X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Okay. I got my 'woohoo' out in the serious discussion thread.

I'm still not ruling out Teyla having a relationship with another man - not necessarily pregnancy-related, though (ie. Teyla may have a crush on someone who isn't John and whom she doesn't sleep with, and the pregnancy is something else entirely). Admittedly, this is mostly because I don't want to rule it out. In my brain, it would seriously re-balance the extremely unequal equation of "romantic interest" that has so far been heavily skewed towards John being extremely attractive to the women in the Atlantis universe.

Either way, it looks like this season will have actual Teyla development and John/Teyla. Works fine for me!

Oh, what the hell!

Spoiler:
      WOOHOO!

Sel.
      Last edited by seldear; 10 August 2007, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Also vabs posted this on the The John and Teyla PRO Discussion thread woohoo for jt
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          WOW .. You've all been busy again. Great convo... havn't had a chance to read RL's interview but from the sound of it looks like it's pretty positive for our ship...

Spoiler:
          So JM has confirmed that the backstory ep will feature John's ex wife.. I was really hoping I would be wrong. This is why I really was never bothered about backstory as I had a feeling that this is the only thing the writers can come up. So we'll get a whole ep about John and his ex. I guess she must be ill or in some trouble otherwise why does he come back to see her now and not before. Sunday sounded like it was something he was over and done with but I guess if she is in danger or ill then Shep must obviously still care in some way. I'm not worried at all that this will effect our ship but I just don't see the need for something like this at all... Marriages don't work out for loads of reasons and I can't see us learning anything new about John just because he has to go and revisit a past relationship..... I would have much preferred to see an action packed ep or some insight into why the military feel the way they do about Shep. I also like Shep being a bit mysterious and couldn't care less about who he dated or married or what his childhood was like... I want to know more about the man we have now.. I want to see his relationships expanded upon with the NEW people that have entered his life and see how they have changed him....

I'm away for about a week so I hope you will all continue to vote in the various games..

Favourte kiss Daniel/Vala are catching up to us again!!
          Best ship episode game
          Best Sheppard ep
          Best Teyla ep
          Best hairdo

Maybe Nina and Camy can post their links... thanks guys.

Well see you all soon...

Long live John and Teyla....
          I think it would be interesting to know more about John's past. i mean it sort of explains why he has a hard time dating or even having a relationship without knowing if he made a past mistake or what caused him to be alone per say.
          part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy Awards
            http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talents in the J/T Awards
            http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T in the Favorite Kiss Picture Game
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46038&page=10

Kiss pics to follow:
            Spoiler:

Vote for J/T on Phantoms in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=65

Pics to follow:
            Spoiler:

Vote for your Favorite Sheppard Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=25
            (If one of your favorite episode with John isn't on the list simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=19
            (If one of your favorite episode with Teyla isn't on the list simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=147

Update
            As of now we have 32 votes in the Kiss game...D/V breathing down our necks...

And we have 7 votes so far in the Favorite Ship Pic game...

So get going people.... VOTE!!!!
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

For the love of all that is holy..........talk much guys? lol AWESOME

Anyways..........
              Scifan wicked cool avatar thing man!! Excellent!

Congrats for 9000 Camy!
              LC & Mayra - That look definitley said something and I agree it was very telling in the manner which you have theorized.......Glad you caught it as well!
              That interview thing was perfect timing, right after the blow about the ex. Nothing like playing with out heads huh...lol

Good discussion you guys were having and I am So glad to hear about jealous Shep and I guess we just gotta have faith as far as the fathers identity and why Shep gets that way

CAMY - Your right, I totally asked for all this angst lol BUT i just want to say there HAS to be some sort of confirmation of feelings between them, even if its only for a second or only for the audience...do you know what i mean? Am i gonna have to start a whole 'nother story about this lol
              Last edited by MrsB108; 10 August 2007, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy Awards
                http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talents in the J/T Awards
                http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T in the Favorite Kiss Picture Game
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46038&page=10

Kiss pics to follow:
                Spoiler:

Vote for J/T on Phantoms in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=65

Pics to follow:
                Spoiler:

Vote for your Favorite Sheppard Episode
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=25
                (If one of your favorite episode with John isn't on the list simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=19
                (If one of your favorite episode with Teyla isn't on the list simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=147

Update
                As of now we have 32 votes in the Kiss game...D/V breathing down our necks...

And we have 7 votes so far in the Favorite Ship Pic game...

So get going people.... VOTE!!!!
                Thanks again Nina. It makes it so much easier for us forgetful people.

