Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    LOL PARTY AT ELF'S!!!
    What do ya expect...Y'all... It's Texas...That's what we BBQ and fajitas on the
    grill...
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Yes. it is. It is a blend or your fave spices that go well together. When you do use one at least I like to let stay on atleast 4 hrs. so that it can really get the flavor into the meat. It depends now with chicken I like to marinate that over night! OMG! I can not believe I am talkin' about bbq and smokin' on the pit and
      grill in Stargate fandom...That is too funny!
      we need a story... Hammond of Texas explaining the wonder of dry rub to the Athosians...
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Here's the second part - it's less violent than you guys seem to expect... I think you've all been spoiled by Teyilia, WP and MrsB for too long...

Spoiler:
        Aiden looked back up at his commanding officer's thunderous expression. "Sir, I'm sorry, I panicked!" He said.

"You cut my hair." Teyla spoke softly, staring down at the hair on the ground.

Aiden turned to face her. "Teyla, I'm-"

"No time, we need to get out of here!" Yelled Major Sheppard. He grabbed the rucksack from the table.

"But-" Major Sheppard grasped Teyla's elbow with his other hand and started to pull her out of the room before she
        could say anything else.

"Ford, pick up that hair!" He called over his shoulder.

Aiden snatched up the hair, threw the scissors back onto the table, and ran after Major Sheppard. As soon as the
        doors to the lab slid shut behind him both Teyla and Major Sheppard rounded on him.

Teyla looked at him with an expression of utter disbelief that made Aiden feel like a complete jerk. Major Sheppard...
        Aiden took a step back. Major Sheppard looked like he was going to kill him.

"What were you thinking, Ford?" Hissed Major Sheppard.

"Sir - we only had a few seconds and -"

"You cut Teyla's hair!"

"I know, Sir - I'm really sorry!" Said Aiden. He turned to Teyla. "Teyla, I'm really sorry!"

Aiden watched her warily, expecting her to knock him off his feet at any moment. He was pretty sure Major Sheppard
        wouldn't have his back.

But Teyla just shook her head. "I am going to my quarters," she said. "Good night. Enjoy your war."

She turned on her heel and walked away. From behind Aiden could clearly see the damage he had caused. Both sides of her hair were still hanging
        down her back but the middle section was shorn just below her shoulders.

Aiden looked at Major Sheppard - he was watching Teyla walk away with an expression of deepest remorse on his face.
        As soon as Teyla rounded the corner, though, he turned to Aiden and his expression was back to furious.

"How could you?" He demanded.

"Sir, I'm sorry!" Aiden repeated. "I couldn't see you had found the release and we needed to get out of there."

"But it was her hair," Major Sheppard said, now sounding a little petulant. "It was Teyla's hair."

"Er, yes Sir," Aiden said, now a little confused. Major Sheppard seemed to be taking this very hard. Major
        Sheppard glared at him in silence for a few more seconds before turning on his heel.

"Get to bed Lieutenant," he called over his shoulder as he walked away. "We'll talk about this in the morning."

Aiden watched him go and then looked down at the clump of hair he held in his hand. He sighed.

"Yes Sir."

~*~

By the next morning Aiden was ready for a fight. Okay, so he'd cut Teyla's hair. He fet bad about that, but what else
        was he meant to have done? Major Sheppard hadn't told him that he'd found the release to the cabinet, and that stink bomb
        was going to go off at any second.

He had acted completely rationally, and if Major Sheppard wanted to chew him out over it then he had a few choice
        words ready for him.

With these self-gratifying thoughts in mind, when Aiden saw Major Sheppard eating breakfast in the commissary he
        determinedly got some food and went and sat with him, head held high.

"Good morning, Sir," he said cheerfully.

Major Sheppard glared at him - obviously he hadn't put the hair incident into perspective like Aiden had.

"Ford," he said shortly.

Aiden rolled his eyes and sat back, ready to explain his case. "Major, I'm sorry about what happened, but I don't get
        why you're so angry with me," he said. Major Sheppard looked up in surprise and started to speak, but Aiden ploughed on.

"I mean - with all due respect Sir - it's just hair."

Major Sheppard glared at him again. "It is not just hair, it's Tey... er.. look, I'm trying to eat Lieutenant,"
        he said, looking back down at his food.

Aiden narrowed his eyes - the Major looked flustered, even embarrassed. "Okay..." he said, starting to eat.

Aiden stopped a few seconds later - Major Sheppard had seemingly forgotten all about his breakfast, and was staring at
        something over Aiden's shoulder. He turned round and saw that Teyla had just entered the commissary.

She had cut off the rest of her hair so that it was now even, and fell to just below her shoulders. It was much less
        wavy that short. Aiden thought it suited her - in fact he thought she looked quite nice.

Aiden looked back at Major Sheppard and saw that his eyes were practically falling out of his head. Obviously he agreed.

Aiden cleared his throat very quietly, but loud enough to snap Major Sheppard out of it. He looked at Aiden, who
        arranged his face into an expression of complete innocence.

