No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't find the airdates either! And, trust me I searched! Thanks for listing the order for me for the eppies Sci! Now, how long until Lifeline airs!!!

Let's see for me, it is about 11 eleven hours!! Of course, that is Central time!! Not that I am keeping count or anything like that!...

Also, another nice little tidbit if you guys did not already know! The Pegasus Project is showing in Syndi this weekend. For me, it will air Sunday night. And, Sateda, is the SGA Syndi first run S3 eppie running, which they air the SGA's on Saturdays!! So, I will get to see Sheppy a good four times of so this weekend all starting tonight! PP is worth it just for the scene with Cam and Shep together.
    Which is like a big o IRONIC!!

OOOOPS!!!! Sorry, It is Irresistable that is the SYNDI ep this weekend for SGA! Sateda is next week!! I still do not care! HE IS HOT in this Ep!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      ACK!!!!!! Whoooooot!!!!!! I finally saw DG!!!!!!!
      Spoiler:
      OMG What a totally awesome episode!!!! I was blown away by not only the amazing JT and R/K stuff, but just the overall greatness of the ep itself. What a difference from last year! The new team dynamic is outstanding the writing was spot on and it as just a terrific story from start to finish. I can't wait till everyone gets to see this one. It ROCKS the JT house!

I think I'll be smiling for WEEKS!!!!!
      Oh no,not you too....Are us Brits the only ones that haven't seen this yet....I really need to see this ep....Like,RIGHT NOW

OT
      Spoiler:
      Gotta go the now,be back later!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Yappi and MrsB! I just sent you a PM!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Hey Yappi and MrsB! I just sent you a PM!
          Received loud & clear Elf!

Allright, so who's got some J/T fic or art today?? C'mon...where is it

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

When exactly is the time up for the prompt battle? I have a feeling I'm gonna be getting my stories in right under the wire for it, since I now have to go cook for/attend a dinner...

Here's a little taster of my response to 'Wine'. It's the stupidest, silliest thing I've ever written, and that's saying something.

Spoiler:

John was just opening the doors to his quarters when he heard Teyla’s voice calling his name.

“Jo – ohn!”

John spun around and saw her leaning against the wall by the corner, with a huge smile on her face. John smiled back slightly suspiciously, wondering what was going on.

“Hi, Teyla,” he said.

“Why are you going to bed?” Teyla demanded, her smile fading. She kept talking before he had a chance to answer. “Everyone’s going to bed. But it’s so eeeeeaaaarly!”

John raised his eyebrows. It was gone 2800.

Teyla pushed off from the wall, and started to walk towards John, who didn’t miss the way she wobbled with every step.

John couldn’t help but grin as she got nearer. “You’re drunk!” He said.

Teyla shook her head emphatically and in so doing completely lost her balance. John stepped forward and caught her round the waist before she could fall, and Teyla started to giggle uncontrollably.

John shook his head, grinning again. “What have you been drinking?” He asked her as she stood up straight. Ish.

Teyla clutched the front of his shirt and John quickly dropped his hands from her waist, feeling that maybe their position was a little too close for comfort. Teyla rose up on tiptoe and John swallowed as her face drew near to his. Her breath tickled his neck as she whispered in his ear.

“I don’t know,” she whispered, as though this were a grave secret. Her heels hit the ground again and she looked up at John, her eyes wide and serious.

John shook his head. “Riiiiight,” he said. “Well, it was either really strong, or you drank a lot.”

Teyla looked like she was thinking about it. “I drank a lot,” she said seriously. Then she started to laugh again, and John had to grab her waist again to keep her on her feet.

“Come on, Teyla,” John said, trying to keep his face straight. “You need to get to bed.”
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Airing Dates:

Sept. 28 - "Adrift"
              Oct. 5 - "Lifeline"
              Oct. 12 - "Reunion"
              Oct. 19 - "Doppelganger"
              Oct. 26 - "Travelers"
              Nov. 2 - "Tabula Rasa"
              Nov. 9 - "Missing"
              Nov. 16 - "The Seer"
              Nov. 23 - No new episode
              Nov. 30 - "Miller's Crossing"
              Dec. 7 - "This Mortal Coil" (Mid-season finale)
              Dec. 14 - No new episode
              Dec. 21 - No new episode
              Dec. 28 - No new episode
              Jan. 4 - "Be All My Sins Remember'd"
              Jan. 11 - "Spoils of War"
              Jan. 18 - "Quarantine"
              Jan. 25 - "Outcast"
              Feb. 1 - "Midway"
              Feb. 8 - "Trio"
              Feb. 15 - "Harmony"
              Feb. 22 - "The Kindred, Part 1"
              Feb. 29 - "The Kindred, Part 2"
              Mar. 7 - The Last Man

I copied and pasted this in an email to myself back in Aug when it was first posted.
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

When exactly is the time up for the prompt battle? I have a feeling I'm gonna be getting my stories in right under the wire for it, since I now have to go cook for/attend a dinner...