Thanks MrsB.

Does anyone know which ep it's from or if it's a manip.

Comment

A QUIET PASSING

Spoiler:
                  John stood slightly hunched, as a cool breeze swept across him, giving him a chill on the back of his neck. His eyes were fixed on the large flag before him that was colored red, white, blue and had a sprinkling of stars decorating it. The flag lay strewn neatly across a large, dark, wooden coffin and its corners flapped sadly in the cool breeze.

The minister had been the last of the group to leave John standing there, alone, transfixed as he stared warily at his fathers coffin, lost in thoughts of grief and memory. He had suffered through all the hugs and handshakes from old friends and relatives he hardly knew, all the while giving his best attempt at seeming normal, although he had felt anything but.

He could hear leaves crunching on the cold ground behind him as someone approached slowly. He didn’t turn in the hopes that they would just leave him alone and notice his desire for solitude. Then it was silent and he was sure they had left when he heard an all-familiar voice.

“I always thought you looked good in your uniform.”

John turned slowly, his heavy eyes resting on the face of his ex wife, Denise. She looked as he remembered but something about her face made her seem older, more tired. He said nothing as she approached him and took his hands in hers. Her face was somber and her eyes watery as she spoke gently. “I’m sorry, John.”

John turned his face away and stared back towards the flag, covering the place where his father lay resting. She released his hands and stood beside him, and they stared together silently.

Minutes passed and finally John spoke, his voice cracking slightly from lack of use. “Thanks for coming, Denise. He would have liked that.”

Denise gave slight smile and said, “Well he did always have a soft spot for me, didn’t he?” John attempted what should have been a smile in return but looked more like a confused frown instead.

Denise faced him and said gently as she put a comforting hand on his arm. “John, I remember what happened between you two and I just thought you should know, after you left we spoke, your father and I. And he understood, he understood everything. He told me he was just being a selfish old man and hoped when you returned from the service you would forgive him for what happened.”

John’s face contorted and he struggled to keep his edging tears hidden behind his eyes. “But the things I said…. I never got to tell him……” his whispering voice trailed, his eyes still glued to the coffin.

“He knew, John,” she said smoothly. “He always knew.”

John shrugged her hand away and turned his face, eyes closed, swathing in the warm golden light of the afternoon’s setting sun.

Denise’s voice came from behind him. “Speaking as someone with experience, I know how it is to be desperately waiting for you reveal your feelings, John. But your father knew, without you having to say a word.” She paused and again placed her hand on him from behind, this time on his stiff shoulder. “But you should remember that life is short John, and if there is anyone out there in this world that you do care for, you should tell them, before you’re standing over another grave, wishing you had opened up and shown them your heart.”

She released him with a final comforting pat of her hand and he stayed bathing in the light, taking in what she had said. She had always been wise beyond her years and now more than ever, he was grateful for a kind word. He turned to thank her again but she was gone. And the graveyard was empty again, the crunching leaves trailing the hard ground from the cold breeze.

Staring at his fathers grave for what he knew would be the final moments, he said “I love you, Dad,” and placed his frigid hand on the casket, eyes closed.

When he stood and headed out of the graveyard, Denise’s words echoed in his head, and he knew where he had to be, who he had to speak to this very moment. He would be damned if he was going to let another person pass by while he kept his feelings hidden. And with a determined brow, he set off to find Teyla.
                  Last edited by MrsB108; 10 August 2007, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    A QUIET PASSING

Spoiler:
                    John stood slightly hunched, as a cool breeze swept across him, giving him a chill on the back of his neck. His eyes were fixed on the large flag before him that was colored red, white, blue and had a sprinkling of stars decorating it. The flag lay strewn neatly across a large, dark, wooden coffin and its corners flapped sadly in the cool breeze.

The minister had been the last of the group to leave John standing there, alone, transfixed as he stared warily at his fathers coffin, lost in thoughts of grief and memory. He had suffered through all the hugs and handshakes from old friends and relatives he hardly knew, all the while giving his best attempt at seeming normal, although he had felt anything but.

He could hear leaves crunching on the cold ground behind him as someone approached slowly. He didn’t turn in the hopes that they would just leave him alone and notice his desire for solitude. Then it was silent and he was sure they had left when he heard an all-familiar voice.

John turned slowly, his heavy eyes resting on the face of his ex wife, Denise. She looked as he remembered but something about her face made her seem older, more tired. He said nothing as she approached him and took his hands in hers. Her face was somber and her eyes watery as she spoke gently. “I’m sorry, John.”

