John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Come join us in the Galleria this Thursday for the John and Teyla 24 hour Whumpage Marathon....

Fics
    Vids
    Fanart
    FicPics
    Caps
    Motivational Posters
    Top Ten List
    and a whole lot more.....ALL DAY LONG THIS THURSDAY!

I wonder why I like this marathon...

Does it have to have both John and Teyla...or can it have..Oh, I don't know a little Sheppykins torture in there...? Just an honest,curious, question...
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

Does it have to have both John and Teyla...or can it have..Oh, I don't know a little Sheppykins torture in there...? Just an honest,curious, question...
      Hey Elf. Hmmm. I wonder why.
      I'm not sure, but I have some ideas for Shep whump too.

Oh. BTW, I finished posting Envisage on FF.net.
      Last edited by scifan; 29 October 2007, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Please can we do Doppelganger next? I really don't think putting pics under spoiler tags will be a problem...
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Alright.... Suspicion has reached 50 now...and is now our 14th episode in the list... pheww that list is getting long in the thread..40 places already... lot's of love in the air

Alright alright..take it easy ruby

Next episode: DOPPELGANGER
          But remember all pics must be under spoiler tags since this is a season 4 episode...
          And I don't know if it's best to label why there is a spoiler tag..like some do when they tell it is for size and so on...just to be on the safe side incase there is some that still haven't seen it and don't want to be spoiled...

Pics for use in game:
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

im also looking forward to this as well
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I got a question about Jason did he shave off his dreads is that what you are all saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                I got a question about Jason did he shave off his dreads is that what you are all saying.
                yes but he will still have them for the show but not out of the show
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                  Yep. I'm JoeM's blog he confirmed it.
                  Spoiler:
                  It was beginning to be a problem for JasonM. They asked him to save his locks so they can do a 4 hr process to put them back on for the show. Mostly because of the big difference from S4 to S5. Did that make scence? They'll talk some more about whether they will keep them for the rest of he season. I hope that helped.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    yes but he will still have them for the show but not out of the show
                    Well JM said he'll have them for the first episode of season five, because it would be very strange if all his hair was suddenly gone in the middle of a two-parter, but I really wouldn't be surprised if they work it into an episode somehow...

Yay for Doppelganger!! I'm going to go vote now... I love that over a quarter of the episodes are JT!!! Sheyla powaaaa!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Well JM said he'll have them for the first episode of season five, because it would be very strange if all his hair was suddenly gone in the middle of a two-parter, but I really wouldn't be surprised if they work it into an episode somehow...

Yay for Doppelganger!! I'm going to go vote now... I love that over a quarter of the episodes are JT!!! Sheyla powaaaa!!!!
                      Hey Ruby.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe his hair gets caught up on something and they have no choice but to cut it off and for the rest of the ep Ronon keeps catching everyone staring at him, except for Keller who can't help but having a cheshire grin.

I'm excited about DG caps too. I got to wait til tomorrow though.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Hey Ruby.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe his hair gets caught up on something and they have no choice but to cut it off and for the rest of the ep Ronon keeps catching everyone staring at him, except for Keller who can't help but having a cheshire grin.

I'm excited about DG caps too. I got to wait til tomorrow though.
                        Maybe
                        Spoiler:
                        his hair gets infected with a micro-bateria that makes him really ill and the only way to save him is to shave it off.

SCENE: Infirmary; Ronon has just woken up.

Ronon: Jen, what happened?

Jen: It's okay, Ronon, you're alright now. You were pretty out of it for a couple of days.

Ronon: What's wrong? What aren't you telling me?

Jen: Ronon... I'm so sorry, there was nothing we could do to save it. We tried everything...

Ronon reaches up and feels his shaved head. He jumps in shock and slouches down under the covers, staring at Jen with a sad look on his face.

Ronon: It's bad isn't it?

Jen: No - really, I think it suits you.

Ronon: You're just saying that...

Jen: No, honestly -

Ronon: Oh yeah? Prove it.

Jen: Oh I will...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                          Maybe
                          Spoiler:
                          his hair gets infected with a micro-bateria that makes him really ill and the only way to save him is to shave it off.

SCENE: Infirmary; Ronon has just woken up.

Ronon: Jen, what happened?

Jen: It's okay, Ronon, you're alright now. You were pretty out of it for a couple of days.

Ronon: What's wrong? What aren't you telling me?

Jen: Ronon... I'm so sorry, there was nothing we could do to save it. We tried everything...

Ronon reaches up and feels his shaved head. He jumps in shock and slouches down under the covers, staring at Jen with a sad look on his face.

Ronon: It's bad isn't it?

Jen: No - really, I think it suits you.

Ronon: You're just saying that...

Jen: No, honestly -

Ronon: Oh yeah? Prove it.

Jen: Oh I will...

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          That was so great. LOL. Maybe they will have a memorial service for the dreads. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            ROFLMBO!!!!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            That was so great. LOL. Maybe they will have a memorial service for the dreads. LOL
                            You guys are funny...I can see it now.

Spoiler:
                            Rodney complaining because he no longer looks like a caveman. Now he'll have to call him The Rock or something
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I posted a story y'all...Cause and Effect. It's got a drunk John, fluffiness, and hopefully humor.

I had to write something a little lighter so I can focus on the angst in Deception...which, I have to admit, has been put on the back burner. (But, I will finish it....I even have to all outlined out which is always a good sign.)
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                You guys are funny...I can see it now.

Spoiler:
                                Rodney complaining because he no longer looks like a caveman. Now he'll have to call him The Rock or something
                                ROFL!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                John can't call him Wookie either.

Ronon is walking down the corridor and for the first Rodney sees Ronon with his recent shave and haircut. He can hear the soft sighs escaping from the lips of the various women walking by. He hears a familar sigh come from behind him and it's Katie. He give her a heartbreaking look. She tries to comfort him by saying it was meant for him, but he doesn't believe her.

"Oh, this is not fair. He shaves, cut his hair and he goes from a Wookie to a giant, walking, Baywatch lifeguard model," whines Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X