John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    I am not reading the spoilers but ay I hope all is well for S5. Seem some people not sounding too joyous about characters.

Should I be worried...
    No don't be worried, it will all be great as normal I was just down in the dumps yesterday but I'm in a much more joyous mood today

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Very nice Cazz!...i especially love the Teyla/John one!...i like how you got her looking at him!...her expression is sooo cute!
    Thanx Mayra! It was more luck than judgement

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    Great sigs Cazz...that is one of my fav eps
    Thanx cabouse It was the ep that series that I knew nothing about but ended up loving!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Team siggie

Niice! Happy Teyla *sigh*

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    No freakin way.......seriously,Christina Cox,that is so cool.....But wait,does that meanwe've no chance of gettin Blood ties back!!

Oh and i see who's playin Dr.Porter....Nicole De Boer,coolio...I liked her in the last season of DS9,even if it did take me a little while to get used to her taking over from Jadzia Dax!

DONNA!!! Don't tell me you're a DS9 fan too....I loved DS9,it was my fave Star Trek series......I LOVED IT!!!
    I think Christina Cox will make a great Major!

And I really liked Nicole De Boer in The Dead Zone, I think she's perfect for Porter Didn't watch much of DS9 so didn't know she was in that!

Tut, tut Linda! VOYAGER

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Yes i am but Voyager was My favourite the Ds9 and The Next Generation
    See Donna knows! I was a bit young for DS9 and TNG but I've seen a few repeats!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    I made another sig i hope you all like it
    Great work Lordy! Love John in that shirt

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
      Watched the director’s cut of Daedalus Variations this afternoon. Andy Mikita did a terrific job on this one. Wow! Talk about a visual effects extravaganza! For those of you who enjoy “team” episodes in particular, this is one to look forward to.

Incorporated all of the notes on the Broken Ties producer’s cut and will be locking the episode later next week once the cafeteria scene and the wraith battle sequences have been shot. It’s an episode that takes Ronon far beyond the wise-cracking warrior persona fans have grown to know and love, offering up a glimpse of the character at his most vulnerable. Jason goes all out in this one, delivering by far his best performance to date. Some really wonderful scenes for Rachel and Bob as well as Teyla and Woolsey deal with personal issues. Also, a couple of touching Ronon-Sheppard moments as well.

David Nykl dropped by the office to say hello. I, of course, admonished him on your behalf for not updating his blog in a timely manner.

The title of Brad’s episode, The Shrine of Talus, has been changed after running into clearance problems. I suggested an alternate, The Shrine of Glapnok, which, alas, nobody else liked. Instead, the episode has been re-titled The Shrine.

Meanwhile: Paul is doing a polish on The Queen, Marty G. is working on The Lost Tribe, Alan is focused on his third script, Carl is spinning ideas for his third, while I continue my “research” for Whispers

Speaking of which - the deals have been closed and we finally have our guest cast in place. And quite the kick-ass guest cast it is:

Major Anne Teldy… Christina Cox (http://www.christinacox.com/)

Captain Alicia Vega… Leela Savasta (http://www.leelasavasta.ca/)

Sergeant “Dusty” Mehra… Janina Gavankar (http://www.janinagavankar.com/)

Dr. Alison Porter… Nicole de Boer (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0207498/)

Finally - production continues. now: Ghost in the Machine.

There's some pics overe there too.....

Hey Ninja - Didya notice who's playing Major Anne Teldy???
      Thanks MrsB!
      Spoiler:
      Broken Ties sounds good. Woolsey and Teyla scene? Interesting.

I was the opposite...DS9 was my fave followed by Voyager,i kinda watched TNG but not all that much..I liked DS9 more because it was darker,grittier!
      I never saw DS9. Voyager was probably my fav followed by TNG.

This is Off Topic but i know there are quite a few Xfiles Fans here so i thought i would post these here
      Spoiler:
      Hq Pics from the upcoming Sequel

Thank you! Have you seen the trailer? Awesomeness!!!

Congrats Maff on your 2000!

Nice sig!
      Last edited by girlinabox; 12 April 2008, 04:16 AM.

my ships

Comment

Oh that's great WL!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        I think Christina Cox will make a great Major!

And I really liked Nicole De Boer in The Dead Zone, I think she's perfect for Porter Didn't watch much of DS9 so didn't know she was in that!

Tut, tut Linda! VOYAGER

Yes she will,i loved Christina in Blood ties,she can be kick ass when she wants to be....I'm so glad they've got actors we like and know

I don't know if you remember this film but wasn't Nicole in the Cube...I think that's what it was called..

heh what can i say,i liked Voyager *goes very red with embarrasment*

So i was wondering,is anyone here a Criminal Minds fan
        Spoiler:
        If they are then this is a major spoiler
        Spoiler:
        AJ Cook is pregnant so they are writing into the show and making JJ pregnant....I just gotta say they better have a far better storyline than they gave Teyla or i will be majorly pissed beyond belief....She is my fave character and they better do her justice!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          Thanks MrsB!
          Spoiler:
          Broken Ties sounds good. Woolsey and Teyla scene? Interesting.

