John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    ROFL, I'm like the mob boss of the thread. No really, I'm not!! I just think everyone should at least *try* to write something. Then once they fall for the trap BAM!!! They are a writer for life!!
    Ah.....don't kid yourself! You are the mob boss of thread!

LOL!!!!

I could not help myself, I did some pimpin' of the Round Robin in STF yahoo group! Some one had recommended your kickin' pic fics, so, I had to give up some more love for ya!

Now, don't get use to me givin' ya all this love all the time!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Take your time with it, Linda. And if need a pair of eyes to look it over, don't hesistate to ask or send it to me. You're going to do great!
      Where'd TF go.....She was helping me but she ain't here......I need help....

It so sucks but i'm gonna send it to you anyway,i know i've made a ton of mistakes!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

It so sucks but i'm gonna send it to you anyway,i know i've made a ton of mistakes!!
        I bet it's great

Wow, I should probably actually read the RR fic...
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Great part TF...And some Teyla whump too....Well i did read it before everyone else,hehe......OH CRAP.......It's my turn....um.....ok ....I've started but i'm stuck ...Um are you guys in a hurry for it

Very nice TF!
          No hurry!

Thanks!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Woohoo! Great Job Donna and TF!

Donna! I am so proud of you for your first piece of fic! Now, you are involuntary a part of the RR fics forever! No excuses! Yappi will not let you get away! She will hunt you down and break ya until you take part!
          Thanks!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          I've just posted my 50th story on ff.net - not much when compared with some authors, but I'm happy It's not my 50th SGA fic, but still...

Anyways, it's a oneshot, and it's told from Nancy's POV, and it's about her meeting Teyla. I hope you like it - tell me what you really think, because I was totally unsure of how to write her!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4190429/...iddle_with_You

BTW, this fic is not at all angsty. In case you were wondering. I ain't no Gater or MrsB...
          Congrats Ruby!! Will read it later!

I'm here!!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I bet it's great

Wow, I should probably actually read the RR fic...
            heh,um just wait till you read it......You'll soon change your mind!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Well I am off for the night and guess what??? I'm about to make 2000 post. I can't believe it, I remember when I was grumbling about only just making it to 100 posts and everyone else was in there thousands. However, I won't make it tonight I want to save it for Friday

So catch you guys tomorrow...late though

Sweet Sheyla Dreams
              Only 2 more posts to go! POST POST POST!!!
              Originally posted by scifan View Post
              I just posted this in galleria. I tried something new.
              Spoiler:

Ruby are you up really late or really early.

Well, it's really late for me. Catch ya tomorrow.... I hope.

Donna will probably have her part soon.
              Wow, that is stunning, Lea!!!!
              We've missed ya tooo JT4L......Good luck on the tests and the Football tryouts!
              Awww shucks! Thanks! I should've fount out about the football today, but they didn't post the list. So i should find out this weekend, hopefully!
              OT--

Spoiler:
              Ever had one of those days that make you go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Yup, that's me. May be back later...if not, know that I'm screaming in the street, stressed out.
              Yup. Been there, done that.

That scenario kinda fits the last class I had today... we had a sub (that we've had many many times before, so we kinda knew what was comming...) and it was the slowest most torturing way to end my shortended school day utter agony, I tell you!!!!
              I'm going to Daddy's the now...I'll BBL!!!
              See ya Linda!
              Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Made Hope a siggie

Spoiler:
              http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/JohnTeyla.jpg
              ohh, pretty!
              --Kate

Comment

I've just posted my 50th story on ff.net - not much when compared with some authors, but I'm happy It's not my 50th SGA fic, but still...

Anyways, it's a oneshot, and it's told from Nancy's POV, and it's about her meeting Teyla. I hope you like it - tell me what you really think, because I was totally unsure of how to write her!

BTW, this fic is not at all angsty. In case you were wondering. I ain't no Gater or MrsB...
                I love it Rubes!
                Spoiler:
                I like you have them both in the elevator and when John picks up Tagan and Nancy sees the look he has for Tagan. She realizes that they had never really had that type of bond between them. She was longing for that for herself.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

LandJrule, Donna & TF, you all rock! The RR is awesome, girls, y'all did a great job!!!
                  --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    LandJrule, Donna & TF, you all rock! The RR is awesome, girls, y'all did a great job!!!
                    DITTO!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Ah.....don't kid yourself! You are the mob boss of thread!

LOL!!!!

I could not help myself, I did some pimpin' of the Round Robin in STF yahoo group! Some one had recommended your kickin' pic fics, so, I had to give up some more love for ya!

