stop them. Why keeping Sam Jack why make Daniel Vala (I was for any of them lol) and now why make JT and a scene like S&R for saying Teyla is with Kanaan and worst of all why make a love triangle which is IMO a waste of time ? For sure they like complications It's really made me think Of Eric and Calleigh from CSI mIami. It started with an accident where Eric risks his life and Calleigh shows affection for Eric at a point where he believes she loves him and tells her what she feels. She didn't deny her affection for him but leave with Jake here just like this we don't even know why. In the season after I believed Eric Calleigh would be dead there was a lot of tension and Jake was always here and yet no we had really sweet scenes but Jake is always here. Apparently in the next season Jake won't be here anymore and Jake will be here to comfort her. Yeah but it's a long time since he is here and Jake is really an horible man but this is 2 seasons that we have him. (I have to precise that we don't see Jake anymore but he is just here like a shadow sight) I hope that Kanaan won't stay too long lol but at the same time I like it as i liked Pete and I'm really bothered that K is here for complications because I don't understand why he is here.
                    As you see this is a little negative IMO for the JT I really believed in something but now I don't know I can't even understand why the authors talk of this while they denied all until now. DSid they think they make an error ? (wishful thinking lol) did they think it will interest people I personally think too it's a little too much soap operish in my taste. Or did they try to burry it definitively ?

I don't know except in the JT front I really enjoyed it and I hope that eps stay of this quality I really love this mix of action, inside and all and The Daedalus Variations seem a great team ep. I hope my ideas aren't too stupid
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                      Hope you enjoy JohnTeyla fans
                      Spoiler:
                      One more banner....gotta go after this

Spoiler:
                      Love both of these!

Forgot to post this Well
                      Spoiler:
                      Very nice!
                      sigpic
                      Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

JM's Blog regarding BT.

Spoiler:
                        INT. TEYLA’S QUARTERS — NIGHT: Teyla confides in Kanaan.

Contrary to the expectations of certain fans, we killed off neither Kanaan nor Teyla’s baby. We made a conscious decision to give Teyla a happy ending of sorts, allowing her to be a mother and head off-world, safe in the knowledge that her son is in good hands.

This is exactly how I saw that scene and the conflict that I saw in Teyla. She never questioned whether she be back on the team or not. She was clear on what she wanted to do, her doubts came in knowing who would be there with her child when she was gone.

I liked that JM mentioned this though because again, it gives Teyla more character. It has nothing to do with her relationship with Kanan, at least not yet. They haven't presented that side of her, they've simply showing Teyla as a mother, knowing that Kanan will be there for her son is important to her. It makes sense and it gives Teyla character.

Now, see if this had been John's baby, I think this whole thing would have played out very differently. But I like what this is doing to Teyla's character and I like that the real conflict and the real character depth for Teyla is extending as her role as a mom and a team member, nothing to do with her relationship with Kanan. I hope I never see that part. I want that part to be with John.
                        sigpic

Comment

The update for Tag RR.
                          LOL, I can't even remember updating, but thanks! Are you bored too?
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey Kitty...Try these.see if any of these are any good..The eye caps
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Well... You do bash Shep (unfairly IMHO) a lot of the time. If you can't take it don't dish it out

In the words of Steve Coppell: 'Football is worse than death because you hav eto live with it'

Spoiler:
                              Yup, JM said that Ronon did serious damage to Shep! I didn't see that did you???

I totally wasn't moved to cry by Ronon and I cry at anything I was much more moved by Tyre

Lovely

Miss you Elfie You can always pop my and talk about Shep with me

BT
                              Spoiler:

Hmmmm, you missed all that Ronon whumping Shep too? *grumbles*

I also came to drop this off
                              Spoiler:
                              Forgot to post this Well
                              Spoiler:
                              These are beautiful Donna.

Spoiler:
                              That's all i'm trying to say....It isn't anyone's fault.......I can see it from both POV's too and like i said if it wasn't Ronon i would have totally agreed with John on the way he reacted!

Very nice sci.......I'm not in a JT kinda mood just now though!

That was great reading JT4ever....I agree with alot of it!

Yeah i think i might be taking a break too!

The only reason i think
                              Spoiler:
                              he was harsh was because it was Ronon that was in trouble......If it was any other mission i would have agreed with John's reaction!

Well since i've been a part of GW i've seen alot of Teyla bashing over the months and to be hinest i'm sick of keeping my mouth shut so it's more of a defence mechanism than anything else....I'm just tired of everyone bashing Teyla on practically every thread i go onto and i can't keep quiet anymore....

Yeah i'm with Elfie and blue...I think a break would be a good idea!

But i will be putting up the links to the caps when i'm done so no worries there
                              ((hugs Linda, Elfie and blue))
                              I know it's rough when we get disappointed in our favorite show. Been there, done that with SG1 and S&J. But, these writers are so fickle that what we are worried about this week, they will totally drop and change direction on in the very next ep. So, hang in there.
                              I know that JM talks about all the writer's meetings that they have, but I can't help but think that the way they change direction with the wind (hello, S&R then BT ) that there must be a communication problem somewhere between them considering the direction of the show.

