John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Caps for Conversion for the Shippy Episode Game...

Spoiler:

Camy,
    They’re amazing….you did a magnificent job...thanks for sharing your gift.
    sigpic
    Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Guys, here is my newst oneshot story, Padme you may go over this then email a copy/pasted version back if you like as I don't have your email here just yet for a beta reader

Weaponless Love

short and sweet sum up: Takes place right after the FIRST SCENE with Hieghtmeyer and Teyla, Teyla then has a short nap and has a worst dream then any of the othres she has had before, One of her father, who is actually killed but not by the Wraith, only thing is, Teyla has to deal with the loss of her father when she sees color photographs of Tagans lifeless face.

This storty as a VERY JT moment near the end and I hope everyone likes it as it took me about a year now to actually write the whole thing out, now to work on John's little "peek into his past" fic titled "War of Roses" only now I need some sleep

And Scifan, thanks again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
        LoveConquers,
        I’m very saddened by this terrible occurrence and please know that my prayers are with you, your co-workers, friends, and family. But most importantly know this…. God promises to never leave us in times of difficulty, Isaiah, 43:2.
        Thank you all so much for your encouragement. It means a lot! I just got home from work finally, it's after 2am. Poor puppy has been neglected today, but I didn't have much choice. We still have three co-workers unaccounted for, but lines are still tied up, so we may just be unable to get through. As part of the community response team, we do have some inside access to information, but even that hasn't given us very many answers yet. There is just a lot that is unknown. But the good news is that despite over 50 cars going into the water, the casualties haven't been as high as they could have been. Conflicting reports are between 6-9. A bus filled with 60 school children was on the bridge and came to a stop 10 feet from the edge. The storm that was brewing ended up dying down, allowing rescuers to keep on working and pull more people out of the water. There have already been so many answers to prayer!

Kingdom, thank you for the beautiful verse!

I'm off to bed now, but just wanted to post again to say thank you to all of you. I'm sorry I'm so far behind on everything with the fandom right now. I'll hopefully get caught up soon.

Also huge welcome to all the new people to the thread!!! That is wonderful!
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
          made a new sig,

Beautiful Sheylafan
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            You're so sweet Kingdom.

The Ties That Bind: Another part.

Spoiler:

The next morning Teyla and Dr. Keller are ready to leave to visit Teyla’s people. John is waiting in the gate room. John notices that Teyla looks a little pale, “Are you ok Teyla?”
            She forces a little smile, “I believe I am just anxious to see everyone. I been away far too long. I was not able to eat this morning, but once I get to the village I will eat something there.”
            John looks around as if he was expecting something. “Aren’t you going to have anyone else go with you?” he says in a concern tone.
            “John, I will be fine and I brought my staff. I have gone many times with just Carson and myself. Do not worry. If any trouble comes along I will contact Atlantis,” she replies. She and Keller walk through the gate.
            Keller and Teyla are talking while walking through the woods. “We are almost there, just over this hill,” Teyla announces. “I am sure that they will be more than happy to meet you Dr. Keller.”
            Keller smiles at Teyla, “Please call me Jen.”
            “Alright, Jen it is,” smiles back Teyla. “I am surprised that I have not smelt any food cooking by now. Usually I can smell it from what seems like miles away.”
            As they clear the woods and approach the village Teyla is devastated by the scene she sees. The village was empty, barren and the dwellings were all burnt down. Teyla ran through the village hoping to find any clues of her people and what happened. Eventually she drops to her knees and weeps.
            Keller puts her hand on Teyla’s shoulder, “Teyla, we need to let Atlantis know what’s going on. We have been here for over an hour searching and found nothing. They will be worried about us.”
            Teyla just sits there in total shock. She does not believe that this was the work of the Wraith. It didn’t look like something they would do. Anger starts to fill her heart at the thought of someone destroying her family and her friends. She gets up, takes her staff and gestures Keller to follow her. As they head back to the gate Teyla and Keller are attacked by savage looking men. There were about three of them. Teyla tells Keller to stay out of the way. She listens to Teyla and hides behind a tree. While Teyla is fighting the men, Atlantis radios to ask about their progress. Keller is all to happy to here from them and quickly tells them that they were being attacked and Teyla people were all missing. Teyla gave no mercy to the men during her fight, but they were very strong and she was quickly wearing down.
            Back in Atlantis, Carter quickly orders Ronon, Lorne and a few marines to help Teyla and Keller. John is ordered to stay and is extremely upset and within minutes help was on its way.
            Teyla was able to subdue two of the men and the third ran away before anyone showed up. When Teyla was done fighting she leaned over by the nearest tree and got sick. Keller hurried to her to see if she was ok. “I am fine. I am just a little dizzy that’s all and I am sure that it is only because I did not eat today, plus everything else that has just happened,” Teyla reassures Keller.
            Keller gives a slight smile, “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were pregnant.” She lets out a little laugh.
            Teyla was shocked by her remark, “Why would you say such a thing?”
            “I’m sorry Teyla. I didn’t mean to offend you, but you being dizzy and sick are common signs, at least for Earth women, that they are pregnant.”
            Teyla’s thoughts flashed back to the night that she dismissed as a dream. “Could it have been real?” she thought. Just when she was about to talk to Keller more about it, Ronon and Lorne show up. The two savages must have snuck away before they got there because they were gone.
            When Teyla got back to Atlantis she could feel the sad eyes gazing upon her. John walks up to her, but she tries to kindly dismiss him, “I am sorry John, but may I be alone for just a little while.” Tears flowed down her face and as she starts walking up the stair of the gate room, she faints. Luckily John is close enough to catch her.
            Oh thats poor.
            Spoiler:
            the village all burned up and stuff, it would totally freakTeyla out
            Originally posted by kingdom View Post
            MrsB
            Spoiler:
            You are definitely working this story. I was lurking when I read Secrets but you had me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. It appears history might repeat its self.
            Thanks dude! I'll try to keep this one just as exciting! Ezekiel would approve lol
            Teyilia, This is a quicky post since I was suppose to be in bed. Until I read the rest of your fic here's one for chpt 1.

