John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody how are you ?
    I just come before going again I catch later.
    I had a question about what RP said.
    Spoiler:
    What did you think having Teyla marryiong K will bring to the show ?
    I mean I really don't see the point he won't become a regular and I don't see the point to marrying her with him and see him one all the hundred times.
    Besides I ask myself a question about the commentaries if it's JF and RL who bring this ship side did you think there is nothing in the intention of the writers ? But at the same time in S&R it was really clear I think that it came too from the authors. I don't know what to think why a scene like this if it's for marrying him. When will she have time to marry him if he's in a camp? Perhaps it's a custom and they are married since they have a child it could bring a little angst. If no i don't see the point to have a family in SGA particularly if it's a main cast and they were so anti ship in the show. This is a huge step. And I think it cuts a lot of possibilities because if it's for another love triangle it would be rude for Teyla.
    Really I don't see the point so perhaps it's a slip of tongue it's why he precises after it's the father of her child.

So I wanted to see what you think it could bring to the show my imagination is limited lol and I find the thread is a little dead
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      Waves

Hey guys
      what are you doing?
      thanks for all the comments when last I came by. I still can't believe you all couldn't resist not to watch the opener till Friday.
      Really!!!Guys!! Shame on y'all.
      Still I can't wait for it now that everyone says how wonderful it is.
      Hi Maff! *hugs* Good to see you!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Lovely! You know we love Bug!Shepp
      Thanks. I do.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:
      Well... we've been doing take out and no body has been eating well.

It's slllllowly getting there, but looking good. Still no bottom cabinets, sink and etc.
      LOL, well - go cook dinner starting tonight!

Whoa. Goodluck!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Very nice Bug Shep!...did you show it too the whumpers?...they seem to love bug shep!.
      Thanks! Heh I might do that then.

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
      Sorry for taking so long guys...kind of forgot the forum last week...

ROUND ROBIN PART 10:

Spoiler:

Dropping back into a crouch under the window, he went over his situation. He had no weapon, no back up, and his woman, yes Teyla was his woman, was missing. Sure, he'd spent years * trying * to deny it but in the end there was no point in even going there. Now, he needed to come up with a brilliant plan to save them all.

Trying to access the gate was out since in usual Wraith form they would probably have dialed in already making it impossible for him to dial out and contact Atlantis for additional back up. Also, the additional time it would take to trek back to the stargate could be spent scouting the surrounding area. Though first he had to make it to the Athosian's stash of weapons.

~

Now the game begins. Your Colonel should be coming to within the minute to find himself alone and without proper weapons to defend himself.” Michael snidely remarked as he stood before a tied up Ronon and Rodney.

You're a dead man...oh wait, wraith.” Rodney snapped tugging at the bindings.

I think not Doctor. I do believe it will be you who is going to be the dead MAN”, he smirked as he moved to the table lined with odd looking instruments.

Nervous at Michael's admiration of the instruments Rodney began tugging furiously at the bindings desperate to get loose. While babbling,“I don't torture well. I break easily it's no fun. No fun at all...”

Annoyed at Michael's unnecessary boasting, and Rodney's complaining made to attack Michael but was pushed back by one of Michael's creatures, that seem to have melded in from the shadow along the wall.

~

Great update WB!
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

ROUND ROBIN PART 10:

Spoiler:

Dropping back into a crouch under the window, he went over his situation. He had no weapon, no back up, and his woman, yes Teyla was his woman, was missing. Sure, he'd spent years * trying * to deny it but in the end there was no point in even going there. Now, he needed to come up with a brilliant plan to save them all.

Trying to access the gate was out since in usual Wraith form they would probably have dialed in already making it impossible for him to dial out and contact Atlantis for additional back up. Also, the additional time it would take to trek back to the stargate could be spent scouting the surrounding area. Though first he had to make it to the Athosian's stash of weapons.

~

Now the game begins. Your Colonel should be coming to within the minute to find himself alone and without proper weapons to defend himself.” Michael snidely remarked as he stood before a tied up Ronon and Rodney.

I think not Doctor. I do believe it will be you who is going to be the dead MAN”, he smirked as he moved to the table lined with odd looking instruments.

Nervous at Michael's admiration of the instruments Rodney began tugging furiously at the bindings desperate to get loose. While babbling,“I don't torture well. I break easily it's no fun. No fun at all...”

Annoyed at Michael's unnecessary boasting, and Rodney's complaining made to attack Michael but was pushed back by one of Michael's creatures, that seem to have melded in from the shadow along the wall.

