Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    Thanks Nina
    I think Joe Flanagan is absolutely GORGEOUS and I love how he plays John Sheppard

Kimberly
    I love how he plays John Sheppard too...

And oh don't get me started on just how gorgeous that man really is... even more so in real life up front and personal
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Okay since Elf and that has Posted welcome art i thought i should as well
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oops...I thought I posted this...but Welcome Taffy Rose!

Glad you decided to pop into our little thread!

If you like fics, you might want to start here: YAY for fics!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

And oh don't get me started on just how gorgeous that man really is... even more so in real life up front and personal

OMG you met him ? That's awesome Nina Is he as tall in person as he looks on Stargate Atlantis ? He has a HOT BOD Can I say that ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Oops...I thought I posted this...but Welcome Taffy Rose!

Glad you decided to pop into our little thread!

If you like fics, you might want to start here: YAY for fics!

Hi YappiChick

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Uh oh, someone get a bucket of cold water to pour on Nina
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OMG you met him ? That's awesome Nina Is he as tall in person as he looks on Stargate Atlantis ? He has a HOT BOD Can I say that ?

Kimberly
                of course you Can LOL,BTW what drew you to John and Teyla what Episode if you diont mind me asking

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                  (under spoilers for size)
                  Spoiler:

(click for full size)
                  Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  OMG...OMG.....OMG

that is soooo awesomely cool

How did you do that?I love early b-day presents.... MY fave scene coming together in art...Lovely

Thank you EG
                  So glad you liked it! I went a little overboard on that one. So people don't go expecting crazy presents like this for everyone, ok?

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Awesome Eg hey i amended Teylas head ive reposted it in The Galleria and here
                  Thanks, Donna.
                  Spoiler:
                  I just had to say something about that error thing in the pic, I figured you hadn't noticed, hope you don't mind.

My friend introduced me to Stargate Atlantis and I saw a couple of shows but want to get all the episodes on DVD to catch up on everything about John and Teylasince they're my favorite couple .
                  I was surfing the net for Stargate Atlantis and came across this board and love the John and Teyla discussions .
                  Where are the best places to get all the Stargate Atlantis DVD 's and has this series been renewed ? Which season is on now and which seasons are on DVD ?
                  Thank you to all who respond :-)
                  I've only seen a handful of episodes but immediately liked John and Teyla so I'm hoping alot is on them .

Kimberly
                  Looks like you've managed to fit in already. So what more can I do than say:

Welcome taffy rose!

Have a JT hug!
                  Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh, and sure, I can make a sig for you if you want.

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                  *sneaks out of shadows* i'm here!!!

video rec!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEYLNol8EUY

this video is amazing! i just love it!!!!
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by Xerow View Post
                  Hi everypeoples! Long time, no post.

Hello taffy rose! Happy un-birthday maffieg!

Did I miss anything?
                  Welcome back! You missed everything, of course...

Nice one, Donna. Guess I should make a welcome banner too...
                  Last edited by elephantgirl; 27 February 2008, 03:32 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok. I have 8 pages to catch up on.

Happy Birthday Maff.
                    Here's your present. It's kinda long.

Spoiler:

A volley of weapons fire whiz by them as John and his team flee to find some cover. Ronon swears that he saw one of the men wearing a Genii uniform, but Rodney couldn’t figure out why they would be firing on them.

John looks around to see if everyone is ok. Rodney is still recovering from all the running they just did, but otherwise he and Ronon were uninjured. As his eyes turn to check on Teyla he can see her doubling over and trying to hold onto the tree next to her.

John rushes towards her, “Teyla?”

Ronon and Rodney are close behind him and Teyla slowly turns to show that she’s been shot in the abdomen. They all look in horror. She removes her hand and all they can see is her blood soaked clothes and hand. The color from her face fades away and she collapses. John and Ronon quickly catch her and carefully lower her to the ground.

John and Rodney quickly start pulling out bandages out of their vest, John unzips Teyla’s vest and franticly begins to tend to her wound. No matter how much pressure he applies to her stomach the bleeding doesn’t stop.

Teyla’s eyes grow heavy and she grabs one of John’s hand, “It is ok John.”

Tears well up in his eyes, “No, Teyla. Don’t. Stay with me.” Her eyes close completely and her body goes limp. “Teyla? Teyla!”

Rodney bends down and checks her pulse, “I’m sorry John.”