Here's a little taster of my response to 'Wine'. It's the stupidest, silliest thing I've ever written, and that's saying something.

Spoiler:

John was just opening the doors to his quarters when he heard Teyla’s voice calling his name.

“Jo – ohn!”

John spun around and saw her leaning against the wall by the corner, with a huge smile on her face. John smiled back slightly suspiciously, wondering what was going on.

“Hi, Teyla,” he said.

“Why are you going to bed?” Teyla demanded, her smile fading. She kept talking before he had a chance to answer. “Everyone’s going to bed. But it’s so eeeeeaaaarly!”

Teyla pushed off from the wall, and started to walk towards John, who didn’t miss the way she wobbled with every step.

Teyla shook her head emphatically and in so doing completely lost her balance. John stepped forward and caught her round the waist before she could fall, and Teyla started to giggle uncontrollably.

John shook his head, grinning again. “What have you been drinking?” He asked her as she stood up straight. Ish.

Teyla clutched the front of his shirt and John quickly dropped his hands from her waist, feeling that maybe their position was a little too close for comfort. Teyla rose up on tiptoe and John swallowed as her face drew near to his. Her breath tickled his neck as she whispered in his ear.

“I don’t know,” she whispered, as though this were a grave secret. Her heels hit the ground again and she looked up at John, her eyes wide and serious.

John shook his head. “Riiiiight,” he said. “Well, it was either really strong, or you drank a lot.”

Teyla looked like she was thinking about it. “I drank a lot,” she said seriously. Then she started to laugh again, and John had to grab her waist again to keep her on her feet.

“Come on, Teyla,” John said, trying to keep his face straight. “You need to get to bed.”
                Hehe, that's adorable Ruby!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  Hehe, that's adorable Ruby!
                  Thanks LC! And thanks for the ep list.
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    I couldn't find the airdates either! And, trust me I searched! Thanks for listing the order for me for the eppies Sci! Now, how long until Lifeline airs!!!

Let's see for me, it is about 11 eleven hours!! Of course, that is Central time!! Not that I am keeping count or anything like that!...

Also, another nice little tidbit if you guys did not already know! The Pegasus Project is showing in Syndi this weekend. For me, it will air Sunday night. And, Sateda, is the SGA Syndi first run S3 eppie running, which they air the SGA's on Saturdays!! So, I will get to see Sheppy a good four times of so this weekend all starting tonight! PP is worth it just for the scene with Cam and Shep together.
                    Which is like a big o IRONIC!!

OOOOPS!!!! Sorry, It is Irresistable that is the SYNDI ep this weekend for SGA! Sateda is next week!! I still do not care! HE IS HOT in this Ep!!
                    You're Welcome Elf.
                    I haven't seen PP in a long time. I'll have to find a way to watch one day.
                    I don't mind seeing Cam and Shep together. THUNK! THUNK!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Sorry MrsB. No stuff from me today. I only did 2 MP's yesterday.

Comment

Airing Dates:

Sept. 28 - "Adrift"
                      Oct. 5 - "Lifeline"
                      Oct. 12 - "Reunion"
                      Oct. 19 - "Doppelganger"
                      Oct. 26 - "Travelers"
                      Nov. 2 - "Tabula Rasa"
                      Nov. 9 - "Missing"
                      Nov. 16 - "The Seer"
                      Nov. 23 - No new episode
                      Dec. 14 - No new episode
                      Dec. 21 - No new episode
                      Dec. 28 - No new episode
                      Jan. 18 - "Quarantine"
                      Jan. 25 - "Outcast"
                      Feb. 1 - "Midway"
                      Feb. 8 - "Trio"
                      Feb. 15 - "Harmony"
                      Mar. 7 - The Last Man

I copied and pasted this in an email to myself back in Aug when it was first posted.
                      Thanks Steph!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Just seen Doppelganger!!!! My thoughts on the JT stuff...

