John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Where did you read this? I have been trying to find where this is posted but, have not been able to locate it. I haven't seen in it in any of the con reports I've read.
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Here: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/fe...rbank_07.shtml

It was posted in the Save Carson thread...
    Nina, was it then something that Joe mentioned outside of the Con maybe to a group of people or was it simply something that wasn't recorded and part of the videos in youtube?
    Here you go Camy. Yappi had mention this earlier and I didn't remember reading or seeing anything either. But, in this report about the Con it's in this one.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Oh holy hell ...I've seen Miller's Crossing... has this season turned darker..you can bet on it... seems they are truly turning this season out to be the darkest of them...who knows if it will continue with season 5 or they will try and lighten up again... the whole Teyla thing,,being said she was going to get a lot of screen time in season 4...I think that was said before they knew she was pregnant and after finding out they had to alter it... I think the whole pregnancy thing caused some problem and hopefully more screetime will be for her in season 5 then..if they felt they needed to push it since they knew she might not be there for the whole of season 4....

Okay thoughts on Miller's Crossing...and sorry I'm sure most of you will hate it
      Spoiler:
      Okay I'm not that intrested in Jeannie's family...kind of a stiff husband *lol*
      John in a suit..yum but come to think of it I like him better in his black uniform ..

Rodney was typical..thinking of himself..but the hard sad truth is,,I might have been the same..getting a family member kidnapped.. and then ambushed myself and then locked in and forced to do some work for some guy...sorry but even I wouldn't take his word for to me getting let go after I'm done...so I really don't blame Rodney for what he thought and tried to do... and sorry but that guy crossed one major big line for me when he injected Jeannie with the nanites.. he suddenly took it to the next level...crossed a line and put other people at risk to get what he wanted not even knowing if it would actually work...sure desperation people might do anything for their children or other family members but he crossed the line when putting another humans life on the line when knowing the treatment might not even work in the first place...

Then the Wraith..do I feel sorry for him... I know some might hate me for saying it but I really don't...he saved John's life sure... even though John could have killed him on the spot the minute he saw him since he did say all bets were off the next time they saw eachother and the Wraith knew that... all in all he is a Wraith...now if he wants me to believe he is not like the others,, he might be an ally to the humans..he wants to shut down the Replicators since they are destroying his race... besides the Wraith seemed to do all the work..so he could have easily just done it himself in the first place.. besides letting him go or whatever will even that cause people to die..it's not like he is going to stop feeding...we have seen what that will do to him..he will die...anyway they do or don't do..it's a lost way no matter what in my eyes...

And now I guess what I guess everyone in here will hate me for ...John...
      Sorry but in a way this was hardly a surprise to me... I've seen him do this before.. sure not get a sick guy to get fed off,,this was a healty man,,but had lost everything,,and also put other people in harm on something that might not work anyway...
      I've seen him take down over 60 men of the Genii in season 1...so sorry if it comes to a shock to most people..but not to me... I sometimes get the feeling people think John isn't capable of doing something that might be wrong ... killing 60 Genii soldiers, killing a Wraith in cold blood, suggesting to get a guy to be fed to a Wraith on the simple basic that the guy offered and was dying... and then the whole debate with him trying hard to save Teyla's life in The Ark but wasn't even considering saving like 1000 people..
      It's just the feeling at some people think John can do no wrong.. they see him as the all time nice funny flyboy hero that only flirts with various women but when he does something that can seem horrible, crossing a line,,not being so nice,,he suddenly turns into the bad guy... because now suddenly the TPTB takes this season way darker and John has ended up being the one that might turn the darkest this season..not Teyla..I think they decided not to go to far with it after they found out she was pregnant..I think JM said they had to change some things...so it seems John is the one to go to the darker place... he's becoming more hard.. does impossible decisions... so feel free to hate me for this...*sorry*

Joe for the other part did one hell of a job pulling of this episode... you could clearly see how he felt and how he didn't wanna lose yet another one of his *family* when Rodney said he should be fed upon to save his sister... and I could see the agony in John's eyes when Rodney came to his quarters.. he might not say he is sorry of he has done any wrong..is that hard for me to believe..no sorry it isn't..the guy bottles up everything inside of him..this is yet another thing that might eat away at him... and whole presenting the situation to the guy,,I could see he had trouble with it and fought not to show it... some may have seen it as cold..I saw it as he was struggling not to show just how much he might hate himself at that point...