John sits up in his bed with sweat pouring down his face. It was a dream, but it seemed so real. He gets up to wash his face, he notices how early it is and tries to go back to sleep, but the image of Teyla’s death haunts him.

The next morning, John drags himself to a meeting in Sam’s office. She briefs him and his team that there is a rumor of band of men terrorizing this village on M28-RN1.

John makes a puzzling face and Sam notices, “John, is there something wrong?”

“I’m not sure, but I just dreamt this last night,” he pause and looks at Teyla while keeping his emotions in check. “It didn’t end well.”

They look at him with concern and Sam gets up to stand in front of her desk, “Do you wish to elaborate?”

He sighs, “I remember us going towards the village, but before we get there we come under heavy fire. Ronon says that he saw one man wearing a Genii uniform and….” he pause and looks and Teyla sadly.

“What happens next?” Ronon asks.

John clears his throat, “Teyla was severely injured. She was shot in the abdomen and there was nothing we could do.” He lowers his head. “She died.”

Stillness filled the room until Rodney broke it, “Well, it’s not like you’ve ever had a vision before. So, I would say that it’s a dream and it’s just a coincidence that it’s the same planet.”

Sam crosses her arm, “Well just in case I suggest you take a jumper and this way you have a better means of protection.” She looks at Teyla. “Maybe you should stay behind.”

Teyla shakes her head, “I believe I will be fine. Especially now that we have the jumper.”

They all look at John to see what his response will be.

“Well, I guess since we’re bringing the jumper,” he answers apprehensively.

As soon as they go through the gate John cloaks the jumper and heads towards the village. As he flies by he notices that they safest place to land is near the clearing by the gate. Every part of him feels uneasy now and Teyla notices it.

“What is it John?” she asks.

“I have to go back and park the jumper by the gate. Which means we have to walk through to the village,” he answers with a concern look.

“Is there any other way?” Rodney asks nervously.

John simply shakes his head no.

Ronon looks at Teyla and John, “Maybe Teyla should stay in the jumper.”

John agrees and Teyla sighs as she rolls her eyes.

“Look. We know that there maybe an ambush so let’s keep our eyes open and be careful,” John begins. “Teyla, the first sign of trouble you dial the gate and inform Atlantis.”

She nods in agreement and the men head out towards the village. They see a wide path that leads through the woods and John pauses.

“This is just like my dream. I have a bad feeling about this,” John states.
                    Rodney begins to fidget, “Oh, great. Why don’t we just turn around and say that we went to the village.”

“Look. I say it was just a dream and until we get fired upon I say we continue. Also, we have the jumper and Teyla is standing by just in case,” Ronon voices. “That’s not like your dream isn’t?

John scrunches up his face and grumble a little, “No, those parts aren’t.” He pauses. “Alright. Let’s move on then.”

A few yards into the woods and Ronon senses them being watched. They raise their weapons and shortly after they are fired upon. They quickly retreat and John radios Teyla to call Atlantis. She does as he asks, but when she’s done she grabs her weapon.

As John draws nearer to where they parked, he can see her coming out from behind the jumper. Panic fills his eyes and he motions her to fall back, but a stray bullet hits her and she doubles over.

It was almost like his dream, but even though they tried to change things many of the events still remain somewhat the same.

“Nooooo!” John yells.

They quickly reach the jumper, get her in and close the hatch. Rodney contacts Atlantis that they are coming in hot and they have a medical emergency. Ronon grabs the medical kit and John preps Teyla for him to work on her. He moves as quickly as his hands can move, but he has trouble stopping the bleeding. He can tell that she is fading fast.

Rodney gets them through the gate and tries to quickly park the jumper in the bay area. John closes his eyes and continues to keep pressure on Teyla’s wound. Ronon is about to place his hand on John’s should and convince him to stop, but he begins to see a soft glow coming from John’s hands.

In less then a minute John collapses, and Teyla opens her eyes. She sits up and examines her stomach and her wound is gone. She quickly sees John unconscious on the floor of the jumper and Ronon by him. Ronon is baffled at the sight of Teyla being totally healed.

“What the h…” Ronon begins to exclaim.

“Exactly,” Rodney interrupts after he lands the jumper. “We saw you. You were almost dead and now you’re healed.”

“Sheppard must have healed you,” continues Ronon.

