John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder how many milestones we are pulling here now each week... I love seeing this thread so alive and pumping,,,just think what it will look like in here once the season starts...
    Well, I know I have hitting a new one at least once a week! Then, it is usually Camy, Scifan, and You, that hit them next or whatever order. It's like dominoes!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

WOOHOOTO US
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Just finished my daily voting! It's now an burned into my mind! Who knew!

I'm gonna try to get the rest of the newsletter while I can this evening! The weather is getting really bad here! But, right now my power is not going on and off causes us to loose docs. before we can back them up!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Misappropriation Part 1

Spoiler:
          Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla and Rodney were having lunch together in the mess hall as they usually did every afternoon. John sat back with his arms crossed over his chest and his feet occupying the one remaining empty seat at the table. “So what do you guys think this meeting is about anyways? Colonel Carter made it sound important.” Rodney groaned and looked down at his watch. “Ugh, I had forgotten all about the stupid thing. I hope she realizes I have genuinely important things to do with my time, unlike some of the other crew, who will remain nameless,” he said pointedly as he looked at Ronon.

Ronon smiled broadly and said,” What? I have important stuff to do too, McKay.” Rodney made a face. “Oh yeah, like what, grooming all that ridiculous hair of yours?

Ronon’s smile widened. “No, like training Dr. Keller defense tactics in the training room this afternoon.” Colonel Sheppard and Teyla immediately made an impressed face at him, with John even saying aloud, “Oohh.”

Rodney sniffed the air and stuck out his chin the way he often did when he was put in his place and said, “Never mind then. Let’s go before we’re late.”

They all rose and pushed in their chairs as they followed Rodney who hurriedly shuffled towards the conference room to meet Colonel Carter and the few other department heads and personnel who had been invited to the meeting.

Everyone mulled around for a few minutes talking in groups before Colonel Carter had joined them and cleared her throat loudly, causing everyone to take their seats and quiet down.

“Thank you,” she said as she stood, smiling at them all. “I’ll be as brief as possible; I know you all have things to do.” Rodney gave a knowing look to the others. Colonel Carter continued. “I’ve asked you all here to hand out the new manuals for conduct and appropriations that is being enforced by Stargate directive. They’ve decided to standardize regulations here in Atlantis and although I’m sure some of you will disagree with their methods, these are the rules and they will be followed to the T with no exceptions or special circumstances.” She had started to pass out the thick manuals as she spoke and everyone took them and passed them along the table, keeping one for themselves.

“Now, I will give you all time to read through them before handing them out to your departments and team members. Learn these rules people. They are in place for the safety and protection of Atlantis, for Earth, and everything that we hold dear. Dismissed.”

Everyone stood, their copy of the manual grasped in their hands and slowly began treading out of the conference room.

Ronon headed off towards the training room stealthily tossing his copy of the manual into a nearby trash bin, Rodney headed towards the science labs while stuffing his copy under his vest, Teyla headed towards the east wing to find a bench in the afternoon sun to read her copy, and Colonel Sheppard headed to his quarters to read his, stopping only to pick up a large coffee in the cafeteria.

John sat on his bed, the sounds of Johnny Cash singing softly in his ears, with his coffee in one hand and the manual in the other hand, already halfway read.

Taking a large sip of coffee, he was about to swallow when he read a line in the manual that caused him to choke and sit up, spitting his coffee all over the crisp white pages. His eyes quickly re-read the words and his thoughts whirled angrily as the droplets of coffee slid lazily down the page.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Misappropriation Part 1

Spoiler:
            Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla and Rodney were having lunch together in the mess hall as they usually did every afternoon. John sat back with his arms crossed over his chest and his feet occupying the one remaining empty seat at the table. “So what do you guys think this meeting is about anyways? Colonel Carter made it sound important.” Rodney groaned and looked down at his watch. “Ugh, I had forgotten all about the stupid thing. I hope she realizes I have genuinely important things to do with my time, unlike some of the other crew, who will remain nameless,” he said pointedly as he looked at Ronon.

Ronon smiled broadly and said,” What? I have important stuff to do too, McKay.” Rodney made a face. “Oh yeah, like what, grooming all that ridiculous hair of yours?

