John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    I'm with you here, Theicero. There have been a few deaths and dramas, but I wouldn't call them detrimental to any episodes.
    Here! Here! LoveConquers.

I'm actually chomping at the bit for some definitive J/T relationship moments. Tasteful moments, of course, but undisputable clear "it's J/T no freak'n guessing" moments.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      I vote for the other Sci-Fi related non-normal pregnancy we haven't thought up yet.

Hey! We should start a bet on this! Who or what makes
      Spoiler:
      Teyla pregnant.

Kanan
      DG John
      Someone or something else
      Baby is the product of a sci-fi experiment.

LOL!
      Spoiler:
      Even though it's probably this Kanan guy, I'm hoping for D. Product of an experiment. So do I vote on what I hope for or what I'm afraid will probably happen?
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Theicero View Post
        Here! Here! LoveConquers.

I'm actually chomping at the bit for some definitive J/T relationship moments. Tasteful moments, of course, but undisputable clear "it's J/T no freak'n guessing" moments.
        AMEN to that! And another HERE, HERE!

Comment

At this point, anything's possible.
          I think
          Spoiler:
          I'm gonna stick to both one of three, John/Mike, The Ancients/sic-fithingwehavenotthoughtofyet, OR the crystal
          you remember what happened to Jack when that Crystal he touched took over him right? I'm thinking of that episode now

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

LOL!
            Spoiler:
            Even though it's probably this Kanan guy, I'm hoping for D. Product of an experiment. So do I vote on what I hope for or what I'm afraid will probably happen?
            Erm, I suppose we could have two bets . . .
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              I think
              Spoiler:
              I'm gonna stick to both one of three, John/Mike, The Ancients/sic-fithingwehavenotthoughtofyet, OR the crystal
              you remember what happened to Jack when that Crystal he touched took over him right? I'm thinking of that episode now
              Spoiler:
              I do, but I think this crystaline entity is different since it could only pervade dreams and not reality. (But I don't remember enough about the one in SG1 to be sure, so don't quote me on that, LOL!)

Comment

Erm, I suppose we could have two bets . . .
                Hehe. Vote for head or heart? Touch choice!

Comment

OK, I guess I'll just do this bet because I'm bored. However, if we want this to be an actual bet, you're gonna need somebody else to be bookie 'cuz I can't go on here during school hours . . .

Spoiler:

Who or what do you think makes Teyla pregnant?

A. Kanan
                  B. Doppleganger Shep
                  C. Micheal
                  D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers?)

Let the betting begin!!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Like you said LC: anything is possible at this point, I'm only hoping that it is NOT
                    Spoiler:
                    this Kanan dude
                    that would crush me! in fact John asked Teyla about the guy and of course Teyla told him how they had been very close(but NOT as close as they are now) friends and that he was the one with them when he and Sumner asked About the Wraith, he was the one that Mentioned them according to Teyla he was also the first one taken by the Wraith to be eaten.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hehe. Vote for head or heart? Touch choice!
                      My head and my heart tell me it's gonna be sci-fi weirdness, but there are little niggling doubts. I'll just ignore them.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

OK, I guess I'll just do this bet because I'm bored. However, if we want this to be an actual bet, you're gonna need somebody else to be bookie 'cuz I can't go on here during school hours . . .

Spoiler:

Who or what do you think makes Teyla pregnant?

A. Kanan
                        B. Doppleganger Shep
                        C. Micheal
                        D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers?)

Let the betting begin!!
                        I'll be the bookie, heck I'm on here when you aren't on gateroom duty at night Winged!

add me to that list(you don't mind if I vote twice do you?)
                        Spoiler:
                        head & Heart put me down for..... E John, (just himself nothing else added in)

Comment

My head and my heart tell me it's gonna be sci-fi weirdness, but there are little niggling doubts. I'll just ignore them.
                          OHHH, I just love how you said that! That's EXACTLY how I feel as well!

Bad little doubts!

So yep, that helps me decide to go with Sci-Fi weirdness for sure. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I'll be the bookie, heck I'm on here when you aren't on gateroom duty at night Winged!

add me to that list(you don't mind if I vote twice do you?)
                            Spoiler:
                            put me down for head(Kanan) but for Heart put me down for..... E John, (just himself nothing else added in)
                            Head vs. Heart bets.... hmmm... this is interesting.

Comment

uh...... I edited that! I think you missed it or posted sooner then my edit

Comment

It is! I normally go with head, but I'm leaning a little toward heart this time, but only because the heart can't imagine anything else feeling true to the character and insists the head is just missing some key information. So I'm holding out hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X