~

Wonderful update Witchy!!!!
        Can't wait to see what you do next Cazz!!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        It's Done.
        Coming Tomorrow!
        Cool. Feel better LJ.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Hi everybody how are you ?
        I just come before going again I catch later.
        I had a question about what RP said.
        Spoiler:
        What did you think having Teyla marryiong K will bring to the show ?
        I mean I really don't see the point he won't become a regular and I don't see the point to marrying her with him and see him one all the hundred times.
        Besides I ask myself a question about the commentaries if it's JF and RL who bring this ship side did you think there is nothing in the intention of the writers ? But at the same time in S&R it was really clear I think that it came too from the authors. I don't know what to think why a scene like this if it's for marrying him. When will she have time to marry him if he's in a camp? Perhaps it's a custom and they are married since they have a child it could bring a little angst. If no i don't see the point to have a family in SGA particularly if it's a main cast and they were so anti ship in the show. This is a huge step. And I think it cuts a lot of possibilities because if it's for another love triangle it would be rude for Teyla.
        Really I don't see the point so perhaps it's a slip of tongue it's why he precises after it's the father of her child.

So I wanted to see what you think it could bring to the show my imagination is limited lol and I find the thread is a little dead
        I wouldn't worry.
        S5
        Spoiler:
        If she did get married then I don't see the sense of showing how John has feelings for her. That's just wrongful torture IMO.
        I can't see John pursuing her if he knows she's married and that would end it right there.
        Maybe the writers are trying to do an sad attempt of a love triangle. I don't know.
        I think it is a slip up. Last year during an InFANity interview (TV guide channel) Jewel was asked questions about Atlantis and she thought that Atlantis was still underwater. So being the newbie, RP must've assumed that she's married to him because they have a kid together.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Hi Maff! *hugs* Good to see you!

Thanks. I do.

LOL, well - go cook dinner starting tonight!

Whoa. Goodluck!

Thanks! Heh I might do that then.

Great update WB!
        LOL! *cheeky*
        Lets hope my stove and my sink gets to come back in and I will.
        Last edited by scifan; 09 July 2008, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
          Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101
          Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar., Round Robin Fic April, Round Robin May

Round Robin June: Parts 1-10

Camy:
          Forces of Nature

CazzBlade:
          Primary Target

Doxymom:
          Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
          Kissing is Better

Gator101:
          Kindling, Kindling Part 2, Part 3

JT4Life:
          What is Love

LandJrule:
          Wounded, but Loved
          Family Love and Strength, No Matter What (Rated M)

RubyCaspar:
          The Long Way Home (S&R spoiler)

Seldear:
          Spaces of Belonging

Teal'c:
          Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
          He Is Mine

TeylaFan:
          Another World

Tielan:
          Nexus

WingedPegasus:
          Night Phantoms
          Uncommon Bond

YappiChick:
          Honeymoon
          Dinner Plans

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
          Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 19- Girl's Day Out

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
          Paintball War Chapter 4

DevineM27:
          The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships
          The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
          Tainted Survival Part 8

Hope:
          Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
          One Moment In Time Chapter 5 (Mature Reading and Cold Shower Alert for Chapter 4)
          Silent Torture Chapter 3

LandJrule:
          Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB:
          Dark Planet Chapter 7

Planet tv:
          Teyla Snatcher(updated 6-26-08)
          A Wish Yet to Come(updated 6-26-08)
          DNA Snatchers(updated 6-26-08)

Ruby: Atlantis Lake Chapter 3, Chapter 4
          I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 6

Teal'c2006:
          SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
          Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
          Captivity Chapter 5
          Lost Chapter 2

Thayne M:
          The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
          Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
          Commiseration
          Paternity Chapter 5 Chapter 6
          Cold Shower Alert!!!
          Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2

Gator:
          Spoiled

RubyCaspar:
          Pretend

Teyilia:
          The Ascension War part 2 New Birth Chapter 16

Wedjatqi:
          Parting Thoughts

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
          Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
          I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
          Dorkiness

Ruby:
          Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
          Severed Ties

Teal'c:
          Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
          SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
          Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
          Parts(1-6)

July Birthdays

Ruby's Gifts:

By Gator: Tales from a Brewery Floor
          By MrsB: Till the End
          By Scifan: (No Title)
          By YappiChick: Drinking Problem

Fic Rec
          From Blue: Author-Frisco: Helping Hands

Thing-a-thon
          Master List of Author and their stories

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
          Last edited by scifan; 09 July 2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Finally, the RR page is updated!