Feel free to throw things at me..hate me for what I think... in the end it's a TV show..they are characters ,,, so it's hardly something I will lose sleep over...

Looking forward to seeing This Mortal Coil... I've got so many questions since seeing the preview..I can't wait to find out what has been happening out there that the team doesn't know off...
      Blows kisses at NinaM. You have to forgive me. I like angst. I like angry or pissed off John or Ronon. HOTNESS!!!! I also like to debate. Exchanging ideas or trying to get someone to understand your point of view is always cool.

Hi, Camy! Are you feeling better?

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
        Intwestin, CAmy.

BTW, SOMEONE needs to give out the names for Secret Santa!
        Ubi is working on that...she's in charge...basically we have one person that posted that they wanted to join Beya and participate in the Secret Santa but it seems that this person doesn't log on as much and she's already a member but hasn't posted in the Secret Santa yet...so, you should hear very soon who your person is...*wink*
        sigpic

Comment

See the nominees for this years Stargate Music Video Award 2007...
          I wasn't nominated so don't think I post the link because of that *lol* but I saw LoveConquers on there though...so congrats to all nominees... good to see JT managed to have an own category...so they didn't merge it with other or something...

Got this through an email so I'm just putting it up here and it will go on my official link as of tomorrow..and will be back with link when it's time to vote
          http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1awards/2007/
          Awwww...Nina...that's just not fair...I never did get around to doing any nominations to that....dangit! Work and all does have it's ups and downs...so sorry sweetie....you vids should have Soooo been there! I always think..oh, I'll do it tomorrow or someone else will definetely...see, that's just wrong! Now I feel terrible!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            Ubi is working on that...she's in charge...basically we have one person that posted that they wanted to join Beya and participate in the Secret Santa but it seems that this person doesn't log on as much and she's already a member but hasn't posted in the Secret Santa yet...so, you should hear very soon who your person is...*wink*
            *cough* Uh, oops. *whistles* off to my LJ for the second time in two months or so...
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Awwww...Nina...that's just not fair...I never did get around to doing any nominations to that....dangit! Work and all does have it's ups and downs...so sorry sweetie....you vids should have Soooo been there! I always think..oh, I'll do it tomorrow or someone else will definetely...see, that's just wrong! Now I feel terrible!!!!!
              *lol* No worries Camy...I'm hardly mad for not being nominated... I'm happy for all of those that did get nominated... I was just teasing...
              They announced them today..and I think the voting starts 9th December...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm already in the "CALL FOR TEYLA FANS WORKS" for a 12 days of Christmas thing and I think I'm going with 3rd Jan for Griving the Young.

Question, how does one do a "secret Santa" thingy?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  I'm already in the "CALL FOR TEYLA FANS WORKS" for a 12 days of Christmas thing and I think I'm going with 3rd Jan for Griving the Young.

Question, how does one do a "secret Santa" thingy?
                  If you already signed up for the one in Beya...your questions should be answered here: http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/20727.html
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    A space tramp! LOL!
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah... I'm kind of hoping she's not the one he has a 'love interest' with. If it's anyone that's not Teyla, I hope it's someone who's not Larrin either.

She's just the typical... "Hot heroess", ya know? You read some stories about warriors, and they're all leather clad, busty, long curly hair... and while they're fighting/runnig away from trouble, their seventy five inch heels are no bother at all...

If only.
                    LOL @ 75 inch heels.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    *points to self*

I can't WAIT for the rest of this season... just to see all the John angst! Can't wait to read the fics that spawn frim him finding out about Teyla's secret, etc... Phwoar
                    You? An angst junkie? No, never . . .
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                      LOL @ 75 inch heels.

You? An angst junkie? No, never . . .
                      Lol, tis true, tho, ain't it? You saw the boots she had on. They were soooo practical for kicking ass, doncha think? Tut.

Hee hee... wait til you read my new story I started working on, incorporating MC and TMC into John's thoughts... It's not angsty at all
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                        Blows kisses at NinaM. You have to forgive me. I like angst. I like angry or pissed off John or Ronon. HOTNESS!!!! I also like to debate. Exchanging ideas or trying to get someone to understand your point of view is always cool.