John turned his face away and stared back towards the flag, covering the place where his father lay resting. She released his hands and stood beside him, and they stared together silently.

Minutes passed and finally John spoke, his voice cracking slightly from lack of use. “Thanks for coming, Denise. He would have liked that.”

Denise gave slight smile and said, “Well he did always have a soft spot for me, didn’t he?” John attempted what should have been a smile in return but looked more like a confused frown instead.

Denise faced him and said gently as she put a comforting hand on his arm. “John, I remember what happened between you two and I just thought you should know, after you left we spoke, your father and I. And he understood, he understood everything. He told me he was just being a selfish old man and hoped when you returned from the service you would forgive him for the things he said.”

John’s face contorted and he struggled to keep his edging tears hidden behind his eyes. “But the things I said…. I never got to tell him……” his whispering voice trailed, his eyes still glued to the coffin.

John shrugged her hand away and turned his face, eyes closed, swathing in the warm golden light of the afternoon’s setting sun.

Denise’s voice came from behind him. “Speaking as someone with experience, I know how it is to be desperately waiting for you reveal your feelings, John. But your father knew, without you having to say a word.” She paused and again placed her hand on him from behind, this time on his stiff shoulder. “But you should remember that life is short John, and if there is anyone out there in this world that you do care for, you should tell them, before you’re standing over another grave, wishing you had opened up and shown them your heart.”

She released him with a final comforting pat of her hand and he stayed bathing in the light, taking in what she had said. She had always been wiser beyond her years and now, more than ever he was grateful for a kind word. He turned to thank her again but she was gone. And the graveyard was empty again, the crunching leaves trailing the hard ground from the cold breeze.

Staring at his fathers grave for what he knew would be the final moments, he said “I love you, Dad,” and placed his frigid hand on the casket, eyes closed.

When he stood and headed out of the graveyard, Denise’s words echoed in his head, and he knew where he had to be, who he had to speak to this very moment, because he was not going to let another person pass by, while he kept his feelings hidden. And with a determined brow, he set off to find Teyla.
                    Oh, MrsB. That was absolutely beautiful. Thanks for that. Sad but nice.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Oh, MrsB. That was absolutely beautiful. Thanks for that. Sad but nice.
                      Dude thanks. Hey nice sig!
                      Think of this as a hopeful ( and j/t relationship progressing) scenario for the ex, I guess, right?

Comment

Dude thanks. Hey nice sig!
                        Think of this as a hopeful ( and j/t relationship progressing) scenario for the ex, I guess, right?
                        Thanks MrsB. I just did it.

Spoiler:
                        I thought she was gonna make the moves on him and he was gonna back away, but I like how you did it. Very nice.

Well I guess I should do my RL stuff now while it's still slow. See ya later.

Comment

A QUIET PASSING

Spoiler:

Denise faced him and said gently as she put a comforting hand on his arm. “John, I remember what happened between you two and I just thought you should know, after you left we spoke, your father and I. And he understood, he understood everything. He told me he was just being a selfish old man and hoped when you returned from the service you would forgive him for the things he said.”

She released him with a final comforting pat of her hand and he stayed bathing in the light, taking in what she had said. She had always been wiser beyond her years and now, more than ever he was grateful for a kind word. He turned to thank her again but she was gone. And the graveyard was empty again, the crunching leaves trailing the hard ground from the cold breeze.

When he stood and headed out of the graveyard, Denise’s words echoed in his head, and he knew where he had to be, who he had to speak to this very moment, because he was not going to let another person pass by, while he kept his feelings hidden. And with a determined brow, he set off to find Teyla.
                          Mrs B! I love this! It is so touching. I could see that happening. Can we change your name to .. SGA episode writer...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Mrs B! I love this! It is so touching. I could see that happening. Can we change your name to .. SGA episode writer...
                            Lol, yeah I wish. my resume is all set and ready to mail

Thanks I'm glad u liked it!
                            Spoiler:
                            I can justify the ex wife with this kinda story until the real one comes cant I?

Thanks Sci - well, your sig came out great...it is slow here today huh
                            Last edited by MrsB108; 10 August 2007, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Congrats to all the milestones this week

Scifan, Elf congrats on 2000

Donna congrats on 1000

Mrs.B congrats on 900
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Lol, yeah I wish. my resume' is all set and ready to mail

Thanks I'm glad u liked it! I can justify the ex wife with this kinda story until the real one comes cant I?

Thanks Sci - well, your sig came out great...it is slow here today huh
                                I think everyone is recooping from last nigh!

Hey, isn't only like 49 days now?
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X