Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    LOL. That's ok.

Hey, Camy is going to reach 10,000 posts pretty soon. She has less than 200 posts to go. Do you have any idea what we should do?
    She should own stock in the show! That what should have...

I do not know right now! I will have to toy around with that thought unless any
    of you come with something before I do...Go for it...But, it has to be something
    BIG! No! *Elfie is not table dancing for her*...
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      LOL. I totally love this.
      I love light hearted stories to and I can't wait to see if there is more.

Congrats Ruby on 1000 posts!!!!

Thanks Sci!! I love that clip from Submersion... Teyla having to put up with the boys...

And YAY DANCING JOES!!!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      DITTO!

Again, thanks, and again - YAY DANCING JOES!!! Aw, Elf, you know that's my fave bit of SGA ever... John and Ronon crack me up!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Ruby that was soooo awesome dude!
      Spoiler:
      Shep really changed his whole demeanor after catching her new "do". LOL You totally captured the right manner between Ford and Shep. This was brilliant. I just thought of one thing. Good thing it was Teyla's hair and not Ronon's. LOL

HAPPY 1000 RUBY!!!
      thanks MrsB!

Spoiler:
      Perhaps there should be a sequel about Ronon's hair called pig?
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Congrats ruby to 1000 posts!!!

Congrats Elf to 4200 posts!!!
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

thanks nina! and i completely missed that...

CONGRATULATIONS ELF!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Spoiler:
            Perhaps there should be a sequel about Ronon's hair called pig?
            LLOL Or "Dead Ford Walking"

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Thanks Nina!

Hey Y'all! Maybe I was imagining this but, I was watching Childhood's End
              last night before I went to sleep and the scene where Shep is asked if he has any young...Shep says no...but as they are walking and talking and Shep say something about other villages JF trips and keeps on going with the scene. Has
              anyone noticed this before or am I the last to see this..
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

thanks nina! and i completely missed that...

CONGRATULATIONS ELF!!!
                Thanks Rube's!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks Nina!

Hey Y'all! Maybe I was imagining this but, I was watching Childhood's End
                  last night before I went to sleep and the scene where Shep is asked if he has any young...Shep says no...but as they are walking and talking and Shep say something about other villages JF trips and keeps on going with the scene. Has
                  anyone noticed this before or am I the last to see this..
                  LOL!! I never noticed before but I will check it out when I get home...

Btw MrsB I just sent you an essay of a PM which i had to split into two! Sorry!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rube's!
                    LOL - you are just like me... when people started calling me Rubs on the thread I knew they were pronouncing it Roobs but to me that's spelt Rubes...
                    rubs sound like something I want to be doing to JF...

lol, but i don't mind Rubs, honestly! i'm just commenting on the fact that Elf is as anal about these things as I am... ((HUGS)) to Elf!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Hey I think me and MrB are going to buy a PC this afternoon can we say YAY!??!!
                      Woohoo! That is great! Now, if only I would win the Lotto here where we can have more than one computer in the house...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Woohoo! That is great! Now, if only I would win the Lotto here where we can have more than one computer in the house...
                        Well as of right now I dont own any! I use work's and I'm borrowing my mother in laws laptop! I want a PC where I can see pictures AND have a mouse! LOL I'm so complex huh

Elf - think you'll make 5000 before the premiere? i just noticed you have alot of green!!!!!

Comment

LOL - you are just like me... when people started calling me Rubs on the thread I knew they were pronouncing it Roobs but to me that's spelt Rubes...
                          rubs sound like something I want to be doing to JF...

lol, but i don't mind Rubs, honestly! i'm just commenting on the fact that Elf is as anal about these things as I am... ((HUGS)) to Elf!
                          That's right. I almost put Rubs and then realized what it spelled...had to change
                          it!...Here in Texas rubs (as in spice rubs) refer to BBQ here. Someone is smokin' some really huge beef brisket and we are havin' a get together here! Then, everyone brings a dish...potato salad, beans, cornbread, greenbeans, deviled eggs, watermelon (iced down in the extra large ice chest), drinks, brownies, someone always sometime of rice dish, apple pie, pecan pie (because, it is Texas), and of course can not forget the beer....All this from the connotation of the word 'Rubs'! Freaky...isn't it!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

That's right. I almost put Rubs and then realized what it spelled...had to change
                            it!...Here in Texas rubs (as in spice rubs) refer to BBQ here. Someone is smokin' some really huge beef brisket and we are havin' a get together here! Then, everyone brings a dish...potato salad, beans, cornbread, greenbeans, deviled eggs, watermelon (iced down in the extra large ice chest), drinks, brownies, someone always sometime of rice dish, apple pie, pecan pie (because, it is Texas), and of course can not forget the beer....All this from the connotation of the word 'Rubs'! Freaky...isn't it!
                            LOL PARTY AT ELF'S!!!

Comment

oooh, sounds like fun!

in The West Wing they have an entire scene talking about 'dry rub'... is that any good?
                              sigpic

Comment

oooh, sounds like fun!

in The West Wing they have an entire scene talking about 'dry rub'... is that any good?
                                Yes. it is. It is a blend or your fave spices that go well together. When you do use one at least I like to let stay on atleast 4 hrs. so that it can really get the flavor into the meat. It depends now with chicken I like to marinate that over night! OMG! I can not believe I am talkin' about bbq and smokin' on the pit and
                                grill in Stargate fandom...That is too funny!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X