Spoiler:
            WOW. Great job Scifan!!! Your on a roll tonight

LC - So sorry to hear that, thats horrible, hope by the time you get this you've discovered your coworkers are safe

Comment

So sorry to hear about your co-workers LC...
              When i heard about this and saw the amount of damage to the bridge and vehicles, i still can't believe that only 7 people have been confirmed dead thus far...that is amazing...though devasting nonetheless to the families of those 7.
              Hope everything works out as best as can be expected..

MrsB...i am reading and reviewing ur story on fanfiction and loving it....very creepy though!!
              night everyone...
              -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                MrsB...i am reading and reviewing ur story on fanfiction and loving it....very creepy though!!
                night everyone...
                Thanks dude! You always give such great reviews!!! I totally appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Oh thats poor.
                  Spoiler:
                  the village all burned up and stuff, it would totally freakTeyla out

Thanks dude! I'll try to keep this one just as exciting! Ezekiel would approve lol

WOW. Great job Scifan!!! Your on a roll tonight

LC - So sorry to hear that, thats horrible, hope by the time you get this you've discovered your coworkers are safe
                  Thanks Mrs.B and Congrats on 800 posts!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Mrs.B and Congrats on 800 posts!!!!!
                    Ahhhh 800 Gawd dangggggggg. Thanks!!!! Scifan you gonna have more story today?

Comment

OASIS - PART 8
                      Spoiler:

“DAMN IT!” John screamed as he ran hard following Rodney’s echoed screams into the darkness. The light on his weapon danced excitedly through the night with each step of his foot and only half of the time he could barely make out Rodney’s thrashing body.

Teyla and Ronon were catching up as well, but whatever was pulling Rodney was fast, very fast, and soon it would have taken his body completely out of their range. John knew he had no choice but to continue shooting and just pray that he didn’t hit Rodney by mistake.

He could feel Teyla just behind him, a series of bullets flying past him on his right as she shot towards Rodney’s attacker. Ronon, who had completely stopped, stood strangely far behind them, concentrating, focusing. He then aimed his weapon carefully into the night as he steadily kept his light fixed ahead using one forearm to hold the weapon still and the other to squeeze the trigger.

One shot from his barrel rang true through the shadows and struck the unseen assailant, causing the air to become filled with a horrendous screech of pain as it released Rodney’s legs and scampered off, quickly enveloped by the night.

John reached Rodney first, his eyes wide in horror at his inanimate shape. “Rodney? Rodney? Can you hear me?” he asked hurriedly as he checked his pulse.

“Mom?”

John sighed in relief. “Rodney, its me, John.”

Teyla approached and knelt down by Rodney’s legs, examining them with her light. Wiping the blood and crusting red sand away, she saw the deep gaping punctures and gashes that covered him from where the creature’s long jagged nails had dug in. “These wounds are bad, John. He needs medical attention.”

“Yeah, well, I’m just glad we got you back buddy,” he said as he patted Rodney’s shoulder comfortingly. “Even if it’s not in one piece.”

“How bad is it?” Rodney said through gritted teeth. His eyes were watering and they all knew his pain was excruciating.

