Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    Spoiler:
    All i can say about S&R is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! the "hairy-eyeball" (as I grew up calling that look) John gave Kanaan was great. boy was his feathers ruffled!

It's going to be a great season!!!!!
    *giggles* So true..I love your choice of words...LOVE IT!
    Spoiler:
    but did you see how Kanan sized him up as well! LOL LOVED IT! I think there's definetely going to be something there and Teyla stood by John....*wink* The way I saw that scene wasn't so much that John trusted Teyla...there's no question of his trust of her, but more like first he was in shock...which to me means, he never found out who the father was...LOL...and then, he was giving Teyla her space. But when it came down to the rescue, he was taken no chances....and he knew what he had to do. He didn't trust Kanan for one second.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      The John and Teyla Haven Galleria will reach it's 800 Page very soon and to celebrate such a milestone...I"m proposing the following. If more join us, then we can reach our goal sooner and with more variety and less strain on those that regularly frequent and participate the Galleria....let the FUN BEGIN!!!

Okay...here's what I"m proposing to celebrate and reach our 800 pages in the Galleria...

We collaboratively make 800 things.

Starting with the most to the least:
      I estimate that there are at least 14 regular posters here that also create fanart so, if my math is correct and it could be wrong, here's the breakdown.

Post between all of us:

1. 400 caps of John and Teyla moments: And we are going to break it down so that we try not to post repeats.

2. 100 Motivational Posters
      3. 100 Sigs
      4. 100 icons
      5. 100 Wallls

= 800 pieces of visual and fanart....

What I thought of doing is that if we can each post around 7 pieces of each one of the 100 items...meaning, each of the 14+ member can make at the most 7 sigs, 7 icons, 7 walls, 7 Motivational Posters and split the 400 caps around 15 each...we could make it!

What do you think? We can start by posting the caps between today and tomorrow till we reach the 400 caps and then we can move onto the 100 Motivational Posters and then so on and so on....are you guys in?
      Like I said in galleria. I will try to do my best.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

And I found the S&R thread with all the screencaps. They're soooooo going in my vid! SQUEEEE!!!!!!! (le baby pics are just what I needed!!!!)
      Hey LJ!!
      Looking forward to your vid.

No date...deadline. Just once we finish each section then we move to the next one till we reach our goal of 800 pieces!

GREAT! You're in!! woohooo!
      *phew*
      I feel better now.

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
      EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      Spoiler:
      i watched the clips of episode 1 S&R and loved the dream sequence and yes if John's dreaming about Teyla that's encouraging and could be a forshadowing or an indication of his feelings for her. His reaction in the end scene where she spoke the same words was great too !! John may not openly admit he has special feelings for Teyla but his actions speak volumns and their connection obvious !

Kimberly
      ITA!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      I will try to read tomorrow hun.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      AHH!!! love it ruby!!!!!. Totally a great missing scene!!!. You are awesome!.

i'm still Sqeeing from seeing S&R!!!. I'm definitely going to see it again today!. I'm so loving how we are all excited again! and i hope this is the beginning of some great JT this season because personally i think we need it. Now all i'm hoping for is that the next episode
      Spoiler:
      Resolves the Kanaan/Teyla pending relationship. My gut tells me the writers are not going to continue this relationship whether Kanaan lives or dies but i can't be comfortable until i see it resolved. So i'm crossing my fingers it is.

By the way, i'm enjoying all the
      Spoiler:
      speculations and discussions about the John dream scene!!!. I'm sooo in excited mode all though i don't want to get my hopes up too much but what we got in this first episode, gosh, i hope it means good things for JT.
      Hee hee. I so glad you loved it!!
      S5
      Spoiler:
      I would hate to think that tptb are that cruel. To give us the first ep and not the rest of the season.

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      Spoiler:
      All i can say about S&R is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! the "hairy-eyeball" (as I grew up calling that look) John gave Kanaan was great. boy was his feathers ruffled!

It's going to be a great season!!!!!

Hey RAC!!!!
      You saw that too! (S&R)
      Spoiler:
      I also saw the same look that he gave he in SoW when she was in the queen's mind and he said her name. That same sad, hurt(?) look.

I also loved that he stood by her in an almost protective mode when Kannan said he would help

Comment

Spoiler:
        but did you see how Kanan sized him up as well! LOL LOVED IT! I think there's definetely going to be something there and Teyla stood by John....*wink* The way I saw that scene wasn't so much that John trusted Teyla...there's no question of his trust of her, but more like first he was in shock...which to me means, he never found out who the father was...LOL...and then, he was giving Teyla her space. But when it came down to the rescue, he was taken no chances....and he knew what he had to do. He didn't trust Kanan for one second.

S&R
        Spoiler:
        I saw that from Kannan too. He didn't look happy. And did you notice that she only told John that it was ok and introduce him to Kannan and then Kannan to them. She didn't say guys, this is Kannan, the father of my baby.

Comment

DANG IT WOMAN....now I have to see that scene again! *wink* BRB!
          sigpic

Comment

DANG IT WOMAN....now I have to see that scene again! *wink* BRB!
            So how many times is that now?
            made by scifan

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!

Spoiler:
              Twice he squinted his eyes at him, Lea!!!! He was almost watching him in a threateningly manner!!! Did you see that? LOL go see it again....*Camy jumps up and down*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PJ_passenger View Post
                Er....I don't know! I lost count after the Umpth viewing! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!

