John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    *falls over dead* Conversion is one of our VERY most shippy favorite eps! It was in season 2 and when Shep started turning into a bug because of the retro virus that Carson made, he lost his natural barriers to his self control. He could out run Ronon and tried to kill Elizabeth (romantic huh?) and then KISSED Teyla during a bantos sparing session! It was very cool. You should watch this one again, you'll love it.
    OH duh! I totally remember now. I definitly remembered them kissing, I just forgot that he turned into bugman. Trying to kill Elizabeth...eek. As much as I love her, there is definitly no romance there!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hey Danielle, How are you?
    I know that Convegeance was the ulimate scene with JT kiss, but I understand what your saying. I'm sure that this will happen soon. With both consenting(sp) No viruses or bugginess.
    Hi! My biggest gripe with Stargate is that I want my ships to get some loving without it being because they were under the influence of bugs, viruses, or AU/AT. Soon, hopefully very soon, we'll see some of that.
    sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
    I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
    Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post

We mind our own business over here in our own thread, we squee, we state our opinion, but because we don't annoy the HELL out of everyone on GW blabbing about how EVERYONE loves our ship best and sees only IT they think the entire dang world agrees with them? Give me a flippin break. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the whole dang world agreed with them Weir would STILL be on the show and her and Shep would be getting it on every week. Instead what's happening is she's GONE, and John/Teyla interactions are being stepped up. Can you say silent majority boys and girls?

This is a desperate case of clinging to a fantasy that they've believed since season one. But I've got news for them, just cause they believe it, doesn't make it true. And just because they say it a hundred times in a hundred places it WON'T make it true. All they will do is make themselves unwelcome and despised.

This is also sour grapes on their part too, the tantrums of little children who aren't getting their way. Sorry for the rant, but I'm pretty sick of the stupid behavior I'm hearing about.
      Hey Sanssong, your rant is just fine by me. When I first came onto this thread, my thoughts were quite similar. Given the zeal over Shep/Weir ship, I actually thought I wasn't watching the same show. I actually began to ponder what version of SG-A are these other people watching, because right from season one we actually SEE John and Teyla connecting. It's CLEAR and plain as day to ME.

OK. Confession. I wasn't expecting John to be with Teyla - ever. I never even fathomed Teyla to be such a significant character - never. If Teyla was going to be "with" anyone, my preconceived notions vacantly placed her with FORD or BATES - period. I imagined some hot blonde for John or a series of off-worldly conquests, but well the brunette Weir would do, if there just has to be a ship - I really didn't like her. I didn't mean to have such notions -- I just did. (Please, I beg of you to throw the eggs softly... oh, may I request that they be fresh eggs... oh, and that you aim them ever so nicely into my cushioned breakfast fund basket.)

However, after watching the show, I couldn't ASS+U+ME anymore. The writers began presenting me character development. Wow! That hot chick Teyla is more significant than I thought. Wow! John and Teyla actually have a budding ship moment when he places the necklace around her neck. I thought OOOOh ok and I just watch the show and enjoy it. I didn't make a MOUNTAIN out of my preconceived notions to impose on other fans of the show! I let those notions go for the good of my enjoyment of one of my favorite SciFi shows. I didn't have a problem with Sam/Jack and I certainly don't have a problem with John/Teyla. Mallozzi's a visionary who thought past peanuts heads such as myself with John & Teyla... and I hope he continues to do so.

I have actually now come to look forward to J/T Time & Tension. LOL If the writers steer J/T apart, sure I'll be sad, but I'd still say "Bring on the Show."

If the writers steer J/T closer together, I'll be happy, and still say "Bring on the Show."

The way you J/T fans have carried yourselves so intelligently and respectfully, even on Mallozzi's blog, despite the whirlwind of unfounded crap in the other threads is one of the draws for my de-lurking.

ok enough of my response-rant...

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        38 Minutes
        SQUEEEEEEE! Oh...we have to have caps of JT together...right? 'Cuz y'all can figure which caps I have the most of...! But wait, I so have some of them together!! *runs to search and seek out 38 Mins caps*

Here's one of them together. Does this one qualify?

Spoiler for size only...
        Spoiler:
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          SQUEEEEEEE! Oh...we have to have caps of JT together...right? 'Cuz y'all can figure which caps I have the most of...! But wait, I so have some of them together!! *runs to search and seek out 38 Mins caps*

Spoiler for size only...
          Spoiler:
          OH MAN!!! You forgot the warning sign Elf.
          You got a gift in you PM

Comment

*Camy strolls in the thread and then conspicously post and then leaves unannounced*

Season 4 Teyla Promo Shot Fanart

icon

Banners

and sigs

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              *Camy strolls in the thread and then conspicously post and then leaves unannounced*

icon

Banners

and sigs

Camy- You can never leave unannounced!! Are you kidding me? I love the sigs and banners! OUTSTANDING as usual!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

WHAT???? I came in very quietly! Really!!! LOL I went to JM's blog and well, I thought they weren't that bad! Besides, I think some of them can read my mind because....well....because....HELL BECAUSE I DO WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED IN SEASON 5...

I hope you're happy Elff..now I"m screaming! *wink*
                sigpic

Comment

icon

Banners

and sigs

Beautiful Camy!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Theicero View Post
                    The way you J/T fans have carried yourselves so intelligently and respectfully, even on Mallozzi's blog, despite the whirlwind of unfounded crap in the other threads is one of the draws for my de-lurking.

ok enough of my response-rant...

Theicero, that is so GOOD to hear. I was so afraid this latest drama would deter the newest members to the thread away as it has in the past. Not to mention the utter disguist at having to deal with yet another ridiculous attack... It is so encouraging to hear that our efforts to stay respectful are noticed. THANK YOU!
                    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Aw, let them scream and shout all they want. You guys should be more like me...*points to self* Calm and Chirpy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post

Hi! My biggest gripe with Stargate is that I want my ships to get some loving without it being because they were under the influence of bugs, viruses, or AU/AT. Soon, hopefully very soon, we'll see some of that.
                        From your lips to the writers ears! LOL!

Comment

WHAT???? I came in very quietly! Really!!! LOL I went to JM's blog and well, I thought they weren't that bad! Besides, I think some of them can read my mind because....well....because....HELL BECAUSE I DO WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED IN SEASON 5...

I hope you're happy Elff..now I"m screaming! *wink*
                          Yes, I am! I am glad you are screaming NOW!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler for size only...
                            Spoiler:
                            Hehehe, that's awesome!

Comment

Aw, let them scream and shout all they want. You guys should be more like me...*points to self* Calm and Chirpy!
                              LOL! Ah Camy, you do my shippy heart good.

And GORGEOUS artwork!!! You outdo yourself everytime!

Comment

Yes, I am! I am glad you are screaming NOW!!
                                ROF! Alright, night guys....don't forget that the Galleria is hosting a small party to celebrate our 400 Page. Go and support the thread and post your favorites JT caps!

Buenas Noches!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X