The back hatch opens and the medical team rushes in. Keller goes straight to Teyla after seeing her blood.

“I am fine, but it’s John,” Teyla points out.

Keller checks his pulse, “He alive, but barely.”

The medical team place John on a gurney and bring him to the infirmary. On the way Ronon, Teyla and Rodney try to explain what had happened. Keller has someone double-check Teyla as she takes care of John.

Within the hour John wakes up and his first thought is to make sure Teyla is ok. Keller explains what happened and he is flabbergasted. The only theory Keller and Rodney have is that he must have other ancient traits that he never realized he had.

John is able to go to his quarters after Keller gave him the all clear. He’s not sure how to deal with all that had happen during the past twenty-four hours. The other ancients strived to ascend and have these powers, but is wasn’t anything he wanted.

The chimes for his door rings and he gets up to open it. Teyla stands in front of him and John gestures for her walk in. No sooner does the door closes Teyla embraces him in a warm hug. John slowly pulls her away and cups her face with both hands.

He looks deeply and lovingly in her eyes, “I thought I lost you today. And I didn’t see it once, but twice in one day. I don’t how I was able to heal you, but I thank God that I was able to.”

Tears begin to flow from Teyla’s face and John draws her lips to his. They both knew at that instant that this was something they’ve wanted for a long time. John locks his door and swoops Teyla into his arm and carries her to his bed where they spent the rest of the night together.

From that day on, John and Teyla were closer then ever and never happier. Rodney would also ask John everyday, for about a month, if he had any new visions that may pertain to him. John would always answer with a no.

One day they were all at the mess hall eating breakfast and Rodney asked his typical question about John possibly having a vision. Rodney was expecting to get his usual no, but John didn’t say it this time.

“You know what,” John says seriously. “I do recall something”

Rodney sits up and listens intently.

John continues, “I think I remember something about you eating breakfast and having an allergic reaction to something.”

Rodney begins to panic and grabs his throat, “I knew it. I can feel it bothering me already.” He quickly gets up and runs to the infirmary.

Ronon leans across the table, “You didn’t really have a dream like that did you?”

John shakes his head, “No, but maybe now he’ll leave me alone.”

They all laughed.

The End.

Comment

Yeah I read the post...

*lol* However I'm not sure if I'm even able to make a Teyla video...I usually suck when it comes to make a solo girl video.. I somehow is better to portray the guys than the girls.. sorry... I'm sure there are other vidders out there that are able...I've seen the ones how can make great solo videos...I'm not really good at those unless it's of a guy
                      You can add John to it but the tune, the TUNE!! So dang drop dead wonderful TUNE!! somebodys gotta make a vid! even if it is a Team Vid it matters not! just that TUNE!!!!!

also Dave (Rodney) is down right FUNNY in person!! When at the convention wherein Racehl sang (when I asked if she would do so) I bumped into Rodney in the resturante there and he said, and I quote, "can ya gimmie a sec I gotta use the bathroom, what coat you got on?" we then ate lunch together and it was fun!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

video rec!!!!!!!

So sweet yes thanks StargateHero

Originally posted by Xerow View Post
                        Hi everypeoples! Long time, no post.

Hello taffy rose! Happy un-birthday maffieg!

Did I miss anything?
                        Thanks Xerow...Did ya see my b-day presents huh? They are so cool and I know...I know it is not my b-day yet but I'm just greedy...Yay!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

video rec!!!!!!!

Yep, its a great vid! Everyone should check out kjscififan's (she made the vid) other work, its amazing. I'm doing a degree in Film and Television Production so even though I'm useless at editing myself I know what makes someone good and this girl is really really good. Anyway rec over...

Thanks Nina
                          I think Joe Flanagan is absolutely GORGEOUS and I love how he plays John Sheppard

Kimberly
                          You should check out the JFT (Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread) its full of great pics and lovely people!

Love it Donna!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I'm from the state of Pennsylvania And I appreciate all the help I kind of like the Michael guy though he creeps me out but he is no match for John with Teyla

Kimberly
                            Pennsylvania? Me too! I was born there, but I live in Canada now I've still got family back there whom i visit alot!
                            Thanks Nina

Kimberly
                            oh, don't get me started! you should check out the Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk thread!

Kimberly
                            say it all you want! never can be reminded of that too often...

Nina, you are one lucky gal
                            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Ok. I have 8 pages to catch up on.

