Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Yup!
    That's so weird. How big does it allow? I can still shrink it.

Goodnight Elf.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      LOL. Will these help for now.

Congrats on 2200 posts!!!

Steve: hey Bob, look! It's Ma
      Bob: I wondered where she'd gone off to.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I posted a couple of MPs...one I think Elf will like
        You know it BABY!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          You know it BABY!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one!
          Tee hee, I thought you might...
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

That's so weird. How big does it allow? I can still shrink it.
            700 by 180 pixels or 53.7kb

Comment

700 by 180 pixels or 53.7kb
              OK. Hun the last one was 600x 200.

This one is 600x180. Good luck.

Comment

OK. Hun the last one was 600x 200.

This one is 600x180. Good luck.

Thanks again. After this I am going to bed.

Comment

hey guys, Winged and I are writing a bit of a story together, it is called, Of Soldiers and Sentient Cats, and so far it seems darned funny.....

Spoiler:
                  In the darkened corridors of Atlantis, Lieutenant Alexandra Hayward was returning to her quarters after pulling two shifts of guard duty in the gateroom. It was very late, and most of the expedition was asleep. Suddenly her radio squawked to life in her ear. "Meo-rowr!" The piercing screech of an angry cat came over the airwaves, causing her her to cringe. Where did that come from? She had no time to wonder, because the shriek was quickly followed by the harried voice of Colonel John
                  Sheppard.

"This is Sheppard, I'm in my quarters and I need backup! We're under attack--" he was cut off, and the muted sound of scuffling was heard, punctuated by sharp "Ow!'s” and was that a cat hissing?

Sheppard's quarters were very close to Lt. Hayward's, in fact she lived only a few doors down. Grabbing her sidearm, she ran the short distance to his quarters and tried to open his door with her mind. It swished open. Good, he must have unlocked it when trouble arrived. Raising her pistol, she cautiously advanced into the room. Something large and furry streaked past her, nearly knocking her off her feet. Instinctively, she fired a few shots at the blur, but it was no use. Whatever it was, it had disappeared. Shaking her head, she turned to re-enter the room and found Col. Sheppard standing right next to her. Her eyes widened.

"Sir, are you alright?" she asked. Sheppard looked like a mess. His black long-sleeve shirt was ripped in multiple places, and the scratches underneath were bleeding slightly. His normally messy hair was a nightmare, and a large purplish-black bruise was starting to appear along his cheekbone.

"Yes Lieutenant, I'm fine," came the somewhat testy response. Hayman didn't look convinced, but said nothing. It was a commanding officer's right to be stupid, and if he felt like getting his wounds infected she wasn't going to open her mouth. Goodness knows what might come out of it, last time she'd spoken her mind she came dang near insubordination.

"What was that thing, sir?" she asked. Sheppard gave her a queer glance.

"You don't know?" he asked. Now it was Hayward's turn to look confused.

"No sir, whatever it was it was moving way too fast for me to see it," she said. He was still giving her that weird look.

"Then I don't really think I should tell you," he said slowly. Hayward shifted her weight and was about to ask why, but Sheppard cut her off with a wave of his hand. "Ignorance is bliss, Lieutenant" he said. "Besides, if you stick around here long enough, you'll find out on your own eventually. Granted, that's not likely given how long a stint most people serve here."

"I may find out then, sir," Hayward replied. "I'm here for the long haul. I've been reassigned to this mission until further notice.” Sheppard smiled.

"Then we'll be seeing you around,” he said. “what's your name Lieutenant?"

"Hayward. Alexandra Hayward. But I prefer Alex," she said, sticking out her hand. Sheppard shook it. Just then a baby cried out from the
                  darkened room behind him, and he turned his head.

"John," a woman's voice called from within. "Telianna's hungry."

"Coming, Teyla," the colonel said. He turned back to the young lieutenant.

"Well Hayward, I'll be seeing you. It's late, and I need to get back to my family." Sheppard said, and muttered something under his breath about a "cat" and "hurt Teyla again" and "throw it off the control tower"

"What was that sir?"

"Nothing, nothing," the colonel said. "good night, lieutenant." he stepped back into his room and the door swished shut. Alex stood outside the door a minute, then continued her walk back to her own room. Well, Atlantis was an interesting place, all right. It just may be a bit difficult to get any sleep

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks again. After this I am going to bed.
                    If you need help, I'll stay for a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      hey guys, Winged and I are writing a bit of a story together, it is called, Of Soldiers and Sentient Cats, and so far it seems darned funny.....