Thanks for these, hon.
                              And I hope you reconsider your break, I'd miss you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow I love all your pov there is really interesting discussions and I don't know where to start lol but as always Tielan said things so well
                                guhhhhhh....major baby..... guhhhhhhh *faints and lands flat on face* Oh i'll put this on rotate....After imagerotate is working again

Oh yeah and um...You won't be disappointed in this ep...Teyla is looking better than ever...I never thought i'd say this but
                                Spoiler:
                                motherhood suits her....She's looking more beautiful than ever!

Yeah i know...What the hell have you guys done to me......
                                I'm glad it pleases you HUGS
                                Same Program i use it took me Quite a while and one very Patient Friend to work out how to use it lol keep up the Good work

quick somebody call Mulder and Scully theres Been an Alien Abduction WHERES LINDA?only kIdding those are amazing Hun well done

Im really Good Thanks came to drop these off also
                                http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...singBanner.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ingBanner2.jpg
                                Wow this ois really beautiful
                                I'm sorry but even i have to admit...It is kinda cute the
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla/baby scenes

I never thought i'd say this but motherhood really suits Teyla...There's a sparkle in her eye ans she's looking better than ever
                                Hey you know what I'm a lot like you and I have to say that I like it too and it suits her really well
                                Another one....I'm on a roll
                                This is totally beautiful
                                Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                The Shrine
                                Spoiler:

Instead of doctor can I have the nurse on the right
                                in this pic? Pretty please?
                                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...p&cat=50&pos=3
                                OH yeah me too lol
                                One more banner....gotta go after this

Wow you're really good it's beautiful

So I take it that you're happy.
                                And you think I'm joking about Christmas. *raises eyebrow*

The Tag RR is just something fun MrsB started to kill the boredom yesterday. It's started off with one sentence from one person, then just to keep things from getting too confused for jumping in MrsB suggested to tag the next person. It obviously doesn't work when no one is here or when he leave, but it's fun. It's like regular RR, but just one sentence each.

Man. I broke down and read some spoilers even when I said I wouldn't last night. I'll be watching in about an hour from now.

Thanks for the Promo vids Nina.

I got GIMP, but a friend gave me PS 6.0 and I have no clue how to use it. Does anybody know. Otherwise, I might have to read tutorial, if there's still is one for this relic.

Oh thank Steph. I'll have to green Prion later.
                                I hope this is a good thing, especially if...
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla and John eventually address it. I don't want to get my hopes up though.

Thanks for fic rec.

Definately right there with ya!!!

Welcome to the family Atlantisk!!!

Hey Asgard!!!!

Just some more stories, art and stuff like that.

Very nice TJ!!

Yep,me too, but it is fun.

I... I... I'm speechless.
                                What have you done to my Linda!!!
                                Good thing I was sitting down. I think I would've fainted. LOL!!!!

Seriously, These are so lovely and I perfer the darker one.

Awesome Lorne banner.

LOL!! I know!!!

I loved the Mulder and Scully comment!!! ROFL!!!

Awesome job Donna.

I thought I was gonna. I thought I need glasses too. I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!

WOW!!
                                Another one. Great job hun.

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I like your thinking CC!!!
                                I case of CPR, call him. hee hee

Keep them coming TJ and you're doing wonderfully.

Great job so far with Tag RR. guys.
                                Thank you so much and yeah it's what I saw awesome work
                                Tag RR

John and Teyla hear a mix of jeers and cheers from the observers and when it dies down a man yells, "Get them ready for Test number 2!"
                                Yeah I saw this this is awesome I din't read them all but it's fun and great as always
                                Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                I made my first avatar . . . what do you think?

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7074/johnav2nx1.jpg
                                This is really beautiful well done
                                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Quick post cos tintaweb keeps cutting out

Welcome back asgard! I hope you enjoyed yourself

BT
                                Spoiler:

It was a great ep and I really enjoyed it. I was a little underwelmed though but that was because I had incredibly high expectations for this ep and it didn’t quite meet them. Reinforces my happiness with my decision to go semi-spoiler free

If I was a Ronon fan I think I would be slightly disappointed, Tyre totally stole the show, Marc Dacascus was fantastic!

I agree that Teyla was unfair on John with being annoyed at him, but I don’t have that much of a problem with it.

I liked Kanaan too, the actor seemed a hundred times better and I can now see why Teyla was attracted to him. BUT there’s still no chemistry between the two of them and I hope he’s not around too much longer.

I liked Keller in this ep!

Yeah thanks I had a lot of fun I thought to share some pics with you if you want to show my beautiful country lol it was really great thanks again and ITA Mark Dcascos is really awesome and you're probably right about Ronon fans but JM did an awesome job too

Teyla
                                Spoiler:
                                Am i the only one that see's it from Teyla's POV......And think's that maybe John was a little harsh

Guess i'm on my own on this one!
                                Spoiler:
                                No lInda you're not the only one at all. It's a little what depressed me that it always seems Teyla fault lol ITA understand her and it didn't bothered me. Nevertheless I understand too John it didn't hurt me so much than BAMSR in here I found John horrible here I think Teyla herself understand him and I really think that she needed someone to shakeherself she was totally lost and she didn't do anymore what to do so Ireally think he helps her. Did I find John cold yeah I have to say that I find Shep a litle out in this ep and it makes me sad I really feel for him I don't know if it came from JF or if it was the will
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X