X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    WHAT?!! When was this given
    Spoiler:
    John's brother's name Graham...YOU better dish Mrs B! I have seen that!..What's up with that...
    LOL I'm psychic.
    Spoiler:
    No really it was written in one of the spoiler thingys, wasn't it gateworlds??? Then someone reviewed my story about Johns abusive dad and left a message saying the brothers name was Graham so I even changed it in my sob story....Graham and John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hey Jess!!!

We missed you. I'm glad you had a great vacation. How was your birthday and anniversary?
      Do you still have my PB link? you get all of my MPs from there.

I have a new story, but I'll wait until you're settled in before I send it.
      I missed all of y'all! Vacation was fun...my oldest is at that perfect age when everything seems so cool to her. I got to have a good time and take lots of pictures. (I am such a picture junkie...LOL)

No...I don't still have the link. Would you mind resending it to me? Oh goodie, a new story! I can't wait to read it.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Awesome! Hows it coming along?

Yay for teacher work day lol
        Slowly. There's so much stuff to learn. *faints*

Welcome back YC!!!

my ships

Comment

LOL I'm psychic.
          Spoiler:
          No really it was written in one of the spoiler thingys, wasn't it gateworlds??? Then someone reviewed my story about Johns abusive dad and left a message saying the brothers name was Graham so I even changed it in my sob story....Graham and John Sheppard.
          That is too wild! I did not know that! So, I guess I not that much of a spoilergeek...
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

OK, quick post and then I have to catch up on thread. LOL
            Don't forget tomorrow is MP day.

Sacrifice. Part 4:

Spoiler:

Atlantis:

John, Rodney, Ronon and a couple squads of Marines are getting ready to take off in two jumpers. Sam is in the control room waiting for them to enter the gate room.
            The wormhole activates and the technician announces that its an off world activation and that it’s Teyla’s IDC. Sam quickly informs John and the rest of the teams. John immediately leaves the jumper room and runs to the gate room. Ronon, Keller and Rodney follow right behind him.
            By the time John gets to the gate room the wormhole closes. What site he had in front of him was not what he was expecting. The lost Athosians were now standing in front of him. He scans the crowd looking for Teyla, but instead he sees a tall familiar face. It was Halling.
            Halling walks through the crowd to reach John. John smiles at him and tells him how glad that they are back safely. As John talks to Halling, he looks around him continuing to look for Teyla and his men.
            “Where’s Teyla?” Ronon asks.
            John sees the somber look on Halling face, “And where are my men?”
            John is about to continue when he begins to hear a baby cry. Halling lowers his eyes as a woman steps forward with a newborn baby. Sam covers her mouth as she gasps in disbelief. Rodney’s eyes open wide in fear. Ronon yells in frustration and Keller runs up to take the baby from the Athosian woman. She tells Sam that she’ll bring it the infirmary and Sam nods in silence. John stands quietly as he fights to suppress all of his feeling. He feels sick. He also feels that his legs are going to collapse from under him.
            He is startled back to reality when Halling places his hand on John’s shoulder. He looks straight into John’s eyes, “Teyla lives, but I’m afraid that your men may not be. We were held hostage by one who is not fully Wraith...”
            “Michael,” Rodney interjects.
            Halling continues, “That is correct.” John turns to get ready to leave, but Halling stops him. “Please Colonel Sheppard. I have a message that Teyla has asked me to tell only you. Is there a place we can talk in private?” John nods at him with worried eyes and leads him to the conference room.
            When they get there, Halling sits down and asks John to do the same, but he stays standing and begins to pace. “Colonel, this is going to be complicated. I need you to listen.”
            “I’m listening Halling. Go ahead,” John responds and he stops his pacing.
            “First, I would like express my sadness over Dr. Weir’s absent.” John nods. He lets out a deep sigh. “Teyla has told me that not that long ago the people of Atlantis got sick and some of you lost some of your memories, including you.” John nods and shows a confused look on his face. Halling pause briefly, “Teyla told me how upset you were when you found out that she was pregnant. And with us being missing she did not know how to tell you.”
            “Tell me what Halling?” John asks with a slight angry tone.
            “The child that we brought back to Atlantis is indeed Teyla’s, but it is also yours,” Halling pauses for John’s reaction.
            Confusion fills his face and he finally sits down in front of Halling. “When. When did… Did she say?” asks John.
            “There was a night when all had gone wrong, before we were taken away. It was the day you lost Dr. Weir. Teyla said it was a night that you comforted each other,” Halling stops
            More confused than before John looks up at Halling, “The baby. It’s mine?”
            Halling nods his head, “Yes John. He is your son. Teyla named him, Tagan Jonathan Sheppard.
            A tear rolls down his face, “I have a son.” He gets up and is about ready to leave the room.
            “Where are you going?” asks Halling.
            “I’m going to get Teyla,” answers John.
            Halling stands up and walks to John, “But I have told you this because Teyla does not want her son not to have a father. She sacrificed herself so that we could all be saved.”
            John’s eyes squinted in anger, “What do you mean she sacrificed herself?”
            “She agreed to do whatever Michael wanted with her in order to save us. She did not want you to go after her.” John starts to head towards the door again. “John. She does not want her child to be without a father!” Halling yells as John walks away.
            John stops briefly, “My son should not be without his mother and I’m not going to let that monster do anything to her. I will bring her back!”

