hmm need some inspiration I see:

Spoiler:

No well try this:
    Spoiler:

This will work for sure:
    Spoiler:
    bob

I'm cool just throw out MP's and stuff.
    LOL dude You are too awesome dude!!! Ok I'll try to have a scary something for tomorrow night all set up. You around this weekend or what

Yeah The MP's were a blast to read as usual! Its too funny seeing what crazy stuff you all come up with each week...we should have MP day twice a week once new screencaps start coming in lol

Comment

Please note! All teyla Whumping MPs MUST be posted in thre Teyla Whumping thread as well as the Galleria thread!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I'm trying to work on Chapter 5 now. I'm gonna have to wait til after the boys are in bed. So give me a couple of hours or so.

Donna, I'm sorry I missed you on IM. I'll try again tomorrow.

Going back to catch up.
        Lea can you just come on now as it is really important
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

*runs back in out of breath*

How's this,no sharp claws but nice big sharp teeth!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

*cute kitten eyes here* izzat me?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Do they realize that
              Spoiler:
              The odds of successfully navigating an asteriod field are aproximetal 3720 to 1? Wait...wrong series.
              Oh. Where does that line come from?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              No no no. I was the anti-cheerleader. Ok, not that bad. I was editor-in-chief of the newspaper...that was my pride and joy. Is it sad I still enjoy thinking about that time? Total domination. Ha ha, just kidding. But, I did get to write a column, which I'm sure you could imagine was sarcastic and (I thought) funny.

No, I like it a lot! I'll keep it! One day (HA!) I'm going to update my website...now I just have to figure out how to post a fic with a cover on Beya...don't want the thread Mommy to get angry.

Tee hee, that was funny.
              Now I know why you're so good at betaing. You sacastic. Not you. LOL

I'll walk you through if you want, but if I get a chance I'll try to do a better one.

Comment

That's great Linda! You get a virtual cookie.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Why yes, it most certainly is. Couldn't you tell?
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Yes,when your plotting Teyla's downfall!

alas,my bed is calling...... OK I'M COMING I'M COMING BED,GEEZ!!!

So Kitty,you can lie at the bottom of the bed and muck around on the laptop,i've got earplugs so i won't hear a thing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    That's great Linda! You get a virtual cookie.

Why yes, it most certainly is. Couldn't you tell?
                    heehee,virtual cookie YUM!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Lea ive just pmed you something could you please reply straight away
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        LOL dude You are too awesome dude!!! Ok I'll try to have a scary something for tomorrow night all set up. You around this weekend or what

Yeah The MP's were a blast to read as usual! Its too funny seeing what crazy stuff you all come up with each week...we should have MP day twice a week once new screencaps start coming in lol
                        Nope
                        Spoiler:
                        I won't be for this weekend*crying* and any other weekend till December. Have to go to Saturday classes and every Friday I relocate to my brother's just to attend class. He has no internet!Blasphemy isn't it. I will however try to find a cafe or something but I'll be very busy then.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Yes,when your plotting Teyla's downfall!

alas,my bed is calling...... OK I'M COMING I'M COMING BED,GEEZ!!!

So Kitty,you can lie at the bottom of the bed and muck around on the laptop,i've got earplugs so i won't hear a thing!
                          G'night Linda! Enjoy your cookie!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I'm enjoyin it the now,mmmmmmmm.aaaaaand..........I'M OUT!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                              Nope
                              Spoiler:
                              I won't be for this weekend*crying* and any other weekend till December. Have to go to Saturday classes and every Friday I relocate to my brother's just to attend class. He has no internet!Blasphemy isn't it. I will however try to find a cafe or something but I'll be very busy then.
                              Damn dude.That sucks no internet all those weekends but its good you going to school. What are ya going for?

I was about to mention the weekly newletters will cacth you up but wait a minute, where the heck are the newsletters???

OH E-L-F!!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Damn dude.That sucks no internet all those weekends but its good you going to school. What are ya going for?

I was about to mention the weekly newletters will cacth you up but wait a minute, where the heck are the newsletters???

OH E-L-F!!!!!! LOL
                                That is what I am working on tommorow. I did one last week.
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X