Spoiler:
                  Twice he squinted his eyes at him, Lea!!!! He was almost watching him in a threateningly manner!!! Did you see that? LOL go see it again....*Camy jumps up and down*

Yup
                  Spoiler:
                  John's protectiveness of Teyla comes threough clearly and John's jealousy too

Don't know what TPTB have in mind for J/T in season 5 but I'm hoping for more dream scenes or close intimate shippy moments between them

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

I know...I have to stop this because it's a given, the writers make us go through an emotional roller coaster...i betcha the following episode will just crush me! Never fails!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                      I'm so sorry. How awful. I've been there too. Are there copies of some of your work posted at online sites? If you sent them to anyone to beta, they may have copies too.
                      I have most of my stuff on online sites, but not ALL of the most vital stuff.
                      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Um no that's ok Kitty!

Search and rescue
                      Well in the credits
                      Spoiler:
                      It's John then Teyla she's finally where she belongs
                      Hehehe Ok then!
                      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Oh no....poor Kitty....c'mere *rubs kittys chin*
                      *purrs a little bit*
                      Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      Wow I'm so sorry it's horrible. It happened to me last week. But I'm not really artist so I haven't things but really it's too unnerving.
                      Well, I'm a budding writer, and i'm currently in the middle of...... six sotries, (one is JUST ABOUT ready to be sent to Stargate Magazine) and the others are major projects that I can't just up and start over on.
                      Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Oh Tey that is so awful to hear.
                      It is is it not?
                      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      July Author List: (In Order)

Teyilia
                      Scifan
                      TeylaFan
                      Donna
                      Cazz
                      Gater101
                      Elfie
                      YappiChick
                      Linda
                      Hope

If anyone else wants to be added, let me know and I'll throw you in the mix. But, as of right now, this is how it will go!

For the June RR, Padme's next followed by MrsB.
                      Oi! I said go pack! Go on Yappi, shoo!! *Does Jack Sparrow motion of "shoo" towards Yappi to go pack up*
                      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpgBirthday Alert!http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We have another birthday in the house, y'all!!

Teyilia's birthday is on June 6th.

Her favorite episodes are Rising (when we first meet Teyla, then the cave scene), The Eye (Teyla vs Sora), The Siege (all three parts), Duet (the Ronon vs Teyla fight scene when Shep shows up), Coup D'Etat, Phatnoms (Teyla getting shot = happy me), Sunday, and both Return eppies.

Her favorite character is Teyla and loves the Teyla whump!

Her favorite kind of fic is Teyla whump or Teyla/Shep fluff/friendship/married moments. Any Teyla-centered story is great.

She'll be gone that weekend, so let's post on the 3rd or 4th!

Let's have fun and celebrate!!

Also, we have some birthdays coming up this week:

Laura--24th
                      Cabouse--27th
                      Ruby--2nd

Woo hoo!!
                      *puts the bat away* nd by the way it is JULY not June!

And now for something I am hoping will get me into a happy mood

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, that Rodney is not going to kill me for nearly whiping the entire Database of Atlantis, we have most of our stuff back, but we still need the most vital stuff (IE, all my stories and Teyla/Shep pictures and MFV files and the drivers to run them), we have most of the stuff back but those things.

As for the bad news.... Well, Rodney is still mad at me, but for good reason too, the database recovery wants $70 to give us back our stuff, Rodeny even went ot the Mircrosoft forums and asked about it and why we have to pay for our own stuff that we are trying to get back. He has yet to get an answer.

So for now I'm currently hiding in Kates room from Rodney and am using Lemmings compy
                      Spoiler:
                      Just don't tell Lemming please

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Don't forget to stop by the Galleria and participate in the 800 John and Teyla Challenge. Right now we are trying to reach 400 John and Teyla Caps. Once that is done we will move to 100 Motivational John and Teyla Posters! WOOHOOOO!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PJ_passenger View Post

Oh, you're definately one of us.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Spoiler:
                          Hee hee. I'll go look again.
                          Not like you're gonna break my arm doing it.

I know...I have to stop this because it's a given, the writers make us go through an emotional roller coaster...i betcha the following episode will just crush me! Never fails!
                          Ooooo. Don't say that!
                          I have less the 4 weeks to enjoy this ride, until The Seed airs. And even then..
                          The Seed
                          Spoiler:
                          Carson will be back!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Oh, you're definately one of us.
                            When I am bored at home I watch all my SGA DVDs... over and over again ...

I am quite pathetic...
                            made by scifan

Comment

If you are a member of Beya, I've just posted something really special there regarding Search and Rescue....thanks to Wikked!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                                Mayra the whole
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla/Kanaan relationship seems forced . Rachel is trying but these two are not sparking and one reason for me is the actor portraying Kannan. He is very handsone but his performances are stilted . I want to like Kannan but really could care less if he dies . I care more about Michael than I do Kanaan - go figure ?

Kimberly
                                LOL! sooo true!.
                                Spoiler:
                                I know Kanaan isn't a bad person and for the most part, we saw that in this episode but truthfully, he was just sprung on us to explain Teyla's pregnancy and we knew nothing about him. So honestly, they didn't give me anything to connect with him or know him. Also there isn't any spark between him and Teyla. So i really don't care for him at all and i'd be fine if he was gone...i'm crossing my fingers he is totally gone by The Seed! LOL!.

Spoiler:
                                Oh man!, i just saw it again and after reading all of you talk about that scene!. I payed very close attention and saw it over and over again LOL!.
                                Spoiler:
                                And i love that scene between John and Kanaan!!!. They both were sizing each other up and John's expression is priceless!!!.

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Hee hee. I so glad you loved it!!
                                S5
                                Spoiler:
                                I would hate to think that tptb are that cruel. To give us the first ep and not the rest of the season.

I did love it!!!!. No way would i be able to wait till 3 weeks to see it! LOL!.
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope they aren't that cruel but look at what happened after the high we were all in when DG came out and then we got slapped with Kanaan! LOL!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X