John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    Thanks Nina! I'm waiting for some really good Rachel stills so I can get a nice JT wall going. I did manage to squeak out a banner though.
    I'm sure there will be some pics... I love getting good pics... even though I really stay away from artwork...I can't do a damn thing that looks good *lol* so I'll keep to my videos...think I have to dish one out soon on J/T since I'm getting some good scenes to work with from Doppelganger
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

what progaram do you guys use to make your sigs and wallies

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I'm sure there will be some pics... I love getting good pics... even though I really stay away from artwork...I can't do a damn thing that looks good *lol* so I'll keep to my videos...think I have to dish one out soon on J/T since I'm getting some good scenes to work with from Doppelganger
        Awesome! I love your vids. Oh, I finally did get all your up at JTC btw. And now that we have an archivist, there won't be any waiting to get them up! I'm so relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by No Doubt Fan View Post
          I use Paint Shop Pro 10. My daughter uses Adobe CS 8 and swears by it. I think either one do pretty good work.

Comment

I do not do artwork exept MP's. All the ones I use are made for me. I go to the Galleria and put it up as a challenge or if Camy, Scifan, GNB,Blue,Sheppynette, Sariana, or anyone does artwork I just ask if can use or snurch.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I have a new Wall for anyone who wants to see! It's a team one, I'm still working on a new JT one. Under the cut cause it's big.

Spoiler:
              Lovely wallie!!!

I use Photoshop but I don't know about everyone else.

my ships

Comment

any ideas whatsoever
                I tried to explain this for you when I first commented on your vid. Did you see my comments?
                Spoiler:

I was asking you what size you saved the file at? I can't tell in youtube what size you saved it at, but it could help to save to a larger MB size. The more events you have in a vid, the more MB you need it to be. If I save mine less than 20MB, then get distorted and fuzzy. So you need to select a higher file size, which is the second option when saving or as I've circled in the picture. OR, you can choose to save it under the third option and save as DV-AVI. It will save very large, typically between 300-500MB, but then you can re-import your vid into your collection, drag to timeline, and resave using the second option at a smaller file size. By first saving as DV-AVI and then resaving with the second option as a WMV, you save much of the quality and can save around 10M-15MB instead of the larger 20-50MB that some vids need to retain decent quality as an WMV file.

Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I have a new Wall for anyone who wants to see! It's a team one, I'm still working on a new JT one. Under the cut cause it's big.

Spoiler:
                  Gorgeous Suz!!!! Can't wait to see your J/T one too! Awesome!

Comment

Gorgeous sig sanssong!
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Very nice Sanssong i came to post a few wallies i have done as well
                      Spoiler:

These are just lovely, Donna! I love the moments you picked to use! Thank you!!!

Comment

Awesome! I love your vids. Oh, I finally did get all your up at JTC btw. And now that we have an archivist, there won't be any waiting to get them up! I'm so relieved.
                        Glad you enjoy my videos.

Odd I can't seem to find my last one on there... oh well *loL*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Sorry,don't do vids so not a clue!

Lifeline caps http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ine/?start=all
                          YOU ROCK LINDA!!!! GREAT JOB!! Thanks for posting the link!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl View Post
                            Long time, no type for me fellow Shippers!

I have absolutely no life this year but I still watch my Atlantis every Friday!

Just wanted to stop by and say 'Hi!" to my old friends and "Welcome" to all the newbies, who have no idea who I am!

Anyways, love Season 4 so far, and cannot wait for more Teyla and Shep!
                            *tackles AG*...rofl...ok, why is it that we're posting together after a looong hiatus..were you following me?/ or am i following you??? :?..no wonder they think we're twins...

Thanx, for the Welcome Back!...

Suz, your sigs are da bomb...the s/t and r/k ones....as soon as i get my puter back I'll be there for the friday night chats *wonders if that still happens*...hopefully it's by next weekend...

I'm really looking forward to Doppleganger...i got a little spoiled but it wasn't much so i'll be pleasantly surprised. Though when AGAIN
                            Spoiler:
                            sheppard was seen running after Teyla, and their whole convo on how she's a great leader, that just gave me a nice high

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post

Suz, your sigs are da bomb...the s/t and r/k ones....as soon as i get my puter back I'll be there for the friday night chats *wonders if that still happens*...hopefully it's by next weekend...
                              Thanks for the lovely compliments! Glad you like my stuff. As for the Friday night chats, we are indeed trying to keep the things going. We missed this last one cause VB was out of town, and I had to play taxi for my daughter who is finishing up driving school. But yeah, look for us next week. Especially since none of us have seen Reunion!

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                              I'm really looking forward to Doppleganger...i got a little spoiled but it wasn't much so i'll be pleasantly surprised. Though when AGAIN
                              Spoiler:
                              sheppard was seen running after Teyla, and their whole convo on how she's a great leader, that just gave me a nice high
                              Oh! You are SOOOOO in for a treat! DG is just incredible!
                              Spoiler:
                              The JT is non-stop through the whole ep and it's romantic and shippy and just *sigh* I totally loved it! I did love the scene in LL that you referred to as well, it was so sweet and I loved seeing John have that kind of concern for her and respect. AND I loved that Teyla could see how important it was to him that she was safe on Atlantis and she gave in instead of fighting him on going with the team. Just great great moments!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                Gorgeous Suz!!!! Can't wait to see your J/T one too! Awesome!
                                Thanks! JT one is in my sig. I liked it so much I didn't make it available for snerching.

Comment

Working...
                                X