BRB
            Awesome update...
            Spoiler:
            So John finds out he is the father...and Halling is trying to get him to listen to him...uhm rule number one,,,remember when it comes to Teyla ,,John wont listen and will do what he feels he needs to do...
            Even if she wants their son not to grow up without a father,,,the mother is very important too so I sure hope that John will get her back... Michael better watch out...a pissed John isn't to play around with... he is the kind of a guy when he is furious that I really wouldn't want to be enemies with...
            You go John...get your woman back and the mother of your child,,, and wouldn't mind him giving the freakhead some hell that he would wish he never had set eyes on Teyla...or crossed John....
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              That is too wild! I did not know that! So, I guess I not that much of a spoilergeek...
              You know
              Spoiler:
              the ex is Nancy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                I missed all of y'all! Vacation was fun...my oldest is at that perfect age when everything seems so cool to her. I got to have a good time and take lots of pictures. (I am such a picture junkie...LOL)

No...I don't still have the link. Would you mind resending it to me? Oh goodie, a new story! I can't wait to read it.

I'm so glad you had fun. I'm a picture junkie too. That's why my hubby got us a ditial camera so we wouldn't have pictures all over the house.

Here's the link to my PB. http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...jandt/Wallies/

Let me know when you're ready for me to send fic. I think I even did a ficlet and posted on ff.net. I think everyone did a fic while you were gone. Even Camy.

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Runner in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=92

Pics to follow for use in game:
                  Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=48
                  (If one of your favorite John episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=41
                  (If one of your favorite Teyla episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=15
                  (If one of your favorite J/T moments isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=197
                  (Make sure you have the last page on the thread to make the correct score)

VOTING UPDATE

Runner has now 34 votes,,,and will need 16 more to go...

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm so glad you had fun. I'm a picture junkie too. That's why my hubby got us a ditial camera so we wouldn't have pictures all over the house.

Here's the link to my PB. http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...jandt/Wallies/

Let me know when you're ready for me to send fic. I think I even did a ficlet and posted on ff.net. I think everyone did a fic while you were gone. Even Camy.
                    Yeah...digital cameras are so the way to go. We've had ours for years...just upgraded last November...this one does video too which is nice. I found a fun thing to do over at Shutterfly.com and that's making books...I made one for Father's Day and I'm going to make one for this vacation. They are pretty cool.

Thanks for the link. Today's grocery shopping day so we'll see how much progress I'll make on the site...And wow! The writing bug got everyone, huh? Even Camy *thud* I think I just passed out

Now if we could just get Elf to write something....
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Speaking of writing, I swear I'm losing my mind. I'm trying to write something else right now and I have this whole long thing and it just feels CRAPPY. Thats it, I'm depressed.

Comment

hey all, how is eveyone.? did u guys see the season 4 cast promos, in the group shot teyla is standing next to john, i so cant wait to see if theres more and hoefully john a nd teyla do a pic together since they really haent done one with out someone there with them.

also i've been lacking making graphics of sheyla for a whille and wanted to know if anyone wanted a wallpaper or sigs, icons and so forth, if u guys do u can pm me. i feel the need to make some sheyla stuff but lacked it for some reason.
                        part of:
                        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Yeah...digital cameras are so the way to go. We've had ours for years...just upgraded last November...this one does video too which is nice. I found a fun thing to do over at Shutterfly.com and that's making books...I made one for Father's Day and I'm going to make one for this vacation. They are pretty cool.

