No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome CuddlePumpkinto the thread hope you like it here we are a friendly bunch
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

there was no mailbag on jms blog today only a video
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

There was a mailbag Donna...just nothing very interesting
        -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Letters From Pegasus in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=86

Pics to follow for use in game:
          Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=43
          (If one of your favorite John episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=36
          (If one of your favorite Teyla episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=12
          (If one of your favorite J/T moments isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=189
          (Make sure you have the last page on the thread to make the correct score)

VOTING UPDATE

We have now managed to make 24 votes for Letters From Pegasus in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game... so it's only 26 more to go to reach 50...so keep it up

LET THE VOTING FOR THE DAY BEGIN !!!
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Spoiler:
            What is that picture from MrsB?

Spoiler:

Found it! It's Irresponsible
            Is it when he's talking about Evil Keneivel. (Or however you spell that...) LOL!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            Mrs. B...am I a complicated girl? Am I not the perfect JT citizen? Have I not been named the thread mommy now for the past 2 years? What is it that makes Camy tick? What would make this hot chicky momma happy besides John declaring his undying love to Teyla, Teyla loosing all her self control and throwing John against the wall as her body, lips and soul pours out her every feelings for him, Rodney finally shutting up his mouth and just letting Teyla lead the way, and finally Ronon washing and brushing his hair...Really, I'm simple...but if you must know...well, I trust you. I just....well...since you've asked...let me put it to you this way, I have a feeling you are going to make me scream at the end of the epilogue if yesterdays comments have any indication of the direction that you were trying to go! ROF
            heeheehee I love you Camy!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            Okay...I"m heading to the Galleria and then to bed. I think the Nyquil is wearing off...

But here's a challenge....two actually....Maff did this awhile ago...which episodes for Season 4 do you think will have some spotlight on JT and list the order of credits for Season 4.

My thoughts on Season 4....I wrote this to a friend who asked about Teyla in Season 4..but it pretty much what I feel will also be the episodes where we will get some JT moments!
            Spoiler:
            I think what they've done is filmed really out of order and I betcha they've filmed scenes here and there of her so that they can fill her in the episodes where she won't be a major role in.

For example in the first half, I know she's pretty involved. Missing being her episode with Keller...that bugs the **** out of me! But moving on...the only episode that I see her not been a major part in, she may not even be in it at all is Miller's Crossing. That's the episode with Rodney and his sister Jennie...and they go back to Earth, they meaning John and Ronon to find Rodney and his sister who are missing. I think we will see her in a small part but nothing major. That's the only episode that I think we will see little or no Teyla at all in the first half.

Doopleganger, we will see her. Adrift and Lifeline we will see her. Tabula Rasa we will see her. The Seer, we will see her. This Mortal Coil we will see her. Reunion...is a Ronon episode, but we've seen pictures where she's the one that actually goes with him to this planet. Travellers we will see her but very little cause this is all about John and Larrin...Oh, I so hate that....

In the second half, I do think there are more episodes where we will see her less....Be All My Sins Remembered and Spoils of War is also going to spotlight Teyla as well...Quarantine will have Teyla...but then these I"m not sure about...Outcast is all about John going back to Earth and his backstory revealed...we will meet his parents or find out about them and we will even meet his ex-wife as mentioned in Sunday that he has one. Then Midway is all about the Replicators again...and this one....is about the connection between the bridge built by Sam and Rodney...so I think this won't have much of Teyla but we will see some of her....Trio, I doubt we will see much of her here as well..this is all about Sam, Keller and Rodney....then we have Harmony, this is all about Rodney and John....and then you have the two Kindred....those are heavily Teyla....I think this is why they opted to leave these as the last two before the finale...I betcha something happens to Teyla in the second part and this might explain why we won't see her in the finale or if we see very little of her in the finale.

I think Kindred is to prepare us for the surprise ending in the last episode that they are still writing but it's not in production yet. And most likely Rachel will either be ready to deliver or has left the show alredy because it will be too much for her. So, who knows.

The opening credits I think will be...
            Joe, Rachel, Jason, Jewel...*although maybe not because she is expected to be recurring* David and Amanda.

Night! You guys have been great! Congrats on all the milestones!
            Okay... credits!!

Joe Flanigan
            Rachel Luttrell
            Jason Momoa
            with Amanda Tapping as Colonel Samantha Carter
            and David Hewlett as Dr McKay

Originally posted by Cuddleumpkin View Post
            Hi all! I'm really new, and I thought that my first countable post should be here! I've been a Shep/Teyla shipper since I saw The Rising. Well, I just love John Sheppard, and I think he and Teyla are well matched

I just re-watched an episode from the 3rd season. The one where everyone's out in the woods, hallucinating- Phantoms? I don't remember the name. Anyway, when I saw Shep carrying Teyla, injured through the forest, I went "Awww!" And then felt like a dork because my friend was looking as me like But I'm not alone here! I can't tell you how much better it makes me feel to be surrounded by like-minded folks!

