• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Padme:

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Hello again ladies! I just got out of the hospital. All the details will be in my lj soon. I use the same username there for those of you I don't have friended.
      Feel better Padme.....
      Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Thanks MrsB, I'm glad you like it! And lol... there are lots of stories with many more reviews than Glimpse, trust me! Not that I'm complaining or anything - 374 is definitely a personal best!!
      Are there really?? Gawd dang. Well yours has the most I've ever seen!!! Either way, Glimpse was a HUGE success. How is the epilogue coming along by the way??

Comment

For Padme:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love this!!! *Removes Teyla and inserts self* THERE! Now, I get my turn under the misletoe!!!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thanks MrsB, I'm glad you like it! And lol... there are lots of stories with many more reviews than Glimpse, trust me! Not that I'm complaining or anything - 374 is definitely a personal best!!
          Well, personally, I haven't seen any with that many reviews before. I still have to give you my review on chappie 9! I have to get pass the point of where I am not just typing a page full of....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!

NOTE: You will have to highlight to see what I put as a response to this post!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

For Padme:

Speaking of Mistletoe, tielan did this oh...after last Christmas/New Year i guess.

Turn Of The Year

Some will have read it, but a refresher is good in my book. lol
            Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 05 December 2007, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Hey Y'all! Sorry to be spammin' the thread but, this was just posted today!! It's a new poll on the MGM site!!! We need to get out over there and vote for our JT to prevail!!! COME ON!! WE CAN SO DO THAT!! Show them who Reigns Supreme! - (stole from Iron Chef!!)

GET TO IT!!
              Thanks.
              I voted.

Thanks for link. I'll read when I get a chance.

Here you go MrsB!!
              Thanks Elf.

LOL. I love LCE's manips.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Thanks Elf!!

Great update Sci!!!
              Spoiler:
              I wonder why Michael can't see Carson though!! Very tricky of you!

Ruby - Awesome, awesome, awesome ending to Glimpse.
              Spoiler:
              Reviewed it today and am waiting impatiently for the epilogue now dude. It was such a hit, I dont know if ff has ever had such a popular story!!!Bravo!!
              Thanks MrsB.
              I'd give ya a hint, buy then it'll blow the surprise.

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
              Oh hey Ruby,

Why yes it is [till they change it again], among other things.

The leafy suburbia of North London to be a little more precise. And you?

Well Teyilia wants to ask, which is fine with me.

However Teyilia, ask about the Santa hats too yeah? Maybe post the one i did earlier, could be helpful to Zuz, i don't know. Thanks

I'll ask if not though. Hopefully she doesn't remember i was the one that put Camy up to asking her to do a head touch one. It was a bit of a pain in the ass so i recall her saying. lol

Nina, Thanks for all the links and the little summaries, a fair bit of effort must've gone into that.
              Well, I hope she can do it.

Hello again ladies! I just got out of the hospital. All the details will be in my lj soon. I use the same username there for those of you I don't have friended.

I can't wait 'til friday's ep, I didn'tr see 'Miller's Crossing' because I was too tired Friday to stay up even though the nurse woke me up around that time to take my vitals again. I'll tape it at 9 and then the new one at 10 since I have a school function Friday night.
              OH no Padme!!!
              I looked on your LJ, but it's last update is in Nov. For your friend's wedding

Comment

For Padme:

Ahhh. I like it, thanks Ruby.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Now, we are starting to pop! Y'all must've had some the breakfast provided to ya!! We all need to have a good breakfast in the morning....

The mgm JT poll is now at 19%!! That is terrible! JT needs our support!

Let me know what had from the breakfast post! I didn't know what to prepare for all of you so, I did a variety of things to make sure there was something for everyone!...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks.

OH no Padme!!!
                    I looked on your LJ, but it's last update is in Nov. For your friend's wedding
                    I haven't gotten a chance to make an entry. I got home Monday afternoon and have been doing outpatient testing since yesterday morning and I have to go back this afternoon. As soon as I finish one homework assignment I'll do it.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Feel better Padme.....

Are there really?? Gawd dang. Well yours has the most I've ever seen!!! Either way, Glimpse was a HUGE success. How is the epilogue coming along by the way??
                      There are - I swear I've seen one with over 1000 before. Don't ask me for the link or anything, but they exist I swear!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love this!!! *Removes Teyla and inserts self* THERE! Now, I get my turn under the misletoe!!!!
                      LOL if only I had thought of that... darn...

Well, personally, I haven't seen any with that many reviews before. I still have to give you my review on chappie 9! I have to get pass the point of where I am not just typing a page full of....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!

NOTE: You will have to highlight to see what I put as a response to this post!
                      Because there was no way we could have quessed without highlighting it...

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post

Speaking of Mistletoe, tielan did this oh...after last Christmas/New Year i guess.

Turn Of The Year

Some will have read it, but a refresher is good in my book. lol
                      I LOVE that story! I must have read it about twenty times!
                      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome
                        sigpic

Comment

Hullo, Padme!

Here ya go, something else involving JT and mistletoe!

Holidays
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

There are - I swear I've seen one with over 1000 before. Don't ask me for the link or anything, but they exist I swear!
                            They *do* exist, but I don't think any are from SGA. (The two in my favs that have over 750 reviews have to do with a video game LOL) So give yourself credit, girl! YOUR STORY ROCKS!!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Here you go Padme. I hope you get better soon. (( HUGS)).

Maybe this will help too.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Here you go Padme. I hope you get better soon. (( HUGS)).

Maybe this will help too.

I sure as heck wouldn't!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X