Ronon’s smile widened. “No, like training Dr. Keller defense tactics in the training room this afternoon.” Colonel Sheppard and Teyla immediately made an impressed face at him, with John even saying aloud, “Oohh.”

Rodney sniffed the air and stuck out his chin the way he often did when he was put in his place and said, “Never mind then. Let’s go before we’re late.”

They all rose and pushed in their chairs as they followed Rodney who hurriedly shuffled towards the conference room to meet Colonel Carter and the few other department heads and personnel who had been invited to the meeting.

Everyone mulled around for a few minutes talking in groups before Colonel Carter had joined them and cleared her throat loudly, causing everyone to take their seats and quiet down.

“Thank you,” she said as she stood, smiling at them all. “I’ll be as brief as possible; I know you all have things to do.” Rodney gave a knowing look to the others. Colonel Carter continued. “I’ve asked you all here to hand out the new manuals for conduct and appropriations that is being enforced by Stargate directive. They’ve decided to standardize regulations here in Atlantis and although I’m sure some of you will disagree with their methods, these are the rules and they will be followed to the T with no exceptions or special circumstances.” She had started to pass out the thick manuals as she spoke and everyone took them and passed them along the table, keeping one for themselves.

“Now, I will give you all time to read through them before handing them out to your departments and team members. Learn these rules people. They are in place for the safety and protection of Atlantis, for Earth, and everything that we hold dear. Dismissed.”

Everyone stood, their copy of the manual grasped in their hands and slowly began treading out of the conference room.

Ronon headed off towards the training room stealthily tossing his copy of the manual into a nearby trash bin, Rodney headed towards the science labs while stuffing his copy under his vest, Teyla headed towards the east wing to find a bench in the afternoon sun to read her copy, and Colonel Sheppard headed to his quarters to read his, stopping only to pick up a large coffee in the cafeteria.

John sat on his bed, the sounds of Johnny Cash singing softly in his ears, with his coffee in one hand and the manual in the other hand, already halfway read.

Taking a large sip of coffee, he was about to swallow when he read a line in the manual that caused him to choke and sit up, spitting his coffee all over the crisp white pages. His eyes quickly re-read the words and his thoughts whirled angrily as the droplets of coffee slid lazily down the page.

Ohh another story...
            Spoiler:
            LOL for the comment from Rodney about Ronon's hair...
            New rules you say,,,wonder what crap is going to be in there...
            And hrmm seems like John saw something he didn't like...wonder what that could be...

Going to be intresting...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Ohh another story...
              Spoiler:
              LOL for the comment from Rodney about Ronon's hair...
              New rules you say,,,wonder what crap is going to be in there...
              And hrmm seems like John saw something he didn't like...wonder what that could be...

Going to be intresting...
              LOL I hope its gonna be a good story. Ya know I'm really a jerk for not finishing the other stories I have sitting out there first but this one was rolling around my brain a bit so......

Comment

Misappropriation Part 1

Spoiler:

You've got me curious!
                Spoiler:
                As to what he read to make choke and sit up causing him to spit his coffee...Do not leave me hanging for long!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  You've got me curious!
                  Spoiler:
                  As to what he read to make choke and sit up causing him to spit his coffee...Do not leave me hanging for long!
                  LOL I'll try to write as quick as possible.

Where ya been man?

Comment

LOL I'll try to write as quick as possible.

Where ya been man?
                    Trying to RL stuff done today! Before the storm hits here! I have also been playing around with my livejournal stuff. I do not have a layout or anything like that yet. I have to find out how to do that. And, out shopping for school supplies, clothes, shoes, etc.. It's tax free weekend here. Meaning that we do have to pay the sales tax on the items for the kids for school.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Trying to RL stuff done today! Before the storm hits here! I have also been playing around with my livejournal stuff. I do not have a layout or anything like that yet. I have to find out how to do that. And, out shopping for school supplies, clothes, shoes, etc.. It's tax free weekend here. Meaning that we do have to pay the sales tax on the items for the kids for school.
                      Nice, didya get good stuff? We had ours last weekend I believe.

