Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Happy birthday Maff!!!

I know it's a little early, but I won't be on tomorrow!

Open me!

The fic I was talking about didn't work out, but I think you'll enjoy this one!
    YC That's was just...

I love how you captured the scene, it was prefect I tell ya...

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      YC That's was just...

I love how you captured the scene, it was prefect I tell ya...

Spoiler:
      *blushes* Thank you! I'm glad you liked your present. It was nice to do something waaay different but still JT!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

yo LURKERS!!! we can seeee youuuuuu!
        11 people on? come out and play!
        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          yo LURKERS!!! we can seeee youuuuuu!
          11 people on? come out and play!
          *sneaks out of shadows* i'm here!!!

video rec!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEYLNol8EUY

this video is amazing! i just love it!!!!
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Welcome Taffy Rose

Welcome to our fun and happy JT family...
            Enjoy discussions..reading fics, watching music videos and great artwork..

And do not worry... we help eachother out.. so don't be afraid to ask if you run into a problem...

I hope you do get the chance to watch all the epis you have missed...I've loved JT and the show since the start of it all...

*lol* I'm not sure of just how crazy David Hewlett might be considering McKay...but I've heard he is loads of fun...
            Joe Flanigan is a great guy...down to earth, really great with fans, he has no problem making fun of himself..he jokes a lot.. simply put.. he is just as awesome guy

Welcome again...and feel free to join in whenever you feel like it.. and give us your thoughts and feelings on JT as well and I'm posetive you will feel right at home here
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I know this is off topoc but still the music in this vid is just..... wow..... I can't think of anything to say about it..... Beautiful Icelandic Drow Vid!

also WELCOME TO THE NEW GUYS!!!

if anyone wants (I wonder if Nina nad LC are reading this post?) could you make a Teyla only vid with this tune? *self can already see a very pretty vid*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*blushes* Thank you! I'm glad you liked your present. It was nice to do something waaay different but still JT!
                I read it, that's so cool how you wrote it from that POV! My fav bit is
                Spoiler:
                when the pendant thinks "she's enjoying this as much as i am."

Great prezzie Yappi!
                --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Not to worry ask away anyone on th this Thread will Help you they are jus the sweetest and Kindest Bunch of People you could meet everything i know ive learned off these people when i first came to this Thread i had no idea how to do anything these people helped me out alot and now i can do sigs banners and everything dont be afraid to ask ill help you out anyway i can except when it comes to Fics im hopeless at them if you need a Sig just ask any of these Talented people im sure they will be Happy to help or any Questions On Atlantis ask way or btw where are you from?

I'm from the state of Pennsylvania And I appreciate all the help I kind of like the Michael guy though he creeps me out but he is no match for John with Teyla

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Okay since Elf and that has Posted welcome art i thought i shouldhttp://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5618/23514206tr0.jpg
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Welcome Taffy Rose

Welcome to our fun and happy JT family...
                      Enjoy discussions..reading fics, watching music videos and great artwork..

And do not worry... we help eachother out.. so don't be afraid to ask if you run into a problem...

I hope you do get the chance to watch all the epis you have missed...I've loved JT and the show since the start of it all...

*lol* I'm not sure of just how crazy David Hewlett might be considering McKay...but I've heard he is loads of fun...
                      Joe Flanigan is a great guy...down to earth, really great with fans, he has no problem making fun of himself..he jokes a lot.. simply put.. he is just as awesome guy

Welcome again...and feel free to join in whenever you feel like it.. and give us your thoughts and feelings on JT as well and I'm posetive you will feel right at home here

Thanks Nina
                      I think Joe Flanagan is absolutely GORGEOUS and I love how he plays John Sheppard

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                        YAY a new J/T Lover!!

WELCOME TAFFY ROSE!

Hey has everyone voted today in the H&H game?? We are getting our arses handed to us
                        Hey now
                        Spoiler:
                        my arse is pretty fabulous so I don't mind a bit...

I'll go down fighting for these two....hiya!!!

It was the originality that struck me too... Good job there YC
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Hi everypeoples! Long time, no post.

Hello taffy rose! Happy un-birthday maffieg!

Did I miss anything?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks, scifan!
                          HULK FEEL INCREDIBLE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I know this is off topoc but still the music in this vid is just..... wow..... I can't think of anything to say about it..... Beautiful Icelandic Drow Vid!

also WELCOME TO THE NEW GUYS!!!

if anyone wants (I wonder if Nina nad LC are reading this post?) could you make a Teyla only vid with this tune? *self can already see a very pretty vid*
                            Yeah I read the post...

*lol* However I'm not sure if I'm even able to make a Teyla video...I usually suck when it comes to make a solo girl video.. I somehow is better to portray the guys than the girls.. sorry... I'm sure there are other vidders out there that are able...I've seen the ones how can make great solo videos...I'm not really good at those unless it's of a guy
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                              *sneaks out of shadows* i'm here!!!

video rec!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEYLNol8EUY

this video is amazing! i just love it!!!!
                              helloooooo!!!!

I've seen this one before, and that song makes me cry everytime i hear it. But yes, it's a beautiful vid!!!
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Xerow View Post
                                Hi everypeoples! Long time, no post.

Hello taffy rose! Happy un-birthday maffieg!

Did I miss anything?

Hi to you too Xerow

Kimberly

Comment

Working...
                                X