Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys
    Spoiler:
    at the end of Conversion when John is talking to Teyla giving his apology, would you say that in those moments he's looking at her differently than he normally does?? I think so.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Hey Hope! Hows work dude?
      The bosses are out of the office today. The answering machine is on. Not a bad day except for dealing with an upset co-worker.

How is your day going?

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        The bosses are out of the office today. The answering machine is on. Not a bad day except for dealing with an upset co-worker.

How is your day going?
        Good thanks except I cant see any of the MP's till tonight and that stinks

Sounds like a pretty good day for you, for the most part!

Comment

Hey guys
          Spoiler:
          at the end of Conversion when John is talking to Teyla giving his apology, would you say that in those moments he's looking at her differently than he normally does?? I think so.....
          You mean
          Spoiler:
          looking at her as a woman and not as someone who is a part of his team. He seems to be very nervous. What do you think?

Comment

You mean
            Spoiler:
            looking at her as a woman and not as someone who is a part of his team. He seems to be very nervous. What do you think?
            OOHH Well put Hope!
            Spoiler:
            Yes, its very strange and yet my favorite look between them I think. He is really looking at her.....well, differently. His whole demeanor is changed. I like the way you phrased it, I think you got it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Good thanks except I cant see any of the MP's till tonight and that stinks

Sounds like a pretty good day for you, for the most part!
              Yeah. I sit right next to the coworker who is upset. It is only four of us in the office today and she is not speaking any of us.

That sinks as for the MP.

Comment

Yeah. I sit right next to the coworker who is upset. It is only four of us in the office today and she is not speaking any of us.

That sinks as for the MP.
                Well that kills the day when you sit that close. Sorry dude.

Yeah its ok though, I'll see them tonight scrolling through the pages of the galleria. I swear I dont know how people catch up sometimes in here. I'm here almost all day, so if I leave for a few hours its ok. But catching up after like two days or something haha must take FOREVER.

Comment

OOHH Well put Hope!
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes, its very strange and yet my favorite look between them I think. He is really looking at her.....well, differently. His whole demeanor is changed. I like the way you phrased it, I think you got it.

Spoiler:
                  Can't see the picture.

Spoiler:
                  When he looks at the floor, it was like he wanted to say something to her. Could it have been, "Teyla do you want to get something to eat together." You get the impression he likes her.

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah View Post
                    It was pretty horrible to hear Carmine say that
                    Spoiler:
                    Lindsay may not be all Danny thought.
                    Way to ruin a happy ever after.

And another ship bites the dust...Spoiler for Heroes
                    Spoiler:
                    Just learned that Claire is Peter's niece - AAHHHhhh!

Sheesh.
                    CSI NY

Spoiler:
                    I wouldn't worry... 99% of fans think he didn't mean a darn thing with it...just stirred it up since he might have known the one to intreview him is against D/L... I've so far only heard posetive things for season 4 concerning these two lovebirds

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    HEY NINA- WHAT EP IS THIS CAP FROM? WE ARE TRYING TO PLACE THE EPPIE..
                    it's from Aurora
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Can't see the picture.

Spoiler:
                      When he looks at the floor, it was like he wanted to say something to her. Could it have been, "Teyla do you want to get something to eat together." You get the impression he likes her.
                      Wow theres a picture I can see and you can't? Let me fall over and faint right now haha

I just think it was so well acted or something, because his eyes don't have the normal look to them when he's talking to her. Like he's seeing her differently or something. I dunno, I think you captured it right when you said about him seeing her as a woman and not part of the team.

So I just read this in another thread:
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir is healed by using her nanites from 3.06. Nanites repair her injuries and she became half-replicator. Than she goes on the mission 'cause she can connect herself into Asuran conciousnes. She helps team to get the ZPM but things get more complicated...

What do we think?

Comment

Well that kills the day when you sit that close. Sorry dude.

Yeah its ok though, I'll see them tonight scrolling through the pages of the galleria. I swear I dont know how people catch up sometimes in here. I'm here almost all day, so if I leave for a few hours its ok. But catching up after like two days or something haha must take FOREVER.
                        I having that problem! I have read and type alot during the day, so there is no way I can keep up during the day.

Comment

Wow theres a picture I can see and you can't? Let me fall over and faint right now haha

I just think it was so well acted or something, because his eyes don't have the normal look to them when he's talking to her. Like he's seeing her differently or something. I dunno, I think you captured it right when you said about him seeing her as a woman and not part of the team.

Spoiler:
                          Weir is healed by using her nanites from 3.06. Nanites repair her injuries and she became half-replicator. Than she goes on the mission 'cause she can connect herself into Asuran conciousnes. She helps team to get the ZPM but things get more complicated...

What do we think?
                          Predictable
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

What do we think?
                            Spoiler:
                            I think Weir becomes an Asuran. The question is how much. Is she ally of foe now?

Comment

Hey guys
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Yep he looked at her differently and Teyla's reaction at the end when she turned around and said his name and the look she gave him....well!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:

I agree, his glance at her is different, he's nervious but there something more in it. Like a little light or something close to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X