X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Ricksal0224!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Really?? Why thank you!

I have made a sig for sci.. but I'm not sure if it's something...
    What do you guys think?
    Spoiler:
    Nice!

I think the H&H is a lost cause LOL

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Hey Y'all!

I must say that I loved Kindred pt. 2. It rambles a bit as all of you well know when I comment on eps. I can not help myself!!!

Spoiler:
      It started off great! The whole Carson thing was kind of freaky. But, I love the scene in the locker room where they are getting ready for a mission and Shep has to help him with his backpack and make sure he has his radio. It is so bittersweet. I wanted to kill Mikey for doing that to Beckett. It's sad. I am so glad we get to see Halling! I love Halling! He has so much more presence than Kanaan. He is a leader. Kanaan is not. The whole Kanaan touching her belly scene, give me a break. She doesn't really love him. He is only the father of her child. The scene with her and John was much more realistic!! Mikey is just a little unstable. But, for the life of me, I gotta love him! He is such an excellent nemeisis! He Rocks! In the scene where the wraith ship is leaving, you can see how devastated John is. Seriously! They have to come up with a cure for Beckett. It was great to see them all together again! They should have never have jacked with him in the first place in Sunday!! Stupid writers! I love Beckett! When they getting ready to Carson in the stasis pod the scenes were so awesome!! John literally looked like he was going to burst into tears! Ronon! I so love Ronon! He took it the hardest! I love Carson's comment to Ronon : "You're a big man!" I am telling you I almost burst into tears right there!! Then Ronon just put his head on Carson's shoulder and he just held him! That was rough! What I so did not like was when they were panning out in the after Carson is in stasis, that the first people you see are Carter and Keller! What the hell! They didn't know him! It should have been John, Ronon, and Rodney..NOT those two! I thought that sucked!! Carson telling John to bring Teyla home was GOLD! My God! Carson knows that John loves Teyla too!! SWEEET!! I really hope that Kanaan dies! I want him to die! He has to die! I do care for him one bit! It made my stomach turn when he touch Teyla's stomach! There is nothing!! And, they better not take the route where they use Carson to find a cure and give to Kanaan. I will be seriously ticked off! OH! Almost forgot! I love that Ronon shot Nable!! And, that when Nable came to in the infirmary that it was John, Rodney, and Ronon there with Keller!! That was great! With the looks on them that if tried anything with Keller whatsoever he was so DEAD!! I LOVE THAT! IT WAS KICKIN"! So, now, I have to wait for TLM!! Yes, I caved and watched promo on mgm. I saw what they were talking about and I really don't care about that. It didn't give anything away to what I wanted to see. So, it did not make any difference to me. I digress, Teyla should have left Kanaan for dead instead going after him!! That sucks! TPTB are killing me! They are trying to kill my JT! I so want Mikey to kill Kanaan or whatever!! I don't want him to live! He is no leader, 'Gift' or not!

I agree with most of that -
      Spoiler:
      I squeed my heart out when I saw Halling. I've missed Halling, and all the Athosians. We don't see them nearly enough. I think they kept Halling under wraps really well - I mean nowadays when we see his name in the credits we just think it's Todd, so it was a really nice surprise!

As for Kanaan - meh. I don't hate him, but then I don't feel anything particularly warm towards him either. I think you'll get your wish Elf - I'm pretty sure he'll die. Probably saving Teyla.

And of course Teyla would go back for Kanaan, she wouldn't be Teyla if she didn't. I thought RL played the whole 'holy-crap-it's-carson' thing very well.

Final scene - I cried. I just cried. And it was Ronon that made me cry. Man I love him. So much. And Carson saying that to John was great. I can't wait for next week it looks like a wicked episode!

