John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Ok let me ask something. I know weve talked about it to death so ignore this if your tired of the speculation...Do you think its impossible that

Spoiler:
    Teyla could make a mistake and sleep with some other guy? Maybe she gets drunk while hanging out on her planet with her people or maybe she sees Shep flirting with someone else and decides she needs to move on?

And then she regrets it when Shep reveals his feelings for her but its too late and shes pregnant and therefore its complicated?? I dont know what im saying I'm just talking smack dont mind me....

I'm just trying to come up with something that could be labeled "complicated" in regards to this latest interview which is probably false anyways

I don't think so...

Spoiler:
    I still don't think that there is going to be some random other guy.... I really can't see Teyla just suddenly announcing that she has been seeing someone else and opps I'm pregnant. She has a crush of John and Teyla doesn't strike me as someone who would go with someone else, or see someone else secretly while she has feelings for John. So I havn't given up the idea of Doppelganger John or a possible experimentation. If there is a love interest then it's really being kept under wrapps but again I still don't think that the love interest will be the father of the baby. Maybe someone has an interest in Teyla or the love interest could turn out to be John.
    sigpic

Comment

Ok I found a guy who is/was in both SGA and 300 but the everything is a little off and stuff I dont know - maybe they re-hired him check it out:http://imdb.com/name/nm1150775/maindetails

I'VE GOT IT!!!
      Spoiler:
      during doppelganger when he invades her dream somehow the memory of the Taliban guard from Afghanistan is brought to life through the power of the evil crystal entity and has his wicked way with Teyla...
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Ok let me ask something. I know weve talked about it to death so ignore this if your tired of the speculation...Do you think its impossible that

Spoiler:
        Teyla could make a mistake and sleep with some other guy? Maybe she gets drunk while hanging out on her planet with her people or maybe she sees Shep flirting with someone else and decides she needs to move on?

And then she regrets it when Shep reveals his feelings for her but its too late and shes pregnant and therefore its complicated?? I dont know what im saying I'm just talking smack dont mind me....

I'm just trying to come up with something that could be labeled "complicated" in regards to this latest interview which is probably false anyways
        Could be...Maybe it's just

Spoiler:
        "complicated" because she doesn't think Shep will make his move. We already know from "sunday" that she isn't going to make the first move. So, she goes home...her old buddy makes the move and all the sudden she remembers, she LOVED him her whole life!

Then, she is about to get married and then Shep confesses his feelings! She waits to tell him that she's pregnant, but when she does, he's jealous! How dare she move on?

Teyla's torn! She didn't think that Shep would ever confess his feelings! But before she can figure out what to do with her love life, her people, including New Guy are gone! The angst! The horrible angst!!!

Then Shep's dad dies! With angst in both galaxies, he has no one else to turn to except his ex-wife. Regretting the life that could-have-been, they talk. She makes him feel better, telling him he's a good man! He's secure now!

He goes back to Atlantis to claim his woman! She's over her Athosian boyfriend and they live happily ever after.

The End.

Oh yeah, somewhere in there Rodney sees the horrible effects of not confessing your love at the right time. Panicking, he proposes to Katie.

This clip of sarcasm was brought to you by TMS (Too Many Spoilers). LOL, I knew there was a reason I stayed away from them...
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          I'VE GOT IT!!!
          Spoiler:
          during doppelganger when he invades her dream somehow the memory of the Taliban guard from Afghanistan is brought to life through the power of the evil crystal entity and has his wicked way with Teyla...
          LLOL Mock me why dont ya? haha I was jus trying to come up with something!!!!

Ok, Ok, I don't think its gonna be another guy either, but I want to prepare myself in the extreme off chance that it is!!!

OMG YC hahahah You guys are cracking me up - Did yall take some drugs today hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
            Is there a chance the interview could be faked??
            I wouldn't know, but wouldn't they get in trouble for doing something like that?

Spoiler:

I know this in all mind boggling.
            Spoiler:
            Maybe you can ask JM who the character is played by and omit anything about the father bit. Maybe JM won't know how we're talking about and answer that way. LOL Unless someone else asks him and mentions what RL said, then he might not answer.

Comment

Let's take Doppleganger as an example...

Spoiler:
              I mean as I said I feel like it's pretty much given when it comes to DG since we have seen several small scene parts in promos...

Sure it has been a huge speculation that John would be fighting his evil self...but no one have known for sure... the first pics that came out with him fighting someone.. was a screenshot with another actor...now with promo clips and recent pics we see it's good Shep against eveil Shep... so right there...*boom* it's been a proven fact...and I'm guessing this is towards the ending of the episode...so with something as big as this...why reveal that...a thing I felt would have been better kept under wraps and then come forward when it aird...