"You know what Ford," he said. "Let's just call Teyla's hair a casualty of war."

Aiden grinned. "Yes Sir," he said.

"Besides, she looks like she's... I mean it doesn't look that bad..." Mumbled Major Sheppard.

Aiden resisted the urge to laugh. "Yes Sir," he repeated mechanically.

Just then his radio crackled into life and Dr McKay's voice came through. "Sheppard, Ford, this is McKay - come in."

Aiden and Major Sheppard smirked at each other and activated their radios.

"Good morning Rodney!"

"Hey Dr McKay, how's it hanging?"

Pause.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
        Mouhahaha !! I adore it !!

Comment

Mother of all that is holy, we are almost all the way down the page people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
            Mouhahaha !! I adore it !!
            Merci Sheppynette, I'm glad you liked it!

I guess I should think about finishing Parallel...
            sigpic

Comment

Ok. I'm going to post this first. Then go catch up on thread.
              Let me know what you think.

Sacrifice: Part 1

Spoiler:

Sacrifice

Sam is walking down the corridor when she notices Teyla waddling towards the mess hall. Sam calls out Teyla’s name, Teyla turns around and greets her with a smile.
              Sam catches looks down at Teyla’s enlarged belly. She smiles, “How are you doing Teyla? It looks like you’re due any minute.”
              Teyla giggles, “Not quite yet. Dr. Keller said that I have a couple more weeks to go.” She places her hands on the small of her back and winces a little bit. “I cannot wait for this to be over.” Both Sam and Teyla smile at the same time. Sam gestures for them to continue their walk and they both go to the mess hall for breakfast.
              An expression of sadness crosses Teyla’s face. “Do you know how John is doing? I too know how it is to lose a parent,” asks Teyla.
              Sam frowns, “No, I don’t know. Sorry. I told him to take as long as he needed to spend time with his family. I’m also glad that Ronon and Rodney went with him.” Teyla nods in agreement.

Earth:
              The next morning, John is at the cemetery. He stares at his father’s coffin while remorse fills his face. John had told Rodney to go visit his sister and Ronon stands next to in brief silence.
              “Were you and your father close?” asks Ronon.
              John was about to interrupt, but a small voice from behind answers, “No, they weren’t.”
              John rolls his eyes and sighs at his sister, “Sarah. I thought you left all ready.”
              “No. I thought I’d wait with you. I wanted to make sure you were ok Johnny,” she answers.
              Ronon grins and John gives him a dirty look. “Sarah. You know how I feel about that.”
              She smiles, “Look little brother, you’re with family and you know we are all going to call you Johnny while you’re home. So get use to it.” She winks at Ronon and he turns his head, trying not to laugh. “Look… John. I know you and dad didn’t get along and I don’t blame you. He was a little upset when you joined the service…”
              “A little upset? He stopped speaking to me!” John interrupts.
              Sarah lowers her eyes, “He regrets doing that. He would never admit to it, but I know. He was also upset that you got divorced to…”
              John stops her, “Ok, let’s not bring that up. We were way too young.” He looks at Ronon. He smiles at his friend. “And I’m glad that I joined.”
              John’s cell phone rings. It’s Rodney, “John. I’m sorry, but you need to come back to SGC.”
              John sounds irritated, “Rodney. I’m burying my father. Can’t this wait?”
              Rodney pauses, “It’s Teyla. I can’t explain over the phone. Please John.” John tells him that he and Ronon are on their way. He gives his sister a small hug and begins to leave.
              Sarah looks upset, “Johnny, is this more important than your family?”
              John turns back, he looks at Ronon and then to her, “It is to us.”

SGC:
              Rodney is waiting for John and Rodney in the gate room. Both Ronon and Rodney look confused.
              “What’s going on Rodney? Is something wrong with Teyla and her baby?” asks John.
              A grim look comes across Rodney’s face, “She’s missing. She got some Intel about a possible location of her people. She hasn’t reported in and we can’t dial out to the planet….”
              “What do you meant you can’t dial to the planet and when did this all happen?” snaps John.
              Rodney continues, “Teyla and a small group of Marines left yesterday afternoon and for whatever reason we can’t get a connection to the planet. The Daedalus won’t be able to get there until sometime tomorrow. Sam is worried, since Teyla is due anytime now and she thought we would want to know.”
              John begins to pace, “Why did Sam send her in the first place?”
              “It was a group of people that Teyla knew and she wanted to be the one to get the info,” answers Rodney. John sigh and motions Walter to dial the gate.

Comment

LOL!! I never noticed before but I will check it out when I get home...