Spoiler:
                      In the darkened corridors of Atlantis, Lieutenant Alexandra Hayward was returning to her quarters after pulling two shifts of guard duty in the gateroom. It was very late, and most of the expedition was asleep. Suddenly her radio squawked to life in her ear. "Meo-rowr!" The piercing screech of an angry cat came over the airwaves, causing her her to cringe. Where did that come from? She had no time to wonder, because the shriek was quickly followed by the harried voice of Colonel John
                      Sheppard.

"This is Sheppard, I'm in my quarters and I need backup! We're under attack--" he was cut off, and the muted sound of scuffling was heard, punctuated by sharp "Ow!'s” and was that a cat hissing?

Sheppard's quarters were very close to Lt. Hayward's, in fact she lived only a few doors down. Grabbing her sidearm, she ran the short distance to his quarters and tried to open his door with her mind. It swished open. Good, he must have unlocked it when trouble arrived. Raising her pistol, she cautiously advanced into the room. Something large and furry streaked past her, nearly knocking her off her feet. Instinctively, she fired a few shots at the blur, but it was no use. Whatever it was, it had disappeared. Shaking her head, she turned to re-enter the room and found Col. Sheppard standing right next to her. Her eyes widened.

"Sir, are you alright?" she asked. Sheppard looked like a mess. His black long-sleeve shirt was ripped in multiple places, and the scratches underneath were bleeding slightly. His normally messy hair was a nightmare, and a large purplish-black bruise was starting to appear along his cheekbone.

"Yes Lieutenant, I'm fine," came the somewhat testy response. Hayman didn't look convinced, but said nothing. It was a commanding officer's right to be stupid, and if he felt like getting his wounds infected she wasn't going to open her mouth. Goodness knows what might come out of it, last time she'd spoken her mind she came dang near insubordination.

"What was that thing, sir?" she asked. Sheppard gave her a queer glance.

"You don't know?" he asked. Now it was Hayward's turn to look confused.

"No sir, whatever it was it was moving way too fast for me to see it," she said. He was still giving her that weird look.

"Then I don't really think I should tell you," he said slowly. Hayward shifted her weight and was about to ask why, but Sheppard cut her off with a wave of his hand. "Ignorance is bliss, Lieutenant" he said. "Besides, if you stick around here long enough, you'll find out on your own eventually. Granted, that's not likely given how long a stint most people serve here."

"I may find out then, sir," Hayward replied. "I'm here for the long haul. I've been reassigned to this mission until further notice.” Sheppard smiled.

"Then we'll be seeing you around,” he said. “what's your name Lieutenant?"

"Hayward. Alexandra Hayward. But I prefer Alex," she said, sticking out her hand. Sheppard shook it. Just then a baby cried out from the
                      darkened room behind him, and he turned his head.

"John," a woman's voice called from within. "Telianna's hungry."

"Coming, Teyla," the colonel said. He turned back to the young lieutenant.

"Well Hayward, I'll be seeing you. It's late, and I need to get back to my family." Sheppard said, and muttered something under his breath about a "cat" and "hurt Teyla again" and "throw it off the control tower"

"What was that sir?"

"Nothing, nothing," the colonel said. "good night, lieutenant." he stepped back into his room and the door swished shut. Alex stood outside the door a minute, then continued her walk back to her own room. Well, Atlantis was an interesting place, all right. It just may be a bit difficult to get any sleep
                      It sounds cute so far. Great job guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                        Happy B-day LoveConquers!!!!

Spoiler:
                        Anonymous #2 writes: “Will love be a factor this season?”

Answer: I’m not sure what you mean by “a factor” but certainly love will influence a story or two this upcoming season.

15 more days!
                        Oh, thank you so much!!! It's so good to see you again!!!!
                        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

HAPPY BIRHTDAY STEPH!

Spoiler:
                          Ohh, thank you!!!! That cupcake looks YUMMY! LOL!

And HAHA, I love the MP! That is awesome!!! And even more yummy. Thank you soooo much!!!

Comment

I feel like I accomplished something today! I got all my MP's posted on Beya!
                            Good thing! Or I would have to do that tomorrow or I would forget...
                            Elf!! Those are amazing!!!! They just keep getting better and better!!! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Here's a little present for Steph! Happy birthday!!!

Enjoy your cake because Rodney can't!
                              ROFL!

YC!!! That is too perfect! Poor Rodney, HA! I love this!!! Thank you SO much!!!!

Comment

Even though Teyla's neck is still ash grey from having teh buzzer stuck on for half an hour allowing a half kilowatt of power to burn it, she wishes you a very happy birthday LC! which means.... where is the singing Team?!....

waitaminute! if teyla has been screaming like a banshee all evening yesturday she wound be able to sing at all.. poor girl

oh well...

Happy Birthday LC!

now if only I can keep Teyla from escaping her room because I am NOT going to latenight feed Telianna tonight. I'm nice and comfy in the purple silk

Comment

Working...
                                X