Now for a boring normal guy from her childhood to pop up and we are being told he is the father...and all this has been mumbled around on...no straight answer...saying little of this there and then little over there,,,to get everyone so dizzy no one knows what to belive... and that is supposed then to keep me at the edge of my seat... yeah right...wrong...it will make me only roll my eyes...and count up just so many different things in the show that is way more intresting that could have kept a secret...

Besides the whole talk about sure we can do romance,,no problem with it as long as it's a slow progression...yeah well guess what...a new guy we have never heard of and never seen...for us to believe all that crap...well guess what...that's no slow progression,,,that dropping a nuclear bomb... and suddenly it there...ala Rodney/Katie... and if I haven't been able to believe truly in that relationship then they can forget of me believing in a relationship with Teyla and unknown someone... rant over...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                I don't think so...

Spoiler:
                I still don't think that there is going to be some random other guy.... I really can't see Teyla just suddenly announcing that she has been seeing someone else and opps I'm pregnant. She has a crush of John and Teyla doesn't strike me as someone who would go with someone else, or see someone else secretly while she has feelings for John. So I havn't given up the idea of Doppelganger John or a possible experimentation. If there is a love interest then it's really being kept under wrapps but again I still don't think that the love interest will be the father of the baby. Maybe someone has an interest in Teyla or the love interest could turn out to be John.
                Before I forget...AGAIN. Nice sig.
                I'm loving all of your ideas and thought.
                It's hard to say.
                Spoiler:
                OK. The worst case scenerio is that RL is telling the truth and it is a normal pregnancy and that it isn't John.
                Another way it can be complicated is that Teyla gets with this guy, thinking he's someone she cared for in the past, but is actually an enemy and they don't find out until it's too late.
                And of course he's gonna have to die. LOL. I had to throw that one in. LOL

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                I'VE GOT IT!!!
                Spoiler:
                LOL. Funny

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Spoiler:
                "complicated" because she doesn't think Shep will make his move. We already know from "sunday" that she isn't going to make the first move. So, she goes home...her old buddy makes the move and all the sudden she remembers, she LOVED him her whole life!

Then, she is about to get married and then Shep confesses his feelings! She waits to tell him that she's pregnant, but when she does, he's jealous! How dare she move on?

Teyla's torn! She didn't think that Shep would ever confess his feelings! But before she can figure out what to do with her love life, her people, including New Guy are gone! The angst! The horrible angst!!!

Then Shep's dad dies! With angst in both galaxies, he has no one else to turn to except his ex-wife. Regretting the life that could-have-been, they talk. She makes him feel better, telling him he's a good man! He's secure now!

He goes back to Atlantis to claim his woman! She's over her Athosian boyfriend and they live happily ever after.

The End.

Oh yeah, somewhere in there Rodney sees the horrible effects of not confessing your love at the right time. Panicking, he proposes to Katie.

This clip of sarcasm was brought to you by TMS (Too Many Spoilers). LOL, I knew there was a reason I stayed away from them...
                ROFL!!!! That was funny Jess.

Comment

OK you guys lost me.... again, did we get back to the whole pregnacy again? I thought we buried that three times over

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I think

Spoiler:
                    complicated may indicate Doppelganger John.... because she can't just come out and tell John she is pregnant.. can she!. Um John remember that night your crazy doppelganger came to my room, um well .. there is something I didn't tell you...
                    but why would it be complicated if it's just some old flame... wouldnt she be happy she is going to have a bambino with her childhood flame...why keep it a secret... and if it's some experimentation... "complicated", wouldn't really cover it .... and again why would she keep it a secret... but if it's DP Johns's well that would be VERY complicated!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Spoiler:

The End.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Completely plausible, I think.

LLOL Mock me why dont ya? haha I was jus trying to come up with something!!!!

Ok, Ok, I don't think its gonna be another guy either, but I want to prepare myself in the extreme off chance that it is!!!

OMG YC hahahah You guys are cracking me up - Did yall take some drugs today hahahaha
                      Mock? I would never do such a thing...

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Let's take Doppleganger as an example...

Spoiler:
                      I mean as I said I feel like it's pretty much given when it comes to DG since we have seen several small scene parts in promos...

