X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
    Hello everyone
    Hello.

Dropping off Teyilia's birthday present.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Teyilia!
    and now stop complaining, will you...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Hello.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Teyilia!
      ooh niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        ooh niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
        Thanks.

I decided to add a sig as well, not sure it's whumpy enough, though. Teyilia?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          TeylaJohn:

Until I found out from Mods. You need to put this under Spoiler tag and label S&R. But here you go.

Don't Look Linda!!!!

S&R sigs
          Spoiler:

Hello.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Teyilia!
          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Teyilia's birthday present:
          Spoiler:

These are all awesome Guys Tey will love em and Lea love the Sigs
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Since I'm not going to be around tomorrow, I thought I would drop this off!

Happy birthday, Luci!!

Remember, I'm no artist, but I felt like I should make you something after all the incredible work you make for us to look at!! I hope your day is blessed and wonderful! Happy birthday!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks.

I decided to add a sig as well, not sure it's whumpy enough, though. Teyilia?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Happy birthday, Luci!!

Remember, I'm no artist, but I felt like I should make you something after all the incredible work you make for us to look at!! I hope your day is blessed and wonderful! Happy birthday!
              Nice Both of you theres been another pic with Woolsley photo shopped on
              http://stargate.mgm.com/atlantis/
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Great art and great fic updates!!!

Comment

Happy birthday, Luci!!

ahhhhhh there's my favourite doc....Now i feel better!
                  sigpic

Comment

I know most have seen Search and Rescue.. but putting it up anyway...

Preview out for the premiere episode Search and Rescue
                    http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=132
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Re: the RR. Did we finish June's, and have we started July's? Please tell me I'm near the end
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Re: the RR. Did we finish June's, and have we started July's? Please tell me I'm near the end
                        It's your turn for June's.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Happy birthday, Luci!!

AAAAWWWWWW! That's so CARSON! I LOVE IT! *squeak*
                          Thank you sooooo much! That's adorable!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll just post this tonight becuase i can't wait....

Happy early birthday Luciana

Well i'm off to beddy byes so night night guys and hopefully sweet JT dreams.....Maybe i'll be in a better mood tomorrow!
                            sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS! *SQUEAK*
                              Linda that's awesome! There's Toddles...there's John...oh and whumping is there, too. *dances*

*huggles&squeezes&kissesLinda*

edit: and it's past midnight in germany so it's not too early!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Hi everybody how are you ?
                                I just come before going again I catch later.
                                I had a question about what RP said.
                                Spoiler:
                                What did you think having Teyla marryiong K will bring to the show ?
                                I mean I really don't see the point he won't become a regular and I don't see the point to marrying her with him and see him one all the hundred times.
                                Besides I ask myself a question about the commentaries if it's JF and RL who bring this ship side did you think there is nothing in the intention of the writers ? But at the same time in S&R it was really clear I think that it came too from the authors. I don't know what to think why a scene like this if it's for marrying him. When will she have time to marry him if he's in a camp? Perhaps it's a custom and they are married since they have a child it could bring a little angst. If no i don't see the point to have a family in SGA particularly if it's a main cast and they were so anti ship in the show. This is a huge step. And I think it cuts a lot of possibilities because if it's for another love triangle it would be rude for Teyla.
                                Really I don't see the point so perhaps it's a slip of tongue it's why he precises after it's the father of her child.

So I wanted to see what you think it could bring to the show my imagination is limited lol and I find the thread is a little dead
                                S&R
                                Spoiler:

I also hope that RP misspoke about Kanaan being Teyla's husband. It really wouldn't make any sense, but...you know, sometimes TPTB change their minds in midstream and the fans end up getting led all over the place. Sam & Jack, anyone?
                                IMO, the opening scene of S&R, set Shep's feelings for Teyla. Now, having not seen season 4 yet, I don't know if we've gotten anything from her POV yet or not. This scene was written as a romantic dream from Shep's subconscious, but, alas, it was one-sided, nothing from Teyla.
                                Her indifference to Kanaan on the hive ship makes me think that she is loyal to him, but not necessarily "in love" with him. I know if the man I loved was being left behind, (cause when they were looking for the PJ, they had no idea where Kanaan was and she didn't mention him at all...they just happened to run across him in the hall later) I would raise hell until they found him.