Cazz, you're next! We're in the home stretch!!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I wouldn't worry.
              S5
              Spoiler:
              If she did get married then I don't see the sense of showing how John has feelings for her. That's just wrongful torture IMO.
              I can't see John pursuing her if he knows she's married and that would end it right there.
              Maybe the writers are trying to do an sad attempt of a love triangle. I don't know.
              I think it is a slip up. Last year during an InFANity interview (TV guide channel) Jewel was asked questions about Atlantis and she thought that Atlantis was still underwater. So being the newbie, RP must've assumed that she's married to him because they have a kid together.
              I guess my whole thing is...

Spoiler:
              even if they aren't "married", Kanann is around. JM, even though he was on the conference call, didn't jump in and correct him either. So, I think it has to do with semantics--maybe he's not her husband, but obviously Teyla cares for him. It just sucks because, to me, there is no way to make JT move forward, even if Kanaan met an untimely death, without Teyla mourning him.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Finally, the RR page is updated!

Cazz, you're next! We're in the home stretch!!
                I'll try to update tonight

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

ROUND ROBIN PART 10:

Spoiler:

~

~

Great job Witchy.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I think Tey is back...so happy birthday, Tey!

Wow this is awesome I'm sure that she will love it
                    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    What you are in a bad mood.... I never would have guessed....

I could put up with Keller romance but Woolsey.... has cupid's little arrows struck all the writers in their backsides lately.

Spoiler:
                    and don't get me started on Kanaan..... I know they needed him as a big plot device because of Rachels real life pregnancy.. but why not just kill him off now and the baby... they had sooo many oportunities.. but to keep him around just seems crazy.. .. what on earth for.. Teyla didnt even call her son after him, or even ask about him when she was leaving the Hive ship and now we are meant to believe that there is still some sort of relationship between them... gah!! I don't want babies or forced made up relationships like this on SGA.... there has been no lead up, no reason to care about the guy, and its all still a total mystery as to why Teyla even ended up with him... can't really see him having much of a personality even pre hybrid zombie days...oh Well !!
                    Yeah I agree with a lot of things
                    Spoiler:
                    (even if I continue to agree with why Teyla could have gone with K) It's a misteyr for me too that he stays here. Generally story are cliché and I don't care because i'm not a shipper. For once that I'm a shipper did they try to find a story where we don't know and understand what is theend ? I'm really confused what keep K will bring if he stays more than in one ep and really become her husband

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Well, I posted this a few days back - but GW decided to delete my post.

Bug Shep:

Yeah I remember and I find it really great and well done
                    Waves

Hey guys
                    what are you doing?
                    thanks for all the comments when last I came by. I still can't believe you all couldn't resist not to watch the opener till Friday.
                    Yeah I know it's a shame but I won't see it here in France lol but I can't wait to share it all together I'm really happy to see you here
                    http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpgBIRTHDAY ALERT!!http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Yup, it's short notice, but Luciana's birthday is on the 10th!

Her favorite characters are Carson, Ronon, Todd, and Teyla.

Her favorite episodes are Sateda, Poisoning The Well, Common Ground, and Duet.

Her favorite scenes are Ronon playing golf, Ronon hugging Carson, John&Todd at the end of Common Ground, Carson using the chair. (Don't care which episode, as long as he's doing that! ).

She would prefer artwork--icons, wallies and drawings!

So let's have fun and celebrate!!
                    Thank you so much
                    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    MrsB, you are a legend!

Linkage to some fan made promo pics: This is my Atlantis
                    They are totally awesome thanks for the link
                    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    JM BLOG UPDATE (Thanks Cazz!)

[/SPOILERS]

Hey Maff!!! Good to see you man!
                    Thanks for the link and awesome questions MrsB
                    Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                    Hi all.

Me sad- tomorrow is final s3 ep. Then zilch for god knows how long.

And I suddenly realized, several weeks after seeing it, that at Carson's funeral in "Sunday", as the Gate's being dialed, I knew there was bagpipes, right. BUT, what I hadn't noticed, until today, was that the bagpipes were playing "Amazing Grace".
                    I think it just speaks the overall emotion of that scene [& it's freaky someone in Atlantis knows how to play the bagpipes! lol! ok- getting side tracked there....]

I'm looking forward to seeing the spoilers/discussions/ect of s5- I'm always open to finding stuff out especially since I know most of s4's events.
                    lol I didn't thought of this you're right Be strong we will share S5 together
                    Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Remnats:
                    Spoiler:
                    it does sound like a lot of Woosley so not really looking forward to the episode as much. So i hope there is a lot more John whumping than what was shown on the script because what i read sounded pretty good for the John whumping.

OH! very nice! now that is some Teyla Whump!

Very well said Blue!.

Very nice Bug Shep!...did you show it too the whumpers?...they seem to love bug shep!.