Sure it has been a huge speculation that John would be fighting his evil self...but no one have known for sure... the first pics that came out with him fighting someone.. was a screenshot with another actor...now with promo clips and recent pics we see it's good Shep against eveil Shep... so right there...*boom* it's been a proven fact...and I'm guessing this is towards the ending of the episode...so with something as big as this...why reveal that...a thing I felt would have been better kept under wraps and then come forward when it aird...

Now for a boring normal guy from her childhood to pop up and we are being told he is the father...and all this has been mumbled around on...no straight answer...saying little of this there and then little over there,,,to get everyone so dizzy no one knows what to belive... and that is supposed then to keep me at the edge of my seat... yeah right...wrong...it will make me only roll my eyes...and count up just so many different things in the show that is way more intresting that could have kept a secret...

Besides the whole talk about sure we can do romance,,no problem with it as long as it's a slow progression...yeah well guess what...a new guy we have never heard of and never seen...for us to believe all that crap...well guess what...that's no slow progression,,,that dropping a nuclear bomb... and suddenly it there...ala Rodney/Katie... and if I haven't been able to believe truly in that relationship then they can forget of me believing in a relationship with Teyla and unknown someone... rant over...
                      I know what you mean about
                      Spoiler:
                      which things they reveal and which they don't - sometimes I am left thinking that something would have been so much better as a surprise. But I guess that's the heady world of publicity for you...

I also agree with the hypocritical nature of having a sudden 'man from Teyla's past' as the father... but I can't say I agree about Rodney and Katie. We've seen their relationship from when it began, and I'm sure they'll have more airtime together before Quarantine.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think

Spoiler:
                        complicated may indicate Doppelganger John.... because she can't just come out and tell John she is pregnant.. can she!. Um John remember that night your crazy doppelganger came to my room, um well .. there is something I didn't tell you...
                        but why would it be complicated if it's just some old flame... wouldnt she be happy she is going to have a bambino with her childhood flame...why keep it a secret... and if it's some experimentation... "complicated", wouldn't really cover it .... and again why would she keep it a secret... but if it's DP Johns's well that would be VERY complicated!!
                        Completely agree.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think

Spoiler:
                          Dude,
                          Spoiler:
                          DG Shep is still suspect numero uno as far as I'm concernced, it has all the qualities in it where it can progress the Real Shep and Teyla's relationship but also bring it to a very awkward halt. It could bring forth many revelations and hidden emotions and yet lead to coldness and pain. Its my favorite scenario for the pregnancy, hell I even wrote it out before. I just hope this is what actually transpires because if it is another guy, the Shep/Teyla relationship will either explode on screen or take even LONGER to progress

Comment

I think

Spoiler:
                            Yup. It's that word - complicated. It's a verys strange and specific way of putting it.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            OK you guys lost me.... again, did we get back to the whole pregnacy again? I thought we buried that three times over
                            Check out the new RL interview posted earlier.
                            Last edited by ruby_caspar; 27 September 2007, 08:12 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dude,
                              Spoiler:
                              DG Shep is still suspect numero uno as far as I'm concernced, it has all the qualities in it where it can progress the Real Shep and Teyla's relationship but also bring it to a very awkward halt. It could bring forth many revelations and hidden emotions and yet lead to coldness and pain. Its my favorite scenario for the pregnancy, hell I even wrote it out before. I just hope this is what actually transpires because if it is another guy, the Shep/Teyla relationship will either explode on screen or take even LONGER to progress
                              Yeah it's my fave as well. Except for the Taliban guard, obviously.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think

Spoiler:
                                Yup....
                                Spoiler:
                                If anything that is complicated...I mean how does she even start to explain that one to him...

Let's say something happens while the Evil Shep is roaming around on Atlantis... and John found out about it...and he feels like crap about it... for all things he finds out it truly seems Teyla feels the same way he does...now he would be so hard on himself for not telling her doing something sooner,,, but also that he might feel guilty about it happening since he feels it's his fault because it might never happened if he had said something,,and she would then maybe have been able to tell the difference... since they have bonded way more then anyone else..I do think she would have been able to tell the difference or alteast that something isn't right if John would have made a move before and she knew what it felt like... what if it also in a sense makes him jealous...even if the entity had his face,,,it wasn't really him...

Now what if Teyla sense those vibes from John and when she then finds out she is pregnant..you can tell it's so complicated... because if he can't get over the fact of something happening,,how would he then react knowing it became a step further... so yeah darn that scenario would make the pregnancy so complicated... other then DG Shep...I can't really see a complicated thing... not if it's normal,,with a normal guy... that's not complicated...it's boring and when have I've seen a norman pregnancy in a scifi show lately.... uhm can't even think of one,,atleast of the ones I've seen
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X