Teyla asked Ronon to shine his light on her and she started rummaging through her backpack. “What are you looking for?” John asked. She did not look up as she answered. “I always keep a syringe in my pack for medical emergencies. Carson had always thought it was a good idea, and I see now that he was correct,” she said smiling as she retrieved it from her backpack and held it into the light.

“You’re not gonna stick me with th—OW!”

“I am sorry, Rodney. But within moments you should feel comfort.” She held his hand reassuringly.

“That freaking hurt, Teyla! I don’t feel any--Whoa…..what is this stuff?……Oh this, this is just…..groovy……” he said and a wide smile slowly plastered across Rodney’s face as his eyes began to softly glaze over.

Ronon cleared his throat and spoke. “Sheppard, I think we have another problem. I think the sun should have been up by now.”

John looked at his watch and grimaced. “Well, you’re not wrong about that. The sun went down almost 20 hours ago. This is definitely a problem.”

“The sun will come out…..tomorrow…..bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow….”

“Shut up Rodney.”

Comment

Morning!

LC..I'm relieved that things seemed to have been not as bad as they could have been. This morning I read that the number actually went down to 4 dead and not the 9 that I had seen early this morning at like 2:00a.m.

Thanks for keeping us posted. My prayers continue with all of you.

On other matters. Don't forget to post your Conversion Caps in the Fun and Games Shippy Episode Thread...here are some pictures.

Spoiler:

Mrs. B. I"ll continue your fic later.
                        Scifan, I LOOOOOVE that banner you made for Teyllia. I've always liked Wraith Teyla!!!!!!

Congrats on all the milestones!
                        sigpic

Comment

One more thing guys...and then I have to leave...

Don't forget to Vote....in the SGA JT AWARDS! This is the first and the one and only JT Awards and we need to show our love and support! Here's the link! You do not need to have a LJ account to participate. Any questions ask me or Devine or Jtjaforever.
                          http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

sigpic

Comment

MrsB, I finally got caught up on your story...left you a review a ff.net. I'm lovin' it so far. BTW, you know the *very* serious response I had to your "heated discussion" challenge? Anyway, I can't wait for the next part!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

You're so sweet Kingdom.

The Ties That Bind: Another part.

Spoiler:

The next morning Teyla and Dr. Keller are ready to leave to visit Teyla’s people. John is waiting in the gate room. John notices that Teyla looks a little pale, “Are you ok Teyla?”
                              She forces a little smile, “I believe I am just anxious to see everyone. I been away far too long. I was not able to eat this morning, but once I get to the village I will eat something there.”
                              John looks around as if he was expecting something. “Aren’t you going to have anyone else go with you?” he says in a concern tone.
                              “John, I will be fine and I brought my staff. I have gone many times with just Carson and myself. Do not worry. If any trouble comes along I will contact Atlantis,” she replies. She and Keller walk through the gate.
                              Keller and Teyla are talking while walking through the woods. “We are almost there, just over this hill,” Teyla announces. “I am sure that they will be more than happy to meet you Dr. Keller.”
                              Keller smiles at Teyla, “Please call me Jen.”
                              “Alright, Jen it is,” smiles back Teyla. “I am surprised that I have not smelt any food cooking by now. Usually I can smell it from what seems like miles away.”
                              As they clear the woods and approach the village Teyla is devastated by the scene she sees. The village was empty, barren and the dwellings were all burnt down. Teyla ran through the village hoping to find any clues of her people and what happened. Eventually she drops to her knees and weeps.
                              Keller puts her hand on Teyla’s shoulder, “Teyla, we need to let Atlantis know what’s going on. We have been here for over an hour searching and found nothing. They will be worried about us.”
                              Teyla just sits there in total shock. She does not believe that this was the work of the Wraith. It didn’t look like something they would do. Anger starts to fill her heart at the thought of someone destroying her family and her friends. She gets up, takes her staff and gestures Keller to follow her. As they head back to the gate Teyla and Keller are attacked by savage looking men. There were about three of them. Teyla tells Keller to stay out of the way. She listens to Teyla and hides behind a tree. While Teyla is fighting the men, Atlantis radios to ask about their progress. Keller is all to happy to here from them and quickly tells them that they were being attacked and Teyla people were all missing. Teyla gave no mercy to the men during her fight, but they were very strong and she was quickly wearing down.
                              Back in Atlantis, Carter quickly orders Ronon, Lorne and a few marines to help Teyla and Keller. John is ordered to stay and is extremely upset and within minutes help was on its way.
                              Teyla was able to subdue two of the men and the third ran away before anyone showed up. When Teyla was done fighting she leaned over by the nearest tree and got sick. Keller hurried to her to see if she was ok. “I am fine. I am just a little dizzy that’s all and I am sure that it is only because I did not eat today, plus everything else that has just happened,” Teyla reassures Keller.
                              Keller gives a slight smile, “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were pregnant.” She lets out a little laugh.
                              Teyla was shocked by her remark, “Why would you say such a thing?”
                              “I’m sorry Teyla. I didn’t mean to offend you, but you being dizzy and sick are common signs, at least for Earth women, that they are pregnant.”
                              Teyla’s thoughts flashed back to the night that she dismissed as a dream. “Could it have been real?” she thought. Just when she was about to talk to Keller more about it, Ronon and Lorne show up. The two savages must have snuck away before they got there because they were gone.
                              When Teyla got back to Atlantis she could feel the sad eyes gazing upon her. John walks up to her, but she tries to kindly dismiss him, “I am sorry John, but may I be alone for just a little while.” Tears flowed down her face and as she starts walking up the stair of the gate room, she faints. Luckily John is close enough to catch her.
                              Great update....poor Teyla for what she is going through... wondering what is going to happen now... keep it up