BBL
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        Spoiler:
        The episode was good. It did drag a little bit at times but was very moving none the less. Given that Kanan was able to break free of the mind control for a moment tells me that when push comes to shove he will break free and make the ultimate sacrifice in order to stop Michael and save the day!! Michael chose him first, as Halling said, b/c he has the wraith gene and therefore can control him. His gene or abilities aren't as strong as Teyla's so therefore he can be controlled. The fact that she could have gotten away but didn't b/c of Kanan doesn't tell me that her feelings for him are love they are maternal. she wants her son to have a father and her goal has always been to save her people, him included. I thought when she was at the cell door with him in the beginning and that she was going to say "you are still the man I love" not "the man I know you to be" or something like that. That tells me that if she were not pregnant, that is possible she wouldn't be as emotionally invested in their 'relationship' as she is. TPTB have made it clear, based on her constant reminding us of the fact that he is the child's father and she doesn't want it to grow up w/o a dad, that nothing IMO, will truly come out of the ship; if that is what you can call it. All that rambling said, I think Kanan will be the one to help save the day and probably die telling Sheppard (b/c I can so picture this) that he is sorry and to tell Teyla that and to take care of Teyla and the baby.
        Spoiler:
        That better be the case. I so do not want him to survive. And, to be honest, I didn't feel anything for Kanaan either. It felt to me like he took something that wasn't his in the first place. That is just me. Call me kooky.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
          I think.....

Spoiler:
          Based on the fact that this is supposed to be "futuristic" ep, that Rodney might be relaying to John things that happened or we see these moments in flashbacks. I'm sure we will see some of the present time action but I think that might mostly be one of those "what if" scenarios that happens as a result of the future that Rodney describes to John as a result of him either disappearing or Michael succeeding in his plans....it did seem from the quick picture to be a sort of dreamy scene or at least had the auora around it of a flashback.
          Yeah that's what I think too

Spoiler:
          I think that everything we saw were flashbacks, and that's where we'll see Jeannie and Larrin and Michael and the Rodney/Jen-ness, and then when the timeline shifts only John will know about it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Spoiler:
            That better be the case. I so do not want him to survive. And, to be honest, I didn't feel anything for Kanaan either. It felt to me like he took something that wasn't his in the first place. That is just me. Call me kooky.
            Kooky.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              it's up! it's up! iTunes has Kindred pt2 up!!!!
              FINALLY!!!!
              I guess you stayed up late to watch, HUH??

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              LLOL- Don't worry, I understand..
              Kinda odd though.. fair and square - cause a square is a box as well right? Or do you spell that differently?
              In this case, I think square is in reference to a right angle - square - It's "right" I could be full of it too. IDK.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                Oh my gosh, you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't quite know what to say, THANK YOU!!! You're making me cry!!!! I can't believe you incorporating my babies in here too!!!! This is just the kindest thing anyone has done for me in a very long time, and I can't thank you enough. It was another long week (haven't even seen Kindred Part 2 yet!), but this is just such a sweet and incredible thing. I just got Sci's PM, so had to come and say thank you. I love you guys too and miss you too! You are such a wonderful and amazing group of people that I am so proud and honored to know. THANK YOU!!!!

Camy, the icons and wallies are gorgeous!!!! My favorite subjects, J/T and my babies! I can't believe you found time in your own busy schedule to make these. Thank you!!!!

Donna--AH! I love how you actually combined my two favorite things! That is so cool!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

EG--That is breathtaking. My favorite scene of all time with the quote my name came from. I absolutely love it! And team goodness! Another one of my favorites! Thank you soooo much!!

Elf--You made me cry! I love you guys too, thank you so much! I really needed to hear that right now.
                Spoiler:
                You are family and we do love you! Seriously!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  We Miss You Steph!!!

Hope

Spoiler:

jtjaforever

Maffieg

Spoiler:

Mayra

Spoiler:

Padme

Spoiler:

Scifan

Spoiler:

page 2
                  I can't believe there's a page two even! I am just overwhelmed, thank you!!!

Hope--I don't even know where to start! An adorable puppy, my favorite J/T scenes, and then you didn't stop there! I can't believe you took the time to find clips from all my favorite ships!!! You are so incredibly awesome! That one totally made me cry all over again! And the calendar with the roses is just beautiful. I don't know how to thank you for all these gifts.

Cyn--I can't believe you made art for me!!! And a book cover, what a wonderful idea!!! That means so much. Thank you for always being there.

Maff--Such a beautiful wallie! And there's something so cool about seeing my name on one too! I've never had that before! Thank you SO much!!!

