X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another promo .... season 4 spoilers

YouTube

Spoiler:
    Looks like Shep is really gonna get whumped in Doppelganger... Travellers looks like a cheesy attempt at Mr/Mrs Smith... gah!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      ROFLMAO!!!!

Completely plausible, I think.

Mock? I would never do such a thing...

I know what you mean about
      Spoiler:
      which things they reveal and which they don't - sometimes I am left thinking that something would have been so much better as a surprise. But I guess that's the heady world of publicity for you...

I also agree with the hypocritical nature of having a sudden 'man from Teyla's past' as the father... but I can't say I agree about Rodney and Katie. We've seen their relationship from when it began, and I'm sure they'll have more airtime together before Quarantine.
      Oh I don't know...
      Spoiler:
      I just felt boom Katie was there and dating Rodney... it's like one day she isn't there,,,he's never mentioned about meeting anyone..and then in another episode..he is blabbering about her,,, feeling nervous like a schoolboy... and dating... I'm wondering if these people know what slow progression is about... slow progression for me isn't like boom episode 9 there is a woman,,never heard of before,,never seen before,,and oh yeah she is dating Rodney... would have made me belive it way more if she had been atleast seen before..and even seen her interact with Rodney..or her bumping into him somewhere... the road doesn't have to be shown even... but for someone not even mentioning anything and I'm then to believe it's been there for sometime..that's my problem... and if that's what's going to happen to Teyla with some unknow guy then I doom it to hell before it even starts... *lol*
      Or then again maybe I'm just spoiled with my canon couple over at CSI New York... progression for 2 seasons before they became a couple...it wasn't just there ......
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Oh I don't know...
        Spoiler:
        I just felt boom Katie was there and dating Rodney... it's like one day she isn't there,,,he's never mentioned about meeting anyone..and then in another episode..he is blabbering about her,,, feeling nervous like a schoolboy... and dating... I'm wondering if these people know what slow progression is about... slow progression for me isn't like boom episode 9 there is a woman,,never heard of before,,never seen before,,and oh yeah she is dating Rodney... would have made me belive it way more if she had been atleast seen before..and even seen her interact with Rodney..or her bumping into him somewhere... the road doesn't have to be shown even... but for someone not even mentioning anything and I'm then to believe it's been there for sometime..that's my problem... and if that's what's going to happen to Teyla with some unknow guy then I doom it to hell before it even starts... *lol*
        Or then again maybe I'm just spoiled with my canon couple over at CSI New York... progression for 2 seasons before they became a couple...it wasn't just there ......
        Spoiler:
        The thing is they weren't dating - they had just arranged to have a first date. It was the beginning of the dating.

What I think is wrong about it is the fact you didn't see her again until Sunday - and then you found out they were still together - that to me was strange and a mistake. But I don't feel that the fact it was sudden was a bad thing. There isn't always a huge build-up to a first date... and I think most of the reason Rodney became so nervous about it was simply because of Cadman being in his body. It was her that brought it up on the planet in the first place.
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Slightly OT

Spoiler:
          Has Rachel Luttrell had the baby yet?
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Blue - That vid was AWESOME!!! Thanks for the link!!

Ruby - I dont think so dude

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Another promo .... season 4 spoilers

YouTube

Spoiler:
              Looks like Shep is really gonna get whumped in Doppelganger... Travellers looks like a cheesy attempt at Mr/Mrs Smith... gah!!
              LOL There's a brief clip with Shep walking with Teyla, they're both decked in black and smiling. I wonder what episode that's from?

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                LOL There's a brief clip with Shep walking with Teyla, they're both decked in black and smiling. I wonder what episode that's from?
                I noticed that ... don't know what ep it's from but don't they look so cute walking together like that..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  I noticed that ... don't know what ep it's from but don't they look so cute walking together like that..
                  There was a bunch of clips I'd never seen. Wish I knew where they got them all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    Slightly OT

Spoiler:
                    Has Rachel Luttrell had the baby yet?
                    not OT at all, and as far as I know not until another two weeks (first week of Oct far as I know) UNLESS she has the baby in the next day or so she COULD be in the Finale but we never know, the fact that she had been filming up to two weeks ago without any problems is amazing

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Comments from articles with Rachel located at the following sites: http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/...63&sectionId=2
                      &
                      http://www.annecarlini.com/ex_interviews.php?id=816

Spoiler:
                      Rachel says: (hints on the father to be)
                      We haven’t met him yet……
                      He’s a part of her childhood…how she was raised….reflective of her principles and how she grew up……
                      His name is Kanan…..
                      He plays a rather pivotal role in the movie ‘300’…….

