No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't decide which one I liked the best! So, you got all 3! hehehehe..

1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

What do you guys think about Tabula Rasa?

Spoiler:
      I wonder how they get sick and what do happens during that time. Does John start to forget about Teyla? Is it after or before Doppleganger?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        You're welcome Elf. I already sent you a reply to your LJ comment.
        Spoiler:
        I already said this on LJ, but it maybe your layout setting. I don't know. Sorry. I have Nebula and so doesn't Maff:
        Spoiler:
        I have no clue what Nebula is..Sorry..
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            I couldn't decide which one I liked the best! So, you got all 3! hehehehe..

Those are so cool Elf!! Thank you sooo much.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              What do you guys think about Tabula Rasa?

Spoiler:
              I wonder how they get sick and what do happens during that time. Does John start to forget about Teyla? Is it after or before Doppleganger?
              Tabula Rasa is after Doppleganger... right after Travelers and right before Missing.....
              Going to be intresting to see what is going to happen...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Spoiler:
                I have no clue what Nebula is..Sorry..
                Spoiler:
                If you go to Custom Journal, go to Look and Feel.Go to Layout and Language. You want the first window. It lets you change the layout on your journal. I picked Nebula.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  That's Awesome too Nina. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Misappropriations Part 19

Spoiler:
                    With a last look at the peaceful old woman half covered under his jacket lying in the dirt road, he took off back up the hill towards the activating Stargate and saw a very frazzled looking Rodney and company stepping through.

“Rodney!” he panted as he climbed the hill holding a stitch in his side with his hand. “I need the last gate address dialed from this planet…..NOW!”

“Colonel, what’s—“

“NOW!” John hollered finally catching up to him and bending over from exhaustion, his hands placed onto his knees.

He saw Rodney’s eyes widen as he caught the vision of the backdrop behind him, the smoking heaps, the torn down houses, the vague glimpse of a motionless body lying in the street.

Rodney swallowed deeply and then turned towards the DHD and quickly began the long process.

The medical team and back-up had also come through with Rodney and although the medics had immediately dispersed amongst the three villages, the marines stood positioned at the Colonel’s side awaiting instructions.

“What happened here, sir?” asked a dark haired marine as John regained his breath and stood, his hands trembling.

John ignored him and walked over to Rodney who was hastily moving bits and parts of the internal workings on the control panel and typing furiously at his mobile computer.

“Rodney?”

“Hmm….?”

“Have you ever heard of….the Damned?”

“What? No! Colonel, if you want me to do this fast, I need—“

“They took them, Rodney. They took Ronon and…and…” John’s voice caught slightly.

Rodney looked up at him, momentarily stopping his work, a look of terror and concern flooding his eyes as the two men stared at each other. And then with renewed fervor Rodney looked back towards the controls and his hands flashed like lightning across the keypad, never stopping even once, until his task was complete.

“DONE!” he yelled finally.

John had been ready. He had been standing by the gate with the ten marines in tow and his weapon was locked and loaded, set to kill. He nodded to Rodney and the gate was activated and John quickly prayed that Teyla and Ronon were still alive before he bravely stepped through into the vast unknown.

When John felt his feet hit solid ground he opened his eyes and immediately aimed his weapon in every direction instinctively. He heard the suction sound of the wormhole as each marine stepped through the gate behind him and then the gate quieted to a barely distinctive hum.

It was night and they were standing at the edge of a vast forest, whose eerie appearance loomed monstrously over them under the blanket of stars barely lighting the dark. No creatures sounded and John could just barely make out a large structure towards the opposite end of the thick trees that had a strange blue light emitting from it.

He motioned with his weapon for the others to follow and they began their journey through the black forest towards the mysterious structure.
                    Grrr... We need more but you're lines are still gripping...

Comment

Misappropriations Part 21

Spoiler:
                      It took all three marines to lift Ronon’s massive body and the dark haired one who had spoken earlier, had the unpleasant duty of holding the Satedans’ mangled legs, which he held gingerly in his outstretched hands as he silently prayed Ronon would not wake.

Once the door had shut behind them, it was only John and the silence.

Please, don’t let me be too late….

He entered back into the hall and disregarded the room across from him and slowly headed down the to the room with the large doors instead. He pressed his ear to the door and heard scuffling, but nothing tangible, nothing to alert him to the horror show behind it.

Knowing time was of the essence, he again gently turned the knob of the door and wedged it open only a small slice, just enough to listen to the conversation happening inside.

“I am sorry Teyla. Sorry that our relationship was not a more pleasant one, but you and your companions have thwarted my confidence one too many times. You will suffer the price for their constant betrayal."

“Michael, please! We can find a solution to this. This is not the answer. Harming me will not aid you in the revenge you seek.”

“No, but your child will become the first in the new line of my experiments.”

John’s breath caught and his heart flooded with the realization that she was with child, a surprise that even in this dire situation tugged at the corners of his mouth into a momentary smile, that is, until Michael continued to speak.

“As you can see from my many creations, they are…evolving…..growing…..they will be the fiercest warriors the universe has ever known and they will follow only my command. Your child will be the first in-utero experiment and………. Teyla? " He paused. "That excites me….”

Still standing completely still behind the door, John’s face twisted and his hands clenched so hard his fingernails drew blood from his sweating palms. His fury was fully overwhelming him and his desire to end Michael’s life had never been as strong as it was at this very moment, but he waited just a little longer to hear his plan and ensure there was no one else silently lurking in the room.