Yeah, i was disappointed at the lack of actor commentaries. I went through some of the more JT episodes like DG, SOW, Be all my sins remembered and Quarantne. Practically every character moment between them was washed over by them talking about more of the technical stuff of making the episode. I think Quarantine has been the only episode that the producer mentions how Joe and Rachel add the shippiness to a scene when they are together...but it was really quick and small. I think for DG, they mentioned how they like how Joe and Rachel play off each other. Also they do talk about how a lot of people were upset about how John reacted when Teyla told him she was pregnant and thought he was too harsh. But he just said that he didn't agree because not only did Teyla have John put her and her baby in danger by not saying anything, he also believes that John was upset because they are friends and she kept the fact that she was pregnant and seeing someone. So yeah, nothing was mentioned about maybe he was jealous or something, he used the word friends and that's about it. Pretty much its them talking about the lighting, visual affects and camera they used on the episodes. I really miss the actors commentary, they really talk a lot about the characters and what the scene was suppose to mean.

Hmmm, he isn't listed as doing commentary for Reunion. Maybe he comes in while there doing their commentaries and joins them. I'll take a look at it, i hope so!.
                    Thank you so much for the commentaries I find it really interesting

ROUND ROBIN PART 10:

Spoiler:

~

~

Awesome part really well done
                    Spoiler:
                    yes Teyla was his woman, was missing. Sure, he'd spent years * trying * to deny it but in the end there was no point in even going there.
                    too bad he didn't seen it before lol

Cool. Feel better LJ.

I wouldn't worry.
                    S5
                    Spoiler:

LOL! *cheeky*
                    Lets hope my stove and my sink gets to come back in and I will.
                    Good luck with your house and your father
                    I think you're right and
                    Spoiler:
                    this is totally my opinion why bring a scene such as in S&R if it's for nothing. If she's really married I don't see the point for anybody beacuse besides if it came from the actor (as said in the S4 commentaries) I don't see JF and RL going a road like this it would be really bad for the characters so I think you'rfe right. But at the same time I'm a little intrigued at what is the purpose of keeping K. I fact I'm glad he is here if it brings cool story but it's true that I hope she cares for him for the long friend he was and the father of her child but that she won't stay with him or marry him.

Spoiler:
                    even if they aren't "married", Kanann is around. JM, even though he was on the conference call, didn't jump in and correct him either. So, I think it has to do with semantics--maybe he's not her husband, but obviously Teyla cares for him. It just sucks because, to me, there is no way to make JT move forward, even if Kanaan met an untimely death, without Teyla mourning him.
                    In here ITA
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

*advances on all the fic writers and begins using their legs for scent markings and claw useage* Where are my birthday fics?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Remnants script
                        Spoiler:
                        There's a lot of Woolsey becasue this bit of the script was sent out to acting agencies to cast the woman that Woolsey is talking to

Fantastic!
                        Spoiler:
                        LOVE Rodney's reaction to being tortured

Remnats
                        Spoiler:
                        See that makes sense, i didn't know that. At least what i did see from the John parts, it looks like there will be some great John whumping. So i am looking forward too that.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Teyilia's birthday present:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Waves

Hey guys
                            what are you doing?
                            awwww dang.....I missed you agin Maff......DAMN the timezones!

BIRTHDAY ALERT!!

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Yup, it's short notice, but Luciana's birthday is on the 10th!

Her favorite characters are Carson, Ronon, Todd, and Teyla.

Her favorite episodes are Sateda, Poisoning The Well, Common Ground, and Duet.

Her favorite scenes are Ronon playing golf, Ronon hugging Carson, John&Todd at the end of Common Ground, Carson using the chair. (Don't care which episode, as long as he's doing that! ).

She would prefer artwork--icons, wallies and drawings!

So let's have fun and celebrate!!
                            Gee give us plenty warning why dont'cha

ROUND ROBIN PART 10:

Spoiler:

~

~

Ohhh coool update....What's he gonna do now.....and where's
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla

Spoiler:

Very nice MrsB
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              S5
                              Spoiler:
                              That's true too, but I think of her saying that, "It just happened" and that she doesn't refer to him other then the father of her child. And they've known each other since childhood so I not too surprised that she has feelings, but it doesn't seem like love to me.

Spoiler:

Nice job Mrs B

Tey. You might have to wait on a ficlet for present. RL is keeping me busy.
                              AND... I don't know about anyone else, but if you are going to demand it, I'll treat you like my boys and...
                              NOT GIVE YOU ANY THING!

Comment

TeylaJohn:

Until I found out from Mods. You need to put this under Spoiler tag and label S&R. But here you go.

Don't Look Linda!!!!

S&R sigs
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X