Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    Spoiler:
    Actually, now that there is some concrete evidence for Ronon/Keller, I'm a Sheyla fan again.
    WELCOME TO THE HOUSE AGAIN!!!

Come on in and set a spell! Forgive me it some of the southern stuff comin' out in me!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      You're welcome ..... as it's been said before...I'm not a link girl for nothing

Ah yes the squee fest is on... the most awesome epi is on tonight... and I have no problem squeeing along with those that haven't seen it yet...it's an epi that I'm sure will for me be one of the top best this season... awesome epi...awesome J/T and awesome work from JF beyond anything.. I'm sure is an epi I'm gonna be watching many many times in the future...

Just thinking about the large great sharp caps that will come off that epi....
      Hrmm I think I need to start soon on my next J/T vid... just need to find good clips to go with the music..it's kind of sad, haunting song but it's really great..my brother did a Jack/Sam video to it... hrmm yes yes... DG clips might work in this one *lol* darn I have several ideas for videos.. 2 maybe at the moment for J/T and like maybe 2 or 3 for John... oh well I'll see what I might be doing next..
      That's awesome Nina!!! Can't wait to see it! Sounds like a great song!

How much should we bet that the Annon's will be out in full force again today in poor JM's blog now because of this vid? *rolls eyes* Double or nothing someone calls for Suz's "insider" to be fired again too. LOL!

Why can't people see that for a J/T shipper, pairing Ronon with a new female character is a fairly obvious connection? *rolls eyes again* Nope instead it's an elaborate conspiracy where a fan has magical connections to a professional who has nothing better to do than blab about his job.... Riiiiight. That makes much more sense.

LOL!

Sorry. Couldn't resist. We have to have some fun out of these childish attacks.
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        WELCOME TO THE HOUSE AGAIN!!!

Come on in and set a spell! Forgive me it some of the southern stuff comin' out in me!!
        Don't worry about the southern. I'm half Southern and half Northern.

Glad to be back, though. I enjoy it here.
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Spoiler:
          Actually, now that there is some concrete evidence for Ronon/Keller, I'm a Sheyla fan again.
          Well welcome to our family here...

You will have loads of fun in here...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Don't worry about the southern. I'm half Southern and half Northern.

Glad to be back, though. I enjoy it here.
            WELCOME TO THE JT THREAD!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

I gotta stupid question!

Spoiler:
              In the JF con vid: One of the questions that he is asked is that if he is goofy or natural. He says he not goofy but, natural. And, that in the states we would not understand what they are talking about! Well, I do not! What did they mean by that?
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

When did John and Teyla have a kid? Just kidding. :shepperd: & forever!
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

When did John and Teyla have a kid? Just kidding. :shepperd: & forever!
                  OOooo! What a teaser. LOL. Only in our fics.

Comment

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile, but I wanted to stop in and say hello because you're wonderful people and I absolutely love you. Doppelganger airs tonight! I'll have a chance to burn a good copy of it. (none of that foggy internet stuff)

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Zelenka fans: "McKay got brains,and missed out on looks. Radek got both."
                    Spoiler:
                    I liked your siggy and I thought it deserved a reply.

How do you say hot geek in Czech?

Comment

They emmigrated over to the Ronon/Teyla thread.
                      Spoiler:
                      YAY welcome Back!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

When did John and Teyla have a kid? Just kidding. & forever!
                        If you count my Ascension War Trilogy they have a kid that all but becomes a Ancient, does that count? Of course in my stories(all the Atlantis ones so far) the pair are MARRIED or about to be

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey Crescere! Hope all is well dude and welcome to sillyscipia.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                            Hey everyone!

It's been awhile, but I wanted to stop in and say hello because you're wonderful people and I absolutely love you. Doppelganger airs tonight! I'll have a chance to burn a good copy of it. (none of that foggy internet stuff)

OT:

Spoiler:
                            I liked your siggy and I thought it deserved a reply.

How do you say hot geek in Czech?
                            I got Doppelganger when it got leaked, so I don't have to miss it tonight for my plans. FREAKY Episode.

Spoilers ahead! Read at your own risk!
                            Spoiler:
                            There's a scene where an iratus bug bursts out of Teyla's stomach.

And Kate Heightmeyer dies.

Also: Hot geek in Czech is fervens geek (there is no translation for geek).
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I got Doppelganger when it got leaked, so I don't have to miss it tonight for my plans. FREAKY Episode.

Spoilers ahead! Read at your own risk!
                              Spoiler:
                              There's a scene where an iratus bug bursts out of Teyla's stomach.

And Kate Heightmeyer dies.

Also: Hot geek in Czech is fervens geek (there is no translation for geek).
                              Spoiler:
                              Kate dies is DG? is that in a dream scene or the real thing? And yes I saw the preview for the scene, but then why Teyla?

Comment

What is this,you wait till i go to bed then you guys start this great discussion .....hmmmmm

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                I was just thinking how ironic it is that the Jack/Sam ship and the J/T ship are the two most abused ones out there. Interesting that the only two that have been confirmed by the producers and writers (and by "ship" I mean in the Stargate sense) are the two getting most vehemently attacked...

ETA: Oops, make that three! Right along with the Daniel/Vala ship too of course! Although that seems to be spared from the blog most of the time for some reason.
                                hmm,interesting,the only ships that get attacked are the actual ships that are real and confirmed

Originally posted by Theicero View Post
                                Wow, Yeah, Joe Mallozzi really does have a sense of humor --that guy!
                                I love JM's sense of humour!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Tey, I hope you fell better.

I couldn't sleep, so I made this. It's snaggable if someone wants.

Goodnight everyone.

Oh that's very nice!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X