Thanks for the link. Today's grocery shopping day so we'll see how much progress I'll make on the site...And wow! The writing bug got everyone, huh? Even Camy *thud* I think I just passed out

No..don't think so.. I do MP's which I am slacking off of today...Athough, I did post a response one to Sheppynette's Telepathy..Check it out..It's kind of cheesy though..
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Speaking of writing, I swear I'm losing my mind. I'm trying to write something else right now and I have this whole long thing and it just feels CRAPPY. Thats it, I'm depressed.
                            Oh you shouldn't be depressed... isn't again what usually happens to me when I make video... I feel it doesn't work, it's crappy ,, almost hating the video...we are our own worst critic...but then look at what you have written and see all the great feedback that you have been getting from everyone in here that has read them...

The feedback is most time what drives us to continue...since you know your work is liked and sometimes can even make someones bad day better.

I'm keeping all my feedback mails for my videos... and well let's see...so far I've gotten 93 feedback mails for 4 John videos...and 66 feedback mails for my 4 J/T videos...now that is 159 feedback mails put together... and yea same amount of videos,,but the John videos have more feedback..well it's not odd really since I post them also in John's thunk and whump thread...I'm a littlem more limited when it comes to posting J/T *lol* but whatever...

This is a major thing that drives me...for doing them...I've done like 41 videos for another fandom before and I hardly got anything for them...only my closest friend gave me feedback.. less and less time was spent and today I don't even make them anymore,, which she is sad about,,,she do watches my SGA videos,,,but she doens't understand them like you all do...so the feedback is more of my effects and stuff... since she can't relate to whatever the clips and meaning behind it all should be...

So keep your chin up MrsB.... even if you might not go ahead with this story...I'm sure you will come up with something,,,and then you have already wrote some amazing pieces...trust me on that..and I'm sure the others agree with me
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Awesome update...
                              Spoiler:
                              So John finds out he is the father...and Halling is trying to get him to listen to him...uhm rule number one,,,remember when it comes to Teyla ,,John wont listen and will do what he feels he needs to do...
                              Even if she wants their son not to grow up without a father,,,the mother is very important too so I sure hope that John will get her back... Michael better watch out...a pissed John isn't to play around with... he is the kind of a guy when he is furious that I really wouldn't want to be enemies with...
                              You go John...get your woman back and the mother of your child,,, and wouldn't mind him giving the freakhead some hell that he would wish he never had set eyes on Teyla...or crossed John....
                              LOL. I'm so glad you're getting into it.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm hoping to get butt kicking in this next chapter. If not this one then next.

Thanks for links.

That is so cool. Hubby is hoping to get a digital video camera some time soon. LOL. He's the one who gets these electronic gadgets and I'm the one who uses them all the time. LOL
                              I'll have to check out that site. It sounds cool.

Here's the link to Camy's "It All Started With A Kiss" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639592/...ed_With_A_Kiss
                              She just updated Chapter 11.

Don't let it get you down. Maybe you need quiet time too. It'll come out eventually. Sometimes I can't get it going either and it might take months. It all works out in the end.
                              Last edited by scifan; 13 September 2007, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                                hey all, how is eveyone.? did u guys see the season 4 cast promos, in the group shot teyla is standing next to john, i so cant wait to see if theres more and hoefully john a nd teyla do a pic together since they really haent done one with out someone there with them.

also i've been lacking making graphics of sheyla for a whille and wanted to know if anyone wanted a wallpaper or sigs, icons and so forth, if u guys do u can pm me. i feel the need to make some sheyla stuff but lacked it for some reason.
                                Hey Sheylafan.
                                Yea. I saw the new pics. I like the group shot, but I don't like how they edit them against the gate. It just seems off to me. Just my opinion.
                                OK. I'm thinking of changing my sig and icon soon. Also LC's birthday is tomorrow. Maybe you can make her something too. Thanks Sheylafan.

Comment

Working...
                                X