Btw MrsB I just sent you an essay of a PM which i had to split into two! Sorry!
                I don't think I noticed either.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:

Sacrifice

Sam is walking down the corridor when she notices Teyla waddling towards the mess hall. Sam calls out Teyla’s name, Teyla turns around and greets her with a smile.
                  Sam catches looks down at Teyla’s enlarged belly. She smiles, “How are you doing Teyla? It looks like you’re due any minute.”
                  Teyla giggles, “Not quite yet. Dr. Keller said that I have a couple more weeks to go.” She places her hands on the small of her back and winces a little bit. “I cannot wait for this to be over.” Both Sam and Teyla smile at the same time. Sam gestures for them to continue their walk and they both go to the mess hall for breakfast.
                  An expression of sadness crosses Teyla’s face. “Do you know how John is doing? I too know how it is to lose a parent,” asks Teyla.
                  Sam frowns, “No, I don’t know. Sorry. I told him to take as long as he needed to spend time with his family. I’m also glad that Ronon and Rodney went with him.” Teyla nods in agreement.

Earth:
                  The next morning, John is at the cemetery. He stares at his father’s coffin while remorse fills his face. John had told Rodney to go visit his sister and Ronon stands next to in brief silence.
                  John was about to interrupt, but a small voice from behind answers, “No, they weren’t.”
                  John rolls his eyes and sighs at his sister, “Sarah. I thought you left all ready.”
                  “No. I thought I’d wait with you. I wanted to make sure you were ok Johnny,” she answers.
                  Ronon grins and John gives him a dirty look. “Sarah. You know how I feel about that.”
                  She smiles, “Look little brother, you’re with family and you know we are all going to call you Johnny while you’re home. So get use to it.” She winks at Ronon and he turns his head, trying not to laugh. “Look… John. I know you and dad didn’t get along and I don’t blame you. He was a little upset when you joined the service…”
                  Sarah lowers her eyes, “He regrets doing that. He would never admit to it, but I know. He was also upset that you got divorced to…”
                  John stops her, “Ok, let’s not bring that up. We were way too young.” He looks at Ronon. He smiles at his friend. “And I’m glad that I joined.”
                  John’s cell phone rings. It’s Rodney, “John. I’m sorry, but you need to come back to SGC.”
                  Rodney pauses, “It’s Teyla. I can’t explain over the phone. Please John.” John tells him that he and Ronon are on their way. He gives his sister a small hug and begins to leave.

SGC:
                  Rodney is waiting for John and Rodney in the gate room. Both Ronon and Rodney look confused.
                  “What’s going on Rodney? Is something wrong with Teyla and her baby?” asks John.
                  A grim look comes across Rodney’s face, “She’s missing. She got some Intel about a possible location of her people. She hasn’t reported in and we can’t dial out to the planet….”
                  “What do you meant you can’t dial to the planet and when did this all happen?” snaps John.
                  Rodney continues, “Teyla and a small group of Marines left yesterday afternoon and for whatever reason we can’t get a connection to the planet. The Daedalus won’t be able to get there until sometime tomorrow. Sam is worried, since Teyla is due anytime now and she thought we would want to know.”
                  “It was a group of people that Teyla knew and she wanted to be the one to get the info,” answers Rodney. John sigh and motions Walter to dial the gate.
                  Scifan this is great!

Spoiler:
                  I loved that Ronon was there for 'Johnny' and the bit of backstory you gave us about him and his father. I also loved that John and Ronon left straight away as soon as they heard something was wrong with Teyla...

I'm on the edge of my seat for the next part! Mental Green...
                  sigpic

Comment

Scifan this is great!

Spoiler:
                    I loved that Ronon was there for 'Johnny' and the bit of backstory you gave us about him and his father. I also loved that John and Ronon left straight away as soon as they heard something was wrong with Teyla...

I'm on the edge of my seat for the next part! Mental Green...

Thanks Ruby.

Comment

Spoiler:

Sacrifice

Earth:

SGC:
                      DUDE:
                      Spoiler:
                      THAT ROCKED!

Comment

Spoiler:

Sacrifice

Earth:

SGC:
                        Intresting...
                        Spoiler:
                        He is home to bury his father...that he didn't get along with... nice to see him interact with his sister... Johnny huh?? *lol* somehow I really can almost see him cringe at that...and Ronon thinking it's funny...
                        His sister I guess got a little put off when he just took of like that... his own family coming second in all of this...even though maybe she doesn't know just that the family he has on Atlantis is the closet to him now...
                        Wonder what has happened to Teyla and I hope that John can find her...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DUDE:
                          Spoiler:
                          THAT ROCKED!
                          Thanks MrsB. I thought that would be a nice touch.

Comment

Cant wait for more Sci!!!

Going to the store - be back soon dudes

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Intresting...
                              Spoiler:
                              He is home to bury his father...that he didn't get along with... nice to see him interact with his sister... Johnny huh?? *lol* somehow I really can almost see him cringe at that...and Ronon thinking it's funny...
                              His sister I guess got a little put off when he just took of like that... his own family coming second in all of this...even though maybe she doesn't know just that the family he has on Atlantis is the closet to him now...
                              Wonder what has happened to Teyla and I hope that John can find her...
                              Thanks Nina.

Comment

Cant wait for more Sci!!!

Going to the store - be back soon dudes
                                I'll work on it soon.
                                OK. Happy shopping.

Comment

Working...
                                X