I never saw DS9. Voyager was probably my fav followed by TNG.

Thank you! Have you seen the trailer? Awesomeness!!!

Congrats Maff on your 2000!

Nice sig!

I liked DS9 so much partly because it was darker and grittier and not so happily ever after....And well i like dark and gritty
          sigpic

Comment

Cute! Can I snatch it??? I love seeing John in civvies, also love seeing him in uniform (esp. the dress blue!! Too bad he´s not wearing that so often.... *pouts* )

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

I don't know if you remember this film but wasn't Nicole in the Cube...I think that's what it was called..

So i was wondering,is anyone here a Criminal Minds fan
              Spoiler:
              If they are then this is a major spoiler
              Spoiler:
              AJ Cook is pregnant so they are writing into the show and making JJ pregnant....I just gotta say they better have a far better storyline than they gave Teyla or i will be majorly pissed beyond belief....She is my fave character and they better do her justice!
              Aye, I've seen Cube! With DH, saw it before he was in SGA, so when SGA started I was I know him! Didn't remember that she was in it though Great film

I love Criminal Minds!
              Spoiler:
              I wonder who the father is (in the show!) cos I think they've been hinting towards her and Reed but I might just be imagining things

Comment

I liked DS9 so much partly because it was darker and grittier and not so happily ever after....And well i like dark and gritty
                Like MrsB ...and myself

Welcome to the thread SheppAddictedFangirl!

my ships

Comment

Yes i am but Voyager was My favourite the Ds9 and The Next Generation
                  Woot for Voyager! That's my favourite too, by a long shot.

Love your new sig, GNB!

I'm just watching The Pegasus Project... lol for the lemon!!
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Team siggie

Another sig

Spoiler:
                    http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Irresistible59_jpg-1.jpg
                    Thanks

Irresistible Icons:

Spoiler:
                    Love the sigs and icons TeylaFan great job.
                    Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Great one
                    Originally Posted by CazzBlade
                    Great work Lordy! Love John in that shirt
                    Nice sig!
                    Oh that's great WL!!!
                    Thanks everyone I'm glad you like it.
                    Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    Cute! Can I snatch it??? I love seeing John in civvies, also love seeing him in uniform (esp. the dress blue!! Too bad he´s not wearing that so often.... *pouts* )
                    Of course you can.

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to the thread... and I totally agree with you about the dress blues Though apparently JF hates wearing them... spoil sport.

Oh and great sigs, WL and TF!
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Welcome SAF!!!

Aye, I've seen Cube! With DH, saw it before he was in SGA, so when SGA started I was I know him! Didn't remember that she was in it though Great film

I love Criminal Minds!
                        Spoiler:
                        I wonder who the father is (in the show!) cos I think they've been hinting towards her and Reed but I might just be imagining things

Yup she was in it....Funny thing is i can't remember DH being in it

Criminal Minds
                        Spoiler:
                        Did i ever tell you i'm a JJ/Reid shipper

well spoilered for um....spoils
                        Spoiler:
                        remember that cop in New Orleans William Montagne or something like that,there's rumours it might be him....But nobodies really sure..Do you know the new season has started on Living on Fridays at 9 or 10...I've already seen they eps!

Like MrsB ...and myself

Welcome to the thread SheppAddictedFangirl!
                        Yes like MrsB and well........you
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup she was in it....Funny thing is i can't remember DH being in it

Criminal Minds
                          Spoiler:
                          Did i ever tell you i'm a JJ/Reid shipper

well spoilered for um....spoils
                          Spoiler:
                          remember that cop in New Orleans William Montagne or something like that,there's rumours it might be him....But nobodies really sure..Do you know the new season has started on Living on Fridays at 9 or 10...I've already seen they eps!
                          Duh, he was like the main character! Went to school with the director! He does look a lot younger in it though

CM
                          Spoiler:
                          Reed is my fave character I've seen the first ep! How have you managed to see the whole series???

Comment

Thanks everyone I'm glad you like it.
                            Of course you can.
                            Thanks, and ... done

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            Hi there! Welcome to the thread... and I totally agree with you about the dress blues Though apparently JF hates wearing them... spoil sport.
                            I know But he looks sooooo goood in them, they should MAKE him wear it at least once a season.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome, everyone.... it´s like going to a party in here LOL

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Duh, he was like the main character! Went to school with the director! He does look a lot younger in it though

CM
                              Spoiler:
                              Reed is my fave character I've seen the first ep! How have you managed to see the whole series???

CM
                              Spoiler:
                              I can't say here,i'll PM you....I think i've seen 15 eps....ep 16 is supposed to be a Reid ep and 17 is supposed to be a JJ ep or so i got told!
                              sigpic

Comment

Love your new sig, GNB!
                                Thanks

Hi there! Welcome to the thread... and I totally agree with you about the dress blues Though apparently JF s wearing them... spoil sport.
                                Is he even aware of how good he looks in them? Shame lol

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X