Hi, Camy! Are you feeling better?
                        Hi...dee...sorry stepped out for a minute...I have my moments...this morning I had to leave church cause the coughing was not so pretty! LOL

All week I left work early too....I just wasn't myself. And it's very cold here tooo..so, yeah...i'm not quite Camy 100% yet! *grin*

Thanks for asking! Bronchitis will get worse before it gets better!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not to sure where this popped up and just how true it is... I tend to not take every word in reporst to heart...I have to hear him say it... I mean when I've read reports from various of conventions I usually get several of different answers and opinions... so unless I see him say it..and how he says is... I'll take everything as one big maybe and speculation... since from the report that I think you got this from even said there was a large respons for his question about Travelers why in others I've read he didn't get any big respons to it... so everything seems to be different from report to report... I mean I've been to a con,,, listened to 2 of his talks.. and even I can't remember 100% of everything he has said ot his exact words..so until I see anything from him or see it with my own eyes in the show...I don't really beleive everything I read...
                          I've seen this in a couple of places now. Two places to be exact. One a link that I posted here from another thread and that lead to the source and now this one. I think you are right that it all depends on just how much things develop and I think this season, at least I hope, will at least give us a hint as to where the writers intend to go. One thing is for sure and in this particular situation I like that the writers don't always listen to the actors...It's been known that they do disagree with Joe *sometimes* and I hope and pray this one is one of them.....*grin*

*prays out loud*

I just don't see how they can make these two work without bringing in Larrin as a recurring character....I mean what is John going to do, take little mini vacations on the ship with her to have her rendevous or will she come and have some vacation time with him...so unless they make her recurring that she somehow becomes an active part of their allies and part of Atlantis, how can it work? AH, I"m not going to worry about this but I hate it that he keeps mentioning her moreso than any other actress that has played his love interest...besides Teyla of course! *grin*
                          sigpic

Comment

I've seen this in a couple of places now. Two places to be exact. One a link that I posted here from another thread and that lead to the source and now this one. I think you are right that it all depends on just how much things develop and I think this season, at least I hope, will at least give us a hint as to where the writers intend to go. One thing is for sure and in this particular situation I like that the writers don't always listen to the actors...It's been known that they do disagree with Joe *sometimes* and I hope and pray this one is one of them.....*grin*

*prays out loud*

I just don't see how they can make these two work without bringing in Larrin as a recurring character....I mean what is John going to do, take little mini vacations on the ship with her to have her rendevous or will she come and have some vacation time with him...so unless they make her recurring that she somehow becomes an active part of their allies and part of Atlantis, how can it work? AH, I"m not going to worry about this but I hate it that he keeps mentioning her moreso than any other actress that has played his love interest...besides Teyla of course! *grin*
                            Oh God... don't say these things out loud!! TPTB might take up your ideas!!
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Woohoo! Merry Christmas to ME!!

Spoiler:
                              I am so glad I am such a geek! I received a weird e-mail from a major online company saying that my account had some suspicious activity on it. And to clink on the link provided to straightened out! I love all you and thata we are geeks! You know how specific we are when it comes to details ! I went straight to the company and had them call me! Considering that they do not post a phone number for you to call and only really want you to do everything online! I got to actually speak to a person! Can you believe it during the Holiday Season! It was Great and the rep was not annoyed and was very patient! Bless her heart! Someone was trying to Pfish (spell) my personal info for indentity theft!! Thank you SGA for leading to geekdom!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Woohoo! Merry Christmas to ME!!

Spoiler:
                                I am so glad I am such a geek! I received a weird e-mail from a major online company saying that my account had some suspicious activity on it. And to clink on the link provided to straightened out! I love all you and thata we are geeks! You know how specific we are when it comes to details ! I went straight to the company and had them call me! Considering that they do not post a phone number for you to call and only really want you to do everything online! I got to actually speak to a person! Can you believe it during the Holiday Season! It was Great and the rep was not annoyed and was very patient! Bless her heart! Someone was trying to Pfish (spell) my personal info for indentity theft!! Thank you SGA for leading to geekdom!!
                                Thank Bast I "don't exeisit" on the internet, I looked me up, and guess what, NOTHING, not even a wiki entery about me, though I looked up my dad and mom and older sister and older brother and younger sister, only my dad and older brother have a few things about then online... one of them being that Todd is currently homeless and is starving.... also....
                                Spoiler:
                                has anyone seen the Gateworld front page? TMC is on the news thing and I'm thinking we get... a DOUBLE DOSE of JT in this epsiode, being that there are Repli versions of EVERYBODY... meaning POSSIBLE JT moments... or make that possible double JT moments (gives a very new meaning of double dating does it not?).

What do you guys think?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X