John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Well, I have the crazy six-week robot competition that starts . . . tomorrow, actually. It takes about a week or so to ramp up to complete insanity though. So I don't know if I'd be able to do the round-robin fic or not, but I'd really like to. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Oh bummer. I hope you get the chance to help out with the fic,WP!
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Well, I have the crazy six-week robot competition that starts . . . tomorrow, actually. It takes about a week or so to ramp up to complete insanity though. So I don't know if I'd be able to do the round-robin fic or not, but I'd really like to. Sounds like a lot of fun.
      About this...I'll put your name on the list. If you're too busy, just post with something saying you have to pass and it will go to the next person. Does that sound good?
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        I see... so 5 paragraphs and a couple of lines in each of them! Thank you JT4L!
        And YC of course! For explaining it all, and for the example and organising this all
        Yep, around that amount. But remember, nothing's too specific in the world of writing! Glad I could help
        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          About this...I'll put your name on the list. If you're too busy, just post with something saying you have to pass and it will go to the next person. Does that sound good?
          That works! Thanks!
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            YAY!!!! Munching my cookie and imagining myself ..er Teyla on John's chest...
            Lol...

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Well.. I guess I could give it a try... But I would just hate to mess it all up.. ! I will give it a chance ..
            No need to beg, since you're already so sweet to organize such a thing!
            Good - I was getting ready to come up with a very viscious diatribe to get you to cave in...

Anywhos, sign me up YC!
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Lol...

Good - I was getting ready to come up with a very viscious diatribe to get you to cave in...

Anywhos, sign me up YC!
              Hehe.. I'm very easy to persuade.. ! So no need for that But that's sweet of you though.
              And YAY! You're gonna join too
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT for Bones fans:
                Spoiler:
                It wont be coming back now until the very end of April although it will be staying on Monday night now instead of Fridays.

Comment

GREAT! I'm getting excited about this...All right, now we have: MrsB108 (LOL), Silly, JTFL, Winged, TeylaFan, Ruby and myself.

I'm out of here for a while (gotta go shopping before the rain hits because as you know, Southern Californians fear the rain. LOL ).
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

GREAT! I'm getting excited about this...All right, now we have: MrsB108 (LOL), Silly, JTFL, Winged, TeylaFan, Ruby and myself.

I'm out of here for a while (gotta go shopping before the rain hits because as you know, Southern Californians fear the rain. LOL ).
                    OT ~ LOL Thats my name dont wear it out PeeWeeHerman-1.jpg

Thanks again for doing this YC. You da bomb.....
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 04 January 2008, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I am getting excited as well! Have fun shopping!
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        OT for Bones fans:
                        Spoiler:
                        It wont be coming back now until the very end of April although it will be staying on Monday night now instead of Fridays.
                        Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr the writers' strike is killing me!!!

Coolio - thanks for organising this YC it's gonna be a hoot!
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                          Wow... it's quiet in here. Where'd Linds go? She's normally up right now. Even if it's 2 AM there. Unless... Tey? Did you hit Linds with a door tonight?

Anyway, cam here to post a song I wrote.
                          Spoiler:
                          Psyche! You'll have to visit my blog... My bloggieness.
                          Yeah i finally went to bed after quite a few attempts!!!

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                          Yay!!!!!! BAMSR is tonight! *happy dance* Now I just gotta remember where I put all of my Raid...
                          Oh no,don't tell me you lost your Raid.....sillllyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Spoiler:

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                          Hi everyone Elflinn asked me to post this here its a review of the next Atlantis episode Be All My Sins Remember'd http://www.multichannel.com/blog/130...650019565.html
                          Awesome thanks WL...
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh oh she's gonna tell them tonight......she's gonna tell them tonght....FINALLY......The moment we've been waiting for.....I can't wait till tomorrow so i can see it.....Oh i hope the Footie game is Postponed tomorrow.....Can you guys pray for loads and loads of Snow so the game gets cancelled

Why do you think the writer of the article said
                          Spoiler:
                          the thing about shipping Ronon/Teyla?

It does sound like an exciting ep though!! Thanks for the link!!!
                          MrsB
                          Spoiler:
                          Ronan's very protective of Teyla,the way a Brother is protective of a Sister....He the kinda of guy that would probably do anything to protect his Family and he would be beside Teyla all the way to give her support...She means alot to him just like i'm sure John means alot to him,even probably Rodney too.....If that makes any sense!

See what i mean about trying to write down what i mean,i can't seem to get it from my Head to the screen without it sounding weird or crazy!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          Wow, this is gonna be GREAT!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          About the Ronon/Teyla scene, I think it makes perfect sense. Before you throw start throwing rotten fruit at me for saying that, lemme just explain myself! Imagine you were Teyla: There's this guy that you absolutly LOVE (John) and you want to tell him that you're pregnant, but you're confused and scared; you don't know what will happen when you tell people (especially him). But you really want to tell him, and you're not sure how just yet, and you want it to sound perfect when you. So you turn to the next person that you trust- Ronon.

Did that make any sense to anyone?
                          Yep you made perfect sense to me!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting thew Article Wl
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

It's almost 6pm... I haven't got very far but here's a little snippet:
                              Spoiler:
                              Beep beep beep beep.

Teyla forced her eyes open at the sound of John’s alarm clock, biting back a groan at being dragged out of sleep. Her pillow shifted slightly and the sound stopped. Teyla smiled and closed her eyes again, snuggling back into her pillow, which sighed.

Teyla’s eyes flew open again.

Spoiler:
                              Place you bets for what her pillow is...
                              Aw come on,not fair
                              Spoiler:
                              When's it gonna be up!!!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Here's how you do it Ruby!
                              first put in '['
                              then url=
                              then put the address with ']' at the end
                              then write what you want it to say on the link
                              then put [/URL] in capitals (don't know why it won't show capitlas right now)
                              I always wondered how that's done!

LOL, I've got it...

Spoiler:
                              Teyla's eyes flew open. A quick, panicked look around confirmed the fact that she was still in John's room, but didn't explain why Rodney McKay was in John's bed and why she had been using his stomach as a pillow.

"Rodney?" she finally squeaked. "Where is Colonel Sheppard?"

Slowly his eyes opened, not at all disturbed seeing Teyla in the same bed as him. "Oh, Liz called several hours ago. Apparently John hasn't been writing his mission reports. SGC is pissed."

"And you are here because?"

"Oh that," he said, pushing himself up to a sitting position. "Sheppard didn't want you to have to wake up alone. He was worried about spooking you. So he asked me to stay in here. He didn't think you would mind too much."

She forced a smile. The next time they had a sparring session together, she would show John how much she had not minded.

Ok, I'm wicked.

hahaha,that's freakin hilarious....I could so see that happening..... um ewwww pretty gross now that i come to think of it!

Contrary to what YappiChick tried to tell you all, this is actually the right answer... and the cookie goes to Blue!

awww not fair...I didn't get a chance to guess
                              Spoiler:
                              And i was gonna say Chest too!
                              sigpic

Comment

OT for Bones fans:
                                Spoiler:
                                Whaatttttttttttttt
                                Spoiler:
                                Aw man,does that mean it won't be back on on the 14th February over here then!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X