• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Spoiler:
    What?!? Kill Teyla?!?
    Spoiler:
    No. Not Teyla! From the last Missing update, it seemed as if Kane wanted to do something to Teyla that Shep will definitely kill him for! Just for touching Teyla. They both have to die. Zor and Kane.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

OT
      Spoiler:
      Well i'm off guys so not too much talking while i'm gone
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        See it again when it airs.
        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Aw man,5 more weeks yet,darn!

Nope you won't,you can babble away!
        Okay I've decided to wait so that I can regale you all about all over again when it airs.

So next up is Reunion and I can't wait to see Ronon shoot 'em up

tiny black vest anyone?
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          OT
          Spoiler:
          Well i'm off guys so not too much talking while i'm gone
          Of course we won't Linda! We'll keep down to a minimum say atleast 10 pages for you to catch up on...
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

MrsB - Awesome update...
            Spoiler:
            John where they heck are you... the grizzly needs to be killed like the animal he is... John got to make sure no one lays a hand on his woman,,

Ruby - Love the new sig... Broca Divide is one of my favorite SG1 episodes... and a nice touch to have the kind of "not them selves" kind of sig,,since well both happened with Sam and John...

More and more seems to been seeing DG...and don't worry about being behind on the squeeing...I'm sure we will squee once more out loud in here when it airs
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Hey Jess!!!
              Spoiler:
              I got the fics and will edit soon. I haven't taken the time to thank you sorry. You already beta 1-3 do you still want them?
              ROFL,
              Spoiler:

see? I'm such a blonde sometimes...no no....don't resend it. Did I mention that things have been crazy here since Autumn started walking? AHHHH!!!!
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Posted some caps from Adrift taken by Wikked in the Galleria...the rest of them you will have up in JTStargaze soon, if they aren't already up...just a sneek peek...

The first half is already up in Stargaze...woohhooo! I love Wikked!

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/

Stay tuned for some season 4 mini clips! WOOHOOO!
                Adrift Caps...compliments of Wikked and JTStargaze Livejournal...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hi, everybody. To the LJ users:

Spoiler:

Winged Pegasus's fic, A Walk in the Woods, is currently being hosted by our comm., Calliope's Palace, dedicated to honest critique of Stargate fanfiction. If you'd like to have a look and drop a critique (all LJ users can post on the comm., not just members), click here.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Of course we won't Linda! We'll keep down to a minimum say atleast 10 pages for you to catch up on...
                    Sure right
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Well I don't know if it's fruit loops - someone else said that aaaages ago. You know in the last scene when he's eating and then it cuts to Rodney joining them and the bowl of whatever-it-is in the middle of the table and Teyla must have been sharing it...

LOL!! No!!! They're just sitting there unfinished... they keep looking at me...

Anyway, I've started on a new fic, and it's yet ANOTHER time travel one. I can hear you all groaning now... oh well, I guess it's just the Emmet Brown in me.

Great Scott!

Absolutely
                      Spoiler:

I think Carter will make a wonderful leader - by now she certainly has the experience and expertise, and as you say the temperament. I thought Weir was a good leader, but her biggest weakness was she didn't know how to deal with the military. For obvious reasons Carter doesn't have this problem.

Oh. Ok.
                      Spoiler:
                      I was thinking of cheetos or something. LOL.
                      I love Back to the Future. Can't wait to see it.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      I haven't - I hope she's okay.

Thanks Sci
                      You're welcome

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Sci - Hey dude! I'm actually writing more to Missing right now as we speak!!! Are you starting a new fic???

Elf - I thought I saw Tey here this weekend as I lurked

Ruby - Your sig IS bomb!
                      Sorry nothing new. When I catch up I'll read yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                        Hi, everybody. To the LJ users:

Spoiler:

Winged Pegasus's fic, A Walk in the Woods, is currently being hosted by our comm., Calliope's Palace, dedicated to honest critique of Stargate fanfiction. If you'd like to have a look and drop a critique (all LJ users can post on the comm., not just members), click here.

Thanks!
                        ooohh, thanks!

Didn't I post that in Beya as well, Winged?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          I'm reading JM blog comments again and its got some mega J/T good/evil slashed all over it, as usual......
                          Oh my word, I just read the comments in JM's blog and am shaking my head at the sheer stupidity in some of those comments.

Because we're being polite and not disputing all the "Oh, this is such a Sparky ep" comments in Lifeline, it's proof that EVERYONE thinks J/W is better than J/T. *Shakes head* We're being respectful of their opinions and not arguing with them, so I tell you, if anyone dares tell me to shut up in the DG thread about J/T after this, there will be hell to pay.

Because Suz mentions she knows someone who has access to sides. which are perfectly legal and of which several other GW members also post about getting, she is "flaunting her insider information."

LOL, LOL, LOL.

I smell desperation.
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Posted some caps from Adrift taken by Wikked in the Galleria...the rest of them you will have up in JTStargaze soon, if they aren't already up...just a sneek peek...

The first half is already up in Stargaze...woohhooo! I love Wikked!

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/

Stay tuned for some season 4 mini clips! WOOHOOO!
                            Adrift Caps...compliments of Wikked and JTStargaze Livejournal...

Spoiler:

These are BEAUTIFUL Camy!!! You work so hard to get such gorgeous caps and it shows! Thank you!!!!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              ooohh, thanks!

Didn't I post that in Beya as well, Winged?
                              Yep! Thank you. I think this is more of a "try and poke holes in other people's fics" place though.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Stephie....what is this...hon...breathe! Slowly...what have I told you about reading those comments! LOL

*sighs* Now I"m tempted to go and take a peek! See what you've done!

LOL

It is awful that our ship is the only one attacked and we have to be nice about it. I think it's sometimes good to say much without saying anything but othertimes...GIVE"EM HELL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X