You got a storm coming?? Weren't your lights flickering bad the other night??? Whats happening down there in Texas??

Comment

Here are some fic updates for everyone:

Ancient Baby Maker
                        by Agrabah's Princess
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565530/11/

Best Laid Plans by Elizabeth Bartlett

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3722008/1/Best_Laid_Plans

If are just starting to read Best Laid Plans, you should start with this one first.

That Kind of Day by Elizabeth Bartlett
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3659886/1/That_kind_of_day

This will fill in some of the info in Best Laid Plans as references are made of certain events that take place during that fic. Happy Fic Reading!

Enjoy!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Nice, didya get good stuff? We had ours last weekend I believe.

You got a storm coming?? Weren't your lights flickering bad the other night??? Whats happening down there in Texas??
                          Yes. They were. It get so hot that even though they say it like 103 outside it is
                          actually hotter than because of the humidity it causes power surges. That is why the power goes on and off. Sometimes, like last Saturday this went on for over 2 hrs. So, it reeks havoc on computer so I have to log off or lose everything we are in the middle of doing.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Yes. They were. It get so hot that even though they say it like 103 outside it is
                            actually hotter than because of the humidity it causes power surges. That is why the power goes on and off. Sometimes, like last Saturday this went on for over 2 hrs. So, it reeks havoc on computer so I have to log off or lose everything we are in the middle of doing.
                            Dude...that sucks. Well I hope your power stays on, you gotta talk yourself to that 3000 mark soon.

Comment

Misappropriations Part 2

Spoiler:
                              “What the hell is this?” John asked angrily as he slapped the manual down on Colonel Carter’s desk, causing her to slightly jump. She looked up at him, a tired, annoyed look smeared upon her usually smiling face. “Which part, Colonel? I’ve had nothing but complaints since I handed them out, so excuse me if you’ll have to be a bit more specific.”

John grabbed the manual back into his hands and flipped to the coffee stained page that had caused his appearance in her office at this late hour. He cleared his throat and began to read aloud.

“Section V, appendix 8, of the chapter entitled ‘Intergalactic Relationship Guidelines’. And to no exception, may any staff member of the Atlantis expedition or any derivatives thereof, engage in any manner, a romantic and/or sexual relationship with any being or persons not birthed of the planet Earth. The consequences of an unapproved relationship of anything further than a mild kinship and/or business arrangement will result in immediate dismissal of stationed post and a hearing for misappropriations by an appointed committee will commence.”

“Shall I go on?” he asked with a look of disgust on his face. Colonel Carter sighed and stood, walking slowly over to Colonel Sheppard and leaning back onto her desk. “Colonel, I agree, these rules are a bit…….overprotective, but they are in place for a reason. We don’t know the consequences of having relations with all of the species in the Pegasus Galaxy. Other species that have different anatomies and physiologies, other species whose mating rituals differ from our own. The scientist in me agrees with this rule, we don’t know how it could affect the safety of Atlantis. The bottom line is, anyone engaging in such behavior will be in violation of the guidelines and therefore dismissed from duty.”

She stopped speaking and looked strangely at Colonel Sheppard for a moment, taking in his demeanor. “What’s this about, Colonel? All the other complaints I’ve had so far had nothing to do with the relationship section of the manual.”

John turned quickly to leave before she could examine his behavior any further. He was furious and did not want to discuss the matter any longer. He mumbled an excuse and hastily fled the office, heading in an unknown direction.

He soon found himself standing outside the training room doors. He expected to find Ronon and Dr. Keller still inside when he peered in, but instead found Teyla and one of the many female marines of the expedition.

He stood in shadow and watched as they trained, Teyla’s expert skills showing with each and every move she made. His heart beat fast and his mind spun with thoughts as he continued to watch unseen.

Although he was unsure if he would have ever acted on his hidden feelings for her, this new regulation enraged him with renewed passion for his buried desire. If she had ever felt unattainable to him before, this was much, much worse and he watched her with an intense longing that filled him with ideas he dare not speak aloud.

Comment

WooHOOoooo! Another part to Mrs B's new fic!

*Elf prepares to read to review*

Be back in a minute..
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X