On another article she mentions
                      The pregnancy wasn’t divine conception, so there is someone……..
                      He’s new to the audience………
                      He’s very important to Teyla…….her history….and her connection to her people…..

My Theory:
                      The Repilcators did it!!! Okay, here how……
                      In ‘Lifeline’ Sheppard’s team go to the Repilcator’s home world to steal a ZPM. During the mission, Teyla is separated from the team and encounters Kanan. Maybe the Replicators recreated him from info probed from Teyla’s mind. He’s used as a distraction and some type of physical contact with him impregnates Teyla (similar to Weir being infected). Maybe the Replicators really want Teyla (they know how important she is to John), but settle for Weir instead.

This would explain the freakish ‘under the skin’ scene with Teyla on the table. It would also explain why Teyla wouldn’t realize when or how she became pregnant and her hesitation about discussing it with others. It would also make things very complicated.

As for Kanan, the stress of his importance to Teyla, her people and her history makes me believe he is more significant than just an old flame. And even though Rachel does mention that the pregnancy isn’t divine, that still leaves a lot of possibilities in the world of SciFi.

Besides, I can't think of any other episode when they would have time to throw in a second storyline before 'Missing'.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                        Comments from articles with Rachel located at the following sites: http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/...63&sectionId=2
                        &

Spoiler:
                        We haven’t met him yet……
                        He’s a part of her childhood…how she was raised….reflective of her principles and how she grew up……
                        His name is Kanan…..

My Theory:
                        In ‘Lifeline’ Sheppard’s team go to the Repilcator’s home world to steal a ZPM. During the mission, Teyla is separated from the team and encounters Kanan. Maybe the Replicators recreated him from info probed from Teyla’s mind. He’s used as a distraction and some type of physical contact with him impregnates Teyla (similar to Weir being infected). Maybe the Replicators really want Teyla (they know how important she is to John), but settle for Weir instead.

This would explain the freakish ‘under the skin’ scene with Teyla on the table. It would also explain why Teyla wouldn’t realize when or how she became pregnant and her hesitation about discussing it with others. It would also make things very complicated.

As for Kanan, the stress of his importance to Teyla, her people and her history makes me believe he is more significant than just an old flame. And even though Rachel does mention that the pregnancy isn’t divine, that still leaves a lot of possibilities in the world of SciFi.

Besides, I can't think of any other episode when they would have time to throw in a second storyline before 'Missing'.
                        Spoiler:
                        I agree, I even mentioned that the Replicators did it, only thing is, some people said it would take on a BSG style veiw, only why the heck are we talking about this agian? can we lwet it rest and see what happens? we have so many ideas out there already! I remember reading somewhere in this thread that Rachel JM and whomever else in voloved like to use word games to turn our minds around about this.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

&

Spoiler:
                          We haven’t met him yet……
                          His name is Kanan…..

My Theory:

Hey that's not a bad theory...
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            Saw that...no idea which epi that is from...but darn he is grinning there... did she say something funny...or are they up to something
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree, I even mentioned that the Replicators did it, only thing is, some people said it would take on a BSG style veiw, only why the heck are we talking about this agian? can we lwet it rest and see what happens? we have so many ideas out there already! I remember reading somewhere in this thread that Rachel JM and whomever else in voloved like to use word games to turn our minds around about this.
                              Sorry, if you guys have discussed this before, but I wasn't around then. Of course, anytime we get new tidbits about the idenity of the baby's father it will generate new discussion on the topic. Besides, the thread is a bit slow and there seems to be nothing else to do but wait. So, speculate away!!!!

Comment

Sorry, if you guys have discussed this before, but I wasn't around then. Of course, anytime we get new tidbits about the idenity of the baby's father it will generate new discussion on the topic. Besides, the thread is a bit slow and there seems to be nothing else to do but wait. So, speculate away!!!!
                                No no, you're fine! We were talking about it this morning!
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X