Now, don't get use to me givin' ya all this love all the time!
                      Thanks, my dear! It is funny...the Pic Fics have seemed to take a life of their own. I'm totally loving creating them. It keeps my mind off the whole house thing.

Yeah right. Soon you'll be asking why we never invited you round for coffee and why we're bothering you on your daughter's wedding day...
                      Are you talking to me?
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        DITTO!
                        *blushes* Thanks..

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ I found this picture of Yappichick on the net:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            OT~ I found this picture of Yappichick on the net:

Spoiler:
                            Hehe!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Okay
                              RR FIC PT 6
                              Spoiler:
                              But Koyla had already disappeared through a hidden door at the back of the cell. John and Teyla looked around in desperation for any kind of weapon, all there appeared to be in the tiny room was a few barrels and such.

Then, out of the corner of her eye, Teyla noticed something by the door. Kolya had escaped out of it, she couldn’t make out the shape of what it was at first. She nudged John and told him to look to his right side. At her insistence he did, he noticed the object more clearly as he was nearer and his instincts were telling him exactly what it was but getting to it was another problem.

He took a deep breath and turned to Teyla to ask her if she was okay. She tried her best not to show her fear but John could see it in her eyes. She replied, “I'm okay, I'll try to distract them."

At a time like this she really needed to get over her fear so her warrior instinct could take over but it was so hard to concentrate on doing that.

Bakla, whom they thought was dead was very much alive, and some of his men had started moving toward her. She stepped back as much as she could in what little space she and John had between them Bakla and his men. She tripped over something beneath her, she couldn’t bend down as she would have liked. She needed to keep one eye on the Bakla but as she managed to kneel down she looked closely at the object below her. She realized it was the piece of wood that had been used on the back of John's head, she swiftly picked it up.

As she was doing so she caught a glimpse of how John was doing; he had managed to get across the room and picked up the shiny metal object. It was as he suspected Kolya had dropped his weapon during his escape. She prayed and hoped they were still a few rounds left.

Okay im not sure but i think your up next TeylaFan
                              RR Part 7:

Spoiler:
                              Part 7:

Teyla tightened her grip on the piece of wood in her hand, preparing for a fight. Her other, free hand, moved to her stomach. The pain had increased, because she was standing up. She was almost certain that she was bleeding internally. Lying down, and curling up on the floor was tempting, but now was not the time to do so.

John took another step forwards, his stance told her that he too was ready to fight the men advancing upon them.

The cell they were in right now was even smaller than the previous ones. Leaving barely enough room for Teyla to recover for only a moment, because if the men took another 3 steps, they would be right in front of her.

John cast a quick glance at her, warning her.

He attached swiftly, a metal pipe in his hand, to use as a bantos rod. He had learned much, using all of the techniques that she had taught him.

He could be an excellent student when he chose to be.

John kept three of the men busy, leaving only one of them for her to deal with. Teyla raised her arm, the long piece of wood in front of her.

She gritted her teeth, using all of her will power to not double over in pain. It all happened in a matter of seconds, the guard attacked high, and she barely managed to block his stick from contacting with her head.

Kolya was nowhere to be seen, caring only for himself. He was probably watching from somewhere, taking pleasure in seeing them suffer.

She vaguely remembered Kolya saying that he was going to kill her, in front of John. He knew that they were married, though how he knew, was a mystery to her.

Teyla focused on the fight, switching from defence, to offence. Her attack caught the man off guard, and she managed to land a hit on his leg.

He stepped back, limping slightly. Teyla tried to hit him again, but he was too far away, and she stumbled forwards, leaving her vulnerable to an attack.

The guard recovered quickly, and she felt his weapon connect sharply with her head.

The world seemed to tip over, everything in slow–motion. She groaned when she landed on the cold, and hard floor, adding bruises to her already sore body.

She heard John calling to her, desperate for a response.

She tried to answer him, but he voice seemed to have vanished.

John, her lover, her husband… He still fought, for her, for them. She wanted to help him, and fight, but she was so tired… Her eyelids drooped, and closed eventually. The pain faded, her head stopped throbbing. Darkness surrounded her, and the world silenced.

TBC...

Congrats both of you, nicely done.

Made Hope a siggie

Spoiler:
                              This is lovely.

Ruby this is amazing! I can honestly say this is one of my favourite Fics ever, I just love it!
                              sigpic
                              Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

I love it Rubes!
                                Spoiler:
                                I like you have them both in the elevator and when John picks up Tagan and Nancy sees the look he has for Tagan. She realizes that they had never really had that type of bond between them. She was longing for that for herself.
                                Thanks Elf!
                                Spoiler:
                                Though I really didn't want it to seem like she was pining for John - I wanted to show that she'd moved on, and was glad to see John had too.
                                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X