Mayra, my dear friend, thank you. If not for you, I would be so out of touch. I can't thank you enough for everything. Such a gorgeous banner (with my favorite scene!!! ) and I just love the icons. You used Belle too!!! Thank you!!!!

Padme--This is SUCH a beautiful banner! WOW! The colors are amazing and J/T are from one of my favorite scenes with them--the sparring scenes with the gorgeous soft light and sunset colors. It's just so peaceful and sexy all at the same time. Thank you so very much!

Sci--Your PM is such an incredible gift and means so much. You are an amazing woman! Thank you!!! I love how you put all my babies together into a banner! AH! That is beautiful. And a gorgeous team banner too. Next to J/T, team togetherness is my next favorite thing! Thank you so much for everything.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. I wanted to try to say thank you to everyone individually for all of the beautiful gifts. I am blessed beyond words to be a part of such a supportive family. THANK YOU!!!!

And now, I'm off to watch Kindred Part 2, LOL! I'll try to post again later. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
                  Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    Kooky.
                    Thanks Rubes! I knew I could count on you!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Re: The future

Spoiler:
                      About Kanaan. I can see him telling John and then dying, but I can also imagine him both following Michael and rebelling a little and taking the newborn away to hide him. He'd still be gone and so would the baby, and Teyla would still have an interest in finding them both. Plus, we wouldn't know if Kanaan was saving the baby for Teyla or for Michael. Wouldn't that be cool?

Re: The preview:

Spoiler:
                      Ronon hits on Keller and she kisses Rodney instead? What's up with that?

Comment

Jess, Did I tell you how much I loved you fic you did for me? I so loved it.
                        *blushes* Thank you, my dear! I'm glad that you liked it--it was a lot of fun writing the "future" of JT. (Hopefully they'll move a little quicker on the show. )
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I guess you stayed up late to watch, HUH??

In this case, I think square is in reference to a right angle - square - It's "right" I could be full of it too. IDK.
                          Thanks, I guess that makes sense What does IDK mean?
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

We Miss You Steph

TeylaFan

Spoiler:

YappiChick

Spoiler:

Edit: I forgot one.

Scifan

Spoiler:

To Be Continue.....(in a couple of days)
                            Oh, I'm watching Kindred right now, but just got a PM from Sci with a few more! WOW!!! I am in amazement that there is still more!!!! You guys!!!!! This is too much. I am so overwhelmed right now!!!

TeylaFan
                            --EEK! Those are ADORABLE!!! I love the team banner!!!! Soooo pretty!!!!! And the hug!!!! And sparring!!! Oh, you've totally touched on all my favorite things! They are just beautiful. Thank you SO much!!!

YC--That is COOL!!!! I love, love, love the kiss and the words you wrote with it are just awesome. And so very true! Such a lovely wallie. I think I'll put this one on my desktop for inspiration. LOL! Thank you so very much!

And Sci, I wondered if that was you that had made that breathtaking header! It WAS you!!!! Thank you so much!!!! The colors are just absolutely gorgeous and the layering and the wording....WOW. It is incredible, as are you! As are all of you. Seriously, I am at a loss for words. Thank you!!!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                              Oh, I'm watching Kindred right now, but just got a PM from Sci with a few more! WOW!!! I am in amazement that there is still more!!!! You guys!!!!! This is too much. I am so overwhelmed right now!!!

TeylaFan
                              --EEK! Those are ADORABLE!!! I love the team banner!!!! Soooo pretty!!!!! And the hug!!!! And sparring!!! Oh, you've totally touched on all my favorite things! They are just beautiful. Thank you SO much!!!

YC--That is COOL!!!! I love, love, love the kiss and the words you wrote with it are just awesome. And so very true! Such a lovely wallie. I think I'll put this one on my desktop for inspiration. LOL! Thank you so very much!

And Sci, I wondered if that was you that had made that breathtaking header! It WAS you!!!! Thank you so much!!!! The colors are just absolutely gorgeous and the layering and the wording....WOW. It is incredible, as are you! As are all of you. Seriously, I am at a loss for words. Thank you!!!
                              I'm glad that you like them You're very welcome

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Ruby, I see that you're online... Do you have a little time to check something for me?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X