Happy Birthday Maff.
                              Here's your present. It's kinda long.

Spoiler:

A volley of weapons fire whiz by them as John and his team flee to find some cover. Ronon swears that he saw one of the men wearing a Genii uniform, but Rodney couldn’t figure out why they would be firing on them.

John looks around to see if everyone is ok. Rodney is still recovering from all the running they just did, but otherwise he and Ronon were uninjured. As his eyes turn to check on Teyla he can see her doubling over and trying to hold onto the tree next to her.

John rushes towards her, “Teyla?”

Ronon and Rodney are close behind him and Teyla slowly turns to show that she’s been shot in the abdomen. They all look in horror. She removes her hand and all they can see is her blood soaked clothes and hand. The color from her face fades away and she collapses. John and Ronon quickly catch her and carefully lower her to the ground.

John and Rodney quickly start pulling out bandages out of their vest, John unzips Teyla’s vest and franticly begins to tend to her wound. No matter how much pressure he applies to her stomach the bleeding doesn’t stop.

Teyla’s eyes grow heavy and she grabs one of John’s hand, “It is ok John.”

Tears well up in his eyes, “No, Teyla. Don’t. Stay with me.” Her eyes close completely and her body goes limp. “Teyla? Teyla!”

Rodney bends down and checks her pulse, “I’m sorry John.”

John sits up in his bed with sweat pouring down his face. It was a dream, but it seemed so real. He gets up to wash his face, he notices how early it is and tries to go back to sleep, but the image of Teyla’s death haunts him.

The next morning, John drags himself to a meeting in Sam’s office. She briefs him and his team that there is a rumor of band of men terrorizing this village on M28-RN1.

John makes a puzzling face and Sam notices, “John, is there something wrong?”

“I’m not sure, but I just dreamt this last night,” he pause and looks at Teyla while keeping his emotions in check. “It didn’t end well.”

They look at him with concern and Sam gets up to stand in front of her desk, “Do you wish to elaborate?”

He sighs, “I remember us going towards the village, but before we get there we come under heavy fire. Ronon says that he saw one man wearing a Genii uniform and….” he pause and looks and Teyla sadly.

“What happens next?” Ronon asks.

John clears his throat, “Teyla was severely injured. She was shot in the abdomen and there was nothing we could do.” He lowers his head. “She died.”

Stillness filled the room until Rodney broke it, “Well, it’s not like you’ve ever had a vision before. So, I would say that it’s a dream and it’s just a coincidence that it’s the same planet.”

Sam crosses her arm, “Well just in case I suggest you take a jumper and this way you have a better means of protection.” She looks at Teyla. “Maybe you should stay behind.”

Teyla shakes her head, “I believe I will be fine. Especially now that we have the jumper.”

They all look at John to see what his response will be.

“Well, I guess since we’re bringing the jumper,” he answers apprehensively.

As soon as they go through the gate John cloaks the jumper and heads towards the village. As he flies by he notices that they safest place to land is near the clearing by the gate. Every part of him feels uneasy now and Teyla notices it.

“What is it John?” she asks.

“I have to go back and park the jumper by the gate. Which means we have to walk through to the village,” he answers with a concern look.

“Is there any other way?” Rodney asks nervously.

John simply shakes his head no.

Ronon looks at Teyla and John, “Maybe Teyla should stay in the jumper.”

John agrees and Teyla sighs as she rolls her eyes.

“Look. We know that there maybe an ambush so let’s keep our eyes open and be careful,” John begins. “Teyla, the first sign of trouble you dial the gate and inform Atlantis.”

She nods in agreement and the men head out towards the village. They see a wide path that leads through the woods and John pauses.

“This is just like my dream. I have a bad feeling about this,” John states.
                              Rodney begins to fidget, “Oh, great. Why don’t we just turn around and say that we went to the village.”

“Look. I say it was just a dream and until we get fired upon I say we continue. Also, we have the jumper and Teyla is standing by just in case,” Ronon voices. “That’s not like your dream isn’t?

John scrunches up his face and grumble a little, “No, those parts aren’t.” He pauses. “Alright. Let’s move on then.”

A few yards into the woods and Ronon senses them being watched. They raise their weapons and shortly after they are fired upon. They quickly retreat and John radios Teyla to call Atlantis. She does as he asks, but when she’s done she grabs her weapon.