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              OASIS - PART 8
                              Spoiler:

“DAMN IT!” John screamed as he ran hard following Rodney’s echoed screams into the darkness. The light on his weapon danced excitedly through the night with each step of his foot and only half of the time he could barely make out Rodney’s thrashing body.

Teyla and Ronon were catching up as well, but whatever was pulling Rodney was fast, very fast, and soon it would have taken his body completely out of their range. John knew he had no choice but to continue shooting and just pray that he didn’t hit Rodney by mistake.

He could feel Teyla just behind him, a series of bullets flying past him on his right as she shot towards Rodney’s attacker. Ronon, who had completely stopped, stood strangely far behind them, concentrating, focusing. He then aimed his weapon carefully into the night as he steadily kept his light fixed ahead using one forearm to hold the weapon still and the other to squeeze the trigger.

One shot from his barrel rang true through the shadows and struck the unseen assailant, causing the air to become filled with a horrendous screech of pain as it released Rodney’s legs and scampered off, quickly enveloped by the night.

John reached Rodney first, his eyes wide in horror at his inanimate shape. “Rodney? Rodney? Can you hear me?” he asked hurriedly as he checked his pulse.

“Mom?”

John sighed in relief. “Rodney, its me, John.”

Teyla approached and knelt down by Rodney’s legs, examining them with her light. Wiping the blood and crusting red sand away, she saw the deep gaping punctures and gashes that covered him from where the creature’s long jagged nails had dug in. “These wounds are bad, John. He needs medical attention.”

“Yeah, well, I’m just glad we got you back buddy,” he said as he patted Rodney’s shoulder comfortingly. “Even if it’s not in one piece.”

“How bad is it?” Rodney said through gritted teeth. His eyes were watering and they all knew his pain was excruciating.

Teyla asked Ronon to shine his light on her and she started rummaging through her backpack. “What are you looking for?” John asked. She did not look up as she answered. “I always keep a syringe in my pack for medical emergencies. Carson had always thought it was a good idea, and I see now that he was correct,” she said smiling as she retrieved it from her backpack and held it into the light.

“You’re not gonna stick me with th—OW!”

“I am sorry, Rodney. But within moments you should feel comfort.” She held his hand reassuringly.

“That freaking hurt, Teyla! I don’t feel any--Whoa…..what is this stuff?……Oh this, this is just…..groovy……” he said and a wide smile slowly plastered across Rodney’s face as his eyes began to softly glaze over.

Ronon cleared his throat and spoke. “Sheppard, I think we have another problem. I think the sun should have been up by now.”

John looked at his watch and grimaced. “Well, you’re not wrong about that. The sun went down almost 20 hours ago. This is definitely a problem.”

“The sun will come out…..tomorrow…..bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow….”

“Shut up Rodney.”
                              Great update....
                              Spoiler:
                              Ronon sure has good aim
                              And *lol* for Rodney's yelp of pain when Teyla was going to give him something for the pain,,,and then he went off... keep thinking back to the show where he was so out of it *lol*

LC I'm sorry to hear what has happened...I read it in the paper at work today..horrible...but I'm glad you are safe and I hope you get in touch with the rest of your co workers that you haven't heard from... I'll keep you and the families in my thoughts...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                MrsB, I finally got caught up on your story...left you a review a ff.net. I'm lovin' it so far. BTW, you know the *very* serious response I had to your "heated discussion" challenge? Anyway, I can't wait for the next part!
                                Thanks for the review YC!!!

What response??? I forget, I'm blonde too ya know

Comment

Working...
                                X