Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      *whistling* *looks around* Oh good ,no one here

*sneaks out*
      No don't sneak out that is awesome come back please
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        No don't sneak out that is awesome come back please
        *wanders in whistling* *clears throat* HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO!!!!!

Thank you,i thought it kinda sucked but it's the first time i've ever done it with multiple pics and it took me ages to figure it out!
        sigpic

Comment

*wanders in whistling* *clears throat* HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO!!!!!

Thank you,i thought it kinda sucked but it's the first time i've ever done it with multiple pics and it took me ages to figure it out!
          Its awesome better than what i can do anyway what programme did you use

Comment

Its awesome better than what i can do anyway what programme did you use
            You are kidding,right......You are so much better than me...I used paint shop pro...I tried using gimp but couldn't get the hang of it
            sigpic

Comment

You are kidding,right......You are so much better than me...I used paint shop pro...I tried using gimp but couldn't get the hang of it
              Neither could i at first it took me A year to figure it out Thanks to the Lovely Lea who helped me and had some amazing patience with me

Comment

Neither could i at first it took me A year to figure it out Thanks to the Lovely Lea who helped me and had some amazing patience with me
                I think i'll just stick to PSP....Gimp is just too hard to get the hang of!
                sigpic

Comment

Iam about to go to bed, TeylaFan, Linda, please hit me in the head, I have been up for....... 52 hours now..... Oi!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Iam about to go to bed, TeylaFan, Linda, please hit me in the head, I have been up for....... 52 hours now..... Oi!!
                    oh hang on....just stand over there Kitty.........a little bit further....that's it,now don't move
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      I'm still trying new styles

[IM]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/RachelDinozzo/Banner/women%20of%20sg/TeylaText.jpg[/IMG]

Beautiful
                      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      LOL - great job Linda

Made a Teyla siggie

[I]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Teyla.jpg[/IMG]
                      I love it Very nice.
                      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      Here's your Shep sig Cazz Though it's not as good as the Teyla one

[G]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Shep.jpg[/IMG]

I could add some text if you want.
                      Uh... Drool?
                      *whistling* *looks around* Oh good ,no one here

[G]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/TeylacriticalmassJPEG.jpg[/IMG]

*sneaks out*
                      WOW! Really good Lindy Don't kid yourself, it;s better than you think.

get over to deviantART and get yourself some brushes; experiment. It's how you get confidence
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

oh hang on....just stand over there Kitty.........a little bit further....that's it,now don't move
                        Spoiler:
                        *twitches then stops moving and snoring is heard* Thank you Linda......

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Love the sig Linda! I love her dress in that ep.

Been spending a very enjoyable day dodging homework and reading JT fic.
                          It's all Nina's fault for providing the links .

Yappichick, just finished Snapshots and it was wonderful! Great job!
                          I really wish TPTB would follow your storyline instead.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            WOW! Really good Lindy Don't kid yourself, it;s better than you think.

get over to deviantART and get yourself some brushes; experiment. It's how you get confidence
                            Thanks gater I might just do that

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            *twitches then stops moving and snoring is heard* Thank you Linda......
                            Any time Kitty

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                            Love the sig Linda! I love her dress in that ep.

Been spending a very enjoyable day dodging homework and reading JT fic.
                            It's all Nina's fault for providing the links .

Yappichick, just finished Snapshots and it was wonderful! Great job!
                            I really wish TPTB would follow your storyline instead.
                            Thanks cc,yeah i loved the dress she wore in that ep and her voice when she sang.....mmmmmmm i though it was an angel!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks cc,yeah i loved the dress she wore in that ep and her voice when she sang.....mmmmmmm i though it was an angel!
                              I agree! Her voice was awesome. That´s funny, I watched the lowdown on season 1 after watching Critical Mass, and so when they were answering fan questions, i.e. "when will we ever hear Teyla sing" and they were like "when hell freezes over" or "I´m hoping for 11th season" ... I immediately thought, well SOMEBODY probably wants to kick himself/themselves right now!

Love that siggy, by the way!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                I agree! Her voice was awesome. That´s funny, I watched the lowdown on season 1 after watching Critical Mass, and so when they were answering fan questions, i.e. "when will we ever hear Teyla sing" and they were like "when hell freezes over" or "I´m hoping for 11th season" ... I immediately thought, well SOMEBODY probably wants to kick himself/themselves right now!

Love that siggy, by the way!
                                Never say never

Thanks SAF!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X