Anyway, Hi!
            WELCOME CUDDLEUMPKIN!!
            Hope to see you around here more - and yes Phantoms is a FANTASTIC episode!!! You must never let your peers dictate your shippiness, though you may of course try to change theirs. I, myself, am spending the day today with a friend of mine who -wait for it - ships shweir. shudder. I'm trying to help her see the light...

Originally posted by scifan View Post

And yes we are crazy. (Especially Elf. Shhhhh.Don't tell her I said that. LOL)
            HAHAHA!!! great smiley. And so true... shh!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            does anyone know the post number or the page of where the picture of me in Teylas arms while she was in the Infirmary and John being ignored is at? (forgot to save said picture to the datacrystal)
            Here ya go Kitty!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Hey Elf I got something for you
            Spoiler:
            now where the heck did I put it.
            Spoiler:
            not there....
            Spoiler:
            not here either....
            Spoiler:
            maybe I forgot it?
            Spoiler:
            There it is!!!
            Shep is snoozing and everybody is worried about him... oh joy. I think i know why too
            Hmmm... you know I THINK there's something on his neck...
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Wow... I just saw how long that post was - I'm a multi-quote maniac!! Sorry

Thanks for the links Nina! *Runs off to vote*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

lol I did see something about a certain cliffy queen getting stuck in a elevator and Ruby's creativity really shined.
                A bunch of lunatics in here man.........
                Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Ya know I forgot I posted that dude I didnt recognize the pic either! Who's that girl in the background???? I got it from TV.com and it was under a thing that was for Season Four???

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Letters From Pegasus in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=86

Pics to follow for use in game:
                  Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=43
                  (If one of your favorite John episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=36
                  (If one of your favorite Teyla episodes isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=12
                  (If one of your favorite J/T moments isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=189
                  (Make sure you have the last page on the thread to make the correct score)

VOTING UPDATE

We have now managed to make 24 votes for Letters From Pegasus in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game... so it's only 26 more to go to reach 50...so keep it up

LET THE VOTING FOR THE DAY BEGIN !!!
                  Thanks Nina. DId my vote.

Is it when he's talking about Evil Keneivel. (Or however you spell that...) LOL!

heeheehee I love you Camy!

Okay... credits!!

Joe Flanigan
                  Rachel Luttrell
                  Jason Momoa
                  with Amanda Tapping as Colonel Samantha Carter
                  and David Hewlett as Dr McKay

WELCOME CUDDLEUMPKIN!!
                  Hope to see you around here more - and yes Phantoms is a FANTASTIC episode!!! You must never let your peers dictate your shippiness, though you may of course try to change theirs. I, myself, am spending the day today with a friend of mine who -wait for it - ships shweir. shudder. I'm trying to help her see the light...

HAHAHA!!! great smiley. And so true... shh!!

Here ya go Kitty!

Spoiler:

Hmmm... you know I THINK there's something on his neck...
                  Thanks Ruby.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    It is from Irresistable. I have the larger cap of it. I think.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      AWWWW. That's so touching WP.

And yes we are crazy. (Especially Elf. Shhhhh.Don't tell her I said that. LOL)
                      I'm not that crazy. Only a little bit..
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        I'm not that crazy. Only a little bit..
                        Good mornig. LOL. Just a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          It is from Irresistable. I have the larger cap of it. I think.
                          Hmm...

A bunch of lunatics in here man.........

Ya know I forgot I posted that dude I didnt recognize the pic either! Who's that girl in the background???? I got it from TV.com and it was under a thing that was for Season Four???
                          Hmm, couldn't see it on tv.com, but I also couldn't see it on stargatecaps for irresistible.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm...

Hmm, couldn't see it on tv.com, but I also couldn't see it on stargatecaps for irresistible.
                            http://www.tv.com/special_feature/fa...day/index.html

Comment

Here's the first, short little bit of my new story. It's called (rather unimaginatively) Parallel

Spoiler:

This was weird. Weird on so many levels. John kept screwing his eyes shut and opening them, expecting to wake up, but every time he opened them he saw the same thing.

There were two Rodneys. Two Ronons. Two Teylas. And, standing next to him, another John Sheppard.

The other John grinned at him. “You look like I felt the first time this happened to me,” he said.

John looked at him but didn’t say anything. So. Weird.

I said it was short!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! Hmmm....

Well, I have no idea who the people are but I will say that the woman on the right is very... er... buxom...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X