John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    OK you might think me crazy, but I'm gonna wait until next week to watch Kindred, even though it is in two parts, I'm gonna watch first part one, then part two! IN ORDER WITH OUT SEVEN DAY TIME FRAME TO WAIT THROUGH!!!

I'm sorry did I yell that? If so those of you prepared for it can take the plugs out now.... *jumps into the whole thinking of all the yummy whump on the way* ... hey it is better then falling into it that's for sure!
    You have an iron clad will then....b/c there is now way I would be able to skip this week and just watch both next.....good luck with that
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Well i was at the Observatory in Stirling tonight and I GOT TO SEE THE MOON.....It was so freakin cool,you wouldn't believe it...You could see all the craters and the light and dark patches and i've never seen the moon like this before.....It felt like you could touch it....It was awesome...Anywho turns out i'll be here tomorrow so i can have a long lie...

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      That is what I have been thinking but couldn't find the words

Spoiler:
      Hence convincing him to serve or help Michael....do this and your people will be safe etc....then again brainwashing him works better...biut I still just want him to be evil

Have Fun
      So glad i could help
      Spoiler:
      Well as someone has already said,i think maybe Camy but not 100% sure....I'd like to see that Teyla is a good judge of character so the whole brainwashing scenario works for me seeing as he wouldn't have any option but to help Michael,he wouldn't be to blame for any of the things he's done and in the end he sacrifices himself to save Teyla and possibly the other Athosians!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Oh Camy,i lurveeeeeee your sig!!!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      Hello everyone, I am amped to see Kindred...so much so I did this:

Spoiler:

Thought I'd share

BRB going to read the tons of post you all made
      Oh niceeeeeeeeeee,Teyla looks awesome,i think the Wardrobe department outdone themselves this season...The maternity clothes they've done for Teyla have been nothing short of Gorgeous!

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Just a little something before I head off again.

For Camy's Beya Challenge Romantic Fantasies
      Oh there's my HD filler upper....Nope i've still got room!!

HEyyy I made 1400 cool

Congrats to Camy and Cabouse also... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Another artsy piece I was messing around with for the banner contest but opted not to submit it:
      Spoiler:
      Very nice

Yeah right!!!!pfffft!!!!
      Spoiler:
      my theory is Mikey offered him a twinky bar and K...Twitter was hooked from then.
      Oh that could work too!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

So glad i could help
        Spoiler:
        Well as someone has already said,i think maybe Camy but not 100% sure....I'd like to see that Teyla is a good judge of character so the whole brainwashing scenario works for me seeing as he wouldn't have any option but to help Michael,he wouldn't be to blame for any of the things he's done and in the end he sacrifices himself to save Teyla and possibly the other Athosians!
        That is a possiblity....

Spoiler:
        If Twitter has been brainwashed then I can picture him biting the big one in the premiere and as he is dying he is freed of the mind control and apologizes to Teyla for everything etc and then bites it. it would be sooo typical and yet, at the same time very enjoyable
        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

That is a possiblity....

Spoiler:
          If Twitter has been brainwashed then I can picture him biting the big one in the premiere and as he is dying he is freed of the mind control and apologizes to Teyla for everything etc and then bites it. it would be sooo typical and yet, at the same time very enjoyable
          Yes very enjoyable indeed......Ok i need to stop sounding like Teal'c tonight

Where'd everyone go,must be getting ready for tonights ep...I won't see it till tomorrow,well hopefully i'll see it tomorrow!
          sigpic

Comment

Yes very enjoyable indeed......Ok i need to stop sounding like Teal'c tonight

Where'd everyone go,must be getting ready for tonights ep...I won't see it till tomorrow,well hopefully i'll see it tomorrow!
            IDK...Dinner time maybe....i know mine almost ready and I will be gone for about an hour....As for prepping for this ep:

1)I am hiding all movable objects that can be thrown at the tv
            2) shuttng my cell phone off
            3) making popcorn
            3) getting some beer (it might makes some things easier)
            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Well i was at the Observatory in Stirling tonight and I GOT TO SEE THE MOON.....It was so freakin cool,you wouldn't believe it...You could see all the craters and the light and dark patches and i've never seen the moon like this before.....It felt like you could touch it....It was awesome...Anywho turns out i'll be here tomorrow so i can have a long lie...
              That is just freaking awesome ENVY YOU I DO!!!!

Oh and Teyla is just stunning this season and the wardrobe dept. just did wonders for her beauty.
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Oh and Teyla is just stunning this season and the wardrobe dept. just did wonders for her beauty.
                They even said they had a great time designing outfits for her and let tell you when I get pregnant I want to look that good. Rachel really carried well and was a trooper to shoot practically til the day she gave birth.....if that isn't girl power than I don't know what is
                &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

IDK...Dinner time maybe....i know mine almost ready and I will be gone for about an hour....As for prepping for this ep:

3) making popcorn
                  oooh and
                  5) tying up relatives that like to talk while your show is going on.
                  Last edited by maffieg; 22 February 2008, 02:29 PM. Reason: that should be #5
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

3) making popcorn
                    Oh yes,you gotta shut your Mobile off...Don't want anybody phoning you at the most inopportune moment now do we!

Aye it was so cool,that's the first time i've ever looked through a telescope that big,it's the first time i've ever been to an observatory but it was freakin awesome let me tell you!

They even said they had a great time designing outfits for her and let tell you when I get pregnant I want to look that good. Rachel really carried well and was a trooper to shoot practically til the day she gave birth.....if that isn't girl power than I don't know what is
                    Aye Rachel looks great anyway but the outfits they had was just out of this world....She looked even more beautiful when she was pregnant...I dunno how she done it,working so long into her pregnancy!
                    sigpic

Comment

oooh and
                      Oh good one,tie them up and gag them.....And no one and i mean NO ONE better come to the door (remember i'll be watching it during the day hopefully)
                      sigpic

Comment

oooh and
                        Oh yeah, I forgot that one! I wouldn't necessarily tie them up...just put duct tape over their mouths

I almost forgot the most important one...

6) BUG SPRAY!!! (I don't have a pic)
                        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Hear!!!!! Hear!!!!! That's our girl alright. Makes her child one day and kicks butt on the next. YEAH
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot that one! I wouldn't necessarily tie them up...just put duct tape over their mouths

OMG *slaps forehead* How could I forget that....thanks for the reminder
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Yeah but if you didn't tie them up they would be able to remove the tape...wait you could always super glue it to their mouth..
                              Oh wait haven't i got some of your spray here...Gimme a sec!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ahhh yes,here it is
                                Spoiler:

So ya think we've got enough
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X