Spoiler:
                        Excellent episode and it gets better the more you watch it... The JT moments pretty much started from the moment the ep began.. John getting thrown back by the entity and Teyla being the first to go to his aid... I loved how she hung around in the infirmary to see if he was ok... I'm still trying to work out Teyla's nightmare. On first impression... the fact that she is having dinner with John (alone) shows that she has thought about them being together in a personal way.... I got the overall feeling that she is afraid of anyone finding out... especially John.. because she is still unsure of how he feels about her... she seemed almost panicked when Ronan came into her nightmare. Her biggest fear is ADMITTING how much she cares for John and possibly being rejected.
                        So she is really shaken the next day... she was conflicted.. her dream/nightmare had confirmed her biggest fear.. or so she thought.. so she didnt know how to respond to John when she saw him at breakfast. She was obviously so upset by her nightmare that she even sought out Kate... and the first thing Kate tells her is to confront her feelings about John ... YAY!! If John was just a friend and ment no more to her than Rodney or Ronan, would be thinking about him at all in a personal way.. so why would evil entity Shep be bringing us these things... he has picked up that she has personal feelings towards John and tries to use them against her.. hehe Bad evil Sheppy Now to the HUG!! Yowsa.... this was not awkward in any way. You have to look at the circumstances... both of them AGAIN thinking of each other.. BOTH go to see each other at the same time.... John because he is filled with guilt and Teyla because she is devastated at the loss of her friend... but why go to John... why not Ronan or Rodney if they are all just FRIENDS... because John is more than a friend. She went into his arms with ease ... this is not the action of just one friend to another.... I really cannot see Teyla holding ANYONE else like this except John. The poor guy was full of mixed feelings... wondering if Teyla even wanted to see him and feeling guilty about Kates death... so sure, he was hesitant in a way.. he didnt think Teyla would even want to see him, yet alone hug him... If you look at the expression on his face.. it was of sadness and torment and that was reflected in the way he responded to the hug... but he still held her.. and very tenderly.. so to those who way that this was arkward and that John was uncomfortable .. I'll say hogwash!! Loads more goodies in this ep... alll over an excellent character piece and one that I will watch over and over.. and that alone is a change from season three.. there were very few eps in season three that I want to watch over and over...
                        That's awesome Blue!!! So happy you loved it too!!! Yay!

Although

Spoiler:
                        I agree with you about the early part of Teyla's dream, that part of it could be her afraid of admitting her feelings, but please don't say it was her greatest fear, because that's exactly what I was arguing against in the ep thread! LOL! People were saying Teyla's greatest fear was being in a relationship with John, *rolls eyes*, and I know that's not what you meant. As you said, if you count that as one of her fears, it's over admitting or facing them, not that she doesn't want to be in one in the first place!

For me, that was the early part of her dream, before the entity manifested himself. But it could have been caused by the entity too as you said. Regardless, her greatest fears were when the entity made himself known and Evil John started spitting them out at her. "No one trusts you but me." "You've never been the same since being in the mind of that wraith queen." And then bringing up memories of her father and Bug Shep. These to me, are her greatest fears, not her relationship with John. For me, the early part of the dream was just her normal dream, her subconscious trying to tell her something, as she suggested to Kate the next day. And all these horrible things being thrown at her so quickly and overwhelmingly, these are her greatest fears that the entity exploited.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now, it was this conversation that got me reprimanded in the ep thread. But just had to share my thoughts one more time after I saw your post. Sorry about that! I'm so happy you got to see it!!! And it DOES get better each time you watch it. There's just so much to take in!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Thanks Steph!!!!!!
                          No problem! As far as I know, it's still accurate! So glad there's not a huge break between them this year. YAY!

Comment

Airing Dates:

Sept. 28 - "Adrift"
                            Oct. 5 - "Lifeline"
                            Oct. 12 - "Reunion"
                            Oct. 19 - "Doppelganger"
                            Oct. 26 - "Travelers"
                            Nov. 2 - "Tabula Rasa"
                            Nov. 9 - "Missing"
                            Nov. 16 - "The Seer"
                            Nov. 23 - No new episode
                            Dec. 14 - No new episode
                            Dec. 21 - No new episode
                            Dec. 28 - No new episode
                            Jan. 18 - "Quarantine"
                            Jan. 25 - "Outcast"
                            Feb. 1 - "Midway"
                            Feb. 8 - "Trio"
                            Feb. 15 - "Harmony"
                            Mar. 7 - The Last Man

Thank You! Thank You!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Spoiler:

“Jo – ohn!”

“Hi, Teyla,” he said.

LOL. That is so cute and funny. I loved it.

Comment

Awesome job Ruby!! I always like when
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla makes Shep uncomfortable
                                hahaha MORE PLEASeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X