John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Um...bad news. Apple and NBC (who owns SciFi) broke their agreement and they will no longer be carrying their shows. (Apparently there was a dispute with the prices.) It was going to happen at the end of the year, but Apple plans to cut them off now...

ETA: Here's the story
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20531069/
    Okay. Stupid question. Is iTunes the same as the Amazon unbox player? Because, if they are still going to be doing them AUP wouldn't you be able to get
    the programs from amazon? I have the unbox player and it was free to download. Of course, you can not put eps on dvd or at least I don't know how.
    I actually do not have the unbox player anymore because I went ahead and preordered my SGA S3 dvds and we have the DVR in the living room. And, I still have my trusty VCR on standby. Yes. they maybe obsolete now, but, when one of the others go on the blitz I will have my tape as back up..
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

It was 1.99 per episode. NBC, according to the article, wanted 4.99 per show. Apple told them to take a hike...
      OK different question, is Sci-Fi owned by somebody? I still think that being asking for a set price is pretty darn lax for a reason

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Okay. Stupid question. Is iTunes the same as the Amazon unbox player? Because, if they are still going to be doing them AUP wouldn't you be able to get
        the programs from amazon? I have the unbox player and it was free to download. Of course, you can not put eps on dvd or at least I don't know how.
        I actually do not have the unbox player anymore because I went ahead and preordered my SGA S3 dvds and we have the DVR in the living room. And, I still have my trusty VCR on standby. Yes. they maybe obsolete now, but, when one of the others go on the blitz I will have my tape as back up..
        I've never heard of the unbox player!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Why,was it good or bad!

It was......traumatizing. Do we have a smilie for trauma??

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            10:00pm your time which is probably about 5:am here or round about that!

Yes i've read them two,loved the broken stargate,major Teyla whump but i'm glad she was ok in the end!
            Didja leave a review for The Dream on ff.net? I'll be posting up Broken Stargate really soon, and like I said, I never planned on TEYLA stabbing herself

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              It was a g*y fic wasn't it MrsB?

It really sucks that iTunes won't be selling SGA episodes

my ships

Comment

Hey Elf...

Can you give me a favorite color or hobby outside the SG universe you have? *going virtual gift shopping*
                I love purple. Always have since I was a little girl. I read, sing, and believe or not I love to color in coloring books with crayons. It is very stress relieving to me. I movies, and I even do crafts (scary, isn't it), I just never fess up to it around Christmas time because I do not want to get stuck making all the bows for everyones packages. I love to walk but, can not do that right now. Board games, especially word games ( wordsearches). I found out last night that I like the game Scattergories, I had never played that before. Yes. I am competitive.
                I love my church activities!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

YAY there are TWELEVE mebers in here! Woohoo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    It was a g*y fic wasn't it MrsB?

It really sucks that iTunes won't be selling SGA episodes
                    It was turning into one I didn't read any further just in case. My goodness...I just...have no words....

Anyways Sci, don't worry. You will find an alternative means to watch it. I'm sure of it.

GNB
                    - Did you watch the Itunes versions as well?

Comment

haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

yeah, I did that once. it is quite traumatising, I agree. some stories just aren't marked up right...
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

hmmm it seenms that ff.net is giving me trouble to even get to the site, anyone else having problems getting to the main menu of ff.net?

Comment

Couldn't find trauma,what about this
                          I really don't like those kinda stories!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Didja leave a review for The Dream on ff.net? I'll be posting up Broken Stargate really soon, and like I said, I never planned on TEYLA stabbing herself
                          No,i read it here and i think i replied to it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

yeah, I did that once. it is quite traumatising, I agree. some stories just aren't marked up right...
                            I dont know, maybe it was and I gotta learn to read better!! LOL Shep/McKay friendship or McShep or whatever the hell who knows lol I wont be reading anything marked close to that for awhile....

Hey your story is great dude, really enjoying it as usual. More tonight or too greedy??

THANKS LINDA - THAT WAS A FITTING SMILIE!!!

Comment

It was turning into one I didn't read any further just in case. My goodness...I just...have no words....

GNB
                              - Did you watch the Itunes versions as well?
                              LOL I once stumbled upon one with Teyla and another female member so I know how you feel.

Sometimes I get them on itunes. But only the ones I really like and because I'm inpatient for the DVD box set.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                hmmm it seenms that ff.net is giving me trouble to even get to the site, anyone else having problems getting to the main menu of ff.net?

No,i got onto ff.net fine!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X