As John draws nearer to where they parked, he can see her coming out from behind the jumper. Panic fills his eyes and he motions her to fall back, but a stray bullet hits her and she doubles over.

It was almost like his dream, but even though they tried to change things many of the events still remain somewhat the same.

“Nooooo!” John yells.

They quickly reach the jumper, get her in and close the hatch. Rodney contacts Atlantis that they are coming in hot and they have a medical emergency. Ronon grabs the medical kit and John preps Teyla for him to work on her. He moves as quickly as his hands can move, but he has trouble stopping the bleeding. He can tell that she is fading fast.

Rodney gets them through the gate and tries to quickly park the jumper in the bay area. John closes his eyes and continues to keep pressure on Teyla’s wound. Ronon is about to place his hand on John’s should and convince him to stop, but he begins to see a soft glow coming from John’s hands.

In less then a minute John collapses, and Teyla opens her eyes. She sits up and examines her stomach and her wound is gone. She quickly sees John unconscious on the floor of the jumper and Ronon by him. Ronon is baffled at the sight of Teyla being totally healed.

“What the h…” Ronon begins to exclaim.

“Exactly,” Rodney interrupts after he lands the jumper. “We saw you. You were almost dead and now you’re healed.”

“Sheppard must have healed you,” continues Ronon.

The back hatch opens and the medical team rushes in. Keller goes straight to Teyla after seeing her blood.

“I am fine, but it’s John,” Teyla points out.

Keller checks his pulse, “He alive, but barely.”

The medical team place John on a gurney and bring him to the infirmary. On the way Ronon, Teyla and Rodney try to explain what had happened. Keller has someone double-check Teyla as she takes care of John.

Within the hour John wakes up and his first thought is to make sure Teyla is ok. Keller explains what happened and he is flabbergasted. The only theory Keller and Rodney have is that he must have other ancient traits that he never realized he had.

John is able to go to his quarters after Keller gave him the all clear. He’s not sure how to deal with all that had happen during the past twenty-four hours. The other ancients strived to ascend and have these powers, but is wasn’t anything he wanted.

The chimes for his door rings and he gets up to open it. Teyla stands in front of him and John gestures for her walk in. No sooner does the door closes Teyla embraces him in a warm hug. John slowly pulls her away and cups her face with both hands.

He looks deeply and lovingly in her eyes, “I thought I lost you today. And I didn’t see it once, but twice in one day. I don’t how I was able to heal you, but I thank God that I was able to.”

Tears begin to flow from Teyla’s face and John draws her lips to his. They both knew at that instant that this was something they’ve wanted for a long time. John locks his door and swoops Teyla into his arm and carries her to his bed where they spent the rest of the night together.

From that day on, John and Teyla were closer then ever and never happier. Rodney would also ask John everyday, for about a month, if he had any new visions that may pertain to him. John would always answer with a no.

One day they were all at the mess hall eating breakfast and Rodney asked his typical question about John possibly having a vision. Rodney was expecting to get his usual no, but John didn’t say it this time.

“You know what,” John says seriously. “I do recall something”

Rodney sits up and listens intently.

John continues, “I think I remember something about you eating breakfast and having an allergic reaction to something.”

Rodney begins to panic and grabs his throat, “I knew it. I can feel it bothering me already.” He quickly gets up and runs to the infirmary.

Ronon leans across the table, “You didn’t really have a dream like that did you?”

John shakes his head, “No, but maybe now he’ll leave me alone.”

They all laughed.

The End.
                              OK, the ending was hiliarious. Totally had me laughing out loud..
                              Spoiler:
                              perfect McKay. I love the way you write his character.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                                So glad you liked it! I went a little overboard on that one. So people don't go expecting crazy presents like this for everyone, ok?

Thanks, Donna.
                                Spoiler:
                                I just had to say something about that error thing in the pic, I figured you hadn't noticed, hope you don't mind.

Looks like you've managed to fit in already. So what more can I do than say:

Welcome taffy rose!

Have a JT hug!
                                Spoiler:

Thanks!

Welcome back! You missed everything, of course...

Nice one, Donna. Guess I should make a welcome banner too...

Np Gb Thanks for telling as you can see i corrected and thanks for your Comment on the Welcome banner i thought it was about time i made one with all the nice newbies popping in im so glad to see more and More JT Fans

Comment

Working...
                                X