Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ok. I got good news and bad news.

Good news. First Christmas in on ff.net (I add a few more things for Christmas day.)

Ok. Bad news.
    Does anyone else who used Imagerotation have trouble logging on? It's trying to say I don't have an account.

Hey guys. Prion just posted this.
    Season 4 promo clip for new year. http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/147329.html

Yup, pretty much what YC said. It happened to me too and i had to make a new account and put up my banners again .
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Yup, pretty much what YC said. It happened to me too and i had to make a new account and put up my banners again .
      Totally annoying. I had to remake WP's rotator because she uses my account. LOL, I hope I remembered all the ones she wanted. LOL
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        LOL, I just realized how greedy that sounded. But, hey, if it gets to do more artwork, no one will blame me.

OT--

Spoiler:
        How was the busy day?
        LOL. I don't mind. You do so much for me already. It's the least I could do.

OT
        Spoiler:
        The talent show came out really well. Poor Brian was a pill pretty much of the day. Aggrivating his brother, the girls (while they were practicing a puppet show) and driving me nuts.
        Alex and Pete did awesome doing David and Goliath. Alex is such a ham.
        Brian sang Only a boy named David with a friend, but Brian did really well singing.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        I was floored when it wouldn't let me sign on and then it said I didn't have an account. Oh, well. It's done now.

Comment

OT
          Spoiler:
          The talent show came out really well. Poor Brian was a pill pretty much of the day. Aggrivating his brother, the girls (while they were practicing a puppet show) and driving me nuts.
          Brian sang Only a boy named David with a friend, but Brian did really well singing.

I was floored when it wouldn't let me sign on and then it said I didn't have an account. Oh, well. It's done now.
          hey Sci question, you have a image in your sig with John in the start of Coup D'Etat and with Tey;la on the right looking upwards, what scene is it with Teyla looking upwards like that? the Image in question says "Lost In Your Worl"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OT
            Spoiler:

ot--

Spoiler:
            Well, I'm glad you've had a good day...despite the aggravation. LOL, how old did you say he turned? 8? My nephew is eight. And Kaelib has learned the art of being able to annoy with the slightest of ease.

And I found another website: www.imagerotate.com. It's a little different than imagerotation--you upload the files, so we'll see how that goes. (That's what I'm using for my sig now...)
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Totally annoying. I had to remake WP's rotator because she uses my account. LOL, I hope I remembered all the ones she wanted. LOL

Oh no!! That would suck!
              Did you guys see Prion's link

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              hey Sci question, you have a image in your sig with John in the start of Coup D'Etat and with Tey;la on the right looking upwards, what scene is it with Teyla looking upwards like that? the Image in question says "Lost In Your Worl"
              Honestly, I don't know. My secret santa did that sig. I just add the words. Sorry Tey

Comment

ot--

Spoiler:
                Well, I'm glad you've had a good day...despite the aggravation. LOL, how old did you say he turned? 8? My nephew is eight. And Kaelib has learned the art of being able to annoy with the slightest of ease.

And I found another website: www.imagerotate.com. It's a little different than imagerotation--you upload the files, so we'll see how that goes. (That's what I'm using for my sig now...)
                Thanks for the link. I might have to check it out.
                He's learning way too many bad things at school. *sigh*

Comment

Ok. I got good news and bad news.

Good news. First Christmas in on ff.net (I add a few more things for Christmas day.)

Ok. Bad news.
                  Does anyone else who used Imagerotation have trouble logging on? It's trying to say I don't have an account.

Hey guys. Prion just posted this.
                  Season 4 promo clip for new year. http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/147329.html
                  Oh thanks for the link scifan.. the rest of season four looks really exciting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good Morning All!!

Hey this is a little OT, but.....

Spoiler:
                    Have you noticed that the 'Last Man' has credits for Jeannie and Michael? Is everyone going to be in this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                      Good Morning All!!

Spoiler:
                      Have you noticed that the 'Last Man' has credits for Jeannie and Michael? Is everyone going to be in this episode?
                      Spoiler:
                      I think Larrini is in it too. I'm quite excited about Michael being in it but can't really see how Jeannie would fit. After Millers Crossing I'm not really all that keen on seeing Jeannie and Rodney do their bickering sibling routing again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Oh thanks for the link scifan.. the rest of season four looks really exciting.
                        I totally agree. Did you see...
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla very pregnant and in black leather. I mentioned to hubby that we see Teyla taken up by a dart and he's first thought was, "John's gonna be rippen mad." I agree with him on that. I think those clips are from Kindred. It's so far away!!!

Blue: Are you ready to learn about rotating sigs?

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                        Good Morning All!!

Spoiler:
                        I'm wondering if....
                        Spoiler:
                        They are some kinda of flash back or something. JM said that Rodney was going to be different somehow. I'm not sure how, but all I can think of is Replicator or him be some hauligram(sp) that gives historical info. Cause it looks like John goes to the Future right? Did that make sense?

Comment

Where is everyone?

I see you ruby.
                          How are you?

Comment

Hi Sci thanks for the link - I just watched and yaaaaaaay for spoilers!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            OOOOOOOH I'm so excited! Michael totally totally does something to Teyla!!! And your hubby is totally right - John is going to be totally POd!! The image of Michael grabbing Teyla (that was Michael, right?) and them getting beamed up was soooo cool!!! And it looks like he's behind the Athosians' disappearance as well... knew it!

And Carson at the end as well - wowsa! So they find him in a prison or something... okay people think! There's a clue in the back end of series three as to how they're bringing him back... HOW?!?!?!

To sum up, CAN'T WAIT!!!
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Where is everyone?
                              LOL, I'm checking the Sunday ads online, seeing if there is anything cool on sale. That and feeding the girls.

I'm going to try to work on the fic project today. We'll see how that goes. On a positive note, I only have the last present to complete for my Secret Santa thing and that's not due until the 24th.
                              sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?

I see you ruby.
                                How are you?

Hey Sci... i'm ok thanks, you? I'm trying to psyche myself up to write properly start that Sheyla society thing but actually I'm just loafing around watching the west wing.

It's always dead in here on the weekend.

See above for my excitement over the new advert. About series five - would you guys prefer SGA coming back in the summer, meaning a long mid-series break, or coming back in autumn and having a short mid-series break? I'm leaving towards the summer... hmm...
                                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X