John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    WOW!!! WP I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG!!! Awesome.
    Camy put up a bunch of stuff in the galleria, I stole it.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Alright, now I've really gotta go! See you later!
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

CONGRATS ELF ON YOUR 44OO POSTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          OOOOps I forgot! brb!
          Thanks Sweetie! THEY LOOK AWESOME!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Here's a little present for Steph! Happy birthday!!!

Enjoy your cake because Rodney can't!
            LOL! she's gonna love it! I'll have her drop by since she doesn't come that often so that she can see them or else you guys will just keep going down the thread! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

I snurch a wallie! They absolutely fab!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Camy put up a bunch of stuff in the galleria, I stole it.
                LOL...no, you didn't steal..that's why I make things....so you guys can use it! since Donna posted the Wallie, I"ve been dying to do something but I just haven't had the time...I still don't...I should be sleeping by now! LOL

I"m so glad you like it!

Elff, I"m excited about S4 as well, but in reality, I"m a bit nervous about all these spoilers and what it will mean for JT and my favorite character, Teyla!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! I got it. I still love the sigs you guys gave me though! It's just I change my desktop wallpaper like three times a month, I'm surprised I could keep the same picture in my sig so long.
                  LOL. Don't worry hun. I'd change it for that too.
                  I've changed mine too. I hated to give up anything that I got from others, but they understand too.

Comment

I snurch a wallie! They absolutely fab!
                    You mean one of my wallies? I'm so glad you guys like them...this one was another one that I wasn't sure about...have you guys seen that the actual original cap is really...I don't know...whoever edited that wall really did a number on their faces...they almost don't look like themselves.....

LOL

Alright, I"m off to see the goodies in the Galleria...I may not have time to see all of them!

Have I miss anything or any real juicy spoilers for S4?
                    sigpic

Comment

Questiion!

How the heck can Teyla hide anything from the team?! that interview is OLD NEWS already, hweck that was in Stargate Magazine #15! that is how old it is, way back in April/May is when that was told.

if the love interst is NOT John, i'm...... not sure what I'm gonna do when I get S4 on DVD

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Alright, now I've really gotta go! See you later!
                        Goodnight WP.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                        CONGRATS ELF ON YOUR 44OO POSTS!

Hey Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          LOL...no, you didn't steal..that's why I make things....so you guys can use it! since Donna posted the Wallie, I"ve been dying to do something but I just haven't had the time...I still don't...I should be sleeping by now! LOL

I"m so glad you like it!

Elff, I"m excited about S4 as well, but in reality, I"m a bit nervous about all these spoilers and what it will mean for JT and my favorite character, Teyla!
                          Oh I have the anxieties! But, I just want to start already...Paitence is not a really big virtue of mine when it comes to SGA!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Questiion!

How the heck can Teyla hide anything from the team?! that interview is OLD NEWS already, hweck that was in Stargate Magazine #15! that is how old it is, way back in April/May is when that was told.

if the love interst is NOT John, i'm...... not sure what I'm gonna do when I get S4 on DVD
                            I hope things changed since then...did you guys read Jm's blog for today?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh I have the anxieties! But, I just want to start already...Paitence is not a really big virtue of mine when it comes to SGA!!
                              I'm with you hon...you better have that hotline number up again....for John and Teyla cause I have a feeling I"m going to need a lot of intervention and support this season! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                You mean one of my wallies? I'm so glad you guys like them...this one was another one that I wasn't sure about...have you guys seen that the actual original cap is really...I don't know...whoever edited that wall really did a number on their faces...they almost don't look like themselves.....

LOL

Alright, I"m off to see the goodies in the Galleria...I may not have time to see all of them!

Have I miss anything or any real juicy spoilers for S4?
                                Yes. I have seen the original cap. The enlarged one looks way better! I am just hoping that SGA get like 3.0 rating for season premiere!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X