Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw it OMG I loved it so much!
    Spoiler:
    Anyone noticed that when John looked into the fire in his dreams then heard Ford's voice that the candle light went out?
    I was wondering (and I doubt this will be addressed any time soon) what do you think will be Teyla's reaction when she finds out about John going into the future and coming back.
    Are there any spoilers about Teyla's baby in the future of this season? I read that only for the first few episodes will the baby be with Teyla ( I hope I am wrong) Didn't Michael inject Teyla with something?

BTW I am a long time fan first post here
    made by scifan

Comment

Birthday Alert!

We have another birthday in the house, y'all!!

Teyilia's birthday is on July 6th.

Her favorite episodes are Rising (when we first meet Teyla, then the cave scene), The Eye (Teyla vs Sora), The Siege (all three parts), Duet (the Ronon vs Teyla fight scene when Shep shows up), Coup D'Etat, Phatnoms (Teyla getting shot = happy me), Sunday, and both Return eppies.

Her favorite character is Teyla and loves the Teyla whump!

Her favorite kind of fic is Teyla whump or Teyla/Shep fluff/friendship/married moments. Any Teyla-centered story is great.

She'll be gone that weekend, so let's post on the 3rd or 4th!

Let's have fun and celebrate!!

Also, we have some birthdays coming up this week:

Laura--24th
      Cabouse--27th
      Ruby--2nd

Woo hoo!!
      Last edited by YappiChick; 22 June 2008, 08:08 PM.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PJ_passenger View Post
        Spoiler:
        Anyone noticed that when John looked into the fire in his dreams then heard Ford's voice that the candle light went out?
        I was wondering (and I doubt this will be addressed any time soon) what do you think will be Teyla's reaction when she finds out about John going into the future and coming back.
        Are there any spoilers about Teyla's baby in the future of this season? I read that only for the first few episodes will the baby be with Teyla ( I hope I am wrong) Didn't Michael inject Teyla with something?

Welcome to our JT family PJ_passenger!!!

S&R
        Spoiler:
        Ahhh!! I didn't notice that. Good eye!!
        I don't know if they will address it, but it would be cool.
        I think that TJ will be possibly appearing also in at least one ep in the second half. Prodigal.I'm not sure how many in the first half. Hopefully some bonding time with team and John.

Yes he did and I hope that get addressed too.

Comment

Welcome to the JT family PJ_passenger
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The John and Teyla Haven Galleria will reach it's 800 Page very soon and to celebrate such a milestone...I"m proposing the following. If more join us, then we can reach our goal sooner and with more variety and less strain on those that regularly frequent and participate the Galleria....let the FUN BEGIN!!!

Okay...here's what I"m proposing to celebrate and reach our 800 pages in the Galleria...

We collaboratively make 800 things.

Starting with the most to the least:
            I estimate that there are at least 14 regular posters here that also create fanart so, if my math is correct and it could be wrong, here's the breakdown.

Post between all of us:

1. 400 caps of John and Teyla moments: And we are going to break it down so that we try not to post repeats.

2. 100 Motivational Posters
            3. 100 Sigs
            4. 100 icons
            5. 100 Wallls

= 800 pieces of visual and fanart....

What I thought of doing is that if we can each post around 7 pieces of each one of the 100 items...meaning, each of the 14+ member can make at the most 7 sigs, 7 icons, 7 walls, 7 Motivational Posters and split the 400 caps around 15 each...we could make it!

What do you think? We can start by posting the caps between today and tomorrow till we reach the 400 caps and then we can move onto the 100 Motivational Posters and then so on and so on....are you guys in?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Search and Rescue

I've just got home for the summer so was planning on getting back into the swing of the thread... and what a way to do so!!

Spoiler:
              Wow. Just... wow. I was just so happy. It had all of my favourite things - Rodney and Teyla, Rodney and Lorne, John and Ronon, oh, and a little bit of Sheyla too...

I'd just like to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS RIGHT! She named him Torran John!!! I said that the moment I found out she was pregnant!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! So happy. I also find it hilarious that Martin Gero forgot that in Rising Teyla's father is called Tagan, but oh well. Torran is a nice name. Now we just need for them to start calling him TJ.

Kudos to Sci for saying the dinner would be in this ep when John was trapped - I didn't think it would be because I didn't think the SGA writers would give us something that great lol! But they proved me wrong... I loved it. I screamed when I saw Ford - how did he keep that so quiet at the convention?! It's nice to see that they haven't forgotten he existed. I thought the whole scene was wonderful, especially since it was all in John's mind - it really showed the deep angst he felt about Ford, and his worry that the same thing would happen to Teyla, that he wouldn't be able to save her. Poor John. And I loved that it tied into the scene again later in the infirmary, when she says the exact same thing to him - clearly he knows her well. And I think the fact that John knows that Teyla has that level of trust in him and will be expecting him to rescue her probably made him all the more frustrated and desperate.

Ah the infirmary... yet another great scene there. Just wonderful. It was so sweet seeing Teyla with little TJ and John trying to belittle his heroics as per usual. I think that this time Teyla had every right to go feeling special...

So the next episode is about Keller - it's the one where she was in prosthetics - which makes me think that it must be all about finding a cure for Kanaan. Maybe Keller gets infected or something like that. Have to say, I was very surprised he made it off the ship alive as I was expecting a huge heroic death of some kind, but I'm looking forward to seeing John react to having him on Atlantis, and the angst that will come of it. I don't think he'll be around for too long.