“Tell me though, Teyla, because the humanity in me is curious. Who is the child’s father?”

Silence.

“Could it be…..Colonel Sheppard? I always thought that his eyes were watching more than just your back…..”
                      Last edited by MrsB108; 31 August 2007, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It took all three marines to lift Ronon’s massive body and the dark haired one who had spoken earlier, had the unpleasant duty of holding the Satedans’ mangled legs, which he held gingerly in his outstretched hands as he silently prayed Ronon would not wake.

He entered back into the hall and disregarded the room across from him and slowly headed down the to the room with the large doors instead. He pressed his ear to the door and heard scuffling, but nothing tangible, nothing to alert him to the horror show behind it.

Knowing time was of the essence, he again gently turned the knob of the door and wedged it open only a small slice, just enough to listen to the conversation happening inside.

“I am sorry Teyla. Sorry that our relationship was not a more pleasant one, but you and your companions have thwarted my confidence one too many times. You will suffer the price for their constant betrayal. Now, you will answer my question.”

“Michael, please! We can find a solution to this. This is not the answer. Harming me will not aid you in the revenge you seek.”

John’s breath caught and his heart flooded with the realization that she was with child, a surprise that even in this dire situation tugged at the corners of his mouth into a momentary smile, that is, until Michael continued to speak.

“As you can see from my many creations, they are…evolving…..growing…..they will be the fiercest warriors the universe has ever known and they will follow only my command. Your child will be the first in-utero experiment and………. Teyla? That excites me….”

Still standing completely still behind the door, John’s face twisted and his hands clenched so hard his fingernails drew blood from his sweating palms. His fury was fully overwhelming him and his desire to end Michael’s life had never been as strong as it was at this very moment, but he waited just a little longer to hear his plan and ensure there was no one else silently lurking in the room.

“Tell me though, Teyla, because the humanity in me is curious. Who is the child’s father?”

Silence.

“Could it be…..Colonel Sheppard? I always thought that his eyes were on more than just your back…..”

Ahhh,MrsB, another rockin' part!

Spoiler:
                        John better protect his woman!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:

“I am sorry Teyla. Sorry that our relationship was not a more pleasant one, but you and your companions have thwarted my confidence one too many times. You will suffer the price for their constant betrayal. Now, you will answer my question.”

“As you can see from my many creations, they are…evolving…..growing…..they will be the fiercest warriors the universe has ever known and they will follow only my command. Your child will be the first in-utero experiment and………. Teyla? That excites me….”

Silence.

“Could it be…..Colonel Sheppard? I always thought that his eyes were on more than just your back…..”
                          Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggggh!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Amazing, amazing final line!!! Just brilliant.

Ooh the evilness...

I really can't wait for the next part!!!
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Spoiler:

Silence.

Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah !! It's a torture !!! Your cuts are... very sadistics lol !! I hope you'll post the next chapter soon.

Comment

Misappropriations Part 19

Spoiler:
                              With a last look at the peaceful old woman half covered under his jacket lying in the dirt road, he took off back up the hill towards the activating Stargate and saw a very frazzled looking Rodney and company stepping through.

“Rodney!” he panted as he climbed the hill holding a stitch in his side with his hand. “I need the last gate address dialed from this planet…..NOW!”

“Colonel, what’s—“

“NOW!” John hollered finally catching up to him and bending over from exhaustion, his hands placed onto his knees.

He saw Rodney’s eyes widen as he caught the vision of the backdrop behind him, the smoking heaps, the torn down houses, the vague glimpse of a motionless body lying in the street.

Rodney swallowed deeply and then turned towards the DHD and quickly began the long process.

The medical team and back-up had also come through with Rodney and although the medics had immediately dispersed amongst the three villages, the marines stood positioned at the Colonel’s side awaiting instructions.

“What happened here, sir?” asked a dark haired marine as John regained his breath and stood, his hands trembling.

John ignored him and walked over to Rodney who was hastily moving bits and parts of the internal workings on the control panel and typing furiously at his mobile computer.

“Rodney?”

“Hmm….?”

“Have you ever heard of….the Damned?”

“What? No! Colonel, if you want me to do this fast, I need—“

“They took them, Rodney. They took Ronon and…and…” John’s voice caught slightly.

Rodney looked up at him, momentarily stopping his work, a look of terror and concern flooding his eyes as the two men stared at each other. And then with renewed fervor Rodney looked back towards the controls and his hands flashed like lightning across the keypad, never stopping even once, until his task was complete.

“DONE!” he yelled finally.

John had been ready. He had been standing by the gate with the ten marines in tow and his weapon was locked and loaded, set to kill. He nodded to Rodney and the gate was activated and John quickly prayed that Teyla and Ronon were still alive before he bravely stepped through into the vast unknown.

When John felt his feet hit solid ground he opened his eyes and immediately aimed his weapon in every direction instinctively. He heard the suction sound of the wormhole as each marine stepped through the gate behind him and then the gate quieted to a barely distinctive hum.

It was night and they were standing at the edge of a vast forest, whose eerie appearance loomed monstrously over them under the blanket of stars barely lighting the dark. No creatures sounded and John could just barely make out a large structure towards the opposite end of the thick trees that had a strange blue light emitting from it.

He motioned with his weapon for the others to follow and they began their journey through the black forest towards the mysterious structure.

Ohhh good.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Silence.

You and your cliffhangers

Spoiler:
                                So he found her... and what a way to learn he is going to be a father...
                                He better protect her... and I wouldn't mind him putting an end to that freakhead's life
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X