Hhaha and what reason was that...the ripping of John's shirt
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Another siggie...
      Spoiler:
      I made a siggie, but it's not really good..
      Spoiler:
      these are nice
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        To enter the contest you just PM them to me To enter the group just go the page and join up like you did for the JT Lounge

I look forward to seeing them No, no worst category! You wouldn't get it anyway

OL you were warned I PM them to you lol. Thanks for the explanation
        Thanks.. Yes, me too!

LOL - Well, you can still snag it you know - maybe save it until your shallowness of having Shep in your icon fades a little...

Thanks sci

Thanks!

Another siggie...
        Spoiler:
        It's always awesome so beautiful and I love the colors again
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          OL you were warned I PM them to you lol. Thanks for the explanation

Hey Asgard How r u?
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks.. Yes, me too!

LOL - Well, you can still snag it you know - maybe save it until your shallowness of having Shep in your icon fades a little...

Thanks sci

Thanks!
            NP hun.

Another siggie...
            Spoiler:

Another awesome sig.
            Very sad ep for Teyla.

I think I'm babysitting today, so, I'll catch you later.

Comment

Gosh I'm I really in a dwelling mode at the moment with myself

I've gotten an account and placed up my vids as you can see under my sig... but I have 3 videos that I've never placed up...I actually don't think I've showed them to anyone else but a close friend of mine and my brother.. for different reasons... I actually really really don't like any of them.. *lol* those where the very early ones before I went completely in for John/Teyla and John videos... one though is a JT video..if you don't count one darn clip with John & Chaya.. but hey in my defense I placed that freaking clip since if you didn't know who she was and since it's from behind you could mistake her for Teyla but I don't know I just don't like it.. the vid I mean.. then there is one vid that is more of a team oriented one...and the third is a complete action vid..with shooting and explosions all over the place... I suck at those kinds of vids...I leave those kinds up to my brother,,,he is so much better at them then I am... and I guess that was what made me chose to only do JT and John videos... so I'm sitting her wondering if I should place them up or just forget about them since they are my 3 worst videos ever...well atleast when it comes to this fandom
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Hey Asgard How r u?
                Hi Donna. I'm good thanks, better than this week lol. I'm lucky today I don't work so I'm at home. I thought that I will see Lost eps because for once that I convinced my sister to watch a serie with me I'm so happy. But she decided to take a nap instead lol.
                And you how are you feeling ? Did you have good weather ?
                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                NP hun.

Another awesome sig.
                Very sad ep for Teyla.

I think I'm babysitting today, so, I'll catch you later.
                See you later
                Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Gosh I'm I really in a dwelling mode at the moment with myself

I've gotten an account and placed up my vids as you can see under my sig... but I have 3 videos that I've never placed up...I actually don't think I've showed them to anyone else but a close friend of mine and my brother.. for different reasons... I actually really really don't like any of them.. *lol* those where the very early ones before I went completely in for John/Teyla and John videos... one though is a JT video..if you don't count one darn clip with John & Chaya.. but hey in my defense I placed that freaking clip since if you didn't know who she was and since it's from behind you could mistake her for Teyla but I don't know I just don't like it.. the vid I mean.. then there is one vid that is more of a team oriented one...and the third is a complete action vid..with shooting and explosions all over the place... I suck at those kinds of vids...I leave those kinds up to my brother,,,he is so much better at them then I am... and I guess that was what made me chose to only do JT and John videos... so I'm sitting her wondering if I should place them up or just forget about them since they are my 3 worst videos ever...well atleast when it comes to this fandom
                I don't knw if really you think tey're bad you should erase them. But at the same time you pass a lot of time on this. I'm sure they're better than what you think and you can consider them as an etap (?) in your artistic creation
                Ok i'm unable to make even the least choice so I don't know if I helpedyou a lot Sorry
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hehe! Never gonna happen

Edit: BEAUTIFUL sig!
                  LOL! Thanks

Another great one
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  these are nice
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Another awesome sig.
                  Very sad ep for Teyla.
                  Thanks guys! See ya later sci.
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Icon...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I don't knw if really you think tey're bad you should erase them. But at the same time you pass a lot of time on this. I'm sure they're better than what you think and you can consider them as an etap (?) in your artistic creation
                      Ok i'm unable to make even the least choice so I don't know if I helpedyou a lot Sorry
                      *lol* No worries... I haven't placed them up on my account yet...they are in a folder on my harddrive...maybe I should just keep them as my dark secret that no one gets to see see them as a stepping stone to my artistic creation...hrmmm well then it took me longer then that ,,haha... I have done like over 40 videos for Buffy/Angel and I'm not really proud of any of them today... spent way way less time on them then I do on my vids today...I vid can take up to 2 weeks for me today to get done...before I made a vid in a couple of hours...guess that is one reason why I'm not happy with any of my vids from back then *lol* then again I really don't like Buffy/Angel today anymore.. could be one reason I can hardly stand watching those videos today...though my friend loves them and don't get my John/Teyla or John videos..since she doesn't like scifi.. oh well
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Kinda OT icon...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Ooo, niiice!

Stylish

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Icon...

This icon is really beautiful. I love this aspect it totally stands for Rising. I can't explain it but it's totally this
                            *lol* No worries... I haven't placed them up on my account yet...they are in a folder on my harddrive...maybe I should just keep them as my dark secret that no one gets to see see them as a stepping stone to my artistic creation...hrmmm well then it took me longer then that ,,haha... I have done like over 40 videos for Buffy/Angel and I'm not really proud of any of them today... spent way way less time on them then I do on my vids today...I vid can take up to 2 weeks for me today to get done...before I made a vid in a couple of hours...guess that is one reason why I'm not happy with any of my vids from back then *lol* then again I really don't like Buffy/Angel today anymore.. could be one reason I can hardly stand watching those videos today...though my friend loves them and don't get my John/Teyla or John videos..since she doesn't like scifi.. oh well
                            It's france we said c'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron. I have no idea how we said it in english and I haven't my diccionary here but it's something like with time and experience we do things better. I can believe you even if I find extraordinary to make vids in only hours lol but it impressed me even more to pass weeks. It really asks for patience.
                            And I always loved the vid that you did
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Kinda OT icon...

Wow relly cool
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Ooo, niiice!

Stylish
                                Thanks!!

This icon is really beautiful. I love this aspect it totally stands for Rising. I can't explain it but it's totally this
                                Hehe Feel free to snag

Wow really cool
                                Thanks!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X