I wouldn't worry.
                                S5
                                Spoiler:
                                If she did get married then I don't see the sense of showing how John has feelings for her. That's just wrongful torture IMO.
                                I can't see John pursuing her if he knows she's married and that would end it right there.
                                Maybe the writers are trying to do an sad attempt of a love triangle. I don't know.
                                I think it is a slip up. Last year during an InFANity interview (TV guide channel) Jewel was asked questions about Atlantis and she thought that Atlantis was still underwater. So being the newbie, RP must've assumed that she's married to him because they have a kid together.
                                *nods*
                                season 5
                                Spoiler:

It would be torture! And, Ugh, please, no love triangle...

I guess my whole thing is...

Spoiler:
                                even if they aren't "married", Kanann is around. JM, even though he was on the conference call, didn't jump in and correct him either. So, I think it has to do with semantics--maybe he's not her husband, but obviously Teyla cares for him. It just sucks because, to me, there is no way to make JT move forward, even if Kanaan met an untimely death, without Teyla mourning him.
                                season 5
                                Spoiler:

Oh, I didn't even think of JM not correcting him...this makes me feel worse...
                                I may be in the minority, but I don't want them to get together in season 5. But, I want them to steadily realize their feelings for each other and grow closer and then get the pay-off in season 6.
                                ...which I fear will be the last season for SGA...TPTB have too many Stargate Universe dreams...

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Teyilia's birthday present:
                                Spoiler:

Very nice!

TeylaJohn:

Until I found out from Mods. You need to put this under Spoiler tag and label S&R. But here you go.

Don't Look Linda!!!!

S&R sigs
                                Spoiler:

Awesome, sci!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Great sigs MrsB and Sci!

RR Part 11

Spoiler:
                                Sheppard was running through the woods, towards the stash of weapons, when he caught some movement in the corner of his eye. He stopped, taking in his surroundings. The trees seemed to swirl around him, yet everything felt eerily calm.

“Come on Sheppard!” He whispered to himself. He wasn’t going to get anywhere without weapons. His friends were depending on him, Teyla was depending on him.

He took a tentative step forward, pausing to listen out again. One more step and then another until he felt comfortable enough to set off running again. Running straight into the outstretched claws of one of Michael’s creatures.

The claws ripped through his flack vest and he screamed as the pain seared in his chest.

He calmed his breathing and looked around, suddenly alone again.

“Do you guys have some sort of cloak?” He questioned to his invisible foe.

He winced as the cold air caught on his wounds but didn’t get the chance to recover as the creature appeared out of nowhere, pouncing on top of him. Sheppard landed hard on the floor.

……………………

Teyla awoke, bleary eyed, to see a young man tying her hand to pole.

She used all of her will to prevent herself from slipping back into the darkness.

“What’s going on?” She murmured.

The young man looked up and smiled brightly pausing with only one of Teyla's hands tied. “Ah, you are awake! I was hoping to get the chance to talk to you. Michael talks of you often.”

Teyla jolted upright. “Michael!”

“Where are my friends?” She pleaded.

The man smiled again putting one hand on his hip and the other on the hilt of a sword by his side, “Michael said you were loyal, it’s one of the things I most admire in you.”

Teyla was getting more and more disturbed by this conversation.

“What is going on?” She asked, trying to keep her voice calm.

“Michael will be here soon. He had to deal with something first. Or rather someone.” The man winked at her.

Teyla knew in her heart who that meant. Fury started to boil up deep within her gut.

“Where is he?” She demanded.

“Don’t worry.” The man replied. “ Michael is taking good care of him.” The man beamed cheerfully.

Teyla breathed in heavily, contemplating the implications of what she was being told. The rage simmered to the surfaced and she grabbed the sword from the young man’s side, using her free hand she rammed it down his throat.

Woo, loved it, you whumper you.

Hello.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/elephant_girl/GW%20Forum/JT/walls/th_teyilia.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Teyilia!
                                Beautiful colors, EG!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X