John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Hmm, no one seems to have posted this yet. Here's the list of winners for the JT SGA awards...

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...67.html#cutid1
    Congrats to the winners! I'm playing catch up right now so pardon me for being late.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Hey...I'm all about the DO-NUTS

But I do spell it theatre...
      Darn right!!
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Ok lol Well thats how Dunkin Donuts spells it lol You two wiseguys.....
        huh what,me...who said that!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Thought I would share this you too! I just changed the example of course. I figured if any newbies ever wondered what this is...Here's a link and definition.

Only Elf would find a geeky yet plausible link to back terms up...

you guys crack me up!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Darn right!!
          And grey instead of gray. Maybe I'm more British (or do you guys use the word English?) than I thought...
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            I think you might talking about MUNCHKIN's. They are do-nut holes. The center that is cut out to put the hole in them and them cooked up! I love them!

Hey MRS B- Got any chocolate glazed do-nuts or munchkins? Throw 'em my way!
            And here's me thinking Munchkins were the inhabitants of Munchkinland in Oz...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Oh yeah,i didn't notice how she spelled doughnuts!

Doughnuts are quite popular here but we don't dunk them in anything,we eat them the way they are!
              I don't dunk my doughnut either. Yuck!! My opinion.

Comment

And grey instead of gray. Maybe I'm more British (or do you guys use the word English?) than I thought...
                Well I'd say English when referring to the language, and British when referring to the culture. Unless, of course, I'm talking about something that's quite clearly a regional thing. Like haggis. Yeuch! Linda!
                sigpic

Comment

Now see that's a fic right there. The Atlantis team has to go to the land of Munchkins. Rodney thinks he'll have a never ending supply of donuts; John thinks the planet will be full of little people. but what they don't know is that in the Pegasus Galaxy, Munchkin is the name of a giant man-eating plant.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    LOL I only got me and MrB tropical fruit smoothies. They're SO good

Ruby - I think you mean MUNCHKINS
                    I've never tried them. Are they really sweet?

Comment

If your talking about the language i say English (or broken Scottish i sometimes talk),if you're talking about what you refer to,like where your from i say Scottish!

I love sugar DOUGHNUTS and Jam DOUGHNUTS!
                      sigpic

Comment

Now see that's a fic right there. The Atlantis team has to go to the land of Munchkins. Rodney thinks he'll have a never ending supply of donuts; John thinks the planet will be full of little people. but what they don't know is that in the Pegasus Galaxy, Munchkin is the name of a giant man-eating plant.
                        LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh please write it!! Please!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            If your talking about the language i say English (or broken Scottish i sometimes talk),if you're talking about what you refer to,like where your from i say Scottish!

I love sugar DOUGHNUTS and Jam DOUGHNUTS!
                            True, if someone asks me where I'm from I'd say England. Or Inger-land, if there's a football match on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              I've never tried them. Are they really sweet?
                              Dude theyre awesome, like pina colada's only thicker. The large is like 5 bucks though cuz its really like a yogurt snack.

Comment

Well I'd say English when referring to the language, and British when referring to the culture. Unless, of course, I'm talking about something that's quite clearly a regional thing. Like haggis. Yeuch! Linda!
                                Believe it or not i actually don't like haggis....Do you know how they catch Haggis?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X