Again - just so happy!
              You guys are soooo killing me here! I really want to see the ep!

Well it took me a little longer than an hour but here's a missing moment from S&R... based around the dart scene. It's called 'The Long Way Home'.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4341116/1/
              I read it! Love it!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Finding out there's caps from S&R has managed to pull me out of the pit of despair & depression post-"Sunday".
                I know I shouldn't be too hung up over "Sunday", but CARSON IS DEAD!!!!! (and yes, we do get some form of him back next season, a whole year after they killed him *shakes fists at writers*- but that's just a clone!)

Now, I've just been looking at the piccies & the discussions over S&R, & there's one thing that's bugging me: (& it's kinda OT too)
                Spoiler:
                We last saw Ford in s2, around mid-season with "Lost boys" & "the hive"- & in the latter, it strongly made the point that Ford was pretty much deaded. I mean, he was still on the Hive ship when it went KA-BOOM! So unless he escaped in a cloaked dart, he's dead & so he's just appearing in John's dream (which, btw SQUEEEEEE!) as a reminder of who has been lost since the team came to Atlantis. But WHY have the writers chosen NOW almost 2 seasons after his last appearance to bring him back????

And I found the S&R thread with all the screencaps. They're soooooo going in my vid! SQUEEEE!!!!!!! (le baby pics are just what I needed!!!!)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ_passenger View Post
                  Spoiler:

Hi!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  The John and Teyla Haven Galleria will reach it's 800 Page very soon and to celebrate such a milestone...I"m proposing the following. If more join us, then we can reach our goal sooner and with more variety and less strain on those that regularly frequent and participate the Galleria....let the FUN BEGIN!!!

Okay...here's what I"m proposing to celebrate and reach our 800 pages in the Galleria...

We collaboratively make 800 things.

Starting with the most to the least:
                  I estimate that there are at least 14 regular posters here that also create fanart so, if my math is correct and it could be wrong, here's the breakdown.

Post between all of us:

1. 400 caps of John and Teyla moments: And we are going to break it down so that we try not to post repeats.

2. 100 Motivational Posters
                  3. 100 Sigs
                  4. 100 icons
                  5. 100 Wallls

= 800 pieces of visual and fanart....

What I thought of doing is that if we can each post around 7 pieces of each one of the 100 items...meaning, each of the 14+ member can make at the most 7 sigs, 7 icons, 7 walls, 7 Motivational Posters and split the 400 caps around 15 each...we could make it!

What do you think? We can start by posting the caps between today and tomorrow till we reach the 400 caps and then we can move onto the 100 Motivational Posters and then so on and so on....are you guys in?
                  Great idea! Is there a deadline for it cos I started work last week so I haven't got as much time

Voting is open for challenge 4 in the Icons of SGA Social Group

Linkage : Icons of SGA

Now I need sleep

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

No date...deadline. Just once we finish each section then we move to the next one till we reach our goal of 800 pieces!

GREAT! You're in!! woohooo!
                    sigpic

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      Spoiler:
                      i watched the clips of episode 1 S&R and loved the dream sequence and yes if John's dreaming about Teyla that's encouraging and could be a forshadowing or an indication of his feelings for her. His reaction in the end scene where she spoke the same words was great too !! John may not openly admit he has special feelings for Teyla but his actions speak volumns and their connection obvious !

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

MY FIC- PLEASE READ!

http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/1186.html

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Well it took me a little longer than an hour but here's a missing moment from S&R... based around the dart scene. It's called 'The Long Way Home'.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4341116/1/

AHH!!! love it ruby!!!!!. Totally a great missing scene!!!. You are awesome!.

i'm still Sqeeing from seeing S&R!!!. I'm definitely going to see it again today!. I'm so loving how we are all excited again! and i hope this is the beginning of some great JT this season because personally i think we need it. Now all i'm hoping for is that the next episode
                          Spoiler:
                          Resolves the Kanaan/Teyla pending relationship. My gut tells me the writers are not going to continue this relationship whether Kanaan lives or dies but i can't be comfortable until i see it resolved. So i'm crossing my fingers it is.

By the way, i'm enjoying all the
                          Spoiler:
                          speculations and discussions about the John dream scene!!!. I'm sooo in excited mode all though i don't want to get my hopes up too much but what we got in this first episode, gosh, i hope it means good things for JT.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Mayra the whole
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla/Kanaan relationship seems forced . Rachel is trying but these two are not sparking and one reason for me is the actor portraying Kannan. He is very handsone but his performances are stilted . I want to like Kannan but really could care less if he dies . I care more about Michael than I do Kanaan - go figure ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Spoiler:
                              All i can say about S&R is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! the "hairy-eyeball" (as I grew up calling that look) John gave Kanaan was great. boy was his feathers ruffled!

It's going to be a great season!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                All i can say about S&R is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! the "hairy-eyeball" (as I grew up calling that look) John gave Kanaan was great. boy was his feathers ruffled!

It's going to be a great season!!!!!

You caught that too Race
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes John did not like Kanaan and was not happy about Teyla trusting him - Actually I think Teyla was not thinking clearly either and Kanaan is very untrustworthy

Kimberly

Comment

Working...
                                X