John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    GNB - Can I ask what you would major in?
    Commercial Design or Graphic Design, one of the two.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Hm, nope. I don't think I'm gonna get one either, it's a lot of personal info to give out. Does that mean I can't use them?
    I'm not sure since I have one. It might be easier with a PB account.

my ships

Comment

GNB - Well if the art you do here is any indication, youll do great.

Comment

gee say WHAT IF and look what happens

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

elf
          Spoiler:
          i think hes set to play a satedan dude
          You might be right.
          Spoiler:
          It is just killing that we do not know! Just think after Wed. it will be only 17 DAYS....you know I am going to be obsessed with the countdown until the very night! You know I am not even leaving my house. Everybody else can go on a really, really long trip or something but, Elf is gonna be watching both airings and recording it on the DVR...I might tape on the VCR too, That way I can watch in my bedroom...AGAIN! Would that be considered to obsessed?...I Want my S5!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Not a pretty pic but have a look at my bad days, I don't know what happened there:
            Spoiler:
            I love the caps you chose and the texturing. Be nice to yourself. Nice job.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            Scifan, this is beautiful.
            Thanks hun.

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
            Hmm I shall explain the Sheyla Jukebox...posintless posting of old and new sheyla caps, one per post. Random, never know what ya going to get. Hence, jukebox. I even made a vid about it LOL...

Ohhhhh. That's what it means. Got ya.

Comment

Elf - lol thank linda for my new word!! yeah i felt like rl, jf, and dh were all things i had read before, i really think im right about this so we can rest easy (for now)....are u saying you need a squee leash
              It is that obvious...
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks hun.

Elfie still did not get it....Please explain..
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

What you need Elf is another I.V. drip, if you wanna make 4,500 posts before the season starts that is!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    What you need Elf is another I.V. drip, if you wanna make 4,500 posts before the season starts that is!
                    I could do 4500 like nothing...I've had Advil, BABY! Takes away the headache everytime! Once that is gone...there is nothing stoppin' the Elf!..
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok i just read the interview stuff Elf. And I gotta say I think the chunks of interviews are OLD. I believe I read pieces of this stuff before, maybe just the compilation of them is new therefore given the date of today.

If im wrong im wrong but i dont think so. Its all too close in wording, but then again maybe im just an eejit lol
                      I have to agree. I know I saw snips of JF's interview before. Especially the comment about Torri.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        I could do 4500 like nothing...I've had Advil, BABY! Takes away the headache everytime! Once that is gone...there is nothing stoppin' the Elf!..
                        I am nearing a milestone guys.... and Elf you really should try some Anubis Edition Coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                          Commercial Design or Graphic Design, one of the two.

I'm not sure since I have one. It might be easier with a PB account.
                          No wonder why you are awesome at your art. Dagg girl. That's so cool. I wish I had the money and wasn't so old and had little kid and...

Comment

I am nearing a milestone guys.... and Elf you really should try some Anubis Edition Coffee!
                            I could conquer Anubis Edition Coffee like nothing...
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Maff - Deep breaths man....
                              Spoiler:
                              well even if something goes horribly wrong and they do introduce another dude or something,( which i agree is worst case scenario!!) I'm wholeheartedly convinced they will rectify it with a j/t ending. if thats what tptb think is neccesary for j/t to happen then whatever. I will hate it but i will keep having faith j/t is where theyre headed.

i have to have hope or else i'll just freak out lol

Breathing....... breathing......... breathing

Spoiler:
                              Thanks for keeping me positive MrsB. Just in case, TPTB do something really dumb like introduce a new freaky never before seen so called crush that is soooo not John into S4 I'm going to require oxygen

Spoiler:
                              It is making me wonder. The was talk about Mark Dacacus(sp.) guest starring in S4. Anyway, he was the guy that played in the series The Crow: Stairway to Heaven for tv. He played the Brandon Lee part. Anywho, it makes me wonder if that who it is going to be...because RL said it someone that she has been hiding...and when read that on GW a while back...it has been lingering in the back of my mind...He is now the host of The Iron Chef series on the Food network.But, he is also a major action star/martial arts. Just a thought. iI think...though not sure he is suppose to be in Reunion. I could be wrong about the ep..but he is suppose to guest star..
                              elf
                              Spoiler:
                              i think hes set to play a satedan dude
                              Hope this is true.

gee say WHAT IF and look what happens
                              look at what you started...I was hyperventilating here. LOL

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks hun.

Awww shucks thanks a bunch scifan. I guess I'm picky sometimes.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

I could conquer Anubis Edition Coffee like nothing...
                                You guys ever wonder why Anubis was able to Ascend? just as Morgan Le Fey, she made the coffee! also I think you should be able to really get the posts out with said coffee Elf that is why I offered you the huge botle of the stuff on the side table there.

Comment

Working...
                                X