No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe that Search and Rescue has been leaked...how do these things happen
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      I can't believe that Search and Rescue has been leaked...how do these things happen
      Huh?!! What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Oh, that you want to be part of the RR for July???
        Uh...No I'd loved to part of the RR Yappi but I've never been good at writing maybe someday I'll work up the courage and write a part of a RR but for now no sorry.

Comment

Didn't that happen last year?
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Huh?!! What did I miss?
            Search and Rescue has been leaked.. so by tomorrow I'm sure quite a few will already have seen the ep...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              Uh...No I'd loved to part of the RR Yappi but I've never been good at writing maybe someday I'll work up the courage and write a part of a RR but for now no sorry.
              No worries. I have a way of demanding encouraging people to join. Give me a couple of months of pestering
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hi everyone

Here's a simple Teyla sig i made

I'm also working on a John sig but that's going to take me a bit longer to finish.
                Lovely!

And about the S&R leak...not cool.
                sigpic

Comment

Search and Rescue has been leaked.. so by tomorrow I'm sure quite a few will already have seen the ep...
                  It's getting stupid how often this happens... I just feel this can hardly be a mistake... I mean come on...2 season 4 epis...SG1 movie and now S&R... come on...the mess up Itunes did with Doppelganger I can understand but leaking epis like that weeks before it's going to air is starting to get disturbing... luckily last time it didn't seem to affect the ratings...just hope it doesn't this time either..
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Love the John sig Blue love the pics from Reunion *lol* not that I mind the middle pic either
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi everyone

TF, EG, Linda, sci, Luci and asgard - I'm stunned by all the artwork you made as usual they are fantastic great job!

sci & Cazz - Thanks for the link to the promo vid and the Sky One schedule i hope that air date for S5 is not a mistake.

Nina - Love the vids they're awesome.

Here's a simple Teyla sig i made

I'm also working on a John sig but that's going to take me a bit longer to finish.
                      Thanks WL......And great Teyla sig!

what....Not again.....Didn't they learn anything from last season!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't see why we only have....

3 Weeks To Go!!!!!!!!!

And another thing that P'd me is... I'm watching "The Gift" on Scifi. And they cut out the part where she let John have it after seeing Heightmeyer!!! What's up with that???

Comment

3 Weeks To Go!!!!!!!!!

And another thing that P'd me is... I'm watching "The Gift" on Scifi. And they cut out the part where she let John have it after seeing Heightmeyer!!! What's up with that???
                          UGH....I hat it when that happens....

It's like when Doppelganger was on in the UK on Sky one and because it was on before 9 they cut out the part
                          Spoiler:
                          of Kellers dream when the bug creature thingy burst outta Teyla's stomach...Did you ever watch the ep without that part...Well needless to say it didn't make a whole lotta sense and you're wondering to yourself,why is Keller so freaked out,it's not that bad so that scen was vitally important

Oh and footie
                          Spoiler:
                          Croatia freakin blew it big time IDIOTS!
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!

Search and Rescue..

Spoiler:
                            Is awesome !!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Not another leak i really hate it when this happens.
                              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              No worries. I have a way of demanding encouraging people to join. Give me a couple of months of pestering
                              Oh no!!!!!
                              Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              Lovely!

And about the S&R leak...not cool.
                              Thank you cc_mac and i agree it's defiantly not cool!
                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Thanks WL......And great Teyla sig!
                              Your welcome Linda and thanks glad you like it.

3 Weeks To Go!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when they do that i can understand if it was a very violent scene but there's nothing like that in that part of the episode!

Ok i just realised that it's getting a little bit late here so I'm off to bed goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                UGH....I hat it when that happens....

It's like when Doppelganger was on in the UK on Sky one and because it was on before 9 they cut out the part
                                Spoiler:
                                of Kellers dream when the bug creature thingy burst outta Teyla's stomach...Did you ever watch the ep without that part...Well needless to say it didn't make a whole lotta sense and you're wondering to yourself,why is Keller so freaked out,it's not that bad so that scen was vitally important

Oh and footie
                                Spoiler:
                                Croatia freakin blew it big time IDIOTS!
                                Oh. I remember you said that, but come on. It's Scifi and it's not they need more time. It's one of the shows that air on this station.

OMG!!!

Search and Rescue..

Spoiler:
                                Is awesome !!!!
                                AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
                                BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not another leak i really hate it when this happens.

Oh no!!!!!

Thank you cc_mac and i agree it's defiantly not cool!

Your welcome Linda and thanks glad you like it.

I hate it when they do that i can understand if it was a very violent scene but there's nothing like that in that part of the episode!

Ok i just realised that it's getting a little bit late here so I'm off to bed goodnight.

I know. I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X