No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to our J/T Family Sheppynette and Sariana!!!

You are definitely going to have fun in here, these guys and gals are a very fun bunch!

Happy Birthday SC!!!

Congrats to all the milestones today!!!

I hope i didn't miss anyone but you guys are sooo fast, i'm still trying to catch up!. I know i say that everytime but it's true! LOL!. Okay, i'm off to try and finish reading of Baby Love!.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Loved it Scifan!!!...definitely some very good fluff!. Thanks!

Another great fic! thanks Teyilia!. I love how this "Dream" brought them together at the end! very cool!
      Thanks Mayra.

I just posted this in galleria. We made 300 pages. Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I'm unsure iof reading that Fic MrsB
        Spoiler:
        why the heck didja split JT??? or are you planning something? or amy I not reading it in full?
        its all about politics dude....youll have to wait till the end to see how they end up

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          its all about politics dude....youll have to wait till the end to see how they end up
          the good thing is the fic is on ff.net which The Dream will soon be as well *goes to post short story*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Hrmmm really??? well that's intresting...haven't heard that before...the only unscripted moments I've know about..was the falling down the hill in Rising..the breaking a tree stick in Condemned...I think atleast,,since I think Jason said Joe stole the scene with such a small things.....and the Ronon bear hug in The Return 1..which was confirmed by Joe in London when I met him....
            These are the only ones I've heard of before too, Nina! And I have every interview and con out there, LOL! Maybe it was in the commentary, although I don't remember it. But I haven't watched the commentary in quite a while, so that's very possible. Tey, do you remember where it was that it was said that scene was unscripted?

girlinabox--Great quote by Delenn! It's one of my favorites too!

Mrs. B--LOVED Misappropriations!!! Thank you so much for another great story!

Ruby--Your ending to Baby Love was SOOOO good!!! I just love that story so much! I'm sad that it's over now! LOL! Thank you!!!

SC--Happy Birthday!!!!! So many birthdays lately! How cool!!! I'm a Sept baby too, LOL!

Huge WELCOME to the thread to Sheppynette and Sariana!!!!!! I don't know any French, although I was just visiting your beautiful country a few months ago!

I know I'm missing tons of things, so sorry about that! Just wanted to stop in and say hi and try to get caught up a little bit!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Hey Hope. Glad to see you. I hope we don't miss your Birthday.
              Just popping in to say hi guys. It has been a long day. Oh my you guys have been busy today. I can't review all these pages tonight. I am so behind....

Hi Scifan. Are you working any new fic?

No, I will celebrating the following weekend my B day.

Ruby, I love Baby Love. How cute!!! One of favorite.

Mrs. B, Did I see you are planing more angst for Shep. How much more can the guy take. Talk about heart break hotel.

I got run. I have to eat dinner and it is gettinglate here.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                These are the only ones I've heard of before too, Nina! And I have every interview and con out there, LOL! Maybe it was in the commentary, although I don't remember it. But I haven't watched the commentary in quite a while, so that's very possible. Tey, do you remember where it was that it was said that scene was unscripted?
                that scene was truely unscripted, only to hear about it you gotta watch the Ronon Dex character intro feature of Season Two about that scene.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

And for Camy...my very late contribution to your anniversary. I talked about this with Elf, but don't know how to make any kind of art to present this to you, so I'm giving you a VIRTUAL COUPON instead. LOL!

Spoiler:
                  This VIRTUAL COUPON for Camy is redeemable for one video or one story of your choice made with love by LoveConquers.

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!!!!

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                    Spoiler:
                    He didnt do mail bag (groan) but he did have pics and one of them has Ronon standing among some dead military dudes lying on the floor. go check it out.
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 28 August 2007, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      that scene was truely unscripted, only to hear about it you gotta watch the Ronon Dex character intro feature of Season Two about that scene.
                      Ahh, that's why I missed it! LOL! I've watched the commentaries, but not the character intros. Thanks!

Comment

Mrs. B--LOVED Misappropriations!!! Thank you so much for another great story!
                        Thanks LC. How are ya??
                        Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

Mrs. B, Did I see you are planing more angst for Shep. How much more can the guy take. Talk about heart break hotel.

LOL I'll try to keep it to a bare minumum.

Comment

Ahh, that's why I missed it! LOL! I've watched the commentaries, but not the character intros. Thanks!
                          Jason M was laughing about the scene and he said something along the lines of "I don't remember reading that" or something it has been a while since I saw the Intro to Dex (I have been watching Coup so much I know what the scenery looks .like just by turning the DVD on the screen and post in here)

Comment

Thanks LC. How are ya??

Doing good! Just very busy with work. The market is going crazy here in the US, so it's making us work long and hard to keep up. Puppy gets the rest of my very limited free time. LOL! But she's growing like a weed. Almost doubled in size since I got her! (Cyn, you wouldn't believe how much bigger she is already since you saw her!)

But I did finally hear from my friend in Peru, and she and her family are safe. They had very minimal damage in the earthquake, thank goodness! My other friend's son is out of the hospital now as well and is doing fine too. The bridge cleanup is going slowly and they finally found the last of the bodies, so the families can have closure now. We visited the site yesterday before work. Very surreal to see it up close. Hopefully there won't be any more scares for a while. I think I've had my fill lately! So anyway, all that to say, I'm well! Thanks for asking!

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                              Spoiler:
                              He didnt do mail bag (groan) but he did have pics and one of them has Ronon standing among some dead military dudes lying on the floor. go check it out.
                              Thanks Mrs. B!!!! I wonder what ep those pics are from now? It's been so fun to see the little pics he posts from set now and then!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                                Just popping in to say hi guys. It has been a long day. Oh my you guys have been busy today. I can't review all these pages tonight. I am so behind....

Hi Scifan. Are you working any new fic?

No, I will celebrating the following weekend my B day.

Ruby, I love Baby Love. How cute!!! One of favorite.

Just in case I miss it, just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you as well!!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!

Comment

Working...
                                X